Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:07 pm
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~looks over at her~ Shut up.

*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

~winces holding up his arms to block her parasol shocked at how the glorified umbrella actually hurt when hitting where his armor did not cover~ What the hell? Old Sith what the hell is that thing made out of? Beskar?

(Mandalorian iron)

*Granny scowls at the Mandalorian as she considers briefly going over and smacking him again but her spice and wine kept her at her table* Granny was given this by her precious Normie! My other one broke and he got this for Granny because he's a good son!

~watching the old Sith he just shakes his head not truly wanting to hear anymore from her or her parasol. Looking at Naast then back at the old Sith~ I am certain he is... ~then let his voice trail off~

*Granny scowls at Jin* Are you doubting my Normie, Mandalorian?! Granny doesn't have to wheel over there and give you another beating does she?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:12 pm
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

*enjoys her refill of spice thanking Reve and leaning back in her chair smoking and sipping wine* Right now Reve, Granny won't ask for more!

-sits drinking and smoking unamused by all that is going on other than Jin's hair and nose- You think your son in-law, El Cheapo, will pay to replace some of the furniture that is getting busted? These Mandalorians are worse than having unsupervised children on the lose!
-huffs- Why and the hell isn't Axton watching the security monitors?! All this is ruining my zen zone.

*Granny smiles enjoying her spice* What that no good looser don't know won't hurt him Reve! Granny will have my Normie order more furniture and charge it to that wannabe Sith Lord! Those people are why we can't get nice things!

*pours herself another glass of wine* Axton? You expect him to do anything? He's just as bad as that son in law of mine!

-smirks looking at Granny- Oh I don't know. I kind of like a man in uniform. Plus Axton is much easier on the eyes than that Sith Lord!

*Granny scowls thinking about that as she takes several sips of her wine* You call that a uniform Reve? *grumbles about what and who Axton looks like then refills her glass of wine* Bet you wouldn't say that if he took that stupid armor uniform off!

-damn near chokes on her spice- Ooooh just hell no! I said I like a man in uniform. -scowls- Axton takes that uniform off around me, he knows he will be one dead Storm Trooper! -smirks sipping her margarita- It's not like him and I haven't talk before Granny. Axton is actually very polite.

*Granny rolled her eyes taking another hit of her spice* Granny thinks you've been smoking too much Reve! Oh Granny knows you two have talked, the only reason he's very polite is because he's scared of you! He's so scared of you, even that looser son in law of mine can't convince him otherwise!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:15 pm
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous

*grins taking a nice long hit off her spice pipe* Mandalorian, Granny hasn't had enough. *looks at him* Aren't you sore?

~looks over at her~ Shut up.

*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

-sits back watching Granny Specs in action unable to control her laughter- Way to go Granny! Teach that boy a lesson! -shakes with laughter seeing Jin get the crap kicked out of him by the ole woman-

*Granny smiles sweetly taking a hit off her pipe* Granny was tired of listening to him whine! Of course Granny had to teach that Mandalorian a lesson! My Normie was taking too long!

-just sits laughing unable to say anything after what she just witnessed-

*Granny smiles sipping on her glass of wine now* Yes Granny is very happy now. That was just about as much fun as smacking that worthless Sith my daughter married!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:19 pm
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She looks away from Toady and takes notice of the rainbow haired mando and grins. "Oh, I like this one already. Maybe I finally found a good pranking or chaos buddy." She thinks to herself with a grin. She nuzzles Toady one last time and bounces over to the mando. "Hi there! I'm Butterfly, but everyone here used to just call me Bfly!" She introduces herself as she sits on a table near him. "So, I gotta ask about that wild hair. Is it real or a wig? And there's gotta be a story behind it either way, that's something I gotta hear!" She says excitedly, bouncing up and down like a hyper child.

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast heard the excited voice come over to Jin and gave a loud groan. "No it's you's again!" he said and slowly rolled to his side watching the girl. "Jin consider you'self warned about dat one! Dat troublemaker ridin' dat beast is dat girl's mum! And you's hair has gotten dat ones attention!" Sighing he could only shake his head. Jin would have to discover for himself about Butterfly, Kasai and Reve and just how trouble making they were.

MuyamiKasai
:::rolls her eyes at Naast::: You wanna see troublemaker Naasty boy... I'll show you trouble... :::carefully moves Toady to in front of Naast and giggles evilly::: Now what was that dude? Hmmm, trouble. :::pet Toady's head and says::: Get him! :::sits on Toady's back and giggles with a smirk as the huge toad leans down and picks Naast up from the floor and gums the Mando then spits him back out and gives him a slobber lick and drools all over him::: That's a good Toady, yes! :::pats her head and giggles looking at Naast::: Damn dude... you're like all "nasty" now! :::doubles over laughing::: NEXT!

Mirdala Naast sits on the floor covered in giant toad drool and leans against the wall saying to Jin with a sigh, "Consider you'self warned vod! T R O U B L E!"

:::glares at Naast::: I'm not trouble... :::giggles evilly::: I'm innocent. :::gets an idea looking at the two::: I know... you both should have a visit with the pups... ohhhhh yea.

*Granny coughs on her wine and looks at Kasai* Now now you Hellion, everyone knows otherwise, you're trouble and innocent of nothing! Now if you're going to talk about those pups bring the things in, Granny wants to see how big they've gotten! *mutters under her breath* and if they can digest certain... people yet...  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:23 pm
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous

Reve Casse
Arris Zern
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

Arris Zern

*she hit the wall with an umph. letting her body go limp she collapsed to the floor then rolled getting back to her feet. Only watching Sky she moved to sit on the bare floor crossing her legs facing Sky. Sitting with her back straight she closed her eyes still remaining unemotional as used the force to focus on her surroundings and the vampire*

-takes a long hit off her spice pipe- So Granny, you think those two are having a stare down, or just playing statue? -takes another toke- I've seen more action at a funeral than I am from those two.

*rolls her eyes setting her bottle in her table than goes to Reve and Specs table dropping a small bag of spice in between them then walks back to her table* Don't ask.

-stares at Arris straight faced- Oh hell no! -looks at Granny- You're a ghost. You have it. I'm not touching any tainted spice from that one! -pushes the bag towards Granny refilling from her own bag- Not a chance in hell!

*raises an eyebrow then sits with the two* Relax no ones paid me to kill you yet. *looks at Spec, amusement showing in her eyes* I will give you another bag to do that again to him. *looking at Reve she shook her head a little disgusted by her attitude* I'm not a kuryida'yr, I'm kyramud. My honor is intact.

(murderer
assassin)

*Granny looks at Arris but understands what the Mandalorian said and took the bag of spice* You just made yourself a deal Mandalorian! *looks at Reve with a grin* You're loss Reve, it's good, if it wasn't she'd be a dead Mandalorian, even I understand that. *giving a sweet laugh as she sipped her wine* Granny is going to have more fun with this!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:27 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Jin Awaud

-walks in seeing the Mandalorian clown-
Sweet Shiva! I think I need a drink. I'm hallucinating.

*Granny laughs once again hitting her spice pipe* Granny thinks you're going to need more than that to try to get that hallucination out of your mind. Then even more when you realize everything is happening right in front of your eyes!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:30 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She smiles and nods. "Mhm! This is just normal 'ol me!! But between you and me, there's always some dew stashed behind bar, and I'mma bout to go find me some!" She says before giggling. "Caffinee here I come!" She adds happily.

*Granny grins* Now now my little Hellion, Granny brought you a couple cases of that drink you like, Mountain Dew? There was even a new flavor Granny brought you too! Watermelon! It's behind the bar in the storage room!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:33 pm
Rassa Vizsla
She only looks at him with a deadpan look as she lifts up her sword.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Granny laughs* For once I agree with the Mandalorian! That is a most beautiful sight! Granny just loves watching people behave like good little Hellions, even if they are Mandalorian!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:38 pm
Exal Kressh
:::walks behind the bar looking for good strong whiskey muttering::: Somethings seen cannot be unseen. Damn ole drunk Jedi nekked and drunk in a bathtub. That's a sight I could live without!

*Granny scowls* Granny knows you've got to be speaking of that looser Jedi Jinn! He's a b*****d trying to use his Jedi mind tricks on his students! Just like a Jedi to blind everyone! Horrible!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:56 pm
Arris Zern

Jin Awaud

Reve Casse

Darth Acheron
Acheron walks in and glances around from behind his hood. The Dark Side was strong here. Reaching up with a gloved hand, he pulled his hood back, revealing a handsome clean shaven face.His piercing green eyes scanned the room for a moment, finding a table in the back with a seat with the wall behind it, he headed to the table and took a seat.
He took note of the commotion, realizing this was truly a backwater cantina,with few rules. Luckily, he was surrounded by fellow Sith -which could be a good thing and a bad thing- but he doubted anyone here was looking for a fight. Well, except for the Mando's. They were always looking for a good brawl.

*Granny looks over at the Sith who had parked himself at a table by the wall and gave her sweetest smile* Well Granny said there's never a decent Sith in this place. Maybe there might be one whose not like that wanna be looser son in law of mine! *taking a sip of her wine then enjoying more spice she grinned* Granny is going to go wheel over there!

*Granny wheeled over to Jin and Normie first, and smacked Jin a couple times with her parasol* Just for good measure and another bag of spice!

*Wheeling over to the new Sith smiling sweetly* Look what the Mandalorians brought in, another Sith! *Granny rolled her eyes at Sky and her little Hellion* Don't you worry about those two sweety, we can give Sky a Valium and Granny will give some hot cocoa to Bfly! *Granny gives a bigger smile* What brings a Sith like you to a dive like this?

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:14 am
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

She sits on her butt looking at Sky as a balloon rolls in front of her and she tries to pop it with her boot, "Don't give him ideas! I'm not drunk enough to understand him!"

**laughs** now this will be fun....**starts rolling balloons at ya two at a time**

She laughs as the balloons roll at her then pulls out one of her daggers and tries to play baseball with them only popping them instead, laughing now even louder, "They popped!"

**looks at ya shaking my head at the site** ya know I can always get more balloons....**produces a big bag of balloons and dumps them over your head....**I wonder how long it will take ya ta pass out????

She gave a grin tossing a handful of balloons at Sky saying, "Make yourself useful and blow some up. Please."

**catches the balloons and laughs then produces an air tank and starts blowing up balloons** I am gonna da this the easy way....I wanna see ya pass out not me....**dumps the full balloons on ya....

She falls to her back laughing then quickly sits up as if trying to pass out, "See I didn't pass out Sky." She looks at Sky giving her the stank eye while trying not to laugh, "Are you wanting me to so you can get my blood Sky? That's a sithy thing to do you sneaky little... uhm, " she looks at Sky laughing again, "What are you again? That's what your a sneaky little of."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:31 am
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She giggles and hops around the cantina excitedly. "GUYSS! SOMEONE GAVE ME BALLOONS AND GRANNY GAVE ME A BRAND NEW ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!!! THIS IS SO SO SO SO SOOOO EXCITING!!!" She screams in excitement as she continues hopping around.

She looks at the extremely excited Bfly and asks a bit in shock, "Your Granny gave you a rocket launcher?" She gives a little scowl mumbling nothing that could be understood but finally smiles then laughs, "I got my armor from mine and my brother got the rocket launcher!"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:44 am
Darth Acheron
Acheron walks in and glances around from behind his hood. The Dark Side was strong here. Reaching up with a gloved hand, he pulled his hood back, revealing a handsome clean shaven face.His piercing green eyes scanned the room for a moment, finding a table in the back with a seat with the wall behind it, he headed to the table and took a seat.
He took note of the commotion, realizing this was truly a backwater cantina,with few rules. Luckily, he was surrounded by fellow Sith -which could be a good thing and a bad thing- but he doubted anyone here was looking for a fight. Well, except for the Mando's. They were always looking for a good brawl.

She sees the newcomer sitting at one of the tables against the wall and gave a chuckle. For some reason the man reminded her of Arris, possibly due to where he chose to sit. Shaking her head she laughed out, "Don't mind the mess and broken tables and chairs, the idiot and... " she looked at Jin then Mirdala and shook her head trying not to laugh and continued, "And the one covered in giant toad slobber just got done playing!" She busts up laughing sitting on the floor in the middle of balloons realizing just how much of an idiot she looked like. "I need another bottle of that tikieyla, what's it called again?"

Looking back at the newcomer she laughed as she very slowly got up to grab another bottle of liquor, "Don't mind them, they've had to much to drink and Jin thinks he's a clown! I don't know what the other ones issue it, maybe mommy issues?" Stopping she added, "If you want something to drink, get something from the crates, someone popped the lock and that's where the good liquor is!" Adding something else, "OH yes, don't ever... no ever... no never... eat at this place! I heard someone's dad got run through a meat grinder and served in the cafeteria!" Gives a burp as she finds another bottle and sits on the bar drinking from it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:45 am
Darth Spectrous
Rassa Vizsla
She only looks at him with a deadpan look as she lifts up her sword.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Granny laughs* For once I agree with the Mandalorian! That is a most beautiful sight! Granny just loves watching people behave like good little Hellions, even if they are Mandalorian!

She raised her eyebrows at her, "Why do I get the feeling that was a very high compliment from you?"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:47 am
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern

*looks at Kasai then slowly smirks walking to her and her beast then presses her blaster against the beasts chin as she gently pets the beast* You don't lick me, try to put me in your mouth and we are good. *giving a slight smile she put her blaster away then gave the beast another rub on its nose and walked away from them* Copikla durtuya.

(cute pet)

She looks at Arris, ignoring the balloons on the floor and just stares at her wondering what the hell she just witnessed the woman do and say.

*rolls her eyes and humphs at the obviously drunk Rassa*

She looks at her then laughs loudly and tosses her a balloon that is partially deflated.

*raises her blaster and shoots the balloon*

She looks at Arris and can only laugh at the balloons demise to the assassin. Then thinking of Arris at a carnival shooting game she laughs even louder at the mental picture, "Sorry vod! I can only picture you in front of a carnival shooting booth.... with nothing left of the booth after you blasted it!"  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games