Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] The City of Manus (4/4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravanan

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:27 am
o-o I'm the only one that got both Traits. Dion chose one and Liquid didn't get any  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:21 am
Wesleyf
o-o I'm the only one that got both Traits. Dion chose one and Liquid didn't get any

I rule by that apart from traits granted by race and class you dont get any others.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Ravanan

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:52 am
Mongooseh
Wesleyf

I rule by that apart from traits granted by race and class you dont get any others.

Oh, so you can only fill your two slots with traits like Havoc?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:00 pm
Wesleyf
Mongooseh
Wesleyf

No, I'm saying that unless the class or race specifically gives you the trait. You don't have access to any others.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Ravanan

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:15 pm
Mongooseh
Wesleyf
Mongooseh
Wesleyf

No, I'm saying that unless the class or race specifically gives you the trait. You don't have access to any others.

Oh, then Liquid was right o3o No class or race gives you traits  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:27 pm
Wesleyf
Mongooseh
Wesleyf
Mongooseh
Wesleyf

Wrong, you do get racial trait s for being a race.

As a side note I hate having conversations on the forum so if you want a more direct interaction add
Mongoosey321 or mongoosey@hotmail.co.uk on skype
Or mongoosey on steam  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Ravanan

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:36 am
.. This seems to have very suddenly died  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:53 am
Not suddenly just me procastinating. That and I was waiting for the person who came before you three to post a character so I could be fair.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:15 pm
Mongooseh
Wesleyf
Mongooseh
Wesleyf
Mongooseh
Wesleyf

Wrong, you do get racial trait s for being a race.

As a side note I hate having conversations on the forum so if you want a more direct interaction add
Mongoosey321 or mongoosey@hotmail.co.uk on skype
Or mongoosey on steam

I think she's referring to my Strong Arm, Supple Wrists race-based trait, not the race specifics at creation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:57 am
Dion Necurat
I think she's referring to my Strong Arm, Supple Wrists race-based trait, not the race specifics at creation.

~Cough~ He. And I was talking about the Character traits, not the racial traits.  

Ravanan

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:13 am
REGARDLESS

I would of thought I made it plenty clear that beyond choosing a race and class you do not get any other traits.

Now while I wait for rain to give us a sub forum I'm gonna do some admin on your sheets.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:17 am
Wesleyf
Dion Necurat

~Cough~ He. And I was talking about the Character traits, not the racial traits.

Ah, he. Apologies; the avi looked like the female base.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:24 am
Wesleyf:
Race stuff - fine

Class stuff - I believe your 18 in charisma allows you to cast 1 more spell per day 1st to 4th level spells. So you can cast 1st levels 5 times per day rather than 4. You haven't listed the feat eschew materials level 1 sorcerer gives you. And that's it for class stuff but I question you bloodline choice since your 1st power runs off strength but whatever.

Actual stuff - You can't use leaf armour since you have not got the light armour proficiency feat.

So fix these.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:30 am
Dion Necurat:

Race stuff - Haven't listed the elven racial traits. Please do so. Also as part of being an elf you are already proficient with the longbow.

Class stuff - I see why you chose MWP longbow but its irrelevant because yer an elf 'arry. Otherwise everything else seems in order. It'll stink when it happens.

Actual stuff - You don't have light armour proficiency.

Fix these plez.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:38 am
Mongooseh
Dion Necurat:

Race stuff - Haven't listed the elven racial traits. Please do so. Also as part of being an elf you are already proficient with the longbow.

Class stuff - I see why you chose MWP longbow but its irrelevant because yer an elf 'arry. Otherwise everything else seems in order. It'll stink when it happens.

Actual stuff - You don't have light armour proficiency.

Fix these plez.

Quote:
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Alchemists are proficient with all simple weapons and bombs. They are also proficient with light armor, but not with shields.

I sure do.

I couldn't remember why I picked longbow...then I remembered I was going to take one of the alternate traits. I'll fix that.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff