Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:54 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~laughs loudly~ What about a paint brush? They look a little yellow, maybe you should go to a dentist, get that cleaned up some.

**growls** I will have ya know that my fangs are pearly white....the only brush I need is my toothbrush....

~smirks~ With a nice lemon colored tint.

**just ignores that comment and continues to watch Arris**

~chuckles amused tossing her the file from his wig~ For your teeth!

**not moving as the file lands on the the floor next ta me and I do not answer back**

~chuckles~ Guess whose coming to dinner. Or would that be whose stalking dinner?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:59 pm
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud

~stares at her scowling a bit~ I do not see the resemblance. Are you certain you were not looking in the mirror? ~smirks~

Exal Kressh

:::smirks::: Nice try Jinandy. I'm not the one with helmet head red. You are. :::chuckles:::

Jin Awaud

~smirks~ I am, am I?

:::jaw drop::: Damn CC Jin! You went for the entire rainbow! :::snickers:::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~laughs squeezing squeaky nose~ Does it scare you Sith? Do the bright happy colors give you nightmares? Are they the colors that keep you awake at night?

:::laughs::: Scare? Nightmares? :::smirks as she glances at Lucent::: I have something that keeps me up at night. :::chuckles::: No rainbow required for my taste.  

Exal Kressh

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:06 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud

~stares at her scowling a bit~ I do not see the resemblance. Are you certain you were not looking in the mirror? ~smirks~

Exal Kressh

:::smirks::: Nice try Jinandy. I'm not the one with helmet head red. You are. :::chuckles:::

Jin Awaud

~smirks~ I am, am I?

~laughs squeezing squeaky nose~ Does it scare you Sith? Do the bright happy colors give you nightmares? Are they the colors that keep you awake at night?

:::laughs::: Scare? Nightmares? :::smirks as she glances at Lucent::: I have something that keeps me up at night. :::chuckles::: No rainbow required for my taste.

~smirks~ Ah this would be more your taste then?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:16 pm
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud

Exal Kressh

Jin Awaud

~smirks~ I am, am I?

:::chuckles::: You speaking from experience Jin? Your mate's favorite by any chance?  

Exal Kressh

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:21 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh

:::chuckles::: You speaking from experience Jin? Your mate's favorite by any chance?

~smirks~
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:53 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast was not expecting Jin's boot to come out at him. Unable to dodge the kick he was hit right on the side of the face, knocking him back a couple feet. Shaking his head to clear the fog and bright light in his head from the kick, he recovered enough to make another attack on his vod by once again going for Jin's legs, this time with a broken table leg, hoping to make contact with the back of his knees. "Time ta go down you's gamr mre'hayr!" he said with a huff.

(brother
bean stalk)

how's dis look vod?

~being distracted Mirdala's chair leg his the back of his upper thigh~ Osi'kyr! ~going down he rolled to use momentum to aid him getting back to his feet, favoring his leg that was hit. As he did a blaster shot from Rassa flew in front of him exploding parts of the wall behind him. Having already told both the females to shut it he ignored the shot while taking a few steps to get his leg under him as best could be in the time he had. Limping badly now, he aimed his vambrace at Mirdala and fired his flamethrower at him, not to kill, but back Mirdala up enough to give his leg more time to get back under him without limping as bad~

(s**t
combat gear worn on lower arm above hands, can hold numerous weapons)

~nods head~

Mirdala Naast scrambled back seeing the blaster fire go right over Jin. Looking in the direction it came from he saw Rassa being a smart a** with Xal's blaster and quickly knew she fired at Jin. Watching Rassa and Jin he said, "DAMN! Zakc Paxus said, "they're a kriffin' force of nature" he wasn't kiddin'!" about the Mandalorian women. He dodged the flame thrower from Jin with a rather strong expletive, "Tah'da!" Getting to his feet he took advantage of Jin being distracted, quickly running up to him and once again going for his legs, launching himself head first into his legs aiming to take both his legs out.

~muttering agreeing with Mirdala~ Nayc osi'kyr. ~getting his sore leg under him better he found himself slightly distracted by the banter from his vods and shook his head but keeping alert to things around him. Seeing Mirdala going once again for his legs he dodged, but not soon enough. Landing on his back he moved to give Mirdala a fist to the nose, wincing in pain as his already hurting leg's knee bent back popping but not breaking. Clenching his teeth in pain, he took a second punch with his other hand to Mirdala, this time to aiming under his chin~

(No s**t
brothers and sisters)

Arris Zern
*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-

Jin Awaud
~winces getting hit with a force slammed Sky, scooting away from the tangle of her Mirdala and himself he looked at Arris in shock~ She force sensitive! Tah'da! I did not see that one coming! Heard it happens but never see on in action! ~not able to put much pressure on his leg Mirdala attacked he carefully got up watching now both Mirdala and Arris. Seeing Arris busy with Sky he kept his focus mostly on Mirdala, careful this time for anything that might be launched their way~ <******** class="clear">

Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
family lineage (biological - rarely used)
damn)

Arris Zern
*never breaking her visual contact with Sky, never moving she says to both her vods* Gar ganar cibyi lkregida tec, pirimmur bic.

(brothers
You have bacta spray, use it.)

~seeing Mirdala had taken the brunt of Arris throwing Sky at them, he used the time to move his injured leg a little more trying to get steady on it while Mirdala was dealing with his own issues. Watching him slowly get a bit more steady while he tried to do the same with his legs, he raised an eyebrow wondering what Mirdala was doing as the hairs all over him raised. Seeing him move and quickly realizing he had no way to block Mirdala's force attack, he hit the wall hard, knocking the wind out of him.

Shocked at Mirdala being force sensitive as well, he struggled to catch his breath. Opening his blurry eyes he blinked several times as he realized he was on his side. Still gasping for air he heard both Mirdala and Arris but was not able to voice a reply to either. Rolling over to his back he winced and managed a sharp but horse yelp. Managing to sit up and look at his leg, he saw a shard of wood from something sticking out of the side of his leg where there was no armor. Ripping it out he dropped the shard and struggled at his utility belt for his bacta spray. Managing to finally choke out to them both~ Besom!

(Assholes)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:53 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

**not moving as the file lands on the the floor next ta me and I do not answer back**

~chuckles~ Guess whose coming to dinner. Or would that be whose stalking dinner?

**still not moving** fee fi foe fum I smell the blood of a Mandalorian????  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:55 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~laughs shaking head~ I have backta spray, the smell will fade.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:22 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~laughs shaking head~ I have backta spray, the smell will fade.

good for you I do not like my blood tainted....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:15 pm
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

-chuckles- Forget the duct tape. Someone is going to need bandages. -sips her margarita then laughs- Or maybe Scabrous can stick one in his Lab. Maybe the Lunch Lady will have new meat for the Cafeteria. -wicked grin- This fight could have an interesting ending Sis.

-frowns- Please don't bring that damn Toadzilla in here. There's already enough running around.

:::leaves her table for several minutes then comes back in riding Toadzilla giggling evilly with a backpack full of duct tape::: So whose my victim sis?
User Image

She looks at Kasai on the back of what was obviously a giant toad and started laughing loudly. "That's the Toadzilla Kasai? Damn I hope that things eaten and used the litter box!"

:::she giggles petting her pet::: Toady is 100% dungeon trained.

She laughs then asks, "I see." Looking at the giant toad she finally asks with a huge grin, "Can I pet it?"

:::giggles handing her a bottle of Parrot Bay::: Let her drink this and you'll have a friend for life. Just be careful she does like to lick and it can knock you over.  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:28 pm
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~shakes his head~ Correction, someone tape her mouth shut!

*scowls glaring at the Mandolorian* Granny thinks someone needs a nice long nap!

~smirks~ No, I just need earplugs after hearing your comments!

*Granny lowers her spice pipe looking at the Mandalorian fighting with her Normie and laughs then takes another drag off her pipe* Granny says you need to seriously do something with your hair! My Normie was right, you are off the the circus! Where you belong since you look like a clown now!

~rolls his eyes sighing~ You have smoked so much old Sith you are talking nonsense. Either that or are growing senile!

*grins taking a nice long hit off her spice pipe* Mandalorian, Granny hasn't had enough. *looks at him* Aren't you sore?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:44 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast was not expecting Jin's boot to come out at him. Unable to dodge the kick he was hit right on the side of the face, knocking him back a couple feet. Shaking his head to clear the fog and bright light in his head from the kick, he recovered enough to make another attack on his vod by once again going for Jin's legs, this time with a broken table leg, hoping to make contact with the back of his knees. "Time ta go down you's gamr mre'hayr!" he said with a huff.

(brother
bean stalk)

how's dis look vod?

~being distracted Mirdala's chair leg his the back of his upper thigh~ Osi'kyr! ~going down he rolled to use momentum to aid him getting back to his feet, favoring his leg that was hit. As he did a blaster shot from Rassa flew in front of him exploding parts of the wall behind him. Having already told both the females to shut it he ignored the shot while taking a few steps to get his leg under him as best could be in the time he had. Limping badly now, he aimed his vambrace at Mirdala and fired his flamethrower at him, not to kill, but back Mirdala up enough to give his leg more time to get back under him without limping as bad~

(s**t
combat gear worn on lower arm above hands, can hold numerous weapons)

~nods head~

Mirdala Naast scrambled back seeing the blaster fire go right over Jin. Looking in the direction it came from he saw Rassa being a smart a** with Xal's blaster and quickly knew she fired at Jin. Watching Rassa and Jin he said, "DAMN! Zakc Paxus said, "they're a kriffin' force of nature" he wasn't kiddin'!" about the Mandalorian women. He dodged the flame thrower from Jin with a rather strong expletive, "Tah'da!" Getting to his feet he took advantage of Jin being distracted, quickly running up to him and once again going for his legs, launching himself head first into his legs aiming to take both his legs out.

~muttering agreeing with Mirdala~ Nayc osi'kyr. ~getting his sore leg under him better he found himself slightly distracted by the banter from his vods and shook his head but keeping alert to things around him. Seeing Mirdala going once again for his legs he dodged, but not soon enough. Landing on his back he moved to give Mirdala a fist to the nose, wincing in pain as his already hurting leg's knee bent back popping but not breaking. Clenching his teeth in pain, he took a second punch with his other hand to Mirdala, this time to aiming under his chin~

(No s**t
brothers and sisters)

Arris Zern
*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-

Jin Awaud
~winces getting hit with a force slammed Sky, scooting away from the tangle of her Mirdala and himself he looked at Arris in shock~ She force sensitive! Tah'da! I did not see that one coming! Heard it happens but never see on in action! ~not able to put much pressure on his leg Mirdala attacked he carefully got up watching now both Mirdala and Arris. Seeing Arris busy with Sky he kept his focus mostly on Mirdala, careful this time for anything that might be launched their way~ <******** class="clear">

Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
family lineage (biological - rarely used)
damn)

*Granny stops drinking and smoking and looks at her Normie shocked but thrilled he used the force* NORMIE! *watching him roll around on the floor she huffed* From Jorus! You got that from Jorus that Jedi who gave you away?!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:22 pm
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

Skyailia
Darth Spectrous
*Granny smiles at Sky and laughs* Granny thinks you should come sit over here with us and have some wine and spice! You're already sounding high so you might as well join us!

**holds up my glass of blood** maybe we will join ya but I will not be drinking any wine and I think I will stay away from that spice....

*Granny watches as Sky decides to show off to Arris and takes a sip of her wine* Pass more of that spice Reve, looks like Sky's busy right now so we can enjoy what we would've shared with her!

-refills Granny's pipe for her, then her own- I'm not sharing my good spice from Exal with that old Vamp. -laughs- Drinks, spice and entertainment. Who could ask for more Granny.

*enjoys her refill of spice thanking Reve and leaning back in her chair smoking and sipping wine* Right now Reve, Granny won't ask for more!

-sits drinking and smoking unamused by all that is going on other than Jin's hair and nose- You think your son in-law, El Cheapo, will pay to replace some of the furniture that is getting busted? These Mandalorians are worse than having unsupervised children on the lose!
-huffs- Why and the hell isn't Axton watching the security monitors?! All this is ruining my zen zone.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:31 pm
smartalaku2

-looks in shock and surprise muttering- Well look what the Kat dragged in... literally.
-waves from where she is sitting with Granny- Good to see you Smart. It's been a while. The sweet scent of the Vamp sisters lead you here to do some slumming?

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:01 am
Rassa Vizsla

MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai

:::leaves her table for several minutes then comes back in riding Toadzilla giggling evilly with a backpack full of duct tape::: So whose my victim sis?
User Image

She looks at Kasai on the back of what was obviously a giant toad and started laughing loudly. "That's the Toadzilla Kasai? Damn I hope that things eaten and used the litter box!"

:::she giggles petting her pet::: Toady is 100% dungeon trained.

She laughs then asks, "I see." Looking at the giant toad she finally asks with a huge grin, "Can I pet it?"

:::giggles handing her a bottle of Parrot Bay::: Let her drink this and you'll have a friend for life. Just be careful she does like to lick and it can knock you over.

-puts her drink down rolling her eyes- Rassa, do you really have to encourage my sister?
-scowls at Kasai- So now you're drinking with your beasts in the dungeon! Sis, you need a new hobby. That thing gets liquored it will probably be a worse handful than you are!

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games