Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Hunter's Moon - dead Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:30 pm
User Image
Story ideas property of Evoblack
Please don't steal.

A Love Me Eternal Spinoff

Literacy Level : Any
Genre : Romance, Drama, & Horror

In character xxxxxxxxxx Skeleton&Profiles

OOC

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Index

Introduction

The Plot

The Rules

Spots

Setting

Announcements

Story Summary

Events

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image

In the dark of the night,
the full moon rises into the sky.

User Image

In the dark of the night,
it turns blood red at the harvest.

Hunter's Moon
It waits for death.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image

Think you knew legends? Think again...

Since the beginning of time, two factions have existed: the supernaturals and the hunters.

xxxThe supernaturals have been around since the dawn of man. Some drink blood (vampires) and others have been bound to the earth by unfinished business (ghosts). Supernaturals are all different: some are bad, intending to torture humans; many are neutral, intending to leave humans alone. Some supernaturals help humans. Regardless, a plethora of them create trouble (and sometimes evil) that cannot be controlled. This is where the hunters enter.

xxxThe hunters are a population of humans who are aware of the existence of the supernatural. They control the supernaturals by subduing them and, if necessary, by killing them. Many of the cases they encounter require more of the latter than the former. To the hunters, supernaturals generally intend to hurt humans. The hunters take care to prevent this from happening. From birth, hunters are trained to defeat the supernatural. They wield a deep loathing for the supernaturals, understandably because the supernatural often enjoy killing the hunters.

_____

xxxThere was a European witch who was traversing Europe. One day, the witch passed through Transylvania. She encountered a very strong magical barrier. Using her magic, she lowered the barrier and found an abandoned castle. Exploring it, she found a Japanese puzzle box. It fascinated her, so she pocketed it and returned home. At home, the witch played around with the puzzle box. She did this for many hours until she was able to open the puzzle box. Unfortunately, she did not know that the box contained an inhabitant living inside. He revealed himself right as the box opened. He was over five centuries old. He was a spirit bound to the object at his death because of a hunter. The hunter had bound him in the box as punishment to try to kill hunters and create an entirely new race. Bound for centuries, the ghost's hate had time to boil, and his mind had time to twist in on itself. Insane and spiteful, the ghost threatened the witch with his powers. In the end, he was able to convince her to band with him to find a corporeal body to kill all hunters.

xxxIn the supernatural world, whispers arise that tell of a powerful being. He has gone around the world killing hunters. (For the purpose of the reader, he is currently located in New York City--where our story begins.) Hunters from all around the world murmur of incidents where hunters have been murdered in cold blood. Whoever the killer was had it out for the hunters. The killer knew about the supernatural world because he had left notes that said: "I am coming for you, hunters. All of you." The messages both gladdened and rattled the supernatural world. Most supernaturals were grateful that the hunters, their persecutors, were being exterminated; some were shaken because these hunters, however violent, lent order and safety to the supernatural world.

xxxAs the threats grow, hunters gather to decide a course of action. Alas, no group of hunters wants to take care of the situation. By this time, the killer has gained tremendous support in the supernatural world. Whoever he is, his identity fails to be revealed, but he has followers who are extremely loyal to him. The deaths grow to a staggering 500. Still, the hunters are reluctant to take action. So, young hunters decide to take matters into their own hands. Despite their differences, they band together to defeat a growing evil that threatens the world and their own existence.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image

1. Basics : Please adhere to Gaia's Terms of Service and Rules and Guidlines. This includes no sex/cybering with anybody in the thread, flaming/bullying, and spamming, among other things. Don't share any information here that you don't want to be known to the entire world.

2. Activity : As a creator of several role plays that have died due to inactivity, I urge any potential role players here to be as active as you can be. If there is some reason you can't post anymore, then post so in the thread. If it is too private to be disclosed, you are free to PM me. I won't tell anyone else.

---> Concerning quitting, you are free to do so at any point in time. I ask of you to please inform me when you do so and don't disappear.

3. Applying : Fill out a reservation skeleton before you submit a profile. If you have never role played with me before, submit a small sample of one to two paragraphs. It can be from past or present role plays you have been in or a sample of the character you wish to play. Make the sample as simple as possible for yourself.

---> Send by PM to me all reservations and profiles. No posting either of these in the main thread; I have a separate thread just for this. All PMs must be titled either "(RP title) ~ R" for a reservation or "(RP title) ~ P" for a profile" to easily distinguish between them. PMs with no titles will be instantly deleted. Don't change any of the coding of either reserve or profile.

---> You have a minimum of three days to send your profile to me after your reserve is complete. For both reservation and profile, I will notify you when I have received them.

I reserve the right to judge all reservations and profiles as I see fit.

4. Posting : Posts must consist of at least one to three paragraphs. I like to see at least two paragraphs per person, with about seven sentences in each paragraph. Posts must be decorated and pleasing to the eye. Bright and neon colors (such as yellow and cyan) hurt my eyes and make it hard for others to read posts. Thus, don't use these colors.

---> All decorated posts must be accompanied by a picture of a real person. Anime/cartoon aren't acceptable. They must have the character's name in them and the writer's post. When writing a post, you must read those that came before you in order to keep up with the story. If there are too many posts and you are lost, simply reference the "Story Summary" post. It is updated regularly.

• I am Goddess : I am the creator of this role play. Therefore, I am allowed to judge who goes and who stays. If I find that you disobey any of the rules listed above (including Gaia ToS and R&G), then you will be kicked out of the role play. As the creator, I am also the peace-keeper. There will be no fighting/other hateful actions on my watch.

---> If you have any problems (personal issues, issues with another role player, etc.), report them to me. As the creator of the role play, it is also my job to act as mediator. You and I will work together to resolve the issue.

---> Trivial issues will be dismissed as reported. Examples are: conflicting opinions/personalities (i.e. hating another person because of who they are/their opinions) and changing the plot because of personal preference.

• Behavior & Conduct : I expect you to be mature and responsible. Respect yourself and other role players. Be polite and courteous. Act like you would in a business workplace. Trivial issues, as previously stated, are for you (and, if possible, with others) to work out outside the role play. I am only here to mediate larger issues.

• Announcements : These are to be read as they are posted. Often, they will address various things (plot twists, the introduction of NPCs, new polls, problems, etc.). Alerts about new announcements will appear in the title of the role play. Please frequently check the title to see if I have added "New announcement." If so, the announcement will appear, with the date that it was posted with, in the announcements post in the first page of the thread.

---> Ideas/comments about anything that has or will occur should be addressed to me and me alone. Brief, short ideas/comments can be posted in the OOC part of your posts. Longer, more detailed ideas/comments need to be sent to me by PM.

These rules are here for a reason. They are not going to be changed for any reason. The plot of the role play is not going to change for any reason. Remember that YOU are the one who joined. If you have any issues/problems with these rules, then leave.  

• Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:46 pm
    User Image

[imgleft]100x100 here[/imgleft][u][b][color=1]Role[/color][/b][/u]
    [i][color=3]Character's Name[/i][/color]

[color=2]▶[/color] [color=3]User name[/color]

User ImageMale Hunter
    Malcolm Walker

Created by ViViD Maestro -- Taken by Ninja Zackeus

User ImageFemale Hunter
    Mischief Lobovolk

Taken by Kiyiya Sakura

User ImageThe Witch
    Willa Brigant

Taken by x CatastrophicHeartbreak

User ImageThe Ghost
    Calin Amanar

Taken by Evoblack  
    PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:51 pm
    User Image
    Last updated: December 11, 2013 @ 9:44pm EST

Time: 9:26 pm
    Date: Thursday, December 12, 2013
    Season: Winter
    Weather: Cloudy with gentle flurries, soon to become snow
    Temperature: 22 degrees F
    Moon phase: First quarter (half moon)

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:57 pm
    User Image

• July 19, 2013
      ----> 8:20pm EST : All spots have been filled by role players. Thanks to those who took the spots! We can finally start all profiles are officially in. We will beginning tomorrow, on July 20, 2013.

• December 11, 2013
      ----> 9:40pm EST : A new chapter has been posted. We will be doing a time skip to progress to the next chapter of the role play. Also, the story summary and the settings posts have been updated.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:58 pm
    User Image
    For new players and old.
    Last updated: December 11, 2013 @ 9:56pm EST

xxxxOur witch, Willa Brigant, and our ghost, Calin Amanar, have sequestered themselves in Willa's apartment. They are mentally keeping record for the ingredients needed for the spell to create a body for Calin. They decide that their next ingredient will be hands, and they will travel to Connecticut to retrieve it. Meanwhile, our hunters, Malcolm Walker and Mischief Lobovolk, meet up at a cafe and drink, eat, and chat with each other.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:00 pm
    User Image
    Last updated: December 11, 2013 @ 9:40pm EST

• Chapter 1: The Beginning
      We begin our story in New York City. Here is the base for the ghost's enterprise of murder. He hides in a city full of people because he knows it is the last place that anybody will look for him. The local hunters have picked up murders of other hunters based in New Jersey and Washington DC. They have received leads from correspondence in the supernatural world that something bad will happen in New York. So, the hunters arrive in New York City to band together and search for clues about the suspect's whereabouts. Meanwhile, the witch and the ghost are sequestered in the witch's apartment. They are planning to gather the necessary ingredients for a resurrection spell. The hunters can run into each other on the street or in a cafe.

• Chapter 2: The First Ingredient
      The witch and the ghost have decided that their next target is to be Connecticut. Meanwhile, the hunters have begun to track the streets of New York City for their targets. So far, it is a futile search; no clues have surfaced. The enemies have been very good about eluding the hunters. The hunters wander into the same neighborhood that the witch and the ghost are hiding out in. They are leaving the witch's apartment as the hunters come upon them. One of the hunters accidentally brushes against the ghost, but they realize that there is nothing there. Immediately, they realize something is amiss and go on the alert. The witch and the ghost realized that these two are hunters, and the witch whisks them far away with her magic. From there, they flee to Connecticut. Unfortunately, they have left behind a clue for the hunters to follow. What will result next will play out.

• Chapter 3: TBD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:28 am
    For later.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:58 am
    for later  
    PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:50 pm
    for later  

Evoblack