Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:10 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern

*looks at Kasai then slowly smirks walking to her and her beast then presses her blaster against the beasts chin as she gently pets the beast* You don't lick me, try to put me in your mouth and we are good. *giving a slight smile she put her blaster away then gave the beast another rub on its nose and walked away from them* Copikla durtuya.

(cute pet)

She looks at Arris, ignoring the balloons on the floor and just stares at her wondering what the hell she just witnessed the woman do and say.

*rolls her eyes and humphs at the obviously drunk Rassa*

She looks at her then laughs loudly and tosses her a balloon that is partially deflated.

*raises her blaster and shoots the balloon*

She looks at Arris and can only laugh at the balloons demise to the assassin. Then thinking of Arris at a carnival shooting game she laughs even louder at the mental picture, "Sorry vod! I can only picture you in front of a carnival shooting booth.... with nothing left of the booth after you blasted it!"

*shakes her head but gives an amused chuckle*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:16 pm
Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Butterfly Crescent Moon

MuyamiKasai

Mirdala Naast

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

KaTatya

Darth Acheron
Acheron frowns as more people crowd around his table, making him feel a bit..clausterphobic.He thought about a bit of Force Lightning to clear them, but thought better of it. From the sound of it, this meat grinder was nothing to be trifled with. He gave her a nod and said

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind"

From the corner of his eye he caught sight of a woman bearing her fangs at him. He listened before gesturing to the curved hilt of his lightsaber on his belt.

"Careful, or this place could get messier." He said being deadly serious now. He was usually much more reserved, but this was getting out of hand, especially now that everyone had seemed to take notice, well except the Mando's which he was thankful for.
Now another creature approached, this time mentioning blood. This was too much. He stood and pushed the table forward a little. Taking his lightsaber from his belt and ignited his lightsaber and pointed it directly towards the oncoming creature. He would have no more of this. His limit had been reached and now it was time to push back.

-rolling his eyes at the male who had introduced himself to the hyper one as Darth Acheron and gave a rather loud annoyed sigh- Darjetii! Don't start with those two. It's not worth it. Kat, Sky, behave, not everyone wants to give you blood. If you're worried about Bfly... -he paused looking at the teen then shaking his head again- I think she can handle herself. Neither were doing anything to set you off, go back to your blood and relax. The kid has this, let her have fun she's not hurting anything... other than making even me question her sanity.

-looking back at Acheron he shook his head- Don't mind those two, just don't let either get near your neck. They have this thing for drinking blood. Seems it is their substance.

-walking away, seeing who he would much rather spend time with at the bar, he heard a light saber ignite and sighed called out seriously- Starting bet is at 10,000 credits! You can't bet on yourself either Acheron, Kat and Sky. Fight if you choose, just don't think you're going to profit on it.

-walking to Exal he wrapped his arms around her gently then leaned in to kiss her neck- Enough about a senile old Jedi my Cyare. They eventually die, as they should. Look like yet again things are going to get interesting here.

(sith
beloved/lover)

*rolls her eyes* They're not doing anything!  

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:19 pm
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes but laughs~ No I am bruised and close to death. ~smirks~ Balloon?

Gar, gebbar kyr'am? Ner shebs. *smirks pulling out her blaster then shoots the balloon* Show me another and I'll blast it too vod.

(You, close to death? My a**.
brother)

~looks at her then laughs loudly~ How about I set some on the bar for you to take shots at? It might burn off some pent up aggression.

*she rolls her eyes* Put yourself up there too and we'll test my accuracy and if I have any pent up aggression.

Test your accuracy? ~glares at her then laughs~ Relax vod! Before you blow up.

*humphs* Pop.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:32 pm
Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern

Darth Acheron
Acheron extinguished his saber and clipped it to his belt where it had been hanging previously.He lowered his arms and stepped over the passed out drunks and other detritus that occupied the floor and made his way to the bar and took a seat.

"Spotchka and leave the bottle." He said.

Taking some credits from a pouch on his belt, he laid them on the bar and waited for his drink. As he waited he turned around to face the ones who had supposedly been joking with him and asked:

"Is this how you treat all newcomers?"

Jin Awaud
~he gives a chuckle from where he sat across the room being a little more serious than recent actions~ I am rather new myself, however I do know a few who frequent this pit. ~thinks about his words then shakes his head honestly answering~ Hell if I know, I walked in and my vods, got everyone telling me my hair looked like clown hair! I had just taken my helmet off, what else would it have looked like? ~laughs loudly shaking his head amused~ So I saw this wig and other things tossed to me by others and went with it. ~uses palm of hand to bounce on edges of wig~ I think it is rather a undignified look that screams to things and people who see it!

As to your question I've heard it was rather dead in here until someone came in and started a fight with someone else. ~motions to the damaged wall tables and other debris across from him~ The damage here is from Mirdala trying to chunk my a** through the wall. Though the other was before I walked in. Though from what I understand Mirdala can give you details about that. ~smirks amused at Mirdala then at Arris then carefully stands up trying not to slip on the drool from the giant toad and walks behind the bar~

You got this wrong darjetii... ~smirks deciding not to take the credits for himself and just tossed them into one of the crates below the bar~ Note to never forget, you see the bottles... ~he paused pointing to the shelved bottles~ They are watered down, drink them if you want but be warned about them, it is not worth it. ~smirks handing him the bottle from the shelves of spotchka then finds one in Mirdala's stash and sets it next to the watered down version~ Your choice. This bar is serve yourself though. ~smirking he saw a balloon still on his armor and quickly ties it to the bottle of non watered down spotchka then grabs himself a bottle of tihaar opens it then holds it up~ K'oyacyi!

(Brothers
Sith
Blue drink made from krill
Clear liquor made from fruit
Cheers!)

*rolls her eyes at Jin* Mirdala shouldn't have wolf whistled at me. *looks at the busted up wall then back at Jin with an unemotional look saying* Want to experience what Mirdala did vod?

(brother)  

Arris Zern

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:42 pm
Jin Awaud
Ashi_Kisaki
Jin Awaud
Ashi_Kisaki
Jin Awaud

-walks in seeing the Mandalorian clown-
Sweet Shiva! I think I need a drink. I'm hallucinating.

~smirks~ You are not hallucinating...

"There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: There is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits."

Balloon?

-just stares- What and the actual.... Now I really need liquor! Ajeusona Xiemandokas!! -walks behind the bar for the good Tequila, then shoots a look at Jin muttering- Thanks for the dog balloon you twisted sudas. Careful. My wolf hasn't had lunch yet.

~grins then slowly gives her an evil smirk~ I should give your wolf one as well. ~tips head slightly thinking~ Anas dartovi nenx zinot tave rieve kia zhol anas byloti zhol is Besekersiwr zinot. Hm, not as bad as Huttese, but still harsh.

(That does not have the ring to it that speaking it in Mando'a has.)

-stares stone cold as he tries to hand her wolf a balloon-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:05 pm
Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast

Reve Casse

Darth Acheron
Acheron walks in and glances around from behind his hood. The Dark Side was strong here. Reaching up with a gloved hand, he pulled his hood back, revealing a handsome clean shaven face.His piercing green eyes scanned the room for a moment, finding a table in the back with a seat with the wall behind it, he headed to the table and took a seat.
He took note of the commotion, realizing this was truly a backwater cantina,with few rules. Luckily, he was surrounded by fellow Sith -which could be a good thing and a bad thing- but he doubted anyone here was looking for a fight. Well, except for the Mando's. They were always looking for a good brawl.

Darth Spectrous
*Granny looks over at the Sith who had parked himself at a table by the wall and gave her sweetest smile* Well Granny said there's never a decent Sith in this place. Maybe there might be one whose not like that wanna be looser son in law of mine! *taking a sip of her wine then enjoying more spice she grinned* Granny is going to go wheel over there!

*Granny wheeled over to Jin and Normie first, and smacked Jin a couple times with her parasol* Just for good measure and another bag of spice!

*Wheeling over to the new Sith smiling sweetly* Look what the Mandalorians brought in, another Sith! *Granny rolled her eyes at Sky and her little Hellion* Don't you worry about those two sweety, we can give Sky a Valium and Granny will give some hot cocoa to Bfly! *Granny gives a bigger smile* What brings a Sith like you to a dive like this?

*she chuckles amused at the old Sith Granny as she smacked Jin again. Walking past her she handed her another bag of spice* As agreed on.

*giving the new Sith a glance she walks by* Humph.

*standing in front of Jin and Mirdala she shook her head at them* Lesson learned vods? *giving neither time to answer she continued to the bar getting herself another bottle of ne'tra gal*

(brothers
black ale)

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:06 pm
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern

Jin Awaud

Reve Casse

Darth Acheron
Acheron walks in and glances around from behind his hood. The Dark Side was strong here. Reaching up with a gloved hand, he pulled his hood back, revealing a handsome clean shaven face.His piercing green eyes scanned the room for a moment, finding a table in the back with a seat with the wall behind it, he headed to the table and took a seat.
He took note of the commotion, realizing this was truly a backwater cantina,with few rules. Luckily, he was surrounded by fellow Sith -which could be a good thing and a bad thing- but he doubted anyone here was looking for a fight. Well, except for the Mando's. They were always looking for a good brawl.

Darth Spectrous
*Granny looks over at the Sith who had parked himself at a table by the wall and gave her sweetest smile* Well Granny said there's never a decent Sith in this place. Maybe there might be one whose not like that wanna be looser son in law of mine! *taking a sip of her wine then enjoying more spice she grinned* Granny is going to go wheel over there!

*Granny wheeled over to Jin and Normie first, and smacked Jin a couple times with her parasol* Just for good measure and another bag of spice!

*Wheeling over to the new Sith smiling sweetly* Look what the Mandalorians brought in, another Sith! *Granny rolled her eyes at Sky and her little Hellion* Don't you worry about those two sweety, we can give Sky a Valium and Granny will give some hot cocoa to Bfly! *Granny gives a bigger smile* What brings a Sith like you to a dive like this?

~scowls holding up an arm to block the uncalled for attack~ HEY! For more spice! Whose side are you on Arris?!

~seeing another Sith enter he just called out to the male~ Balloon? ~then hit one of the inflated ones towards the male~

*she gives Jin a smirk* It amused me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:10 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
-stares stone cold as he tries to hand her wolf a balloon-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*stares at Ashi* Now you're adding confetti?  

Arris Zern

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:49 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Butterfly Crescent Moon

MuyamiKasai

Mirdala Naast

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

KaTatya

Darth Acheron
Acheron frowns as more people crowd around his table, making him feel a bit..clausterphobic.He thought about a bit of Force Lightning to clear them, but thought better of it. From the sound of it, this meat grinder was nothing to be trifled with. He gave her a nod and said

From the corner of his eye he caught sight of a woman bearing her fangs at him. He listened before gesturing to the curved hilt of his lightsaber on his belt.

"Careful, or this place could get messier." He said being deadly serious now. He was usually much more reserved, but this was getting out of hand, especially now that everyone had seemed to take notice, well except the Mando's which he was thankful for.
Now another creature approached, this time mentioning blood. This was too much. He stood and pushed the table forward a little. Taking his lightsaber from his belt and ignited his lightsaber and pointed it directly towards the oncoming creature. He would have no more of this. His limit had been reached and now it was time to push back.

-rolling his eyes at the male who had introduced himself to the hyper one as Darth Acheron and gave a rather loud annoyed sigh- Darjetii! Don't start with those two. It's not worth it. Kat, Sky, behave, not everyone wants to give you blood. If you're worried about Bfly... -he paused looking at the teen then shaking his head again- I think she can handle herself. Neither were doing anything to set you off, go back to your blood and relax. The kid has this, let her have fun she's not hurting anything... other than making even me question her sanity.

-looking back at Acheron he shook his head- Don't mind those two, just don't let either get near your neck. They have this thing for drinking blood. Seems it is their substance.

-walking away, seeing who he would much rather spend time with at the bar, he heard a light saber ignite and sighed called out seriously- Starting bet is at 10,000 credits! You can't bet on yourself either Acheron, Kat and Sky. Fight if you choose, just don't think you're going to profit on it.

-walking to Exal he wrapped his arms around her gently then leaned in to kiss her neck- Enough about a senile old Jedi my Cyare. They eventually die, as they should. Look like yet again things are going to get interesting here.

(sith
beloved/lover)

She stands up on her table and waves her hand excitedly, clearly not caring about the fact that she's right in the middle of a very delicate situation. "If it comes to a fight 20,000 credits says that Granny Sky and Aunt Kat can totally take him!" She yells, beginning to bounce up and down and giggle. "Also, Granny Spec is over here, so that's an added bonus!" She adds with a giggle.

-chuckles amused at her excitement- Sadly you'll have to wait for the next round. They're being good now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:51 pm
KaTatya

Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Butterfly Crescent Moon

MuyamiKasai

Mirdala Naast

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

KaTatya

Darth Acheron

(sith
beloved/lover)

**laughs wickedly** aaaaw my dear friend....why do ya want ta spoil my fun???? I just want him ta let Bfly have her fun....I hope we do not have to fight I am a little sore from the last one....

-laughs- My friends you're just after a free drink from the new guy.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:57 pm
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~laughs~ That it does! Though I am certain we are going to hear more!

-laughs- So I've noticed! It is rather catchy.

~nods head chuckling~ I am certain with Rassa in here, we will get to hear more. Yes they are catchy and amazingly enough likeable.

-chuckles amused- Thankfully so since you say we can get more of them!

~smirks adding another song~

-laughs- Now that one I like!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:19 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Butterfly Crescent Moon

MuyamiKasai

Mirdala Naast

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

KaTatya

Darth Acheron

(sith
beloved/lover)

:::watches as her mate calmly speaks with some, a slight smile tugging at her lips. When he finally comes behind sliding his arms around her, she places her hands on his arms tilting her head to the side, with a slight chuckle whispers::: Only 10,000 credits Nulis? I would have went 50,000. :::silently laughs::: I think this new Darjetii could give the Vamp twins a lesson.

[love, lover]
[Sith]

-smiles softly as he pulled her closer whispering into her ear and softly kissing her ear and neck- My cyare we don't know anything about this Darth. Perhaps he's as another we know who isn't worth anything to the Huts. -smiles softly as he gently moves his hand to brush over the side of her neck and down her arm then whispers- We wouldn't want to start high then be disappointed, much better to start low and work the way up cyare. -chuckles softly into her skin lightly kissing her neck with a whisper- What would you like to drink tonight?

(beloved/lover)

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:21 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

Darth Acheron
Acheron smirks briefly, listening to them call this all a joke. They should know better than to joke with a Sith Lord. Suddenly the vampire - as he'd head them be called- disappeared and reappeared behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He could feel the Dark Side surging through him and this place only seemed to amplify it. He had a joke for them, but he doubted they'd find it funny. He turned halfway so he was facing both threats equally.

"I've got a joke for you." He said.

Raising both hands, he splayed his fingers and bolts of blue and white lightning shot from his fingers crackling through the air towards his victims. He would only shock them with a short blast, just enough to get the point across. They would get the point one way or another that Sith didn't joke. That was more of a Jedi trait.For the most part he did his best to ignore the betting comments but took note of the blood comments.

:::just stands behind the bar in her mates arms, watching, trying her damnedest not to laugh, quietly mutters::: The Vamp sisters are learning not all drinks are free or easy.

-chuckles- Perhaps it's a lesson they should have learned long ago!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:25 pm
Arris Zern
Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Butterfly Crescent Moon

MuyamiKasai

Mirdala Naast

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

KaTatya

Darth Acheron

(sith
beloved/lover)

*rolls her eyes* They're not doing anything!

-shakes head laughing- Calmer heads prevailed.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:20 am
Lucent Rym
KaTatya

Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Butterfly Crescent Moon

MuyamiKasai

Mirdala Naast

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

KaTatya

Darth Acheron

(sith
beloved/lover)

**laughs wickedly** aaaaw my dear friend....why do ya want ta spoil my fun???? I just want him ta let Bfly have her fun....I hope we do not have to fight I am a little sore from the last one....

-laughs- My friends you're just after a free drink from the new guy.

**looks over at ya then laughs and bears my fangs** now what makes ya say that????  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games