Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
harvest moon sandbox (recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if i get this built would you play it?
yes
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

glitterboypilot rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 2 Total: 12 (3-18)

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:33 am
Dice rolls  
glitterboypilot rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 4 Total: 14 (3-18)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:34 am
glitterboypilot
Dice rolls

glitterboypilot

glitterboypilot rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 2 Total: 10 (3-18)

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:35 am
glitterboypilot
glitterboypilot
Dice rolls

glitterboypilot rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 6 Total: 18 (3-18)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:36 am
glitterboypilot
glitterboypilot
glitterboypilot
Dice rolls

glitterboypilot

glitterboypilot rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 3 Total: 11 (3-18)

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:37 am
glitterboypilot
glitterboypilot
glitterboypilot
glitterboypilot
Dice rolls

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:38 am
Does your count of core count APG or ARG?  

glitterboypilot

glitterboypilot rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 2 Total: 11 (3-18)

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:40 am
glitterboypilot
glitterboypilot
glitterboypilot
glitterboypilot
glitterboypilot
Dice rolls

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:00 pm
glitterboypilot
Does your count of core count APG or ARG?

I am unfamiliar with those abbreviations.  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

panic_memors

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:37 am
I have a few more questions actually, first one I'm planning on playing a cleric character and I figured that she would work at the church or temple, but because I won't be picking one of the starting careers I would start with the full amount or would you want to tweak that? Second question if I did start with the full money amount I would like to purchase for one of my starting item mistmail, but I'm not sure if it really fits this game, what do you think? Other then Items I have my sheet done (woot!) and this is what I have let me know if I need to change anything, also sorry for bombarding you with questions. smile

Xenar1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:31 pm
panic_memors
first one I'm planning on playing a cleric character and I figured that she would work at the church or temple, but because I won't be picking one of the starting careers I would start with the full amount or would you want to tweak that?

well.... the startup gold is in HM currency which doesn't have silver or copper and it is a little 'lighter' than what you would think it is. and you gave your career; being a priestess. certainly, it would need tweaking but it is a career.

my thinking; holy symbol (made of silver), priestess outfit and a choice of fishing pole or miners pick (everyone needs a hobby)

panic_memors

Second question if I did start with the full money amount I would like to purchase for one of my starting item mistmail, but I'm not sure if it really fits this game, what do you think?

I've been struggling on this notion since I first posted. I knew you guys would want magic items and I am at a loss as to how the normal list would fit in a HM game. the only thing I can think of is to allow them. and I don't think you can afford that at present, nearly 3k gold (in DnD) is rather pricy.

PS: you forgot to add the weight and size of your sickle.  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

panic_memors

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:51 am
Xenar1

That makes sense, I was wondering why I had so much money. So how much money would that leave me? I really want to play her kinda like a tank protector in combat, but her focus be more on being a priestess, but I'd still need to buy the armor and what not. Also instead of the fishing pole or a miner's pick could I do gardening? I imagine she probably has her own garden, kinda fits with worshipping the Harvest Goddess. Sorry about the sickle, guess I just missed that one but now it's fixed! Other then that I am ready to be a volunteer!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:03 am
POST 1 AND POST 2 UPDATED

panic_memors
Xenar1

That makes sense, I was wondering why I had so much money. So how much money would that leave me? I really want to play her kinda like a tank protector in combat, but her focus be more on being a priestess, but I'd still need to buy the armor and what not. Also instead of the fishing pole or a miner's pick could I do gardening? I imagine she probably has her own garden, kinda fits with worshipping the Harvest Goddess. Sorry about the sickle, guess I just missed that one but now it's fixed! Other then that I am ready to be a volunteer!

breast plate and tower shield would already make her a good tank, what armor are we buying beyond mistmail? (300g left over)

yes you can! if you wish you may live at the church, historically in HM the clergy have all lived in the church.

PS: are you using pathfinder for skills? as your short by 3 with 3.5.  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:18 am
Xenar1
POST 1 AND POST 2 UPDATED

panic_memors
Xenar1

breast plate and tower shield would already make her a good tank, what armor are we buying beyond mistmail? (300g left over)

yes you can! if you wish you may live at the church, historically in HM the clergy have all lived in the church.

PS: are you using pathfinder for skills? as your short by 3 with 3.5.

What are you using? She is using Pathfinder, 3.x doesn't have Aura for a cleric  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:39 pm
Xenar1

Oh! That's all I wanted, I just didn't know if I had enough for that. And yes I was using pathfinder, I wasn't sure which game you were using as a base so I pick that one.  

panic_memors

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:27 pm
my sources are strictly on the internet (I am unwilling at this time to pay 40.00 for one book, I just don't have the money to spare right now). so I use 3.5 where I can. if something doesn't make sense I use pathfinder to find out why. they have the same skeleton/core and I've noted that if it's in 3.5 it's also somewhere in pathfinder.

and clerics do have auras in 3.5,
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/classes/cleric.htm

Aura (Ex)
A cleric of a chaotic, evil, good, or lawful deity has a particularly powerful aura corresponding to the deity’s alignment (see the detect evil spell for details). Clerics who don’t worship a specific deity but choose the Chaos, Evil, Good, or Law domain have a similarly powerful aura of the corresponding alignment.

(this aura I might add is almost, if not, word for word between 3.5 and pathfinder. not only in the cleric section but also the mechanics behind it[detect evil].)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff