Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Bad car accident please pray

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hatsuharu94

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:37 am
Could you guys please pray for my twin brother and our friend as they were involved in a car accident a few days ago. They are both very banged up and sore. My brother has a fractured collar bone and bruised ribs. Our friend has a broken nose, a lacerated eye lid which required 60 stitches and a broken orbit. It's a miracle they were able to walk away alive said the police, another foot back and the truck the smashed into them would have killed them both.
Thank you all for your prayers<3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:52 pm
How did that happen?  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:44 am
I'm glad they are both alright! Will be praying for continued recovery!  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:06 pm
I'm glad they're mostly okay! But I will pray for their speedy recovery, and for any issues with finding a new form of tranportation like a new car or just something that can help them once they've recovered.

Prayers and love for them. <3  

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hatsuharu94

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:37 pm
emorhconom esor

Aquatic_blue

Blaise-Ingram

Sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner, things have still been pretty busy around her ><
@emor - my brother was going to turn at an intersection and the light turned yellow, a truck was far enough back that he figured it was going to stop becuase the light would be red by the time it got to the light, so he went to turn. The truck sped up, t-boned them, they car became airborn and flew a good 10-15 ft before going nose first down a 90ft ravine.
@Aquatic, thank you for the prayers <3333
@blaise yes they are so so blessed to walk away with what they did. thank you for praying <3 Yes finding a new car has been quiet a struggle. My dad is being forced to sell his car because we came across a problem on the insurance. For some reason we were not put onto the insurance of the car that we drive so my dad's insurance took the blow and has sky rocketed. So he cannot afford his car anymore. We're also trying to find a new car for me to drive, but also now that i will share with both my mom and dad, and saddly i'm quiet height challeneged, so we're having issues finding a car that i can see out the back window of lol
Thank you guys for all the prayers! Its much appreicated! <333  
Darkness rose 2019 rolled 12 10-sided dice: 9, 8, 3, 6, 6, 3, 6, 7, 2, 2, 1, 2 Total: 55 (12-120)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:41 am
praying  

Darkness rose 2019

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas