Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Question about music in gaia profile...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silkitte

Illuminated Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:52 pm
i already try to put music on gaia profile with playlist.com... but still that playlist didnt load any music... neither in my profile or in the playlist it self... i dont know what to do... is there anymore option for putting music on gaia profile? (sry with my bad english since it's my second language...) thx b4 smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:02 pm
Silkitte
i already try to put music on gaia profile with playlist.com... but still that playlist didnt load any music... neither in my profile or in the playlist it self... i dont know what to do... is there anymore option for putting music on gaia profile? (sry with my bad english since it's my second language...) thx b4 smile

Is your profile theme set to custom or classic mode?
You can check by going to "My Gaia", putting your pointer over the dropdown menu next to the gear looking thing, and clicking on "Profile Options."  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

Silkitte

Illuminated Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:35 pm
Shujitsun
Silkitte

Is your profile theme set to custom or classic mode?
You can check by going to "My Gaia", putting your pointer over the dropdown menu next to the gear looking thing, and clicking on "Profile Options."

yeah i put it on classic mode O,o
So, which one that i should pick for sure?  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:25 pm
Silkitte

User Image

╔════════════════════

I don't think it matters which one, though it seems to be easier to put up music with classic mode....

Ahh, it's been a while since I've changed my profile so I'm not actually sure how to help you ^^" The layout used to be different, I think. Maybe someone else around here who uses music on their profile will be able to help.

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

Silkitte

Illuminated Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:09 pm
Shujitsun
Silkitte

User Image

╔════════════════════

I don't think it matters which one, though it seems to be easier to put up music with classic mode....

Ahh, it's been a while since I've changed my profile so I'm not actually sure how to help you ^^" The layout used to be different, I think. Maybe someone else around here who uses music on their profile will be able to help.

ah oke thx biggrin NP ^^  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff