Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply • Planet Earth
Papaya Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hirio of the Hoh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:44 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

STATS

[ Physical Based Offense ] 60 [+3]
[ Energy Based Offense ] 50 [+1]
[ Defense ] 60
[ Speed ] 51
[ Intelligence ] 75
[ Reflexes ] 56
[ Stamina ] 50
[ Ki ] 50

The Saiyan's attack landed, his fist slamming into his side, grinning at the effect it had on him. "Pay attention to the real fight, dumb a**!" He was sounding more aggressive, a mix of enjoying the fight and his building anger from Ryuzu's interference. The satisfaction in hitting Daiko was there, but the fact the punch landed was because Daiko had focused on Ryuzu. That fact took away some of the satisfaction he had in dealing out enough pain to Daiko, and it only added onto a growing frustration in him that continued to bubble up. A fist from Daiko would go to Pars, the Saiyan quickly bringing his arms up to guard the attack, however it would break, Pars taking the hit to his face, then another to gut, his body tensing somewhat from the dual strikes. Clearly this was another technique Daiko knew, both of which hitting hard. Pars then felt a change in him, a raise in power, the Saiyan grinning as it appeared he was right, he had more power that he was hiding, Pars wanted to see more of it. He would receive a taste of this of this power in the form of a punch that went for Pars' stomach. With his reflexes, he barely managed to block it, but even if he could, that block would be broken as well, sending Pars back as far as Daiko intended, crashing and skidding across the ground. By the time he stopped and got back to his feet, the Saiyan had felt that power again start to rise up within, it was building gradually, likely thanks to Ryuzu's interference and how this fight was going. Just as he was about to ready a technique he had yet to try on someone with a worthwhile amount of power, yet another annoyance would make themselves involved in this fight. It was the younger Saiyan girl, the one who had access to that golden form like Ryuzu, unless he was mistaken, her name was Celes. Once again these two had come in on a good fight that he had decided on enjoying himself, once again they had pushed the fight toward a certain outcome because of their interference. This feeling of frustration had occurred before, the frustration of not being able to be successful in a fight against a strong opponent by himself, that help he didn't ask for had come in, from people he had no interest in fighting in when there was someone stronger for him to put his attention toward right in front of them. it was annoying, they kept getting in the way of his desire to fight, and he was quickly losing his patience for it. When he needed this fight the most they had gotten themselves involved, it was frustrating and that would make the unknown power rise harder. He could feel it, that power was coming, it was going to change him again, his power busting forth from his being, his aura flaring up with a rising rage.

[Emotions: Angered] [Location: Papaya Island] [Company: Ryuzu, Veera, Large Power, Other People] [Transformation: N/A] [Zenkai Status: 1/8] [Action: Transitioning into Unleashed] [Training Type: ] [Training Status: ]
[OOC:]
HP: 2,578/2,900 | Ki: 840/1,030 | Stamina: 1,150/1,150 | BP: 1,552

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:36 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..The Returning student..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His fist landed in the giant sending him away as his mouth let out a sigh of relief while in his stance. His eyes open wide as he gives a grin. "It was a good hit Mister. Though I'm more than a. . .a. . ." His attention was being beckoned. An odd event. While he wasn't using his ability to sense ki, his head was being constantly poked. It was by the one long and thick hair on the top of his head as it started pecking his skull like a bird while Daiko winced. "Wha?" He'd murmur while the hair would make the symbol of a lightning bolt, then go limp then point in another direction. Daiko would follow with his eyes as the bright light was on it's way to him. His eyes sharpened, not for focus on just an attack, but the sense of Killing intent in the force coming, just like in the tournament. Was it that guy? Daiko's body turned a bit while sensing the that another growing ki signature would shine as he jolted his gaze upward. It was the Ryuzu fellow. He was charging a familiar looking attack, there's no way that Master Yoza's teachings would be taught to another student so prodigal without him being told. Though as the variation came in he would open his mouth to speak, sensing that the man he just knocked back, was having a drastic increase in power as well. These guys were getting really in- He would feel it, the smash of a grand attack, that was meant to obliterate him. The man's eyes would mellow a bit as the blast would over take him before he let out a howl.

His hands gripped tightly as the ki would surge and he would begin to be pelted by the rain of rays from above. The Saiyan known as Daiko would move as he exhaled and let the ki burst upward and outward. He'd fly from the explosion into the air and reveals his Golden ki. His dark hair sways a bit while he swipes his thumb across his mouth looking to them from a small distance as his hair rises a bit. ". . .A Super Saiyan. . .With Killing intent. . .But this time it's a girl." He'd ask while blinking a bit. The gold ki would sink into the young lad as his hair, from scalp to end, would slowly be garnished in the light as his eyes would blink and open a cyan color. His expression a bit more serious as his hand went up and held it forward. "And the big one is getting unstable." He'd look between the three and lean forward. "This might get a bit hectic for the bystanders, maybe even go as far as to say the terrain. Especially with Ki attacks like that." He'd say while taking a calm breath. "Sorry, but I might have to end this one quicker, before this gets out of hand. . ." Daiko would then look between the three seeing the increased stakes. His arms flexes as his ki flares once more. 'Is she the one who tried to hurt Zi?' He'd think while bringing his hand forward and gripping it into a fist. There was an after thought now. Was this a dream? His body would dash at the quickest speed he could muster. His body jolting to Ryuzu to try and roundhouse kick him down to the ground with his new power as he floated in the air, holding the position, awaiting the next move.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 2,560/2,560 ||BP: 3,055->152,750 || HP: 1,990/2,290||Stamina: 2,160/2,460..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eighth Diviner

Hirio of the Hoh

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:41 pm
User Image

You know who I am yet you are challenging me...?

RYUZU ✧ SUPER SAIYAN

CURRENT BATTLE POWER ❖ 98.000

HEALTH ❖ 1648/1730 XXX KI POOL ❖ 720/800 KP

XXX STAMINA POOL ❖ 850/850 SP

- | N orth❖ Kai ❖ Student | -

================ ※※※※※ ==================

Things definitely kicked it up a notch once Celes came in. With his attack managing to hit brought some satisfaction to the Saiyan warrior. Though that started to become short-lived. The thought process kicked in with Celes attacking Daiko like that. It had killing intent involved in it. Don't want to spread a false narrative, encouraging Ryuzu to make it known immediately. "Celes! He's cool, don't try to kill him! It's just a friendly spar-" There it was. The shocking ki rise that can only come from one man. Pars was seemingly on the verge of snapping. Dude's been on serious edge since the spar started. Unsure why but that wasn't even the kicker that really had Ryuzu's total attention. A golden glow took its form in the midst of Ryuzu's earlier ki attack. Daiko also achieved the legend of Super Saiyan?! Totally at lost for words but at the same time, it didn't come...as too much of a surprise. In fact, it was almost expected... The saiyan's head lowered, eyes closing shut as he lifted up his arm while clenching his bicep. Forcefully stopping the kick that was coming to him. It was an option to get struck first. An option that Ryuzu was prepared for. That block normally would've gotten broken but the heavy increase of his own power was stirring up keeping Daiko in place.

"At first I didn't want to believe it, but the moment your raised your ki the first time I, I just knew. Never had I imagined that a fighter like yourself could just show up with such power. It makes me happy to know there are strong fighters out there...lucky for the both of us...I can do that too..." A golden glow began to trace around Ryuzu's body as he was talking that was only getting more vivid by the second. Finally lifting his head, his eyes opened to reveal a sharp green color instead of his usual black. The golden glow flickered once in his hair before it spurred into it bursted into raw golden ki, revealing his transformation. He shoved his forearm over to push Daiko back some in the air giving them both some space. Silently just looking at him. "Come to think of it, I would actually love to see your strength in a solo setting if you catch my drift. Given we both reached a pinnacle milestone, and not only that, I can feel there's more power coming from you. Just sleeping waiting to awaken. I can't wait to see it personally. But first." Ryuzu then looked over to Pars who's ki was significantly rising. "This is the second time I've witnessed this happen from the guy, if not checked early. He could become a serious problem." Ryuzu stated remembering the fight with Tonkhūr. Pars ki just kept getting higher with no sign of slowing down. All in his base state no less. He always wondered if Pars was The One from the legends he would always hear as a child. He kept his speculation but never once decided to press on them. Seeing it again...brought up those thoughts. Though he never did drop his guard, if Daiko were to strike him, Ryuzu would be ready. "You're not from here, so I'm not gonna ask for your help. But given his whole reasoning for being here, would be nice if you lent a hand." He couldn't stop feeling the strength that radiated from this kid. He could only assume he has more strength right now, but even still...Ryuzu has an answer of his own.

⎧ MOOD ⎭:: Intrigued & Excited

⎧ COMPANY ⎭:: Veera - Betrute - Daisuke - Bouru - Daiko - Celes

⎧ O.O.C. ⎭::

...Haha, you must be as silly as you look."

[ - A c t i o n - ]
Quote:

Combat Offensive Action(s)

Combat Defensive Action(s)
Blocked Daiko's roundhouse kick with his forearm

Combat Passive Action(s)
Pushed Daiko to create space between them

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30 - 35
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 40 - 45
xxxxx [ Defense ] 33 - 38
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40 - 45
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 38 - 43
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 30 - 35
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 40 - 45
xxxxx [ Ki ] 50 - 55

SarahHuchiga

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

Baron Blank

Hirio of the Hoh

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:01 pm
User Image

BOURU
xxxxxxxxxxx(x"Exodus", meets itsxdeletion !!x)xxxxxxx

PHY. B-OFF: ??? xx ENRG. B-OFF: ??? xx SPD: ??? xx DEF: ??? xx RFLX: ??? xx INT: ??? xx STM: ??? xx KI: ???

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Bouru had truly hit the jackpot! Never in his mind would he ever think of witnessing powerful warriors all in one spot! He knew there would be at least but now FOUR?! The mysterious figure really couldn't have picked an opportunity more grander than this! The time for his final act of the moment to arise. Haven't not doing this in quite a while, it was exciting to see how this will play out. Still out in the far distance and staying away from sight, the time to act was now.

Bringing up both of his hands, Bouru let out a chant that was recited in something comparison to ancient chats. Chants that only became darker and more frightening each passing second. Slate gray magic circles formed from his hands as he moved them around in a repetitive fashion. The entire sky above his test subjects grew dull immediately as the grounds below the four saiyans begun to shake. The grounds began to peel one by one as limbs began to appear. Skeletal bodies rose from the depths of the ground, four in total. Dark menacing ki peered out of them formulating skin and clothing. Giving off a grotesque version of the saiyans. Power comparable to their current stasis but with a sheer hunger for blood and death. The grotesque Celes, formulated a dark power ball that was capable enough to destroy the entire terrain and shot it at her, not intending to hit her at all, just to display its ferocity by exploding mid air. Each dark warrior barely forming words just ready to leave a trail of destruction behind.

Finished with his incantations, Bouru laid back to watch everything unfold. Knowing it was only temporary and they would probably self combust shortly, but data was all he needed. Thus let them commence. Upon a magical snap, all grotesque warriors sprung into action attacking their real-life counterparts.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

KI----???/???----STAMINA----???/???----HEALTH----???/???----COLLECTED PARTICLES----???/TTL PRTCLS < WRDS >

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Summoned forth 4 rotten demon corpses to attack Daiko, Celes, Pars and Ryuzu

Combat Passive Action(s)

[ - Q u o t i n g - ]
Ace Pilot Blitz

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

SarahHuchiga

killer-wolf-kun

MarkM117

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:01 pm
User Image
N I K U M A
As the fight went on, Niku watched in awe, grinning from ear to ear. This was just like the World Tournament he watched multiple times on repeat. To be so close to the battle and unable to participate was the only downside. If only he could fly like them… Unfortunately, he could only watch the back and forth; the two fighters engaging Daiko in combat and giving him a good run. His bets were on the big guy, though; he seemed like the strongest fighter among them. Then again, that guy with the goatee was pretty skilled too and he had a trick up his sleeve. “That’s-! The Kamekameha!” he gasped, surprised to see he knew it. Was he a student of his grandfather’s too? Or wait, future student? Either way, he was using that technique with a spin on it. Nikuma found himself practicing again as he watched the fight, trying to mimic the movements. BUT THEN! Out of the blue, a new challenger rushed onto the scene and fired a blast at Daiko! The boy was flabbergasted- who was this girl? And how was she doing the golden glow thing like Daiko?! But it wasn’t long after that that Daiko went gold as well….and then the Goatee Man too! What was going on?! The big guy didn’t escape his notice either; while he wasn’t turning gold, he was getting bigger and greener! The child watched with mouth agape at this non-stop action. “Oh man… Can this get any crazier?” he asked rhetorically. Evidently...yes. Suddenly, clones of the four warriors would appear and engage their counterparts in combat. “THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!!! GO, GO, GO!!” the kid cheered, whooping and hollering.

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 280 |♢| Ki: 220/220 |♢| Stamina: 330/330 |♢| Health: 1,080/1,080】
【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {8}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {1}
◆ Defense :: {5}
◆ Speed :: {4}
◆ Intelligence :: {1}
◆ Reflexes :: {4}
◆ Stamina :: {3}
◆ Ki :: {2}

SarahHuchiga

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

Baron Blank

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:19 am
CELES LEINGODUser Image

KI: 640/700
ST: 600/6500
HP: 1300/1300
BP: 1185 x (65x2) = 154,050
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 20 + 10
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 20 + 10
⇰ Defense :: 10 + 10
⇰ Speed :: 22 + 10
⇰ Intelligence :: 25 + 10
⇰ Stamina :: 10 + 10
⇰ Reflexes :: 10 + 10
⇰ Ki :: 30 + 10

"I've got a fire in my eyes!"

The young Saiyan warrior gritted her teeth as her target shrugged off her attack. Not only that, but he was a Saiyan as well, and could go Super Saiyan at that. This wasn't good. Were her suspicions founded? Was this guy after Veera? It wasn't until Ryuzu had spoken up that she understood what was going on. She was the fool. This guy wasn't an enemy, but just another spar. She didn't have time for this, nor did she want any part of it. However, she was about to have no choice.

It seemed as if her introduction into the fight had angered Pars. She had only seen this once before, but he was about to become difficult to handle. It was time for her to test out an increase to her power. Straining, Celes weighted down herself with Ki, increasing her muscle mass, but also increasing her power and abilities. It was a marginal increase from Super Saiyan, but it was still more than she had. She was also currently on par with this strange Saiyan she had fired at before.

Celes stood ready, but her target would change as four grotesque clones of the four Saiyans involved in the fight would appear. It seemed they had been cloned of them in their current forms, as the Celes Clone was just in its base Super Saiyan form. "Well, this is interesting. Let's test out this Ascended Super Saiyan, shall we?" Rushing forward, Celes unleashed a powerful right hook at her clone, launching it away from the group of the others and away from the bystanders. She needed to blow off some steam, and this was the perfect way to do so.

"I'm burning brighter than the sunlight!"

Hirio of the Hoh

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

Aimi Mizumi

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
Majin Gummi
[ BP: 77,635 | HP: 1,900 | Stamina: 500 | Ki: 550 ]

As the Saiyan girl's power skyrockets, that Saiyan armor across her torso gets tighter. Suddenly, the Majin appears as a pink, whip like appendage shots up from the neck line of her target. "That face... still pisses me off, Sweetie." Her teeth bared as she nipped at her cheek. Those dark eyes looks over to the opponent opposite of Celes... The sight causing her eyes to narrow, before more whip like appendages erupt from the armor sending it erupting into pieces across the battlefield. Celes only kept modest as that mass of pink flesh was wrapped around her torso. Soon an arm sprouted from the back of the blob and pushes the saiyan's head into her body.

It took mere seconds and the wretched Majin, Gummi stood before the decayed face of Celes. "You piss me off far more!!!" She explodes in rage as a new power erupts from her slender, lithe form. "I see... " She says as she looks flexes the fingers of her left hand... "That is not your face either... and you wear it far worse." Gummi raises from the ground, elevated into air. That left hand aiming its palm down to the rotted, demonic Celes. "I will remove it for you, impostor!!" A ball of bright pink and red Ki forms before firing down three sharp beams of energy separate from the source and whip into different directions. Each of them moving in quick enough to hit the that decayed demon Celes at three different ranges.

Stats
Phsyical Offense: 3 [+15] 18
Energy Offensive: 10 [+15] 25
Defense: 5 [+10] 15
Speed: 5 [+16] 21
Intelligence: 13 [+18] 31
Reflexes: 5 [+10] 15
Stamina: 10 [+10] 20
Ki: 10 [+10] 20

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:52 pm
User Image

STATS

[ Physical Based Offense ] 60 [+3] > 63 ][+3]
[ Energy Based Offense ] 50 [+3] > 53 [+1]
[ Defense ] 60 [+3] > 63
[ Speed ] 51 [+3] > 54
[ Intelligence ] 75
[ Reflexes ] 56 [+3] > 59
[ Stamina ] 50 [+3] > 53
[ Ki ] 50 [+3] > 53

The energy of the unknown power continued to swell from Pars, his aura quickly changing to a notable green, a sparkling dark green mixing in with the aura as well. His body and muscle mass grew larger, the already large Saiyan gaining an additional two feet in height. His hair became more wild, far more than it usually was. Finally his pupils had been filled with a clear and primal wrath while the coloring had gone from black to yellow. His aura had begun to flare more wildly, more fiercely, as if a great emerald blaze had lit from his being. His attention quickly went to the agitators of this transformation, as well as the reason for why they agitated him. With a loud growl aimed toward Daiko, Ryuzu, and Celes, the wrathful Saiyan would begin to charge ki into either hand, the process causing the colors of the space around him to distort in color several times before returning to normal, the cause of this distortion being the glistening burst of nova-like rays. In either hand was a green orb of ki, solid in shape and brilliant in color, both of them were Erasure Cannons, the signature beam attack of Saiyans like Pars. With an additional growl, Pars would throw the two ki orbs at the Super Saiyans of his universe, erupting into large explosions upon making contact. Whether or not the two ki orbs made contact, Pars would then began to charge yet another one, but this one was done around his fist, the formation causing distortions to the environment. With a continuous roar, Pars would fly right at Daiko, his ki encompassed fist reeled back and ready to be thrown once he was Daiko was within range. The Saiyan hadn't appeared to notice the clones, neither his own or Gummi, instead solely focusing on the three people responsible for his transformation occurring at this very moment, his desire to fight Daiko alone driving him into achieve that while attacking anything he viewed as being in the way. However his focus would shift to his own clone as it went to attack him, with a furious growl, the Saiyan would instead throw the Erasure Strike at his clone, slamming it into his chest before the orb exploded, sending the grotesque Pars to the ground at high speed. He growled harder and with another roar, flew down to clone and slammed his knees right into his solar plexus before beginning a barrage of punches into its face, driving it further into the ground with each blow, causing a Pars shaped crater in the earth that was dug deeper and deeper at a rapid pace. [-80 KP]

[Emotions: Enraged] [Location: Papaya Island] [Company: Ryuzu, Veera, Large Power, Celes, Clone, Other People] [Transformation: Unleashed; -15 KP and SP] [Posts until Boost: 1/4] [Zenkai Status: 1/8] [Action: Attacking Celes and Ryuzu with a Erasure Cannon each, throwing a Erasure Strike at Daiko, but changes focus to the Pars Clone] [Training Type: ] [Training Status: ]
HP: 2,578/2,900 | Ki: 745/1,030 | Stamina: 1,135/1,150 | BP: 1,552 [x10] > 15,520

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

Ace Pilot Blitz

Hirio of the Hoh

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:20 am
User Image
D A I K O
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The Saiyan would sigh hearing the young man cheer and looked over. Atleast he was having a good time. Daiko's attack on Ryuzu would make him push his body to a greater power. Daiko's leg kept the same position as he was moved back a bit and things were explained to the new comer. They seemed friendly enough for now, if it was up to the new people. Though as his leg came down. He heard a slightly familiar voice. The vileness wasn't something he expected. It was Gummi! He smiled as he leaned over to wave at the being before she began to consume the new girl. Daiko would drop to the ground almost immediately and cover the eyes of the child Niku. "Not Our Gummi." He'd say while feeling the negativity from the being as they came to a new form and power. Daiko's eyes went to the side as Pars power was finally powered up and his mouth would frown. The power was peaking while his eyes squinted. The power wasn't the only one around while he tilted his head, allowing the large one to vent some of the power, though standing infront of Niku. "Well, he-" Before he could get a word out, his face would feel the impact of his own fist as the decaying Daiko hit his cheek as hard as it could making a boom of great proportion. Daiko would's arms tensed up a bit while turning his head towards the being keeping his feet plastered to the ground. Daiko's eyes closing as his mouth let out a breath. He would exhale. "I'm sorry, but, not infront of the boy." Daiko'd say as calmly as possible. His eyes would pulse with a bit of anguish, and he veered his hand back and sent a ki powered punch flying, a punch powerful enough to be felt by the people around him. One of his greater techniques. He called it the GOD Saiyan fist.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 2,060/2,560 ||BP: 152,750 || HP: 1,990/2,290||Stamina: 2,160/2,460..❞

Eighth Diviner

Hirio of the Hoh

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:35 pm
User Image

You know who I am yet you are challenging me...?

RYUZU ✧ SUPER SAIYAN

CURRENT BATTLE POWER ❖ 98.000

HEALTH ❖ 1648/1730 XXX KI POOL ❖ 720/800 KP

XXX STAMINA POOL ❖ 850/850 SP

- | N orth❖ Kai ❖ Student | -

A tired sigh came out of Ryuzu realizing that having to calm Pars down was gonna be taxing and unnecessary. The distortion in the air came so apparent that his danger levels skyrocketed. His power, height and entire body size just grew. His focus squared in on Pars's growth, prepared for another fight when he caught sight of the sky being turned dark almost instantly. The shaking Earth was something all too real to him, instantly enforcing the memories of his home planet on its last breath and being forced away without the chance of fighting back, flying back into the front of his mind. The memories of voices reminding him of his past weakness then the explosion of his planet sending his pod flying, sparking a trigger that he let out in raw intense anger. Ryuzu swiftly buried his hand into the palm of his hands, body shivering, before wiping them away, seeing the corpses of himself, Pars, Daiko, and Celes rise from the grounds and charge at them. "Tch. No!" Couldn't help but be confused with everything happening at once, he took notice of Celes increasing her muscle mass and power going straight into battle but to only be...swallowed? Some pink manifestation has taken over and absorbed Celes, revealing a pink demon. The saiyan's eyes lit up in shock, teeth grit, and fists clenched. "CELES!!!"

An incoming Eraser Cannon blast raced towards him but was intercepted by the Ryuzu clone that burst forward. Coming in threw the smoke, unleashed a flurry of attacks locking Ryuzu into a consecutive struggle of physical strikes. Without the desire to continue, Ryuzu exploited an opening to strike, making the opening to grab the clone's face and slam it into the ground below. Digging into the Earth itself. One hand firmly on the clone's head and the other hand holding the clone's arm in the air. "Get out of my way!" His hand lit up in ki, igniting it in the clone's face, creating a divide within the terrain almost creating deep splits within the grounds. He could only focused on getting to Celes's aid at all costs.

⎧ MOOD ⎭:: Intrigued & Excited

⎧ COMPANY ⎭:: Veera - Betrute - Daisuke - Bouru - Daiko - Celes w/Gummi

⎧ O.O.C. ⎭::

...Haha, you must be as silly as you look."

[ - A c t i o n - ]
Quote:

Slamming clone into the ground and blasting it from within the Earth.

Combat Passive Action(s)

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30 - 35
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 40 - 45
xxxxx [ Defense ] 33 - 38
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40 - 45
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 38 - 43
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 30 - 35
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 40 - 45
xxxxx [ Ki ] 50 - 55

SarahHuchiga

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

Baron Blank

Hirio of the Hoh

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:38 pm
User ImageBetrute

| BP:620 | HP:1076/1200 | KP:115/450 | SP:525/600 |

XXXXX3] After both his drop kick to stomp Daisuke into the ground and the subsequent pummeling he planed to do after that have connected with Daisuke, Betrute stands on top of the back of Daisuke's head while watching the start of the fight between the three stronger guys. While Betrute is distracted by the other fight Daisuke throws a burning ball of Ki at him while yelling "Burning Attack." Betrute barley has time to notice the attack before he reflexively blocks with his extra pair arms from his Four Witches Technique and a Power Guard. Even with the Power Guard, his extra arms are scorched by the attack and disappear from taking too much damage.

XXXXX4] Only somewhat annoyed by the attack, Betrute proceeds to step forward onto Daisuke's back, sit down cross legged on his back, and hold an Energy Blade up to Daisuke's neck before saying "Just stop, you're just a boring weakling and I'm trying to watch this good fight. That fight is better then anything I've ever seen before, and I won't have you making me miss a second more of it. Also, If you move again this blade is slicing open your neck, so just stay down and be grateful I haven't already killed you."

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
[Training Ending] (4 paragraphs from Betrute & 1 paragraph from Daisuke= 5 paragraphs of training)

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:
    Technique Used: Energy Blade
    Power = 40 + 10 = 50 [only attacking if Daisuke tries to move or attack again]
    Cost = 40 KP Betrute's KP 115 ⮞ 75

Defending Phase:
    Hit by Burning Attack
    Technique Used:Power Guard
    Damage Taken = (52-10)/2 = 21 Betrute's HP 1076 ⮞ 1055
    Cost = 20 SP Betrute's SP 525 ⮞ 505

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 5
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 10
[ Defense ] 10
[ Speed ] 5
[ Intelligence ] 15
[ Reflexes ] 5
[ Stamina ] 10
[ Ki ] 10

Quotes:
Ace Pilot Blitz
Aimi Mizumi
Eighth Diviner
iiiCrimsonr0se
DragonYolk
Hirio of the Hoh
killer-wolf-kun
SarahHuchiga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Majin Gummi
[ BP: 78,315 | HP: 1900 | Stamina: 750 | Ki: 825 ]

The rage brute would slip out of control shortly after Gummi achieved her goal of absorbing the young hybrid Saiyan into her, gaining access to more of her power. Though if the beast had only lost control then it wouldn't be so bad as his attention.. along with the attention of the other Saiyan would be drawn to their decaying counterparts. This wasn't the case though as the color paradigm changed repeatedly as power charged in the hands of the unleashed berserker, before being let loose targeting each of the Saiyan, and the one now Majin-Absorbed, with massive orbs of green energy. Luckily due to the overwhelming power off of them, it was easy to tell it was coming, and in a blink the Majin was gone, allowing the attack to hit the demonic Celes clone.
[Mastery Erasure Cannon]

Her reappearance was that of Betrute and another, though this other was not doing well as a blade of energy was pointed to his neck as the small, child-like Saiyan demanded he stop so he could watch the fight. A twisted grin crossed the pink villain's lips as she straightened the fingers of her right hand allowing her Ki to focus and flow through her digits as it did the boy's. Pink energy erupted from her finger tips as a long, thick, curved blade was formed with a crackling of red colored Ki over its edge. Much like her outfit, that sword of pure energy took on a very desert bandit vibe... almost as if where a scimitar.
[Mastery Energy Blade]

Another flicker and now Gummi stood behind that decaying, rotten insult of Raine's name. The clone of the Super Saiyan she absorbed, being run though by the Ki weapon she had just picked up. The pink demon would also then kick it into the ground while slashing relentlessly into its back. She had heard a male voice call out earlier for her prey, though it would now appear he was bare knuckle brawling the beast instead of her.. more over perhaps this would teach Celes to be more careful when awakening ancient, sleeping entities.

Stats
Phsyical Offense: 18
Energy Offensive: 25
Defense: 15
Speed: 27
Intelligence: 85
Reflexes: 20
Stamina: 20
Ki: 20

Aimi Mizumi

Divine Nymph

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:15 pm
User Image
N I K U M A
Niku didn't understand everything or anything for that matter, but he was enjoying the fights. He was excited to see what would happen next, and then Gummi would arrive! The boy cheered for her, until he found someone obscuring his sight. "Wha-Hey, what gives?!" he growled, squirming to get free. Once he was freed, it was revealed to be Daiko who was blocking his view. He was certain he missed something since that blonde girl disappeared and it was all his fault. Niku thought about giving him a kick to the shin; however, the golden warrior would be struck in the face by a surprise challenger. It was....Daiko?! A clone was fighting him? And when the redhead looked around, the others were too. This was...beyond words for how cool this all was. He would be doubly impressed with Daiko's counterattack- an attack with such force that even he could feel it! The kid was quite literally knocked to his behind with mouth agape at how powerful he was. 'Just how strong is he really?!' the boy wondered.

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 280 |♢| Ki: 220/220 |♢| Stamina: 330/330 |♢| Health: 1,080/1,080】
【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {8}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {1}
◆ Defense :: {5}
◆ Speed :: {4}
◆ Intelligence :: {1}
◆ Reflexes :: {4}
◆ Stamina :: {3}
◆ Ki :: {2}

SarahHuchiga

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

Baron Blank

User Image
                                                        Y O S I
                                                        In an instant, Yosi would reappear a few feet away from Daiko. She had really gotten the hang of the technique as she was able to use it pretty quick. But what she saw upon her arrival...it was like a repeat of last year. Daiko was fighting a clone of himself and then...there was that tremendous power nearby that felt like Sabi... What was going on here? Honestly, if it wasn't time travelers and spatial dislocation it was clones and insanely powerful enemies. First and foremost, she would do her best to assist her friend. Zipping around to the grotesque clone's back, Yosi would feel her ki coursing through her hand as threads would extend from each fingertip. These threads would wind around her target and bind them tightly to prevent them from moving. Once they were secure, she would look to Daiko, shaking her head. "So. What's the story here? ...And who's the kid?" she asked, noticing him just behind the Saiyan. Funny, he kinda seemed familiar...

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 2,760 |♢| Ki: 1,325/1,340 |♢| Stamina: 1,200/1,200 |♢| Health: 1,500/1,500】
                                                        【.TITLE.】Galactic Patrol Cadet

【.CURRENT THEME.】-
                                                        ◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {20}
                                                        ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {40}
                                                        ◆ Defense :: {20}
                                                        ◆ Speed :: {100}
                                                        ◆ Intelligence :: {53}
                                                        ◆ Reflexes :: {50}
                                                        ◆ Stamina :: {30}
                                                        ◆ Ki :: {60}

。。。[PHYSICAL SUPERS]
                                                        ※ Redrawn Blade: A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[ENERGY SUPERS]
                                                        ※ Grand Smasher: An green energy sphere with a short, green flaming tail, that creates an enormous explosion upon contact, inflicting a huge amount of damage.
                                                        ※ Trap Shooter: The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.
                                                        ※ Psycho Thread: The user points his or her hand at his opponent and traps them with thin strings of purple energy, paralyzing them and sucking the energy out of them. Struggling against the threads only exacerbates their effects.
                                                        ※ Spirit Ball: A controllable energy sphere, the user controls and guides it by pointing the index and middle fingers in the desired direction. When initially guided, the attack utilizes kinetic energy to deal damage, striking the enemy multiple times from range. On its last strike, the Spirit Ball is triggered to explode on impact, further damaging the enemy.
                                                        ※ Psychic Attack: With an open hand with palm out, the user converts their psychic energy into an energy bubble in their hand. They then fire the sphere at the opponent, and it explodes on them, blasting them away. Yosi has mastered this technique, able to mitigate the explosion and even use it on a small scale. She can use it with concussive force and has even learned to use it with the tip of her finger.
                                                        ※ Psycho Crash: The user grabs their target (be it an object or person) with Telekinesis then uses their finger to cut it with multiple invisible slashes of ki. Yosi can use this technique without first grabbing her target at the sacrifice of accuracy.

。。。[OTHER TECHNIQUES]
                                                        ※ Ki Cognition: A deeper form of ki sense that allows one to read movements, almost to a precognitive degree. [(x2) Reflex Stat while in use / (-15) Ki while in use]
                                                        ※ Flight: The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                        ※ Ki Sense: It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.
                                                        ※ Ki Control: By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                        ※ Kiai: It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                        ※ Afterimage: An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                        ※ Mach Dash: The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.
                                                        ※ Instant Transmission: This action is usually accompanied by the user placing their index and middle fingers on their forehead to help them concentrate, though if extra time is taken the technique can be performed without this aid. When used by Yardrats and those who gained the technique thanks to them, it is achieved via Spirit Control. Instant Transmission allows the user and anyone that is in physical contact with them to instantly travel great distances (from meters to light-years, between the living world and Other World, or even travel outside time itself) just by concentrating on a particular individual's ki signature, and transmitting or feeling that being's location.
                                                        ※ Telekinesis: Also called Psychokinesis, is a technique that allows the user to manipulate objects and other people with the power of one's mind.

。。。[ULTIMATE SUPERS]
                                                        ※ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade: A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.
                                                        ※ Galactic Buster: The user puts their hands together in front of themselves and charges a large, green energy sphere. Then, they spreads their arms out at their sides, splitting the single sphere into two, and finally throwing their hands forward to fire the energy spheres in the form of two energy waves at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. It is the most powerful variation of the Grand Smasher.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                        The Pixel Guru
                                                        Eighth Diviner
                                                        Hirio of the Hoh
                                                        Aimi Mizumi
                                                        Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:21 pm
User Image

STATS

[ Physical Based Offense ] 60 [+3] > 63 ][+3]
[ Energy Based Offense ] 50 [+3] > 53 [+1]
[ Defense ] 60 [+3] > 63
[ Speed ] 51 [+3] > 54
[ Intelligence ] 75
[ Reflexes ] 56 [+3] > 59
[ Stamina ] 50 [+3] > 53
[ Ki ] 50 [+3] > 53

Pars had continued to beat down on his clone furiously, slamming his fists into it and driving its body further into the Pars shaped crater. However the onslaught would not go on forever, the clone eventually fighting back with a corrupted roar, kicking Pars off of him and out of the crater. With their strength being the same, Pars had flown out of the crater, but would quickly recover, landing on his feet and growling at the doppelganger. This corrupted clone was much more savage in appearance, as if it was a caged wild man even without the mimicked Unleashed state. The real Pars didn't care about this, he simply grew more infuriated that it was in his way, so it had to be removed. With a hard growl, the two wild Saiyans charged at each other, their fists clashing and causing a great shockwave from the impact. Pars had quickly followed with a headbutt, slamming his head into the clone's nose. The clone was about to take several steps back from the blow, but Pars didn't let him, instead grabbing a tight hold of his wrist, drawing him in close and giving him a chain of punches to his nose with his free fist. Then, the Saiyan pulled him forward and slammed his knee into the abdomen, the clone doubling over before then being thrown by Pars into the distance. Of course, Pars would fly after his clone, going at his top speed to chase after him. What followed was a clash of wrathful fists in the air, heavy blows being thrown one after another as the clone and its original fought other furiously. The Ancient Saiyan however would soon notice someone with considerable power had gotten close to his target of combative desire, binding his clone. Unfortunately, Pars was not in the right state to perceive this action as anything but another individual trying to steal his fight. With a hammerblow that would send the clone rocketing back down to the earth, creating yet another crater and a roar, the large Saiyan flew right at Yosi, his right fist reeled back and ready to be thrown with as much weight and momentum he could offer.

[Emotions: Enraged] [Location: Papaya Island] [Company: Ryuzu, Veera, Large Power, Celes, Clone, Other People] [Transformation: Unleashed; -15 KP and SP] [Posts until Boost: 2/4] [Zenkai Status: 1/8] [Action: Attacking Clone, Charging Yosi] [Training Type: ] [Training Status: ]
HP: 2,578/2,900 | Ki: 730/1,030 | Stamina: 1,120/1,150 | BP: 1,552 [x10] > 15,520

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

Hirio of the Hoh

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:16 am
User Image
D A I K O
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

After connecting his fist with such an impact he'd send it bouncing backwards while Daiko got into his stance and then looked over to Niku who fell over. His eyes showed concern as he stood up straight and approached him. His hand out with his usual docile smile as he closed his eyes. "Sorry about that, it was just a reaction, hehe." He'd say while reaching down towards the lad as his eyes opened up and his smile became gentler. "Maybe I'll teach you how to do it sometime." He'd tell him while the clone's body dashed back towards him. The gross version of the small lad would pull back a fist, trying to mimick the attack before stopping dead in it's motion. The arm of the being slowly being pulled to it's sides, the struggle draining it's strength. His eyes open a bit wider while turning while the real Daiko smiled and put a hand on his hip. "Hey, Yo-chi." He said while giving a two finger salute while nervously chuckling. This non dream sequence probably put him in a bad light since she was here as well. His hand would grip his belt as he veered back and preformed a triple spinning kick on the clone, the attacks making it's body bend in all sorts of non conventional ways before he lands and places a hand on the ground. "We kind of fell from the sky and landed here." He'd tell her while then scratching his head. "Oh! And this is Nikuma. Dahn's son. Remember Dahn, head of Bottle corp, saved the wo-" He'd stop feeling he was going to be interupted again before he could finish, picking up Niku quickly and placing him slightly behind Yosi. "Aaaaaaand." He'd murmur before turning his body in a wide arch. His fist veering back as he sent it forward and slammed into the oncoming Pars fist. His arm shaking from the impact while he got a more serious look. "Listen Big guy, this is my friend. P-Please don't make me have to hurt you." He said while pushing his fist against him while his eyes narrowed. "Does that mean Zi's here?" He'd murmur.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 2,060/2,560 ||BP: 152,750 || HP: 1,990/2,290||Stamina: 2,160/2,460..❞

Eighth Diviner

Hirio of the Hoh

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

• Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff