Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:17 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

She laughs as the balloons roll at her then pulls out one of her daggers and tries to play baseball with them only popping them instead, laughing now even louder, "They popped!"

**looks at ya shaking my head at the site** ya know I can always get more balloons....**produces a big bag of balloons and dumps them over your head....**I wonder how long it will take ya ta pass out????

She gave a grin tossing a handful of balloons at Sky saying, "Make yourself useful and blow some up. Please."

**catches the balloons and laughs then produces an air tank and starts blowing up balloons** I am gonna da this the easy way....I wanna see ya pass out not me....**dumps the full balloons on ya....

She falls to her back laughing then quickly sits up as if trying to pass out, "See I didn't pass out Sky." She looks at Sky giving her the stank eye while trying not to laugh, "Are you wanting me to so you can get my blood Sky? That's a sithy thing to do you sneaky little... uhm, " she looks at Sky laughing again, "What are you again? That's what your a sneaky little of."

**smiles wickedly** hey that would be a good idea but that is not how I usually work....**my eyes glowing then baring my fangs** I am a vampire and I usually like ta see my victims eyes before I bite them....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:42 pm
Darth Acheron
Acheron walks in and glances around from behind his hood. The Dark Side was strong here. Reaching up with a gloved hand, he pulled his hood back, revealing a handsome clean shaven face.His piercing green eyes scanned the room for a moment, finding a table in the back with a seat with the wall behind it, he headed to the table and took a seat.
He took note of the commotion, realizing this was truly a backwater cantina,with few rules. Luckily, he was surrounded by fellow Sith -which could be a good thing and a bad thing- but he doubted anyone here was looking for a fight. Well, except for the Mando's. They were always looking for a good brawl.

**takes a deep breath then looks at Sky and winks** hmmmm fresh blood sis....who goes first????  

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:04 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Exal Kressh
:::walks behind the bar looking for good strong whiskey muttering::: Somethings seen cannot be unseen. Damn ole drunk Jedi nekked and drunk in a bathtub. That's a sight I could live without!

She made gagging noises hearing what Exal said, "That's just sick, who wants to see some old Jedi in a damned tube. You're going to need two bottles after seeing something that horrid!"

:::downs part of the bottle, then looks at Rassa::: I don't know what the Instructors in this Temple are trying to teach their students. I may have to drown that ole fool. :::rolls eyes::: Old s**t is going senile I think. :::shutters at the imprint in her mind taking a good long drink:::  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:10 pm
Darth Spectrous
Exal Kressh
:::walks behind the bar looking for good strong whiskey muttering::: Somethings seen cannot be unseen. Damn ole drunk Jedi nekked and drunk in a bathtub. That's a sight I could live without!

*Granny scowls* Granny knows you've got to be speaking of that looser Jedi Jinn! He's a b*****d trying to use his Jedi mind tricks on his students! Just like a Jedi to blind everyone! Horrible!

:::raises an eyebrow hearing Granny, placing her bottle down::: Old woman, I'm not blind to anything! The only good Jedi, is a dead Jedi. :::nods once::: It may come to that.  

Exal Kressh

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:23 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon

Darth Acheron
Acheron walks in and glances around from behind his hood. The Dark Side was strong here. Reaching up with a gloved hand, he pulled his hood back, revealing a handsome clean shaven face.His piercing green eyes scanned the room for a moment, finding a table in the back with a seat with the wall behind it, he headed to the table and took a seat.
He took note of the commotion, realizing this was truly a backwater cantina,with few rules. Luckily, he was surrounded by fellow Sith -which could be a good thing and a bad thing- but he doubted anyone here was looking for a fight. Well, except for the Mando's. They were always looking for a good brawl.

Skyailia

**sees the newcomer come in and walk to a table in the back then watches as Bfly plops herself on his table....when I see him ga for his weapon I ga over ta his table eyes glowing red and fangs bared** I see ya have met my granddaughter stranger....she is no harm ta ya as she is just a fun loving child even though she looks older....we all watch over her here so ya watch out....

:::stands behind the bar drinking her rum watching Bfly acting like a drunken dancing girl for the Huts on the newcomer's table. As Vampira approaches his table acting all tough, Exal sets her bottle down, a slow smirk tugging at her lips, thinking... 'Ole Bat, you have no idea what you may have just bit into'... chuckles amused just watching for his response:::  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:29 pm
Acheron frowns as more people crowd around his table, making him feel a bit..clausterphobic.He thought about a bit of Force Lightning to clear them, but thought better of it. From the sound of it, this meat grinder was nothing to be trifled with. He gave her a nod and said

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind"

From the corner of his eye he caught sight of a woman bearing her fangs at him. He listened before gesturing to the curved hilt of his lightsaber on his belt.

"Careful, or this place could get messier." He said being deadly serious now. He was usually much more reserved, but this was getting out of hand, especially now that everyone had seemed to take notice, well except the Mando's which he was thankful for.
Now another creature approached, this time mentioning blood. This was too much. He stood and pushed the table forward a little. Taking his lightsaber from his belt and ignited his lightsaber and pointed it directly towards the oncoming creature. He would have no more of this. His limit had been reached and now it was time to push back.  

darth acheron

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:31 pm
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~grins wiggling eyebrows with an impish gleam in his eyes~ Want to read one? I am certain you would find one of interest! Or would you rather have a balloon?

-raises an eyebrow at Jin then levels his blaster at him- Back down vod. -smirks- Unless you want to loose that damned wig.

(brother)

~raises eyebrows with a grin~ So no balloon?

-shakes head amused- Only to choke you with.

~rolls eyes and huffs~ How depressing. It would keep one away from Bfly.

-reads through thread then looks down shaking his head- You make it sound like there is a better option! With you two there's not!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:36 pm
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~sighs shaking his head trying not to laugh~ Wayii! I am going to need more to drink!

(Good grief)

-sets his blaster back on the table with a chuckle- That's the sanest thing you've said. Though that is what the song says. "Drink" -laughs-

~laughs~ That it does! Though I am certain we are going to hear more!

-laughs- So I've noticed! It is rather catchy.

~nods head chuckling~ I am certain with Rassa in here, we will get to hear more. Yes they are catchy and amazingly enough likeable.

-chuckles amused- Thankfully so since you say we can get more of them!  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:07 pm
Rassa Vizsla

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Butterfly Crescent Moon

MuyamiKasai

Mirdala Naast

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

KaTatya

Darth Acheron
Acheron frowns as more people crowd around his table, making him feel a bit..clausterphobic.He thought about a bit of Force Lightning to clear them, but thought better of it. From the sound of it, this meat grinder was nothing to be trifled with. He gave her a nod and said

From the corner of his eye he caught sight of a woman bearing her fangs at him. He listened before gesturing to the curved hilt of his lightsaber on his belt.

"Careful, or this place could get messier." He said being deadly serious now. He was usually much more reserved, but this was getting out of hand, especially now that everyone had seemed to take notice, well except the Mando's which he was thankful for.
Now another creature approached, this time mentioning blood. This was too much. He stood and pushed the table forward a little. Taking his lightsaber from his belt and ignited his lightsaber and pointed it directly towards the oncoming creature. He would have no more of this. His limit had been reached and now it was time to push back.

-rolling his eyes at the male who had introduced himself to the hyper one as Darth Acheron and gave a rather loud annoyed sigh- Darjetii! Don't start with those two. It's not worth it. Kat, Sky, behave, not everyone wants to give you blood. If you're worried about Bfly... -he paused looking at the teen then shaking his head again- I think she can handle herself. Neither were doing anything to set you off, go back to your blood and relax. The kid has this, let her have fun she's not hurting anything... other than making even me question her sanity.

-looking back at Acheron he shook his head- Don't mind those two, just don't let either get near your neck. They have this thing for drinking blood. Seems it is their substance.

-walking away, seeing who he would much rather spend time with at the bar, he heard a light saber ignite and sighed called out seriously- Starting bet is at 10,000 credits! You can't bet on yourself either Acheron, Kat and Sky. Fight if you choose, just don't think you're going to profit on it.

-walking to Exal he wrapped his arms around her gently then leaned in to kiss her neck- Enough about a senile old Jedi my Cyare. They eventually die, as they should. Look like yet again things are going to get interesting here.

(sith
beloved/lover)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:30 pm
Darth Acheron

She tilts her head to the side and looks on as her grandmother and great aunt get a lightsaber pointed at them. She gives Acheron an unamused expression as she sighs. "Dude... Take a chill pill... No one is trying to harm you, they are simply trying to scare you." She says then looks at Granny. "Uhmm, except maybe Granny Spec... I believe she's trying to hit on you..." She cringes at this. "Annnnyyywayyyyss..." She adds, plopping back on the table and setting her launcher up so all she had to do was fire it if things went south.  

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:37 pm
Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla

Arris Zern

Reve Casse

Butterfly Crescent Moon

MuyamiKasai

Mirdala Naast

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud

Exal Kressh

Skyailia

KaTatya

Darth Acheron

-rolling his eyes at the male who had introduced himself to the hyper one as Darth Acheron and gave a rather loud annoyed sigh- Darjetii! Don't start with those two. It's not worth it. Kat, Sky, behave, not everyone wants to give you blood. If you're worried about Bfly... -he paused looking at the teen then shaking his head again- I think she can handle herself. Neither were doing anything to set you off, go back to your blood and relax. The kid has this, let her have fun she's not hurting anything... other than making even me question her sanity.

-looking back at Acheron he shook his head- Don't mind those two, just don't let either get near your neck. They have this thing for drinking blood. Seems it is their substance.

-walking away, seeing who he would much rather spend time with at the bar, he heard a light saber ignite and sighed called out seriously- Starting bet is at 10,000 credits! You can't bet on yourself either Acheron, Kat and Sky. Fight if you choose, just don't think you're going to profit on it.

-walking to Exal he wrapped his arms around her gently then leaned in to kiss her neck- Enough about a senile old Jedi my Cyare. They eventually die, as they should. Look like yet again things are going to get interesting here.

(sith
beloved/lover)

She stands up on her table and waves her hand excitedly, clearly not caring about the fact that she's right in the middle of a very delicate situation. "If it comes to a fight 20,000 credits says that Granny Sky and Aunt Kat can totally take him!" She yells, beginning to bounce up and down and giggle. "Also, Granny Spec is over here, so that's an added bonus!" She adds with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:49 pm
Darth Spectrous
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She smiles and nods. "Mhm! This is just normal 'ol me!! But between you and me, there's always some dew stashed behind bar, and I'mma bout to go find me some!" She says before giggling. "Caffinee here I come!" She adds happily.

*Granny grins* Now now my little Hellion, Granny brought you a couple cases of that drink you like, Mountain Dew? There was even a new flavor Granny brought you too! Watermelon! It's behind the bar in the storage room!

She gasps, her eyes sparkling with her happiness. "Seriously?! The watermelon flavor actually came out on my birthday, and it's my absolute favorite soda!!! After this situation is taken care of, I'll go and get some!!!" She says, her excitement amping up a notch.  

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:51 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Darth Spectrous
Rassa Vizsla
She only looks at him with a deadpan look as she lifts up her sword.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Granny laughs* For once I agree with the Mandalorian! That is a most beautiful sight! Granny just loves watching people behave like good little Hellions, even if they are Mandalorian!

She raised her eyebrows at her, "Why do I get the feeling that was a very high compliment from you?"

*Granny smiles* Granny says let's just leave it as that for now Mandalorian!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:52 pm
Exal Kressh
Darth Spectrous
Exal Kressh

*Granny scowls* Granny knows you've got to be speaking of that looser Jedi Jinn! He's a b*****d trying to use his Jedi mind tricks on his students! Just like a Jedi to blind everyone! Horrible!

:::raises an eyebrow hearing Granny, placing her bottle down::: Old woman, I'm not blind to anything! The only good Jedi, is a dead Jedi. :::nods once::: It may come to that.

*Granny smiles sweetly* Granny won't do any complaining about that Exal.  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:54 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Darth Spectrous
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She smiles and nods. "Mhm! This is just normal 'ol me!! But between you and me, there's always some dew stashed behind bar, and I'mma bout to go find me some!" She says before giggling. "Caffinee here I come!" She adds happily.

*Granny grins* Now now my little Hellion, Granny brought you a couple cases of that drink you like, Mountain Dew? There was even a new flavor Granny brought you too! Watermelon! It's behind the bar in the storage room!

She gasps, her eyes sparkling with her happiness. "Seriously?! The watermelon flavor actually came out on my birthday, and it's my absolute favorite soda!!! After this situation is taken care of, I'll go and get some!!!" She says, her excitement amping up a notch.

*Granny laughs encouragingly* You make certain you do that then my little Hellion. You're such a good little Hellion, now make certain you cause plenty of trouble and have fun too!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games