Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:07 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::just nods once and snuggles in close::: So true Nulis. Not our problem to deal with. :::kisses him under the chin with a grin::: Now about learning a lesson the hard way....:::chuckles as she she strokes his cheek::: you've taught me a few Kudik.

-smiles lovingly at her giving her another kiss- Lessons learned and enjoyed together Cyare. -looks into her eyes whispering so no one could hear-

:::returns his kiss, then smiles softly hearing his words she nods once, her hand cradles the back of his head giving him a tender loving kiss:::

-kisses her then gently pulls away whispering- Ah before I forget Cyare, I have something for you. -reaches into his utility belt and carefully pulls out something small that was wrapped in a shiny black cloth and hands it to her- I made it when I went home this past run.

:::just watches in anticipation as he unwraps the shiny black cloth, then reaches to take it from his hand grinning as she places it on her middle finger, admiring it, making a first, looks up with a big grin::: Oh my god Lucent! You made this for me. Our initials. The mythosaur. It's perfect. :::takes his face in her hand kissing him deeply and smiles::: Thank you my Nulis. :::looks at her hand again making a fist and grins::: This will leave one hell of an imprint in someone's forehead, should I choose to.

-watches her lovingly as she sees the gift then kisses her back then gives her forehead a soft kiss grinning- You're welcome my Cyare. -smiles taking her hand in his and gently kissing the back of her hand whispering- Yes it would leave someone a very nice imprint. I knew you'd like that.

:::looks in his eyes smiling happily::: Like it? I love it! I will cherish this ring because it is made by the one I love. I won't even have to take it off when I'm working. You're so thoughtful Lucent. :::gives him a soft kiss:::  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:20 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::looks stone cold at Lucent speaking lowly::: That toad comes near this table, there may need to be "arrangements" made for three!

-smiles amuse whispering- That's why we have blasters Cyare. I'm certain that thing would be able to be used in the cafeteria.

:::smirks whispering::: My trigger finger is itching. Perhaps it's owner and the vamp should go along as well.

-grins temped to let her shoot all three but sighs softly whispering- Just the toad cyare. The other two can be send to the basement to deal with s**t down there.

She gives a glare at the couple about shooting the giant toad, "Just leave it alone vod. It's not done anything to you. And you can go find something else to eat, the toad too cute to eat!" Scowling at both o them she just about suggested what they could go eat but decided not to, not wanting to get sick herself.

Lucent Rym
-smirks- Then keep it away from us vod.

Rassa Vizsla
She glares at Lucent slowly smirking, "You shouldn't have much to worry about vod. You're smell would scare it away."

:::snickers nudging Lucent::: No, we don't smell like toads Nulis, so we should be safe. If not, the toad dies.  

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:45 pm
Exal Kressh
Rassa Vizsla
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

-smiles amuse whispering- That's why we have blasters Cyare. I'm certain that thing would be able to be used in the cafeteria.

:::smirks whispering::: My trigger finger is itching. Perhaps it's owner and the vamp should go along as well.

-grins temped to let her shoot all three but sighs softly whispering- Just the toad cyare. The other two can be send to the basement to deal with s**t down there.

She gives a glare at the couple about shooting the giant toad, "Just leave it alone vod. It's not done anything to you. And you can go find something else to eat, the toad too cute to eat!" Scowling at both o them she just about suggested what they could go eat but decided not to, not wanting to get sick herself.

Lucent Rym
-smirks- Then keep it away from us vod.

Rassa Vizsla
She glares at Lucent slowly smirking, "You shouldn't have much to worry about vod. You're smell would scare it away."

:::snickers nudging Lucent::: No, we don't smell like toads Nulis, so we should be safe. If not, the toad dies.

-sniffs the air then grins sniffing Exal's neck and kissing it softly whispering- I only smell something rather delectable in my arms. The toad can go the the cafeteria for all I care.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:54 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

Exal Kressh

:::returns his kiss, then smiles softly hearing his words she nods once, her hand cradles the back of his head giving him a tender loving kiss:::

-kisses her then gently pulls away whispering- Ah before I forget Cyare, I have something for you. -reaches into his utility belt and carefully pulls out something small that was wrapped in a shiny black cloth and hands it to her- I made it when I went home this past run.

:::just watches in anticipation as he unwraps the shiny black cloth, then reaches to take it from his hand grinning as she places it on her middle finger, admiring it, making a first, looks up with a big grin::: Oh my god Lucent! You made this for me. Our initials. The mythosaur. It's perfect. :::takes his face in her hand kissing him deeply and smiles::: Thank you my Nulis. :::looks at her hand again making a fist and grins::: This will leave one hell of an imprint in someone's forehead, should I choose to.

-watches her lovingly as she sees the gift then kisses her back then gives her forehead a soft kiss grinning- You're welcome my Cyare. -smiles taking her hand in his and gently kissing the back of her hand whispering- Yes it would leave someone a very nice imprint. I knew you'd like that.

:::looks in his eyes smiling happily::: Like it? I love it! I will cherish this ring because it is made by the one I love. I won't even have to take it off when I'm working. You're so thoughtful Lucent. :::gives him a soft kiss:::

-smiles kissing her back then whispering so no one would hear-  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:56 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::softly giggles, whispers::: I adore how you think Nulis. Sounds good to me.

-grins- But no one said we can't make them dance... -quietly unholsters out his blaster-

:::looks at him with a grin way too big::: I love you Lucent. :::giggles:::

-give her a rather big grin with bright eyes whispering- Ni kar'taylir darasuum gar Exal.

(I love you)

:::snuggles close pressing her forehead to his whispering::: We make such good partners my Nulis.

[love, lover]

-grins wrapping his arms around her- Yes we do, both in battle and elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:38 pm
Jin Awaud

She looks away from Toady and takes notice of the rainbow haired mando and grins. "Oh, I like this one already. Maybe I finally found a good pranking or chaos buddy." She thinks to herself with a grin. She nuzzles Toady one last time and bounces over to the mando. "Hi there! I'm Butterfly, but everyone here used to just call me Bfly!" She introduces herself as she sits on a table near him. "So, I gotta ask about that wild hair. Is it real or a wig? And there's gotta be a story behind it either way, that's something I gotta hear!" She says excitedly, bouncing up and down like a hyper child.  

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:55 pm
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~rolls his eyes sighing~ You have smoked so much old Sith you are talking nonsense. Either that or are growing senile!

*grins taking a nice long hit off her spice pipe* Mandalorian, Granny hasn't had enough. *looks at him* Aren't you sore?

~looks over at her~ Shut up.

*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

~winces holding up his arms to block her parasol shocked at how the glorified umbrella actually hurt when hitting where his armor did not cover~ What the hell? Old Sith what the hell is that thing made out of? Beskar?

(Mandalorian iron)

*Granny scowls at the Mandalorian as she considers briefly going over and smacking him again but her spice and wine kept her at her table* Granny was given this by her precious Normie! My other one broke and he got this for Granny because he's a good son!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:57 pm
Mirdala Naast
Darth Spectrous
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast scrambled back seeing the blaster fire go right over Jin. Looking in the direction it came from he saw Rassa being a smart a** with Xal's blaster and quickly knew she fired at Jin. Watching Rassa and Jin he said, "DAMN! Zakc Paxus said, "they're a kriffin' force of nature" he wasn't kiddin'!" about the Mandalorian women. He dodged the flame thrower from Jin with a rather strong expletive, "Tah'da!" Getting to his feet he took advantage of Jin being distracted, quickly running up to him and once again going for his legs, launching himself head first into his legs aiming to take both his legs out.

~muttering agreeing with Mirdala~ Nayc osi'kyr. ~getting his sore leg under him better he found himself slightly distracted by the banter from his vods and shook his head but keeping alert to things around him. Seeing Mirdala going once again for his legs he dodged, but not soon enough. Landing on his back he moved to give Mirdala a fist to the nose, wincing in pain as his already hurting leg's knee bent back popping but not breaking. Clenching his teeth in pain, he took a second punch with his other hand to Mirdala, this time to aiming under his chin~

(No s**t
brothers and sisters)

Arris Zern
*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-

Jin Awaud
~winces getting hit with a force slammed Sky, scooting away from the tangle of her Mirdala and himself he looked at Arris in shock~ She force sensitive! Tah'da! I did not see that one coming! Heard it happens but never see on in action! ~not able to put much pressure on his leg Mirdala attacked he carefully got up watching now both Mirdala and Arris. Seeing Arris busy with Sky he kept his focus mostly on Mirdala, careful this time for anything that might be launched their way~ <******** class="clear">

Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
family lineage (biological - rarely used)
damn)

*Granny stops drinking and smoking and looks at her Normie shocked but thrilled he used the force* NORMIE! *watching him roll around on the floor she huffed* From Jorus! You got that from Jorus that Jedi who gave you away?!

Mirdala Naast gave a groan rolling to his side looking at Spectrous, "Hell mum I didn't even know till recently! What do you's expect? Me ta ignore da chance to learn ta use another weapon? So what if I was born with it! You's too high on you's spice! Weapons are part of my religion mum, I'm Mandalorian!

*Granny scowls and goes back to her wine and spice* Didn't Granny say we're not talking about that Mandalorian thing?  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:01 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast scrambled back seeing the blaster fire go right over Jin. Looking in the direction it came from he saw Rassa being a smart a** with Xal's blaster and quickly knew she fired at Jin. Watching Rassa and Jin he said, "DAMN! Zakc Paxus said, "they're a kriffin' force of nature" he wasn't kiddin'!" about the Mandalorian women. He dodged the flame thrower from Jin with a rather strong expletive, "Tah'da!" Getting to his feet he took advantage of Jin being distracted, quickly running up to him and once again going for his legs, launching himself head first into his legs aiming to take both his legs out.

~muttering agreeing with Mirdala~ Nayc osi'kyr. ~getting his sore leg under him better he found himself slightly distracted by the banter from his vods and shook his head but keeping alert to things around him. Seeing Mirdala going once again for his legs he dodged, but not soon enough. Landing on his back he moved to give Mirdala a fist to the nose, wincing in pain as his already hurting leg's knee bent back popping but not breaking. Clenching his teeth in pain, he took a second punch with his other hand to Mirdala, this time to aiming under his chin~

(No s**t
brothers and sisters)

Arris Zern
*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-

Jin Awaud
~winces getting hit with a force slammed Sky, scooting away from the tangle of her Mirdala and himself he looked at Arris in shock~ She force sensitive! Tah'da! I did not see that one coming! Heard it happens but never see on in action! ~not able to put much pressure on his leg Mirdala attacked he carefully got up watching now both Mirdala and Arris. Seeing Arris busy with Sky he kept his focus mostly on Mirdala, careful this time for anything that might be launched their way~ <******** class="clear">

Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
family lineage (biological - rarely used)
damn)

Arris Zern
*never breaking her visual contact with Sky, never moving she says to both her vods* Gar ganar cibyi lkregida tec, pirimmur bic.

(brothers
You have bacta spray, use it.)

~seeing Mirdala had taken the brunt of Arris throwing Sky at them, he used the time to move his injured leg a little more trying to get steady on it while Mirdala was dealing with his own issues. Watching him slowly get a bit more steady while he tried to do the same with his legs, he raised an eyebrow wondering what Mirdala was doing as the hairs all over him raised. Seeing him move and quickly realizing he had no way to block Mirdala's force attack, he hit the wall hard, knocking the wind out of him.

Shocked at Mirdala being force sensitive as well, he struggled to catch his breath. Opening his blurry eyes he blinked several times as he realized he was on his side. Still gasping for air he heard both Mirdala and Arris but was not able to voice a reply to either. Rolling over to his back he winced and managed a sharp but horse yelp. Managing to sit up and look at his leg, he saw a shard of wood from something sticking out of the side of his leg where there was no armor. Ripping it out he dropped the shard and struggled at his utility belt for his bacta spray. Managing to finally choke out to them both~ Besom!

(Assholes)

Darth Spectrous
*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

Jin Awaud
~winces holding up his arms to block her parasol shocked at how the glorified umbrella actually hurt when hitting where his armor did not cover~ What the hell? Old Sith what the hell is that thing made out of? Beskar?

(Mandalorian iron)

Mirdala Nasst slowly managed to sit up grabbing his bacta spray and using it on the back of his head. Then he realized why his head hurt so much as he felt the blood going down the back of his neck and shoulders. With a sharp intake of breath as he laid back on his back wishing the spray would work quicker on his now pounding head and ringing ears, he said back to Jin, "You's know I've been called worse vod! At least you's say it ta my face!"

Hearing a noise he moved enough to see his mother smack Jin several times with her parasol he just laid back on his back trying to relax. Listening to the two he grew a little concerned as she continued to swat Jin, "Oh boy!" then when Jin ask his mother what the parasol was made from he gave a loud groan admitting, "Yes it is made out of beskar! She was always breakin' dat thing on da boss man so I made her one with a beskar frame. Didn't want ta replace da damned thing every time she smacked him with it and broke it!"

*Granny looks at Normie with a shocked expression* NORMIE! You made this just for me and from beskar? Granny is so touched by her son's thoughtfulness! My Normie made Granny a special weapon!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:34 pm
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

*Granny watches as Sky decides to show off to Arris and takes a sip of her wine* Pass more of that spice Reve, looks like Sky's busy right now so we can enjoy what we would've shared with her!

-refills Granny's pipe for her, then her own- I'm not sharing my good spice from Exal with that old Vamp. -laughs- Drinks, spice and entertainment. Who could ask for more Granny.

*enjoys her refill of spice thanking Reve and leaning back in her chair smoking and sipping wine* Right now Reve, Granny won't ask for more!

-sits drinking and smoking unamused by all that is going on other than Jin's hair and nose- You think your son in-law, El Cheapo, will pay to replace some of the furniture that is getting busted? These Mandalorians are worse than having unsupervised children on the lose!
-huffs- Why and the hell isn't Axton watching the security monitors?! All this is ruining my zen zone.

*Granny smiles enjoying her spice* What that no good looser don't know won't hurt him Reve! Granny will have my Normie order more furniture and charge it to that wannabe Sith Lord! Those people are why we can't get nice things!

*pours herself another glass of wine* Axton? You expect him to do anything? He's just as bad as that son in law of mine!

-smirks looking at Granny- Oh I don't know. I kind of like a man in uniform. Plus Axton is much easier on the eyes than that Sith Lord!

*Granny scowls thinking about that as she takes several sips of her wine* You call that a uniform Reve? *grumbles about what and who Axton looks like then refills her glass of wine* Bet you wouldn't say that if he took that stupid armor uniform off!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:36 pm
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous

*grins taking a nice long hit off her spice pipe* Mandalorian, Granny hasn't had enough. *looks at him* Aren't you sore?

~looks over at her~ Shut up.

-sits back watching Granny Specs in action unable to control her laughter- Way to go Granny! Teach that boy a lesson! -shakes with laughter seeing Jin get the crap kicked out of him by the ole woman-

*Granny smiles sweetly taking a hit off her pipe* Granny was tired of listening to him whine! Of course Granny had to teach that Mandalorian a lesson! My Normie was taking too long!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:40 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She walks in and looks around. "Wow! This place looks just like I remember it! Only there's more people here now!" She says before giggling happily. She spots her mom, aunt, grandmother, and great aunt amongst the people in the room, but before she can go say hi to any of them, she spots someone much more interesting. "TOADY!!" She shouts excitedly as she runs over to the overgrown toad beast and hugs it. "Who's a good girl? Who's such a good dungeon beast? You are! Yes you are!" She says in the tone someone would use with an excited puppy as she pets the beast happily.

*Granny hears a loud excited voice and looks over at the girl* Does Granny see B-Fly? After all these years you've come back?! Come over here like a good little Hellion and let Granny take a look at you!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:52 pm
Darth Spectrous
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She walks in and looks around. "Wow! This place looks just like I remember it! Only there's more people here now!" She says before giggling happily. She spots her mom, aunt, grandmother, and great aunt amongst the people in the room, but before she can go say hi to any of them, she spots someone much more interesting. "TOADY!!" She shouts excitedly as she runs over to the overgrown toad beast and hugs it. "Who's a good girl? Who's such a good dungeon beast? You are! Yes you are!" She says in the tone someone would use with an excited puppy as she pets the beast happily.

*Granny hears a loud excited voice and looks over at the girl* Does Granny see B-Fly? After all these years you've come back?! Come over here like a good little Hellion and let Granny take a look at you!

She giggles. "Hi Granny Spec! It's great to see you again! And it hasn't been years! It's been about a year since I've been here. Keep in mind, I was here for awhile when you were off doing whatever Grannies do." She says with a giggle. "How else do you think I was able to have the chance to beat Naast up on one of the last times I was here?" She says, laughing at the memory of pulling a rocket launcher out and firing it at Naast.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:55 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Darth Spectrous
Butterfly Crescent Moon

She giggles. "Hi Granny Spec! It's great to see you again! And it hasn't been years! It's been about a year since I've been here. Keep in mind, I was here for awhile when you were off doing whatever Grannies do." She says with a giggle. "How else do you think I was able to have the chance to beat Naast up on one of the last times I was here?" She says, laughing at the memory of pulling a rocket launcher out and firing it at Naast.

*Granny laughs smiling* Such a good little Hellion! Granny thinks you need to come to her cottage and have some tea and play with the new kittens! Granny will give you a little present for being such a good Hellion and remembering that my Normie's armor protects him from those big old rocket launchers!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:29 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Mirdala Naast
Xal Vizsla
Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Rassa Vizsla

Skyailia

He looks at Jin noticing something about his friends hair. "Correct me if I'm wrong vod, but did you're hair get puffier, bigger than it was?" Starts laughing.

Mirdala Naast snickers, "Are you's sure he didn't stick his head in da electrical box?

She looks at Mirdala then starts laughing so hard she ends up sitting on the floor from laughing. Thinking the man couldn't have put it better and saying as much, "Mirdala you couldn't have put it better!"

Mirdala Naast laughs, "Thank you's! You's know I was only statin' da truth of what it looks like!"  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games