Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply A Wizard's Handbook (Suggestions, Help, and Useful Guides)
Adoption (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:02 am
So I wanted to know how to adopt a character. I mean, I'm building a family, the Lancaster one, and the one roleplaying as the mother suggested to adopt some kids in the orphanage. And I agree with her.

But as much as I want to, I can't. Since I have no idea how. Should I like, roleplay in the orphanage as just pick who to adopt? Should I PM the roleplayer and ask him/her if he/she wants his/her character to be adopted by Colville( the father)? I have no idea what to do. 0-0  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:56 pm
IceGrayWolf
So I wanted to know how to adopt a character. I mean, I'm building a family, the Lancaster one, and the one roleplaying as the mother suggested to adopt some kids in the orphanage. And I agree with her.

But as much as I want to, I can't. Since I have no idea how. Should I like, roleplay in the orphanage as just pick who to adopt? Should I PM the roleplayer and ask him/her if he/she wants his/her character to be adopted by Colville( the father)? I have no idea what to do. 0-0

Well it depends upon if you're creating characters or if it involves other people. If it involves other people, you need to discuss the possibility of adoption with another person. I'd suggest someone you feel comfortable roleplaying with or someone you think would be a good match. From there, you would roleplay it out in the orphanage. I do not believe it is staffed, so you can skip that part of the process.

Hopefully that helps~  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:42 am
Violet the Maestro
IceGrayWolf

Well it depends upon if you're creating characters or if it involves other people. If it involves other people, you need to discuss the possibility of adoption with another person. I'd suggest someone you feel comfortable roleplaying with or someone you think would be a good match. From there, you would roleplay it out in the orphanage. I do not believe it is staffed, so you can skip that part of the process.

Hopefully that helps~

Oh it does. It helped me a lot. Thank you very much. Then I guess I should ask the others if they want their character to be adopted by my character then.  
A Wizard's Handbook (Suggestions, Help, and Useful Guides)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games