Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:40 pm
Jintar
*pulls his cloak tightly around him then runs to the bar, absconding off with a bottle of booze, he dropped a smoke bomb, running out before it exploded*

*rolls her eyes putting her helmet back on to avoid the smoke*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:58 am
--watching as the smoke bomb explodes. thinking this puts a kink in my plan but I guess anytime is the right time. standing up and walking towards my target and firing one shot to the shoulder then reloading. knowing it will take a least two tranquilizer shots to take her down I fire again. I walk quickly over to her as she goes down and pick her up then throw her over my shoulder and before the smoke clears walks out the door. eyes glowing red.-- Got you now.  

Quinton Black

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:48 pm
**watching the kid drop the smoke bomb and it exploding I shiver as as I have a odd feeling go down my back....I feel something hit my shoulder and I slowly go to my knees....as I turn I feel another hit I look round then pass out thinking it can not be him....** Quin why????  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:12 pm
Arris Zern
Jintar
*pulls his cloak tightly around him then runs to the bar, absconding off with a bottle of booze, he dropped a smoke bomb, running out before it exploded*

*rolls her eyes putting her helmet back on to avoid the smoke*

*pokes head back in and saw her, then quickly ran back out snickering, but again please he got away with the smoke bomb* Next time stink bombs and maybe even strill poo!  

Jintar

Quinton Black

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:51 pm
--laughing while walking back into the cantina. pulling up a chair at a table and sitting down to watch the goings on and listens. looking at my watch and grinning giving her about twenty minutes.--  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:26 pm
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

~smiles softly taking his helmet off watching Tessa mildly amused~ Of course cyar'ika, you can not see me getting into trouble in a place as this, can you? Bumped into Xal and your twin here as well. The entertainment is rather amusingly jaro, but some of the clients pay very well who come here. ~tipping his head watching her look around the place~ That it is! Though there is a local Mando here, goes by Nasst who has booze stashed in boxes with the kyr'bes on them, that is what is safe to drink. ~grins giving her a wink~ I am not going to let you drink something that will make you sick. What sort of mate would I be then cyar'ika?

darling, sweetheart
death wish, insane act of reckless stupidity
skull, especially mythosaur skull

She simply looked at Jin rather flatly at his choice of words. "You not get into trouble cyar'ika? Do you need a reminder of what happened recently?" she said not amused by his comment, much less hitting up with Xal, the two of them together was trouble ans she said as much with a roll of her eyes. "Xal? You "bumped" into Xal here... my a**. Remember Rassa is my twin, she told me you guys planned to meet here to see what the clients were like." Giving a little smirk as she looked him up and down admitting, "Yes you're trouble, but you're my trouble. Which I find one of your most endearing traits." Giving her head a now amused shake she added, "My sister and I learned long ago, you two can be trouble times trouble, but we go with it."

"A local Mando?" looking around she studied the bar and decided to check it out verses setting one of her thermal detonators to the bottles she assumed were undrinkable. Finding the boxes Jin was talking about and giving a smirk, she grabbed a couple bottles and went back to the table with them. Changing the topic she asked, "How was your last run cyar'ika?" As she handed him one bottle then opened the other for herself.

darling

~gives his best charming smile~ Truly trouble and I are no longer on speaking terms. Seems I am being a rather good Mando these days. Following the Resol'nare, even answering summons once again from the Mand'alor. Certainly not being besom, no not me, not one bit.

Yes a local, seems to work in this... pit. ~chuckles~ But does keep drinkables in the place. ~grins at her taking her offered bottle of booze reads the label then chugs back some~ Got to love Irish Cream. Still just as good as I remembered. ~shaking his head he still grinned at her while drinking then hands her his bottle~ Try the ne'tra gal it's better. But try this cyar'ika, you might like it. The run was lacking in the credits that were promised. ~rolls eyes but slowly grins~ There's a new ship in the yard now. Also had a run in with another kyramud. Told me of a couple things even you might find interesting cyar'ika.

(Resol'nare- Six Actions, the tenets of Mando life.
Sole ruler
Ill-mannered lout, unhygienic person, someone with no manners- in Mandalorian terms.
Black ale
Sweetheart
Assassin)

Shaking her head at Jin, but giving him a loving smile she moved to sit in his lap looking into his eyes. "No you're not being trouble are you? Getting in bar fights with that local you talked about, what did you call him, Nasst? Now is that being no longer speaking to trouble cyar'ika?" she questioned as she rested her forehead to his. "I'm very happy you are, you going dar'manda on me would make me a very unhappy Mando."

She moved to kiss his forehead softly, then moved back to her chair winking at him, then looking at the bottle he gave her. Waiting several moments, trying it again, then waiting again she grinned. "Now this I like!" Setting the bottle on the table between them she rested her elbows on the table and listened to him talk about his latest job. "At least compensation was had, and another ship," she grinned, itching now hearing about the new ship and what she might be able to do with it. She leaned forward wondering just what she might find interesting and asked Jin, "Alright don't leave me hanging cyar'ika! Who was the kyramud, what did they say about what?"

darling.
a state of not being Mandalorian - not an outsider, but one who has lost his heritage, and so his identity and his soul - regarded with absolute dread by most traditionall-minded Mando'ade.
assassin.

~smiles giving her a wink admitting~ Now I could not have you becoming an unhappy Mando now can I? No I can not have that at all. Thus being somewhat good is what I do.

~smiles watching her with the bottle, taking a drink when she set the bottle down between them~ I knew you would like it cyar'ika. The ship you are going to have fun with. It holds a crew of two and plenty of cargo space, some weapons but I can see you changing that. It is pieced between several ships so nothing is stock. ~smiles imagining what she can and will do with the ship~ You are also going to like some things in the cargo bays. Came with the ship and I know you will have a field day with it. ~giving her a grin he leaned over the table close enough to her as he whispered so his words were only heard by her~

(Sweetheart)

She could not contain her excitement as Jin described the latest acquisition to their Clan's ships. "Sounds perfectly amazing cyar'ika." She leaned into him listening as she gave him a grin. Shocked by what he said next she whispered a bit loudly, "You have to be shitting me!" Lowering her voice she quickly questioned Jin about the information he told her. "Is this trustable?" she asked slightly concerned.

darling

~chuckles nodding his head then chuckles~ Yes, very trustable cyar'ika.

(Sweetheart)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:31 pm
Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym
-feeling Exal behind him leaning on her as he reached up with one hand resting it on one of her arms, still holding the Jedi weapon in his other hand- Vor'e cyare … -closing his eyes leaning into his mate even more finding the comfort and strength in her warmth, scent. and presence- You're right we need to know.

-looking at the broken lightsaber he knew the Jedi using this weapon was the one who had murdered his children, that Jedi was now dead- I'm glad the Jedi scum is dead… just like with the other three we caught up to… as I told you then cyare, I'll never regret killing them and their adult apprentices nor lose any sleep over doing so.

-he nodded his head as he moved to get his shaking legs under him accepting help from his mate- Only the two who orchestrated and ordered the attack remain alive cyare. Skira … let us locate their Jedi Temple… not a single adult Jedi dog will be alive when we leave… any ik'aad and adiik will be taken back to Manda'yaim as war Orphans to be adopted and raised in loving families as Mando'ade. If the temple had any young there. Considering how quickly they killed my children, the Jedi besom likely did the same with their own young, if they didn't eat them first. I could easily kir'manir a couple war orphans or four.

Thanks love
beloved/lover
beloved/lover
settling scores, revenge.(different to vengeance - more personal)
baby, child under 3
child aged 3 to 13 - (Mandalorians have a rite of passage at 13 to become adults)
the planet Mandalore
Mandalorians
a*****e
adopt

*seeing more chaos starting to break out she walked back to the couple kneeling down so they heard* Too much is going on here now. My ship will be quiet and we can talk there undisturbed. Plus listening ears on my ship will be killed. I'll see you there. *nods her head once she stood and left the cantina, heading to where she docked the Magnetic North*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:27 pm
Lucent Rym
-feeling Exal behind him leaning on her as he reached up with one hand resting it on one of her arms, still holding the Jedi weapon in his other hand- Vor'e cyare … -closing his eyes leaning into his mate even more finding the comfort and strength in her warmth, scent. and presence- You're right we need to know.

-looking at the broken lightsaber he knew the Jedi using this weapon was the one who had murdered his children, that Jedi was now dead- I'm glad the Jedi scum is dead… just like with the other three we caught up to… as I told you then cyare, I'll never regret killing them and their adult apprentices nor lose any sleep over doing so.

-he nodded his head as he moved to get his shaking legs under him accepting help from his mate- Only the two who orchestrated and ordered the attack remain alive cyare. Skira … let us locate their Jedi Temple… not a single adult Jedi dog will be alive when we leave… any ik'aad and adiik will be taken back to Manda'yaim as war Orphans to be adopted and raised in loving families as Mando'ade. If the temple had any young there. Considering how quickly they killed my children, the Jedi besom likely did the same with their own young, if they didn't eat them first. I could easily kir'manir a couple war orphans or four.

Thanks love
beloved/lover
beloved/lover
baby, child under 3
child aged 3 to 13 - (Mandalorians have a rite of passage at 13 to become adults)
the planet Mandalore
Mandalorians
a*****e
adopt

Arris Zern

*seeing more chaos starting to break out she walked back to the couple kneeling down so they heard* Too much is going on here now. My ship will be quiet and we can talk there undisturbed. Plus listening ears on my ship will be killed. I'll see you there. *nods her head once she stood and left the cantina, heading to where she docked the Magnetic North*

Exal just nodded as she acknowledged Arris, then returned her attention to Lucent. "Come on Nulis, let me help you up." She wrapped an arm around him and placed a hand on his side forcing him to stand. Pressing a shoulder into him whilst still holding, she whispered, "Lean on me Kudick. It's time to learn how Arris accomplished this. Only then will we know our next move to bring the nesanto to justice. Xakersta will be ours."

[love, baby, bastards, vengeance]

Exal Kressh

Tessa Awaud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:24 pm
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

~gives his best charming smile~ Truly trouble and I are no longer on speaking terms. Seems I am being a rather good Mando these days. Following the Resol'nare, even answering summons once again from the Mand'alor. Certainly not being besom, no not me, not one bit.

Yes a local, seems to work in this... pit. ~chuckles~ But does keep drinkables in the place. ~grins at her taking her offered bottle of booze reads the label then chugs back some~ Got to love Irish Cream. Still just as good as I remembered. ~shaking his head he still grinned at her while drinking then hands her his bottle~ Try the ne'tra gal it's better. But try this cyar'ika, you might like it. The run was lacking in the credits that were promised. ~rolls eyes but slowly grins~ There's a new ship in the yard now. Also had a run in with another kyramud. Told me of a couple things even you might find interesting cyar'ika.

Sole ruler
Ill-mannered lout, unhygienic person, someone with no manners- in Mandalorian terms.
Black ale
Sweetheart
Assassin)

Shaking her head at Jin, but giving him a loving smile she moved to sit in his lap looking into his eyes. "No you're not being trouble are you? Getting in bar fights with that local you talked about, what did you call him, Nasst? Now is that being no longer speaking to trouble cyar'ika?" she questioned as she rested her forehead to his. "I'm very happy you are, you going dar'manda on me would make me a very unhappy Mando."

She moved to kiss his forehead softly, then moved back to her chair winking at him, then looking at the bottle he gave her. Waiting several moments, trying it again, then waiting again she grinned. "Now this I like!" Setting the bottle on the table between them she rested her elbows on the table and listened to him talk about his latest job. "At least compensation was had, and another ship," she grinned, itching now hearing about the new ship and what she might be able to do with it. She leaned forward wondering just what she might find interesting and asked Jin, "Alright don't leave me hanging cyar'ika! Who was the kyramud, what did they say about what?"

darling.
a state of not being Mandalorian - not an outsider, but one who has lost his heritage, and so his identity and his soul - regarded with absolute dread by most traditionall-minded Mando'ade.
assassin.

~smiles giving her a wink admitting~ Now I could not have you becoming an unhappy Mando now can I? No I can not have that at all. Thus being somewhat good is what I do.

~smiles watching her with the bottle, taking a drink when she set the bottle down between them~ I knew you would like it cyar'ika. The ship you are going to have fun with. It holds a crew of two and plenty of cargo space, some weapons but I can see you changing that. It is pieced between several ships so nothing is stock. ~smiles imagining what she can and will do with the ship~ You are also going to like some things in the cargo bays. Came with the ship and I know you will have a field day with it. ~giving her a grin he leaned over the table close enough to her as he whispered so his words were only heard by her~

(Sweetheart)

She could not contain her excitement as Jin described the latest acquisition to their Clan's ships. "Sounds perfectly amazing cyar'ika." She leaned into him listening as she gave him a grin. Shocked by what he said next she whispered a bit loudly, "You have to be shitting me!" Lowering her voice she quickly questioned Jin about the information he told her. "Is this trustable?" she asked slightly concerned.

darling

(Sweetheart)

She rolled her eyes looking at him, "You better not be referring to your pirate friends... you know they'd sooner stab you in the back than tell you anything!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:53 pm
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

Sole ruler
Black ale
Sweetheart
Assassin)

darling.
assassin.

(Sweetheart)

darling

(Sweetheart)

She rolled her eyes looking at him, "You better not be referring to your pirate friends... you know they'd sooner stab you in the back than tell you anything!"

~laughs holding up both hands innocently~ Who me, use nefarious syndicates and thugs to gain information? Why I never would use them!  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:45 pm
Quinton Black
--laughing while walking back into the cantina. pulling up a chair at a table and sitting down to watch the goings on and listens. looking at my watch and grinning giving her about twenty minutes.--

**running inta the cantina stopping and looking round** QUIN!!!! YA@^#&*(@^!!!! WHY!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:27 pm
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

(Sweetheart)

darling

(Sweetheart)

~laughs holding up both hands innocently~ Who me, use nefarious syndicates and thugs to gain information? Why I never would use them!

She rolls her eyes again just staring at him. "My a**!" Looking at him she finally just bluntly asked as she crossed her arms over her chest, "Who the hell is it?"  

Tessa Awaud

Quinton Black

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:58 pm
Skyailia
Quinton Black

**running inta the cantina stopping and looking round** QUIN!!!! YA@^#&*(@^!!!! WHY!!!!

**grinning when I hear you come in. Getting up I stop you then putting one finger on your lips to shush you. I replace my finger with my mouth and kiss you then putting my arms around you.** Because I could my love.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:23 pm
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

(Sweetheart)

darling

(Sweetheart)

She rolls her eyes again just staring at him. "My a**!" Looking at him she finally just bluntly asked as she crossed her arms over her chest, "Who the hell is it?"

~looking at her with a smile knowing what he told her would get a reaction~ The Captain of the Scourge of Mandalore.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:38 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

Thanks love
beloved/lover
beloved/lover
baby, child under 3
the planet Mandalore
Mandalorians
a*****e
adopt

Arris Zern

Exal just nodded as she acknowledged Arris, then returned her attention to Lucent. "Come on Nulis, let me help you up." She wrapped an arm around him and placed a hand on his side forcing him to stand. Pressing a shoulder into him whilst still holding, she whispered, "Lean on me Kudick. It's time to learn how Arris accomplished this. Only then will we know our next move to bring the nesanto to justice. Xakersta will be ours."

[love, baby, bastards, vengeance]

-sighing at the kid dropping the smoke bomb, Sky getting into an obvious bad deal with some strange alien, he nodded his head agreeing with both assassins then letting Exal help him get up and slowly steady himself- You're right cyare. We need to know what she did and even where. -Ieaning on her as they walked his eyes grew focused and cold, the prospect of Skira now weighing deeply on his mind as they left the cantina- Right cyare, only then can we plan our Skira and put an end to those ones who organized what was done. Without any one but the three of hearing what I want to know or plan to do.

beloved/lover
beloved/lover

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces