Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] Goblins- Step 3 of Char Creation (Game beginning) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:20 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Choose the name of your goblin!
Leaving this up to you, Rain

Choose the stats of your goblin!
Str 10
Con 10
Dex 11 > 13
Int 14
Wis16
Cha 14 >16

What's a goblin in your warcamp that you are good friends with and why? Sings-to-Birds, the old goblin has more than a few interesting stories and doesn't mind singing them if someone is willing to listen.

What's a goblin in your warcamp that you are on bad terms with and why?
Dumb-bricks; he picks on the smaller members of the warcamp.

Everything seems to be in order, Bakes-a-Pie!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:51 pm
Now for Step 3, the final part of character creation.

There are currently 8 of you players. I have three things I want to ask you lot about. There are 3 categories, and I'll take up to 4 answers for each. PRIORITY GOES IN POST ORDER. Once everyone answers one of the three questions, we will begin.

First question: No one has mentioned Chief Stands Defiant at all. Tell me something about him?

Second question: Laughs Last had a bad run in with the Fortune Teller, Wild Antipathy. Beyond that, we know nothing about her! Please fill us in?

Third question: Nearly all warcamps have only male goblins. I know traditions will vary from clan to clan, however. Tell me something about your Clan?

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Liquidor

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:27 pm
Third question: Nearly all warcamps have only male goblins. I know traditions will vary from clan to clan, however. Tell me something about your Clan?
  • Tea at 10 and 2.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:02 pm
Liquidor

You only need to answer 1 of them, so you need to remove 2 of the answers you gave. There are 12 answer slots and 8 players, so 8 things should be learned between the 3 categories and 4 are left blank.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:23 pm
  • It's female members act as advisers to Chief Stands Defiant on many topics, although the other goblins think this is just because he enjoys the all female company during 'brainstorm sessions' late at night.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:37 pm
First question: No one has mentioned Chief Stands Defiant at all. Tell me something about him?
  • Chief Stands Defiant has no children left alive.

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Liquidor

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm
Rain Yupa
You only need to answer 1 of them, so you need to remove 2 of the answers you gave.
done  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:51 am
Wild Anipathy

Anyone who has done Wild Anipathy seemed to lose all sense of resistance, and became zombie-like mentally  

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:47 am
Second question: Laughs Last had a bad run in with the Fortune Teller, Wild Antipathy. Beyond that, we know nothing about her! Please fill us in?
  • At night, she sneaks out of the camp to chant strange words in the woods...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:50 am

Often drinks a few mugs of strong ale, and smokes, before her visions come to her.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:16 pm
Rain Yupa

• The Teller might be some sort of half-succubus?
  • At night, she sneaks out of the camp to chant strange words in the woods...
  • Often drinks a few mugs of strong ale, and smokes, before her visions come to her.

• The Clan has come into a surplus of a human beverage concoction called "tea" and has adapted it for their everyday, regular use.
  • It's female members act as advisers to Chief Stands Defiant on many topics, although the other goblins think this is just because he enjoys the all female company during 'brainstorm sessions' late at night.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:18 pm
BegrudginglyGood

Good job. Since no one had described their character as the fortune teller (Ms. Blur seemed to consider it!) I was sticking with "the only female goblins allowed in warcamps are spellcasters". You just locked in the right for players to play their choice of gender.

I wonder how many other little things I'll get to slip past you folks. There's only 2 answers left...  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:20 pm
The Number Three

Now THAT is interesting. I like this answer best, it's the most defining of them all (so far).

If Stands Defiant passes before he has another child, an heir, no one will be in line to become chief of the clan. VERY interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:45 pm
Time to get my bow chicka bow wow on with him then, before its too late! For the good of the clan of course.  

BegrudginglyGood

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:03 pm
Hmmm Interesting plot twist.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items