Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
I'm alive!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:29 pm
I've been gone for five day due to the fact I was on a mission trip. Some major stuff happened that didn't involve the physical work we did. Some girls made some huge decisions. It makes me so excited.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:26 pm
I'm happy for you.
But this guild much like all of the so called Christian and religion guilds on this site are not very Christ like at all.
I'm very sad about that, and am quitting now!
Have a nice day!
Coop.

=========================================
Since I can no longer make a reply now that I quit, I will simply add this edit to my statement.

If you have to ask why or how or what way is this a un godly or un Christ like guild,
then you have no idea of what your King James Bible says to begin with sweetheart.
Coop
===========================================
I.K.M. is quite right madam!
Coop.
(still unable to post a reply other than right here in this post because my membership to the guild is gone bye-bye....)
Coop.  

Crypt Keeper 2010

Loyal Defender

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:31 pm
The Hoot Man
I'm happy for you.
But this guild much like all of the so called Christian and religion guilds on this site are not very Christ like at all.
I'm very sad about that, and am quitting now!
Have a nice day!
Coop.

O.o What did I do to cause you to randomly go on an old thread to tell me this? The guild can't be Christ like but the members are. Though they make mistakes they find forgiveness due to the fact that Christianity doesn't make us perfect. Frankly I feel insulted due to the fact that you are calling our members un-Christ like. I can tell you personally that a lot of the members are leaders/teachers in the church. They fit the standards give to us in scripture for teachers. If they fit the standards that the Bible tells us then how are they not Christ like?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:45 pm
The Hoot Man
If you have to ask why or how or what way is this a un godly or un Christ like guild,
then you have no idea of what your King James Bible says to begin with sweetheart.

When Jesus was not happy with a specific group of individuals (like the Pharisees), He'd tell them exactly what they were doing wrong...  

manticore has left

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff