Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 1:56 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

-Iaughs amused- Ah, I remember the griffin, tried to bite my vambrace, then called me bad. Eats fish like his stomach is bottomless! Reminded me of Ad'ika! -laughs- Oh, no Sky, Ad'ika is not a puppy, she's my striil pup. I've not let her come with me here because she bites if she doesn't like someone near Exal or myself. She still gets into everything. -chuckles- I've heard about the beskar parasol! No one with a brain cell would want to deal with that weapon!

**laughs** yes Blood loves his fishies and will eat like there is no tomorrow....ooooh I remember that from what ya told me before but whether a canine pup or strill pup ya need ta get her something ta chew on....with a strill I imagine she needs something big ta chew on....**chuckles** yeah I try ta stay on Granny's good side so I do not meet up with that parasol....I have seen what she can do with it....

-laughs- That griffin is different to say the least. At least it doesn't have the mouth a striil has! Or the teeth! She only has to learn not to. She's a good pup but stubborn like the rest of her siblings. -chuckles thinking of bring the pup around on a harness-

-laughs loudly- Stay on her good side? You mean giving her a bag of the good spice before you say anything to her? I'm not getting into her beskar parasol! It's light but strong, it will hurt! That's why it's used in my cultures armor. laughs shaking head- Besides, didn't she already have enough fun using that thing on Jin?

**looks at ya and grins** we have a cat who is very stubborn so it is not only the youngins who are stubborn....well if ya do make sure ya muzzle her....I would not want her ta bite anyone....
yeah she really seems ta like her spice alot....I would not want ta get anywhere near her when she is swinging that thing around....**laughs** yeah that was really funny ta watch....

-smirks- I could let her run around the place, it's not as though she'd really... break much, if anything at all. She might give that granny something to smile and laugh at. I hear she's a crazy cat Sith anyway, so she would love her!

**laughs** maybe that would bring some life back ta this place....yeah I hear she takes more pics of her cats than anyone I know**laughs again then look around for Granny**  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 3:21 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

-Iaughs amused- Ah, I remember the griffin, tried to bite my vambrace, then called me bad. Eats fish like his stomach is bottomless! Reminded me of Ad'ika! -laughs- Oh, no Sky, Ad'ika is not a puppy, she's my striil pup. I've not let her come with me here because she bites if she doesn't like someone near Exal or myself. She still gets into everything. -chuckles- I've heard about the beskar parasol! No one with a brain cell would want to deal with that weapon!

**laughs** yes Blood loves his fishies and will eat like there is no tomorrow....ooooh I remember that from what ya told me before but whether a canine pup or strill pup ya need ta get her something ta chew on....with a strill I imagine she needs something big ta chew on....**chuckles** yeah I try ta stay on Granny's good side so I do not meet up with that parasol....I have seen what she can do with it....

-laughs- That griffin is different to say the least. At least it doesn't have the mouth a striil has! Or the teeth! She only has to learn not to. She's a good pup but stubborn like the rest of her siblings. -chuckles thinking of bring the pup around on a harness-

-laughs loudly- Stay on her good side? You mean giving her a bag of the good spice before you say anything to her? I'm not getting into her beskar parasol! It's light but strong, it will hurt! That's why it's used in my cultures armor. laughs shaking head- Besides, didn't she already have enough fun using that thing on Jin?

**looks at ya and grins** we have a cat who is very stubborn so it is not only the youngins who are stubborn....well if ya do make sure ya muzzle her....I would not want her ta bite anyone....
yeah she really seems ta like her spice alot....I would not want ta get anywhere near her when she is swinging that thing around....**laughs** yeah that was really funny ta watch....

-smirks- I could let her run around the place, it's not as though she'd really... break much, if anything at all. She might give that granny something to smile and laugh at. I hear she's a crazy cat Sith anyway, so she would love her!

**laughs** maybe that would bring some life back ta this place....yeah I hear she takes more pics of her cats than anyone I know**laughs again then look around for Granny**

-laughs but gives an eye roll- Another unusual Sith that one is!  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 9:22 pm
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern

Exal Kressh
:::tosses a bag on Granny's table::: Don't complain. Pickins were slim this run. ::: walks off to the bar to grab a bottle of Rum, cracking it, taking a good long drink:::

-walking to the bar he gave the assassin a nod of his head in greeting to his fellow Mandalorian and walked by focused on the female Sith by the bar, smiling as he stood beside her he reached for a bottle of tihaar drinking some while watching her concerned- Bad Run Cyare?

(fruit alcoholic drink
lover)

*nods her head once to Lucent returning the greeting. then leans back in her chain watching those in the room. After a while she got up silently and left the cantina saying nothing, but moving with purpose*  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 9:19 am
~comes back into the place and looks around with a grin hiding under his helmet, then finds a table next to the wall that somehow still seemed whole and still had a couple chairs, then sat in one to wait. The meeting time was growing close and he wished to be earlier than later before who he was meeting backed out. Noticing the others he just watched everyone, not removing his helmet while he patiently waited~  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 4:31 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

-laughs but gives an eye roll- Another unusual Sith that one is! [/quote

**smiles** yeah we have all types come inta here....but it has been very quiet lately so glad ta see ya back and yeah that one is weird but I do not think I would cross her if she got mad**laughs**....**hears someone come in and looks ** well look at what the cat drug in....

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 4:34 pm
Jin Awaud
~comes back into the place and looks around with a grin hiding under his helmet, then finds a table next to the wall that somehow still seemed whole and still had a couple chairs, then sat in one to wait. The meeting time was growing close and he wished to be earlier than later before who he was meeting backed out. Noticing the others he just watched everyone, not removing his helmet while he patiently waited~

**hears ya come in and looks over at ya** well look at what the cat drug in....**walking over ta ya** I see ya have gone and changed....ya got the best seat in the place for now....what ya drinking????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Tessa Awaud

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 1:19 am
Jin Awaud

Taking off her helmet she gave a sigh as she entered what she was told was the cantina. Saying to no one but herself, "Seen better s**t holes..." but stopping herself, not even finishing her comment. With a quick look around, she saw who she was meeting then walked over to his table.

Greeting the woman with a nod of her head then turning to Jin, "So this is the latest s**t hole you've decided to hold up in?" she asked as she sat down in the chair next to him. Raising her eyebrow she also asked the woman and Jin, "Is anything in this pit drinkable? Judging by the smell and look of the place, I'm not certain about that..." Stopping she let her sentence trail off not needing to finish her thought as she looked around at the lack of maintenance in the place. "Chaavla sa shebs be'striili..." she uttered distastefully.

rough as a strill's backside - phrase used to describe a bar that's a dive

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 9:22 pm
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Arris Zern

Exal Kressh
:::tosses a bag on Granny's table::: Don't complain. Pickins were slim this run. ::: walks off to the bar to grab a bottle of Rum, cracking it, taking a good long drink:::

-walking to the bar he gave the assassin a nod of his head in greeting to his fellow Mandalorian and walked by focused on the female Sith by the bar, smiling as he stood beside her he reached for a bottle of tihaar drinking some while watching her concerned- Bad Run Cyare?

(fruit alcoholic drink
lover)

*nods her head once to Lucent returning the greeting. then leans back in her chain watching those in the room. After a while she got up silently and left the cantina saying nothing, but moving with purpose*

-seeing the assassin leave he nodded his head saying- Ret'urcye mhi.

Goodbye - lit. "Maybe we'll meet again"

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 9:49 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

-laughs but gives an eye roll- Another unusual Sith that one is!

**smiles** yeah we have all types come inta here....but it has been very quiet lately so glad ta see ya back and yeah that one is weird but I do not think I would cross her if she got mad**laughs**....**hears someone come in and looks ** well look at what the cat drug in....

-chuckles- Yes it seems we do my friend. Quiet, this place with this clientele? doesn't seem possible. Cuy ogir'olar, It's neither here nor there. -raises eyebrows agreeing- No smart person should want to cross a venerable female of any species- mad or not!

-seeing who she was talking to he called out to Jin in typical greeting to the other Mando- Su cuy'gar.

You're still alive.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:21 pm
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

Taking off her helmet she gave a sigh as she entered what she was told was the cantina. Saying to no one but herself, "Seen better s**t holes..." but stopping herself, not even finishing her comment. With a quick look around, she saw who she was meeting then walked over to his table.

Greeting the woman with a nod of her head then turning to Jin, "So this is the latest s**t hole you've decided to hold up in?" she asked as she sat down in the chair next to him. Raising her eyebrow she also asked the woman and Jin, "Is anything in this pit drinkable? Judging by the smell and look of the place, I'm not certain about that..." Stopping she let her sentence trail off not needing to finish her thought as she looked around at the lack of maintenance in the place. "Chaavla sa shebs be'striili..." she uttered distastefully.

**nodding back and smiling** if ya wanna stay healthy ya will not drink what they serve here....Nassty Boy keeps a supply of the good stuff in some crates behind the bar so go help yaself....yeah we just had a couple of fights here recently ant the Boss has not sent in the repair crew....takes along time for that ta happen....so we just find a place ta sit where we can....by the way I am Sky....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:52 pm
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

~smiles softly taking his helmet off watching Tessa mildly amused~ Of course cyar'ika, you can not see me getting into trouble in a place as this, can you? Bumped into Xal and your twin here as well. The entertainment is rather amusingly jaro, but some of the clients pay very well who come here. ~tipping his head watching her look around the place~ That it is! Though there is a local Mando here, goes by Nasst who has booze stashed in boxes with the kyr'bes on them, that is what is safe to drink. ~grins giving her a wink~ I am not going to let you drink something that will make you sick. What sort of mate would I be then cyar'ika?

darling, sweetheart
death wish, insane act of reckless stupidity
skull, especially mythosaur skull

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:53 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

**hears ya come in and looks over at ya** well look at what the cat drug in....**walking over ta ya** I see ya have gone and changed....ya got the best seat in the place for now....what ya drinking????

~laughs amused~ Had an assignment, could not possibly work in such insane attire now could I? As to drinking, nothing at the moment. ~grins motioning to Tessa~ Sky meet my mate Tessa.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 12:25 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~laughs amused~ Had an assignment, could not possibly work in such insane attire now could I? As to drinking, nothing at the moment. ~grins motioning to Tessa~ Sky meet my mate Tessa.

**laughs at the thought of ya working a clown suit** I guess ya are right there....kk....**nods my head at her again and smiles** well now ya surprise me....where have ya kept her hiding????  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 4:08 pm
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

~smiles softly taking his helmet off watching Tessa mildly amused~ Of course cyar'ika, you can not see me getting into trouble in a place as this, can you? Bumped into Xal and your twin here as well. The entertainment is rather amusingly jaro, but some of the clients pay very well who come here. ~tipping his head watching her look around the place~ That it is! Though there is a local Mando here, goes by Nasst who has booze stashed in boxes with the kyr'bes on them, that is what is safe to drink. ~grins giving her a wink~ I am not going to let you drink something that will make you sick. What sort of mate would I be then cyar'ika?

darling, sweetheart
death wish, insane act of reckless stupidity
skull, especially mythosaur skull

She simply looked at Jin rather flatly at his choice of words. "You not get into trouble cyar'ika? Do you need a reminder of what happened recently?" she said not amused by his comment, much less hitting up with Xal, the two of them together was trouble ans she said as much with a roll of her eyes. "Xal? You "bumped" into Xal here... my a**. Remember Rassa is my twin, she told me you guys planned to meet here to see what the clients were like." Giving a little smirk as she looked him up and down admitting, "Yes you're trouble, but you're my trouble. Which I find one of your most endearing traits." Giving her head a now amused shake she added, "My sister and I learned long ago, you two can be trouble times trouble, but we go with it."

"A local Mando?" looking around she studied the bar and decided to check it out verses setting one of her thermal detonators to the bottles she assumed were undrinkable. Finding the boxes Jin was talking about and giving a smirk, she grabbed a couple bottles and went back to the table with them. Changing the topic she asked, "How was your last run cyar'ika?" As she handed him one bottle then opened the other for herself.

darling

Tessa Awaud

Tessa Awaud

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 4:13 pm
Skyailia
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

**nodding back and smiling** if ya wanna stay healthy ya will not drink what they serve here....Nassty Boy keeps a supply of the good stuff in some crates behind the bar so go help yaself....yeah we just had a couple of fights here recently ant the Boss has not sent in the repair crew....takes along time for that ta happen....so we just find a place ta sit where we can....by the way I am Sky....

She shook her head at the woman who called herself Sky. "A couple of fights? You mean to tell me Jin and Xal behaved themselves or were they the reason for the fights? The boss? Nassty Boy? Repair crew?" she fired off her questions quickly.

"I found the drinkable booze. If it's good or not I'll let you know... if I survive," she quipped as she took a drink. After a couple minutes she added with a scowl, "I'm still alive, but I don't like whatever this s**t is." Looking at the bottle she scowled reading in English "vodka" and making a gag sound before giving the bottle to Sky and letting her know, "You can have it. I'll stick to what I know and like."

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games