Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:19 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh

:::laughs amused::: I highly doubt there is anything less fortune that an ole vamp with no mate.

**smiles wickedly** well then I will tell him ta send his space herpes over ta your ship....

:::laughs::: I have Lucent to love me. You keep them Vampira.
Then you will never be without, or lonely.

User Image

-grinning rubbing her shoulders- She could stock up and even freeze some for a rainy day. Or use a taxidermist for a few so she'd always have one to look at.

:::softly giggles::: My Love, that sounds absolutely gross, but oh so fitting.

-gives a soft chuckle- Indeed it does, though when you look at who we're talking about Cyare, it is very fitting. Just keep the damned things away from us. -smiles softly gently running his hand through her hair-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:25 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

-rolling his eyes at the male who had introduced himself to the hyper one as Darth Acheron and gave a rather loud annoyed sigh- Darjetii! Don't start with those two. It's not worth it. Kat, Sky, behave, not everyone wants to give you blood. If you're worried about Bfly... -he paused looking at the teen then shaking his head again- I think she can handle herself. Neither were doing anything to set you off, go back to your blood and relax. The kid has this, let her have fun she's not hurting anything... other than making even me question her sanity.

-looking back at Acheron he shook his head- Don't mind those two, just don't let either get near your neck. They have this thing for drinking blood. Seems it is their substance.

-walking away, seeing who he would much rather spend time with at the bar, he heard a light saber ignite and sighed called out seriously- Starting bet is at 10,000 credits! You can't bet on yourself either Acheron, Kat and Sky. Fight if you choose, just don't think you're going to profit on it.

-walking to Exal he wrapped his arms around her gently then leaned in to kiss her neck- Enough about a senile old Jedi my Cyare. They eventually die, as they should. Look like yet again things are going to get interesting here.

(sith
beloved/lover)

:::watches as her mate calmly speaks with some, a slight smile tugging at her lips. When he finally comes behind sliding his arms around her, she places her hands on his arms tilting her head to the side, with a slight chuckle whispers::: Only 10,000 credits Nulis? I would have went 50,000. :::silently laughs::: I think this new Darjetii could give the Vamp twins a lesson.

[love, lover]
[Sith]

-smiles softly as he pulled her closer whispering into her ear and softly kissing her ear and neck- My cyare we don't know anything about this Darth. Perhaps he's as another we know who isn't worth anything to the Huts. -smiles softly as he gently moves his hand to brush over the side of her neck and down her arm then whispers- We wouldn't want to start high then be disappointed, much better to start low and work the way up cyare. -chuckles softly into her skin lightly kissing her neck with a whisper- What would you like to drink tonight?

(beloved/lover)

:::softly laughs turning to look in his eyes::: I've not been disappointed whether we start low or high Nulis. Tequila has been tasting great to me tonight. :::chuckles::: Though I will not get as drunk as Rassa so my mate has to carry me home.

-grins going to get a bottle of tequila bringing it back handing it to her whispering as he holds her close to him- Hmm, that does give me ideas cyare. -grins and winks- Even if you did, we'd still have fun.

:::takes the bottle in one hand as her free hand slides up his arm, her fingers eventually disappearing into the back of his hair as she grins looking in his eyes::: Nulis, you can carry me away anytime. Life with you is perfectly wonderful.

-grins licking over his lips whispering rather suggestively, resting his hands on her sides and looking into her eyes with a wink- I can always make things even more wonderful, even carry you... -he gives her neck a soft kiss then whispers into her ear so only she heard his suggestion, then ever so slowly kissed her neck and ear-  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:06 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

-raises eyebrow with a stare- You have to ask that?

**tilts my head and smiles** I was not even thinking of that till ya mentioned it my friend....but now that ya did why not????

-shakes his head at her- Meaning you'd already thought of it my friend.

**holds up my hand with my finger and thumb apart a little** well maybe just a just a little bit....but that does not mean I will just sneak up on him in his sleep and take a drink....

-raises one eyebrow giving her a rather unconvinced look- If so inclined to do so my friend, I could see you doing just that.

**looks at ya and pouts** aaaaw come on now I am not a sneaky snake....I like ta see who I bite....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:17 pm
Lucent Rym
KaTatya
Lucent Rym
KaTatya
Lucent Rym

-gives a shake of his head staring at her- Again this time to you, you have to ask that?

aaaaw do ya have ta let out our secret....

-raises eyebrows laughing- With how obvious you both are, there's no secret. Oh before I forget, you should wipe your chin, you got what you've been drinking on it.

**wipes off my chin** oooopsie....just stepped out for a quick fresh one....

-shakes head looking at the door, feeling a little sorry for whatever poor sap she was referring to, but not enough to leave his cyare or drink- Fresh one, so it would seem. You left part of it on you. Are you always that messy of a drinker?

**licks my lips and laughs** yes it was a very fresh one....oh well it happens sometimes....nope I am usually a very neat drinker....but I did not want ta miss any fun that might be going on in here....  

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:42 am
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~grins flashing fangs then types something into his vambrace still grinning~ Hmm, then this is a good time to learn. ~walks over grabbing his helmet scoops giant toad slobber and broken bits of table, wall, chairs and whatever is on the floor into it, then walks to Sky and dumps it all over her then pulls some of the hair from his rainbow wig and pats it on her head and for good measure ties a balloon around her wrist~ Yes, you resemble your ship now Sky. ~goes back to the bar getting a drink~ Damn my knees still hurt!

bu'nas'a gar....now I have ta change again....**pops the balloon then leaves and comes back wearing??????**

~shakes his head and with a roll of his eyes grabs the container of whipped cream from the bar then walks over to her and empties the bottle on her and walks back to the bar and grabs another drink~ Damn old creatures forgetting to put their clothes on after they get their sponge baths, No one wants to see their s**t like that!

**pouts** now that was not nice....I like ta air dry after my bath and ya spoiled it....

~rolls his eyes with a laugh~ Good thing too, no one would have wanted to smell spoiled old vampire scent here.

**eyes glowing** well now I do not smell spoiled or old so if ya will refrain from dumping yar dawoor osi'kyr on me....ya are making me change ta often that I do not know what ta wear....

(smelly s**t)

~raises eyebrows~ You do not know what to wear? Judging from what has been seen in here, that does not seem to be an issue. Some shade of naked seems to be your preference. It is amusing, you seem to avoid clothes as if allergic to them while your sister at least wears them. ~chuckles tossing deflated balloons on her~ Not clothes per say, but they will cover more than you normally wear.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:57 am
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud

~laughs amused~ I have not lost my eyes yet vampire. Damn no more balloons. Oh well guess I better order some more. As to a nap, you should take one, you seem a little agitated.

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** yeah I am ya take the balloons I give ya and say I do not give ya any....ya owe me for those balloons....

~grins~ You have a couple hundred of these, that should cover everything.
User Image

**looks in the box** ooooh no not those....I do not want those ya can keep those for yaself....I want something I can really use....**raises one eyebrow and bares one fang** care ta make a donation????

~flashes fangs back at her with a smirk. his hand now resting on his blaster~ Care to be target practice?

**eyes glowing as I grin evilly....I then I pop behind and put one hand on yars and brushing yar neck with my claw** no need for that now and I am sure ya do not want ta fight now....

~rolls eyes not impressed not moving his hand from his blaster~ A fight you say... ~does not move but is alert to the situation, ready to act should he need to saying rather icily~ One, do not as me to donate- find another to donate to your needs. Two, do not come up behind me- unless you wish to fight. Three, do not touch me- unless you wish to have beskar staked through your heart. Four- do not test me, I do not fear your or death.

(Mandalorian iron)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:57 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~shakes his head and with a roll of his eyes grabs the container of whipped cream from the bar then walks over to her and empties the bottle on her and walks back to the bar and grabs another drink~ Damn old creatures forgetting to put their clothes on after they get their sponge baths, No one wants to see their s**t like that!

**pouts** now that was not nice....I like ta air dry after my bath and ya spoiled it....

~rolls his eyes with a laugh~ Good thing too, no one would have wanted to smell spoiled old vampire scent here.

**eyes glowing** well now I do not smell spoiled or old so if ya will refrain from dumping yar dawoor osi'kyr on me....ya are making me change ta often that I do not know what ta wear....

(smelly s**t)

~raises eyebrows~ You do not know what to wear? Judging from what has been seen in here, that does not seem to be an issue. Some shade of naked seems to be your preference. It is amusing, you seem to avoid clothes as if allergic to them while your sister at least wears them. ~chuckles tossing deflated balloons on her~ Not clothes per say, but they will cover more than you normally wear.

ya da not like what I wear???? **pouts and goes off ta change** well what bout what I have on now???? am I covered enough ta suit ya???? **grabs some balloons and ties them ta yar ears....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:02 pm
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud

~grins~ You have a couple hundred of these, that should cover everything.
User Image

**looks in the box** ooooh no not those....I do not want those ya can keep those for yaself....I want something I can really use....**raises one eyebrow and bares one fang** care ta make a donation????

~flashes fangs back at her with a smirk. his hand now resting on his blaster~ Care to be target practice?

**eyes glowing as I grin evilly....I then I pop behind and put one hand on yars and brushing yar neck with my claw** no need for that now and I am sure ya do not want ta fight now....

~rolls eyes not impressed not moving his hand from his blaster~ A fight you say... ~does not move but is alert to the situation, ready to act should he need to saying rather icily~ One, do not as me to donate- find another to donate to your needs. Two, do not come up behind me- unless you wish to fight. Three, do not touch me- unless you wish to have beskar staked through your heart. Four- do not test me, I do not fear your or death.

(Mandalorian iron)

**stays behind ya as I listen ta what ya say and not moving my hand** well now I can see where ya are coming from....I am not after ta harm ya in any way....**now moving my hand but letting one finger lightly drag along yar hand I whisper** but what if I just want ta be really friendly now????  

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:21 pm
She gasps in excitement. "THE GATEWAY ERROR LET ME THROUGH! THE GATEWAY ERROR LET ME THROUGH!!! THE GATEWAY ERROR LET ME THROUGH!!! WOOHOO!!!" She shouts happily. "Top this off with getting to see legal arson tomorrow night, and this is gonna be the best weekend in a while!!!" She says while jumping up and down. "Tomorrow it's the beach air, the sound of bikes roaring by, and all around fun (as well as the biggest bonfire I've ever gotten the opportunity to attend)" She says with an excited grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:23 am
Following up my previous post... Trouble is on its way to Daytona Beach, FL... In the form of Kasai and B'fly! Lmfao Bike Week 2021 Bound!  

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:49 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She gasps in excitement. "THE GATEWAY ERROR LET ME THROUGH! THE GATEWAY ERROR LET ME THROUGH!!! THE GATEWAY ERROR LET ME THROUGH!!! WOOHOO!!!" She shouts happily. "Top this off with getting to see legal arson tomorrow night, and this is gonna be the best weekend in a while!!!" She says while jumping up and down. "Tomorrow it's the beach air, the sound of bikes roaring by, and all around fun (as well as the biggest bonfire I've ever gotten the opportunity to attend)" She says with an excited grin.

:::shakes head sighing::: Those aren't gateway errors. They are the damn storm troopers.

:::chuckles::: It's always good to get away from the temple on Planet Gaia. :::smirks::: Perhaps it's time Lucent and I take a trip for a little fun of our own.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:54 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

-smiles softly as he pulled her closer whispering into her ear and softly kissing her ear and neck- My cyare we don't know anything about this Darth. Perhaps he's as another we know who isn't worth anything to the Huts. -smiles softly as he gently moves his hand to brush over the side of her neck and down her arm then whispers- We wouldn't want to start high then be disappointed, much better to start low and work the way up cyare. -chuckles softly into her skin lightly kissing her neck with a whisper- What would you like to drink tonight?

(beloved/lover)

:::softly laughs turning to look in his eyes::: I've not been disappointed whether we start low or high Nulis. Tequila has been tasting great to me tonight. :::chuckles::: Though I will not get as drunk as Rassa so my mate has to carry me home.

-grins going to get a bottle of tequila bringing it back handing it to her whispering as he holds her close to him- Hmm, that does give me ideas cyare. -grins and winks- Even if you did, we'd still have fun.

:::takes the bottle in one hand as her free hand slides up his arm, her fingers eventually disappearing into the back of his hair as she grins looking in his eyes::: Nulis, you can carry me away anytime. Life with you is perfectly wonderful.

-grins licking over his lips whispering rather suggestively, resting his hands on her sides and looking into her eyes with a wink- I can always make things even more wonderful, even carry you... -he gives her neck a soft kiss then whispers into her ear so only she heard his suggestion, then ever so slowly kissed her neck and ear-

:::snuggles in close closing her eyes, whispering::: Carry me away my Love.  

Exal Kressh

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:21 pm
Exal Kressh
Butterfly Crescent Moon

:::shakes head sighing::: Those aren't gateway errors. They are the damn storm troopers.

:::chuckles::: It's always good to get away from the temple on Planet Gaia. :::smirks::: Perhaps it's time Lucent and I take a trip for a little fun of our own.

Lol ironically enough, we ran into a stormtrooper here! It is great to get away from the hustle and bustle. Also, someone was blasting Drink down Main Street (the big stretch of the main event)! lmfao I also seem to be taking a page from Jin's book and I'm dressed up (dyed hair, glitter literally all over me and a shamrock crown), I keep getting stopped for pics. Lol I haven't had this much fun in WAYYYYY to long. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:12 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Exal Kressh
Butterfly Crescent Moon

Lol ironically enough, we ran into a stormtrooper here! It is great to get away from the hustle and bustle. Also, someone was blasting Drink down Main Street (the big stretch of the main event)! lmfao I also seem to be taking a page from Jin's book and I'm dressed up (dyed hair, glitter literally all over me and a shamrock crown), I keep getting stopped for pics. Lol I haven't had this much fun in WAYYYYY to long. xD

You got asked for pics that year you wore MLP clothes! And that silly lil Rainbow Dash hat! :::laughs so hard she falls off toady::: Then the year we wore those sarcastic shirts! Even had the police laughing with those!  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:40 pm
*Granny relaxed at her table pulling out some spice and her pipe lighting it up and enjoying* Ahhhhh, time for Granny to unwind and relax!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games