Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:00 pm
Darth Acheron
Acheron frowns as more people crowd around his table, making him feel a bit..clausterphobic.He thought about a bit of Force Lightning to clear them, but thought better of it. From the sound of it, this meat grinder was nothing to be trifled with. He gave her a nod and said

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind"

From the corner of his eye he caught sight of a woman bearing her fangs at him. He listened before gesturing to the curved hilt of his lightsaber on his belt.

"Careful, or this place could get messier." He said being deadly serious now. He was usually much more reserved, but this was getting out of hand, especially now that everyone had seemed to take notice, well except the Mando's which he was thankful for.
Now another creature approached, this time mentioning blood. This was too much. He stood and pushed the table forward a little. Taking his lightsaber from his belt and ignited his lightsaber and pointed it directly towards the oncoming creature. He would have no more of this. His limit had been reached and now it was time to push back.

*Granny sits back and watches seeing if this Darth was a worthwhile Sith or another looser*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:35 pm
Darth Acheron
Acheron frowns as more people crowd around his table, making him feel a bit..clausterphobic.He thought about a bit of Force Lightning to clear them, but thought better of it. From the sound of it, this meat grinder was nothing to be trifled with. He gave her a nod and said

From the corner of his eye he caught sight of a woman bearing her fangs at him. He listened before gesturing to the curved hilt of his lightsaber on his belt.

"Careful, or this place could get messier." He said being deadly serious now. He was usually much more reserved, but this was getting out of hand, especially now that everyone had seemed to take notice, well except the Mando's which he was thankful for.
Now another creature approached, this time mentioning blood. This was too much. He stood and pushed the table forward a little. Taking his lightsaber from his belt and ignited his lightsaber and pointed it directly towards the oncoming creature. He would have no more of this. His limit had been reached and now it was time to push back.

**looks at the lightsaber then at Kat and smiles** temperamental are we now....no need for that Kat just likes ta joke with someone she just meets....ya know kinda scare them....as for me I saw ya start ta draw that there saber at my granddaughter....well that is a no, no....she means ya no harm she was just having fun....I am Sky and this is Kat my sis....as Bfly warned ya do not eat here unless ya bring your own food and the good good stuff ta drink is behind the bar in some crates....help yourself and join the fun....**winks** if ya decide ya wanna let me have a bite from ya I will not mind....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:42 pm
Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Butterfly Crescent Moon

MuyamiKasai

Mirdala Naast

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

KaTatya

Darth Acheron

-rolling his eyes at the male who had introduced himself to the hyper one as Darth Acheron and gave a rather loud annoyed sigh- Darjetii! Don't start with those two. It's not worth it. Kat, Sky, behave, not everyone wants to give you blood. If you're worried about Bfly... -he paused looking at the teen then shaking his head again- I think she can handle herself. Neither were doing anything to set you off, go back to your blood and relax. The kid has this, let her have fun she's not hurting anything... other than making even me question her sanity.

-looking back at Acheron he shook his head- Don't mind those two, just don't let either get near your neck. They have this thing for drinking blood. Seems it is their substance.

-walking away, seeing who he would much rather spend time with at the bar, he heard a light saber ignite and sighed called out seriously- Starting bet is at 10,000 credits! You can't bet on yourself either Acheron, Kat and Sky. Fight if you choose, just don't think you're going to profit on it.

-walking to Exal he wrapped his arms around her gently then leaned in to kiss her neck- Enough about a senile old Jedi my Cyare. They eventually die, as they should. Look like yet again things are going to get interesting here.

(sith
beloved/lover)

**laughs wickedly** aaaaw my dear friend....why do ya want ta spoil my fun???? I just want him ta let Bfly have her fun....I hope we do not have to fight I am a little sore from the last one....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:54 pm
Darth Acheron

**looks at ya and your saber** ooooh dear me sis I think we may have unnerved this one....**pops outta here only ta reappear behind ya then tapping ya on the shoulder** ya can put that away cause we mean ya no harm....just having some fun....  

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:00 pm
Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Butterfly Crescent Moon

MuyamiKasai

Mirdala Naast

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

KaTatya

Darth Acheron

-rolling his eyes at the male who had introduced himself to the hyper one as Darth Acheron and gave a rather loud annoyed sigh- Darjetii! Don't start with those two. It's not worth it. Kat, Sky, behave, not everyone wants to give you blood. If you're worried about Bfly... -he paused looking at the teen then shaking his head again- I think she can handle herself. Neither were doing anything to set you off, go back to your blood and relax. The kid has this, let her have fun she's not hurting anything... other than making even me question her sanity.

-looking back at Acheron he shook his head- Don't mind those two, just don't let either get near your neck. They have this thing for drinking blood. Seems it is their substance.

-walking away, seeing who he would much rather spend time with at the bar, he heard a light saber ignite and sighed called out seriously- Starting bet is at 10,000 credits! You can't bet on yourself either Acheron, Kat and Sky. Fight if you choose, just don't think you're going to profit on it.

-walking to Exal he wrapped his arms around her gently then leaned in to kiss her neck- Enough about a senile old Jedi my Cyare. They eventually die, as they should. Look like yet again things are going to get interesting here.

(sith
beloved/lover)

**smiles** come on now I was just having some fun....I did not mean ta really scare the guy and I do not really want ta fight....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:05 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~rubs his nose then laughs~ Then get me a mirror Sky and we will make a runway to show off your fabulous job on my hair!

**laughs and gets ya a mirror** here are some more face paints....ya need ta refresh your face....

~grins thoughtfully~ Face paints. That sounds like an interesting idea!

**laughs** love the hat....suit the look very well....now ya need a balloon animal in the other hand....

~smirks~ I can just those away. I have enough balloons.

aaaawwww....ya could give them out if ya had some....**grabs one ta tie in your hair**

~smirks~  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

darth acheron

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:10 pm
Acheron smirks briefly, listening to them call this all a joke. They should know better than to joke with a Sith Lord. Suddenly the vampire - as he'd head them be called- disappeared and reappeared behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He could feel the Dark Side surging through him and this place only seemed to amplify it. He had a joke for them, but he doubted they'd find it funny. He turned halfway so he was facing both threats equally.

"I've got a joke for you." He said.

Raising both hands, he splayed his fingers and bolts of blue and white lightning shot from his fingers crackling through the air towards his victims. He would only shock them with a short blast, just enough to get the point across. They would get the point one way or another that Sith didn't joke. That was more of a Jedi trait.For the most part he did his best to ignore the betting comments but took note of the blood comments.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:12 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Jin Awaud

-walks in seeing the Mandalorian clown-
Sweet Shiva! I think I need a drink. I'm hallucinating.

~smirks~ You are not hallucinating...

"There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: There is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits."

Balloon?

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:14 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Jin Awaud
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Jin Awaud
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Jin Awaud

~watches Butterfly or as she said others used to call her Bfly he raises one eyebrow wondering just how much caffeine she has had. Suddenly wishing to be anywhere but here he looks at her, thinking quickly and offers her a balloon~ A balloon? ~deciding to answer the obviously over excited Bfly~ It is a wig.

She looks at Jin and grins. "Sure! I like balloons! Especially combined with streamers, confetti, and cakes. It warms my party planner heart." She says, laughing happily. "Hmmm, I was kinda hoping that your hair was dyed. That would have been so much more fun. But wigs are fun too, because then you can put one wig on top of another and make something even crazier. Then again, if you have that much hair, real or fake, you can start stashing things in it. Seriously, you can stash confetti, weapons, flash drives filled with bootleg movies, soda cans, card games, bottles of poison, money, candy bars, and so so so so soooo much more! I even stashed a baseball bat in my hair once! Good times… good times…" She adds happily babbling away.

~raises both eyebrows wondering just what Bfly was on being so hyper sounding~ Uhm, alright, that is nice. ~makes a mental note about that one then hands her the rest of his balloons~ Here then, enjoy. You do not have to worry about being happy, it seems you are happy... very happy... perhaps too happy... way too happy.

She takes the balloons from him and grins widely. "Thank you so much!" She says excitedly. "Yeah, I am typically pretty happy! I don't drink or smoke spice like my mom and my aunt, so this is the typical me! Buuuttt! You should see me after I've had caffinee or sugar! I get totally hyper! Can you imagine me hyper?! It's literally insane!" She says happily.

You are welcome for the balloons. ~looks at her flatly~ You are not hyper now? ~raises eyebrows~ This is normally how you are? Without...

She smiles and nods. "Mhm! This is just normal 'ol me!! But between you and me, there's always some dew stashed behind bar, and I'mma bout to go find me some!" She says before giggling. "Caffinee here I come!" She adds happily.

~eyes grow wide at what she was telling him~ What... wait! You should have more balloons instead!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:14 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla

She gives a smirk but laughs as she goes up to him and pops several of his balloons with her sword then says, "Opps, no that should be pops!" She rubs her ear laughing, "Damn they were loud, my damned ear is ringing!"

~laughs handing her another balloon after getting more~ You should not have popped them then.

She rolls her eyes muttering, "It was worth it, only now you seem to be multiplying the damned things!" She pops the offered balloon saying with a smirk, "Control those balloons and get them fixed! They're multiplying!"

~grins pointing at more balloons~ Too late.

She only looks at him with a deadpan look as she lifts up her sword.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~stares at her~ Why? Just why? What did they ever do to you!?  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:16 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

~raises an eyebrow with a smirk~ Hair, how about a balloon. It will fit that thing you call a hat!

She looks at him then pulls out her beskad with a giggle and makes a pop sound, "Sure why not utreekov

(Mandalorian sword
idiot)

~rolls eyes then gives her a smirk, then ties all the balloons to her armor~ Be happy!

She glares at him as she tries to get the things off her armor, "You sick puppy! How dare you mess with my armor vod!" Grumbling she ended up sitting on the ground trying to pop the things by stepping on them with her boots. "Damned things won't be still and my drink is going to get spilled!" she complains.

~watches her sit on the ground trying to pop the balloons, then slowly raises his eyebrows~ Vod are you buzzed?

(Sister)

She finishes her drink and sets her mug down still trying to pop the balloons. Looking at Jin she burps and laughs, "What me? Buzzed?" Grinning now she admits, "Nope you idiot, I'm just plan drunk now! Maybe now I can understand you. Or try to!"

~raises an eyebrow~ You are drunk but I am the idiot. Logical. ~shakes head but laughs~ Balloon?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:20 pm
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes~ Easy for one to say when they are not the one hurting.

*humphs at Jin* You... will... heal...

~rolls eyes but laughs~ No I am bruised and close to death. ~smirks~ Balloon?

Gar, gebbar kyr'am? Ner shebs. *smirks pulling out her blaster then shoots the balloon* Show me another and I'll blast it too vod.

(You, close to death? My a**.
brother)

~looks at her then laughs loudly~ How about I set some on the bar for you to take shots at? It might burn off some pent up aggression.

*she rolls her eyes* Put yourself up there too and we'll test my accuracy and if I have any pent up aggression.

Test your accuracy? ~glares at her then laughs~ Relax vod! Before you blow up.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:23 pm
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~looks over at her~ Shut up.

*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

~winces holding up his arms to block her parasol shocked at how the glorified umbrella actually hurt when hitting where his armor did not cover~ What the hell? Old Sith what the hell is that thing made out of? Beskar?

(Mandalorian iron)

*Granny scowls at the Mandalorian as she considers briefly going over and smacking him again but her spice and wine kept her at her table* Granny was given this by her precious Normie! My other one broke and he got this for Granny because he's a good son!

~watching the old Sith he just shakes his head not truly wanting to hear anymore from her or her parasol. Looking at Naast then back at the old Sith~ I am certain he is... ~then let his voice trail off~

*Granny scowls at Jin* Are you doubting my Normie, Mandalorian?! Granny doesn't have to wheel over there and give you another beating does she?

~raises his eyebrows at her sighing but shaking his head~ Have you not had enough fun with that thing for the time? Do you not have more spice to smoke?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:31 pm
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~sighs shaking his head trying not to laugh~ Wayii! I am going to need more to drink!

(Good grief)

-sets his blaster back on the table with a chuckle- That's the sanest thing you've said. Though that is what the song says. "Drink" -laughs-

~laughs~ That it does! Though I am certain we are going to hear more!

-laughs- So I've noticed! It is rather catchy.

~nods head chuckling~ I am certain with Rassa in here, we will get to hear more. Yes they are catchy and amazingly enough likeable.

-chuckles amused- Thankfully so since you say we can get more of them!

~smirks adding another song~

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:31 pm
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~grins wiggling eyebrows with an impish gleam in his eyes~ Want to read one? I am certain you would find one of interest! Or would you rather have a balloon?

-raises an eyebrow at Jin then levels his blaster at him- Back down vod. -smirks- Unless you want to loose that damned wig.

(brother)

~raises eyebrows with a grin~ So no balloon?

-shakes head amused- Only to choke you with.

~rolls eyes and huffs~ How depressing. It would keep one away from Bfly.

-reads through thread then looks down shaking his head- You make it sound like there is a better option! With you two there's not!

~smirks~  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games