Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pokémon] Prismatic Chaos [Closed again!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:32 pm
I've decided to extend the deadline for another 12 hours or so.

I'll check to see if anything changes when I wake up =v=;; //is tired  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:01 pm
Sorry about this being late. I totally meant to do this earlier but then I kinda derped.

Name: Michael Coats
Favorite Type and Pokémon: Psychic - Mew
Least Favorite Type and Pokémon: Fighting - Machoke
Description: Michael is a small, thin boy. His chestnut hair is cut short but it's always messy, and he is usually dirty from one of his adventures. He has big, honest, green eyes that fit his round face well.
Personality: Michael is leans towards the extreme end of the extrovert spectrum. He sincerely believes that there is more to the world than what the eye can see and he jumps at any opportunity to bring someone along on an adventure to discover the secrets of the "world". He's loud and has often been called a nuisance by adults and kids alike, but he is strong-willed and will always do what he believes is the right thing to do, because that's what the heroes he idolizes would do.
Background:Michael isn't very different from other boys his age. He reads comics, he likes to play, and he dreams of one day being a great Pokemon trainer. However, unlike other boys, Michael had never quite learned when it was time to keep things to himself. His obsession with the "unknown" often has the other kids and his older brother teasing him. He loves psychic Pokemon, especially the myths about the legendary Mew, because he feels that they are the keys to answering all the questions he has about the world. His never-ending curiosity often gets him in trouble, like getting stuck in a well, and most of the adults know to keep a close eye on him.

Dear Princess Molestia

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:05 pm
Dear Princess Molestia

So, I learned my lesson from the last time I recruited, so this time is gonna be a little more difficult.

Sooooo.... I'm just going to assume he's from Pallet Town?

I don't know which comics he's reading and which heroes he's referring to btw. Most kids dreaming to be Trainers will look up to a specific Gym Leader or possibly someone who does well in contests.

He also seems more like an "act first, think later" type, which brings up a big question on why he likes Psychic-types. You said it was because he thought they had all the answers, but the legends about Mew have nothing to do with knowledge. It almost seems like he's more of a Ruin Maniac kind of guy that would go searching after the Unown or something.

You never explained why he wouldn't like fighting types, either. Is it because they're weak to psychic? Is it because they're big and brawny? The only reason he'd have the latter dislike would be if he was bullied or something. People only really dislike things if they think it's scary or if it reminds them of something they lack.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:17 pm
I asked Kyt if I needed to explain it and decided just to wait to see if you asked for it.

Yes he's from Pallet town. I just assumed since that's where this is starting at that that's where the kids should be from.

He would be act first, think later about it, except he never thinks about it because he never really learns his lesson.

He isn't concerned with knowledge, at least in an intellectual sense. He feels that psychic Pokemon are the things that prove all the fantasy stuff he's heard to simply be true. Kind of like how a kid might think because Reindeer are real, Santa Claus must be real, and they want to go find one to take them to the North Pole. So it wouldn't be out of character of him to stalk an Abra or a Slowpoke all day.

In short, he just has a healthy imagination.

As for the comics and stuff, I would just imagine that the Pokemon world would still have such things. For heroes, that's not a problem with if you want some specifics and why, but I'd just need to know if you're actually following the comic canon or if you're just using some of the ideas for game mechanics.

He doesn't like fighting types, especially Machoke, because they remind him of his bigger brother, who does tease/bully him. It's also part of the reason why he likes Psychic Pokemon. For the most part they're small and frail like him, at least that's how he sees it, but in the end they overpower the big and strong fighting types. That's what he wants to do one day, is to beat the big and strong kids with his inner strength like a psychic Pokemon.  

Dear Princess Molestia

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:09 pm
Dear Princess Molestia

Hmmmm..... Alright then.
ovob Approved. You can add your Journal to the subforum, as long as you add in the edits.

Btw The whole "oh look, I'm on a different account" thing and "hey guys, can you read this?" thing is really confusing.

Did you want a sprite made for you or do you have one in mind already?

Oh and lucky you. You're getting a Psychic-type to start out with. Did you want to use panic's stats or roll up your own?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 am
I'll have the journal up when I get off of work, and if it's not too late I'll go ahead and make it a darker shade of red.

If it's not too much trouble I don't mind having a sprite made for me, but I can go find stuff too.

I can use their stats, not a big deal to me.  

Dear Princess Molestia

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:48 pm
Dear Princess Molestia

Kk That's fine.

Yeah. No problem. Is there a particular Trainer that you'd like as the base?

Oh but one thing: I forgot that I kind of exploded the Beheeyem....
So, yeah...
You'll have to roll up new stats. ; v ;/

Looks like you're gonna get a surprise Pokémon, too. Haha  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:46 pm
IVs:
HP: 8
Attack: 12
Defense: 27
S. Attack: 15
S. Defense: 18
Speed: 18

Nature:
Docile

1-100:

www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/getting-20-cooler/t.87331709_1/  

Dear Princess Molestia

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:23 pm
Dear Princess Molestia

Sorry I didn't see this earlier.
Gaia doesn't like to tell me when my threads get posts. I'd appreciate it if you quoted me in the future. ovo/

Anyways

Your Pokémon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amoonguss
Ability: Effect Spore (30% chance of paralysis, poison, or sleep on contact)
Nature: Docile
Level: 5

HP: 26/26 [8]
Attack: 14 [12]
Defense: 13 [27]
Sp. Attack: 14 [15]
Sp. Defense: 13 [18]
Speed: 8 [18]

Attacks:
Absorb (Grass) [Physical] 20 Power - 100% - 25 PP - [Heals user half damage inflicted]  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff