Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Hunter's Moon - dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:41 am
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:42 pm
[[Forgive my absence! Life has been hectic for me these past few weeks. However, I promise that I will post within the next few days. I may not post tomorrow because I will need time to study for an upcoming test in one of my classes.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:08 am
BUMP?

ViViD Maestro

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

Evoblack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:05 pm
Calin Amanar
Themexxxxxxxxxx]Wardrobe

User ImageCalin's eyes burned into Willa's eyes. He watched as she worked out the details. Calin hardly knew her, yet he respected her already. The deepest part of him could hardly wait to have a corporeal body. There were so many things that he missed: feeling a soft breeze; feeling the warmth of the sun; the crackle of static electricity; and, most of all, the electric rush of magic through his veins. With the thought of magic came the burning cold of revenge. Centuries ago, Calin Amanar had been murdered by hunters. They had attempted to subdue him for his great strength and power. Alas, they could not see the wonderful vision he had for the world. Why should the human race conquer the planet? Why not a more powerful, wiser race? Surely, the supernatural had been created for that very reason: to dominate humanity.

Impatience crackled in his spiritual form. He frowned deeply, feeling the ardor of anger inflame within him. His spiritual form erupted into a hot orange color. Spiritual fire burned at his palms. In frustration, he formed the fire into a ball and aimed it at the wall of Willa's apartment. The fire sizzled and caught but fizzled out very quickly. Unfortunately, Calin had not adequate control over the functions of his spiritual form. All his time had been spent inside that damned puzzle box. Had he been free for centuries, he would have already mastered his spiritual abilities. Alas, he was dependent on learning the ropes from scratch! Not to mention he was forced to be in what was an entirely new world and a new era. There was so much for him to figure out. Calin thought he had mastered all there was to know. It was not until now that he realized that there were many things that he did not know.

He whipped around at the sound of Willa's voice. Instantly, a smile flickered over his lips. "Connecticut, yes? It sounds perfect," he nearly purred. "Now, who is this 'Cole monster' you speak of?"

He quirked a questioning eyebrow.

OOC : xxx  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:50 am
Kiyiya Sakura

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

ViViD Maestro

[[I have replied! smile ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:13 pm
Evoblack
Kiyiya Sakura

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

ViViD Maestro

[[I have replied! smile ]]

I'm waiting on the other hunter :/ I WANNA REPLY!  

Player Advisor

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:40 pm
x CatastrophicHeartbreak

ViViD Maestro

[[Let's post, guys!]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

●● the WITCH

ωιℓℓα נαηαι вяιgαηт

Willa paid no mind to Calin's little outburst. She watched him carefully for a few moments, ensuring that he would cause no destruction to her little abode. Her cat stared at the man with wide green eyes, scolding him mentally. The black cat didn't understand Willa's fascination with the male, but she was completely infatuated with him. The cat was more perceptive then it seemed, she was over a hundred years old. Willa had found the feline on the brink of death, and nursed it back to life. She cast a spell on the animal to make it her forever friend. The cat had grown to understand things beyond it's normal understanding. It had even picked up a bit of magic. She had been Willa's only friend for a long time, so Frankie could almost understand that part of Willa's interest was because she needed that human interaction. She needed to talk with someone who would actually verbally respond.

Willa nodded, she enjoyed the sound of Calin's voice. Frankie rubbed her head underneath of Willa's chin, comforting her when thoughts of Cole entered both of their minds. "Cole is the one who almost stole my life away from me. He is the one who came the closest to killing me. He is the one who marred my back, and left imperfections on my skin. There was a poison in him, one that made him strong enough to kill beings like us. The poison in his claws left unappealing scars down my back. He inflicted the most pain on me that I have ever felt in my entire life." Willa ended abruptly, staring into Calin's eyes. That was probably the most she had spoken to him at one time. She drew in a deep breath, and settled into her chair comfortably, awaiting his response.

User Image User Image

o o c;; wearing
I'm sorry if my post is not the greatest, I have been a bit distracted.
Please forgive my absence also.

The truth is hiding in your eyes
And it’s hanging on your tongue
Just boiling in my blood
But you think that I can’t see

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:49 am
ViViD Maestro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:49 am
I posted already.  

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:20 pm
ViViD Maestro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:24 pm
x CatastrophicHeartbreak
I posted already.

[[I just checked to see how long Maestro has been gone. It's been since October 4. I've decided I'm going to keep their character but recruit a new person. We shouldn't have to wait for them this long. I'm sorry it's taken so long to get replies out.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:10 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:26 am
User Image

User Image

Malcolm nodded with a soft smile as she suggested the back-and-forth game version. "Sounds perfect," he replied, before sipping his hot tea again. The warm liquid soothed his throat as it cascaded down. He wondered if the passed question would allow the inquirer another question, but he assumed they would cross that bridge when they came to it. "I'm 21. What do you do in your pastime?" he returned, trying to keep it light, while also wanting to learn more about her than just numbers. Numbers tended to tell you very little. The more she could keep her talking, the better he could not only understand her, but also understand her speech patterns. In a battle, one does not have time to communicate a whole battle plan, only brief words, and he needed to understand her thought pattern if they ever wanted to work well in a combat situation.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : Hello all. ^_^
Kiyiya Sakura

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:48 am
Kiyiya Sakura
[[We have a new RPer behind your character's guy. smile Sorry that it took so long.]]

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff