Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Great Merge (3.5, Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 5, 3 Total: 12 (4-24)

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:13 pm
A zombie is to your left, and goblin is to your right... you have a split second to decide... which flavor of gum do you chew?  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 3, 3 Total: 13 (4-24)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:15 pm
Oh thought of a question,

what would you consider as normal carry?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 2, 6 Total: 19 (4-24)

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:23 pm
The dice really hate me today, I wonder why?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:25 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis

funny that's what I thought too earlier when I was rolling for a goblin druid. I found it hard to keep my abilities above 10. sweatdrop  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:32 pm
Xenar1
Southern Cross Nemesis

funny that's what I thought too earlier when I was rolling for a goblin druid. I found it hard to keep my abilities above 10. sweatdrop

May I ask, what you are playing?

Don't mind these, just calculating.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis

just another guild, my ability scores might not be used(nor will the goblin if no one joins) as D20 might not even be implement in this DnD guild. the guild is only one world and with a focus on RP over mechanics it just might be my style.

PS: your rolls were better than mine stare  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:38 pm
Xenar1
Southern Cross Nemesis

just another guild, my ability scores might not be used(nor will the goblin if no one joins) as D20 might not even be implement in this DnD guild. the guild is only one world and with a focus on RP over mechanics it just might be my style.

PS: your rolls were better than mine stare

What is the guild/game? I might play...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:46 pm
just kind of feels wrong to advertise another DnD guild in a DnD guild. it feels like I've been cheating on this one neutral

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=245387&_gaia_t_=1272

3.5 is the base and the world is home made. (nothing has been posted and I get the strange feeling he's never DMed before) also from the recruitment thread I don't think he wants NCPs in his game at all.....

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guilds-network/the-dnd-rp-highfantasy-rp-w-personal-art-shop/t.86593075/  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:50 pm
Xenar1
just kind of feels wrong to advertise another DnD guild in a DnD guild. it feels like I've been cheating on this one neutral

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=245387&_gaia_t_=1272

3.5 is the base and the world is home made. (nothing has been posted and I get the strange feeling he's never DMed before) also from the recruitment thread I don't think he wants NCPs in his game at all.....

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guilds-network/the-dnd-rp-highfantasy-rp-w-personal-art-shop/t.86593075/

With four members I can see why it would be slow to start

We will see if we can speed things up a bit  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:07 am
To answer your questions, in order. No Rerolls, 4d6 is pretty generous as is. I have a system in place for modern weapons (I ran a fallout game a while back I still have all my data for) Pretty good, happy to see another player.... and... Watermelon.

Normal carry would be anything you would normally carry on your person on a normal day or things your character would have on him/her while he worked. For example, a construction worker when he's not working would have some decent clothes on, his phone, his wallet and his keys. While he was on the job, he'd wear some worn clothes and a helmet, perhaps some thick gloves that could give him 1 AC total with the hardhat. Hope I answered your question well enough.

I'd also like to point out that while I do have a few people interested, and I know Southern is still working on his, I've still only got the one Character sheet from Xenar. I still need one from glitterboi if he's still interested and from another guy that hasn't posted in this thread yet.  

Mikashi Bartonsier

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces