Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
The fluff event

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:23 pm
Am I the only one that was frustrated with all the glitches?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:43 pm
i never actually got to do the event crying  

darknova1111

Magnetic Werewolf

9,675 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:52 pm
I don't know. I tried to get a fluff but I don't have a house so apparently I'm not allowed... xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:09 pm
jesusgirl115
I don't know. I tried to get a fluff but I don't have a house so apparently I'm not allowed... xD
You just have to go to the bottom right. Then go to the corner, there will be a guy on a boat. Click the orange square that has a house.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:21 pm
I have tried doing the fluff event. I got my house and everything, but when I go to it - I don't see the fluff in it o.o so I am unsure if there's a glitch, and I"m figuring it may take up too much of my time either way. I just wish there was an easier solution like not having the fluff's in the houses and leaving them on a page everyone can easily have access to their fluff's.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:19 pm
Aquatic_blue
I have tried doing the fluff event. I got my house and everything, but when I go to it - I don't see the fluff in it o.o so I am unsure if there's a glitch, and I"m figuring it may take up too much of my time either way. I just wish there was an easier solution like not having the fluff's in the houses and leaving them on a page everyone can easily have access to their fluff's.

If you leave and go back in then it will be there.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:24 pm
emorhconom esor
Aquatic_blue

I already tried that sad I went there yesterday after acquiring a house and no fluff, closed the window and gave up. Decided to try again today - still no fluff sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:57 pm
Aquatic_blue
emorhconom esor
Aquatic_blue

I already tried that sad I went there yesterday after acquiring a house and no fluff, closed the window and gave up. Decided to try again today - still no fluff sad

You don't close the window. You leave the house then enter it again.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:07 pm
emorhconom esor
Aquatic_blue
emorhconom esor
Aquatic_blue

You don't close the window. You leave the house then enter it again.

Oh, okay - I will try that if I get a chance later on smile  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff