Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply • Planet Earth
Papaya Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:16 am
User Image

You know who I am yet you are challenging me...?

RYUZU ✧ SAIYAN

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 850/850

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 800/800

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1730/1730

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 1960

- | N orth❖ Kai ❖ Student | -

================ ※※※※※ ==================

General Planta. His mother is one of authority? To think that there were so many Saiyans left and now they have such status trailing behind them. Though this didn't stop his confusion. The princess's guardian? Whenever was that established? "Okay first of all-" Suddenly with the interruption coming from Veera about her crown being taken and an army being setup. "An army?!" All under Veera's supposed to control? Wow, this day just keeps getting crazier.

⎧ MOOD ⎭:: Serious

⎧ COMPANY ⎭:: Veera - Betrute - Daisuke

⎧ O.O.C. ⎭:: Action:

...Haha, you must be as silly as you look."

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 40
xxxxx [ Defense ] 33
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 38
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 30
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 40
xxxxx [ Ki ] 50

SarahHuchiga

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:01 pm
User ImageBetrute

| BP:620 | HP:1138/1200 | KP:175/450 | SP:525/600 |

Before Betrute can respond to Veera's question a soft magical light starts pulsing inside his armor and he says "Oh mother is calling. She can answer your questions princess." as he pulls out the sorce of the pulsing light: A magical rune stone. He sets the stone down and yells out "Connection Open!"

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 5
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 10
[ Defense ] 10
[ Speed ] 5
[ Intelligence ] 15
[ Reflexes ] 5
[ Stamina ] 10
[ Ki ] 10

Quotes:
Quote:

The Pixel Guru
Crew

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:53 pm
User Image

G e n e r a l P l a n t a

۞Saiyan Army Mage General۞

HP: ???/??? xx KP: ???/???? xx SP: ???/???

GENERAL 1 XXX XIUTYR'S ARMY XXX ???

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ※※※※※ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The rune stone projects a magic hologram of Planta that proceeds to start speaking to the entire group "Ah Betrute good to see you've already landed on earth and have found Princess Veera, and don't worry princess I've already seen you retake the throne with my divination and will answer all your questions in a second, but first I have new orders for you Betrute. First, I want you to consider all orders from anyone other than myself to now be complete. Second, you are to not accept new orders from anyone other me or Princess Veera. Third, you are to assist the Princess in her attempts to retake the throne. Fourth and final, due to his actions being different than in my divination Lieutenant Spinachi is to be considered a level 5 threat and should be avoided or eliminated if possible."

"That bothersome lieutenant is the biggest threat to my plans if i can't predict his actions." She thinks.

"Now back to your questions Veera. Xiutyr has laid clam to your throne in your absence, and not a soul dares to even question his authority to do so. If you wish to reclaim your throne you'll either have to beat him in a duel or a full on civil war, and while I can not publicly provide you my support due to his total control of the rest of the army, I have sent my son to assist you, and will pass on anything you need to know that comes into my intelligence network." she continues on with before ending with "So, any more questions from you or your future husband princess? Oh, and before you even say anything, no I don't have time for your questions Daisuke, I am already going to be running behind schedule after answering Veera's and Ryuzu's questions."

MOOD: xxxxxCOMPANY: xxxxxOOC:

Stats:xxxxxx
PHY. B-OFF: ??? xx ENRG. B-OFF: ??? xx SPD: ??? xx DEF: ??? xx RFLX: ??? xx INT: ??? xx STM: ??? xx KI: ???

Quotes:xxxxx
Eighth Diviner

SarahHuchiga

iiiCrimsonr0se

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:13 am
e"]"]]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisukeooo ☈ ☈
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ooooo▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀oo▀▀

oooooooooooooooooooooooo𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁↓
            ۞ ki↓ [260]
            BP 390
                      ►Daisuke smiled as he saw everypne enjoyed his cooking. When thry started dpeaking it seened they were not from the planet. They also had a problem with someone taking her throne. He looked in amazement when betrtute used his magic to communicate with hiss mother who gave a break down on the task at hand. The hologram adressed him slightly and he chuckled as he poked the holograms tail . Whenever they were finished he plans on helping them with their plight. He mainly wanted to go becuase he was curious about the other warriors power levels. When they do train he plans on giving it his all so he can be able to help veera.

𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟↓ ۞ 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙↓ oooooooo
                      ▀▀oo
                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ooooo▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀o

Stats

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ]0
                      xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ]12
                      xxxxx※ [ Defense ]1
                      xxxxx※ [ Speed ]6
                      xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ]4
                      xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ]1
                      xxxxx※ [ Stamina ]Max
                      xxxxx※ [ Ki ]3

iiiCrimsonr0se

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:20 pm
User Image

BOURU
xxxxxxxxxxx(x"Exodus", meets itsxdeletion !!x)xxxxxxx

PHY. B-OFF: ??? xx ENRG. B-OFF: ??? xx SPD: ??? xx DEF: ??? xx RFLX: ??? xx INT: ??? xx STM: ??? xx KI: ???

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Piercing glares gazing from his mask onto the supposed saviors of the planet. Saviors that caused a spur amongst their home realms that surely piqued his interest. Gauging from a far distance utilizing his complete Ki Mask, concealing himself from any kind of sensory. Positioned as if he was sitting on air, the mysterious male looked on casually, studying every person in that little group of theirs. This is them, they don't look completely all that ewll put together, are these really the ones who brought Tonkhūr to his demise...I suppose I can "play" around with these ones... A hand raised from his side, pointing at the sky above them in the opposite direction of his own location. The hand gently altered its form into pointing only two of his fingers.

I'll let him come out and try on these guys. This will be the perfect test subject. Of course, I won't be able to gain any special particles, but a bit of foundation will never hurt..., Enchant: Basmuth!

His two fingers lit up in powerful dark magic as a black beam surrounded by a white aura shot right past them into the skies above hitting a certain point causing an attention-grabbing flash that in seconds formulated into a giant magic circle. Growing in size that slowly spun, the skies around it altered in color as the very sky in the center of the circle began to rip open, creating a dimensional rift for a special guest to appear and enjoy itself among the mysterious figure's new friends.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

KI----???/???----STAMINA----???/???----HEALTH----???/???----COLLECTED PARTICLES----???/TTL PRTCLS < WRDS >

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)Summons forth Dimensional Magic Circle

Combat Offensive Action(s)

Combat Defensive Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

[ - Q u o t i n g - ]
Ace Pilot Blitz

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

SarahHuchiga

MarkM117

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:37 am
Basmuth

▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬╧ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ╧▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬
User Image
▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬╧ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ╧▬▬இ▬▬இ▬▬

A long shriek could be heard through the lower levels of a hellish landscape, small demonic creatures all looked up and over to a bone arch that tore open a hole in the air. It was what they all had been waiting for; the summons. They all clambered over each other clawing and biting; trying to be the first through. Then one figure stood a little bit above the rest. They tore through the crowd, leaving a path of blood and bone and flesh. It looked back and smiled as it jumped in, flipping off the others, the portal closing behind it.

The figure slowly pushed through the portal. At first glance it looked like a giant yet oddly colored bat as its wings broke free of the darkness that had enveloped it. An arm stretched out and a large scythe materialized in its hand. The creatures head slowly lifted up looking at the group and let out a devilish smile. He swirled his scythe around his neck and pointed it at his prey.

Hear me and know not but absolute dread! I, Basmuth, have come to kill you! An honor for you all, I'm sure.

Eighth Diviner

Ace Pilot Blitz

iiiCrimsonr0se

SarahHuchiga

The Pixel Guru

MarkM117

Friendly Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

SarahHuchiga

Divine Sage

10,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:59 am
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

Veera
Saiyan
Princess

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

Born in captivity, Time's your worst enemy
                                                        Your face is getting older
                                                        You try to keep your age, Inside this golden cage
                                                        Your heart is getting colder

xxxVeera glanced Ryuzu as he seemed concerned, stopping her meal before sighing and looking at Berute. Before he can answer her, Planta was calling and she listened to her, growling when she finally revealed who X was and explained the situation, but said that she would reclaim her throne. Berute was to be her Ally in this. She was going to need to gather all the Earth Saiyen and train to reach peak performance to beat him. She needed to reach Ryuzu's and Celes' level if she was to beat him. Sighing, she rubbed her temples. Great. Things were going to be hard until they arrived. However, the husband thing threw her off some and she flushed a little. "Xiutyr is a traitor to all Saiyen. I will do everything in my power to defeat him if it has been seen I am going to reclaim my throne. Can you give me the jist of the army size? I knew what it was when me and Kayle left and I'm assuming the traitor has added to it." She crossed her arms with a sigh, putting things on the back burner until she saw the sky, a frown marring her features before some strange creature hopped out if the sky and declared he was going to kill them. She groaned. She would never get a break. One thing right after the other. Why things compounded so quickly on her she put up to her luck. Why should things ever go to plan?

xxx

xxx

Don't you feel, You're slowly dying
                                                        Day by day
                                                        They treat you like an animal
                                                        You've gotta fight, You've gotta start a riot
                                                        So let's wake up, Your sleeping lion!

Ki Power: 500/500

Stamina Pool: 520/520

Health: 1140/1140

Battle Power: 690

Moves Used:

Stats:
                                                        xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 11
                                                        xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 10
                                                        xxxxx [ Defense ] 7
                                                        xxxxx [ Speed ] 7
                                                        xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 6
                                                        xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 6
                                                        xxxxx [ Stamina ] 7
                                                        xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

Number of Times Zenkai'd: 1/5

Eighth Diviner

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:45 am
User Image
xRook the Storm Bringerx
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xBP: 310 x▅▅▅▅xHP: 1070x▅▅▅▅xSP: 340x▅▅▅▅xKi: 240x

A loud yawn echoed from further above this Basmuth as a man slowly floated down hovering up in the air suspended in flight. "Well I mean I was coming here cause I sensed a lot of really good fighters....so I can't exactly have you killing off future training partners ya know." The strange black haired man gave the Imp a very toothy grin his head tilted to the side those sharp eyes of his eyeing up the Imp trying to get a read on it's power level. "Of course if you guys want him all to yourself...I perfectly understand ya know not like he isn't threatening to murder you or anything like that at least it has the common sense to introduce itself." floating down he touched ground right near the gathered group of fighters.

Looking up he slowly drew forth two swords from their sheaths." Well Basmuth the name is Rook...the Saiyan who is gonna be the strongest swordsmen in the universe so you better do well to remember it before you die" there it was again that big toothy smile though it didn't quite reach his eyes they possessed a steely determination as he was all geared up for a fight . With a twitch of his nose he caught a rather wonderful scent, and the steely determination got distracted for a moment."Hey if I help you with him can I have some of that food...can't be training on an empty stomach ya know."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xPB: 4 x】【xEB: 4 x】 【xDEF: 4 x】 【xSPD: 5 x】 【xINT: 2 x】 【xREF: 4 x】【xSTA: 3 x】【xKi: 4 x

xWordCount:x

xActionsx
Ki Sense:Allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

SarahHuchiga

MarkM117

Eighth Diviner

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

Baron Blank

Unleashed Gatekeeper

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:28 am
User Image

You know who I am yet you are challenging me...?

RYUZU ✧ SAIYAN

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 850/850

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 800/800

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1730/1730

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 1960

- | N orth❖ Kai ❖ Student | -

With all the 'craziness' happening to him at once, Ryuzu was only in for a surprise shortly in this brief of time. A man filled with nothing but questions suddenly got some answers but to the birth of new questions and...dare we say complaints. For what had seemed to be the last bit of info he could gain, the light show produced by the kid's armor brought upon a connected call to what he learned was General Planta. A virtual representation of a woman with a black and colorful design who seemed to have known everyone present rather well. Nothing but straight confusion for Ryuzu. At least he can at least breathe from the fact the kid doesn't have to hound him for a fight with the exception of staying at the side of Veera. That kind of order sounds rather unfortunate to the Princess herself.

"So it is for certain that Veera did lose her position of authority, now she has to get it back. Sounds like she's got her work cut out for her."

This Xiutyr guy has the throne all to himself in Veera's absence. The note that Veera had gotten had come from Xiutyr himself. Connecting the lines itself, if he had to revert to his much notion, Veera's entire existence threatens him. Truly a traitor for sure. Of course, Veera would challenge this and wish to regain her throne. Honestly, if it were on regular terms where it was just Veera and Xiutyr, Ryuzu wouldn't care much less. It didn't affect him or his home plan but, with the note prior to the idea itself of a war coming here made it his business. His business enough where he's convinced enough to assist in taking him down. "Well we know for sure that what this Xiutyr guy's full intentions are. Our best plan is to prepare and prevent the latter from ever appearing." A question did actually come to Ryuzu though the slide comment about being a future husband kind of made him forget in that instant.

With that sudden bunch of knowledge, they had a simple goal in mind. Prepare for an upcoming war and take down Xiutyr. Ryuzu wondered if he should bring this up to Mari, possibly something she can come up with in regards to training. Or even Celes, though she's too caught up with her emotions and bringing up a new threat after she's just getting the chance to deal with her feelings...Ryuzu didn't want to interrupt that. He'll just have to keep that information amongst themselves for now. At least for the time being. "Well we should go ahead and get preparations start-"

Before the chance of finishing his sentence, the sky above him grew darker. Forcing his attention to the clouds above seeing a giant circle creating a ripped pocket dimension to open. This was something entirely new to him since he's never experienced such a thing to happen. A giant yet odd colored bat with a giant scythe appeared forward following a long shriek.

"What is that? A demon."

One thing he knew for sure, it wasn't a good sign. Preparing to bring himself into striking, Ryuzu caught the sense of familiar ki spiking high. It felt like Celes's ki going into Super Saiyan. Was it real or is he just thinking things in the span of the moment? Before that could even be finalized, yet another Saiyan sprouted out of nowhere introducing himself as Rook. A saiyan...swordsman? Uhhh alright, whatever floats your boat. Though the statement about this demon not really threatening made Ryuzu silent. One thing he had to understand was to never underestimate or take any threat lightly based on assumption. Especially since, this demon's ki felt completely different from everyone else's. It felt...tainted and cruel. "Hey stay sharp, he may not look like it...but he's carrying something dangerous."

⎧ MOOD ⎭:: Cautious

⎧ COMPANY ⎭:: Veera - Betrute - Daisuke - Bathmus - Bouru

⎧ O.O.C. ⎭:: Action: Preparing for battle

...Haha, you must be as silly as you look."

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 40
xxxxx [ Defense ] 33
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 38
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 30
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 40
xxxxx [ Ki ] 50

SarahHuchiga

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

Baron Blank

Ace Pilot Blitz

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:11 pm
User Image

G e n e r a l P l a n t a

۞Saiyan Army Mage General۞

HP: ???/??? xx KP: ???/???? xx SP: ???/???

GENERAL 1 XXX XIUTYR'S ARMY XXX ???

After asking if there were any more questions a magic circle appears in the sky. Recognizing the circle she looks annoyed and thinks "Oh this didn't happen any of the times I divined this conversation. How annoying. If only I was there in person binding that summoned demon to my control would a nice addition to my forces." then sighs as she realizes she is running behind her schedule. "I'm sorry Basmuth I don't have time in my schedule for this conversation to be interrupted. Betrute don't wast any time getting rid of him, I'll even make it easier for you to deal with him by doing THIS!" she says as the hologram of her suddenly collapses into a Power Ball that shines it's artificial moonlight on everyone.

"A bunch of giant monkeys should be able to deal with one demon. Hopefully they finish with him before this communication rune stone runs out of energy. Making it produce moonlight like this might even break it if I keep it up for too long." She thinks as Betrute, who was looking right at the ball, begins to transform.

OOC:

Stats:xxxxxx

Quotes:xxxxx
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Pixel Guru
Crew

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:02 pm
User ImageBetrute

| BP:6200 | HP:1138/1200 [+60/60] | KP:175/450 [+45/45] | SP:525/600 [+45/45] |

Betrute splits his attention between the buffet and Planta's conversation with everyone. Barley being able to resist the urge to start eating while they are in their conversation, he is caught off guard as the sky grows dark and a demon is summoned in front of everyone. then Planta calls his name and he turns his full attention to her as her hologram becomes an artificial moon, or a "Power Ball" as most saiyans would describe it. Seeing the Power Ball Planta forms out of her hologram, Betrute's eyes blacken and hair covers his body as he grows into his Oozaru form. Knowing he has little time before he loses control he quickly Uses the Four Witches Technique to grow another pair of arms and charges at Basmuth, and makes slashes at him with Energy Blades formed around all four of his massive Oozaru hands.

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
Technique Used: Four Witches Technique 525 [+45] SP -> 510 [+45] SP
Technique Used: Energy Blade 175 [+45] KP -> 135 [+45] KP
Technique Used: Another Energy Blade (from the extra pair of arms from Four Witches Technique) 135 KP [+45] -> 95 [+45] KP

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 5 [+3]
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 10 [+3]
[ Defense ] 10 [+3]
[ Speed ] 5 [+3]
[ Intelligence ] 15
[ Reflexes ] 5 [+3]
[ Stamina ] 10 [+3]
[ Ki ] 10 [+3]

Quotes:
Baron Blank
Eighth Diviner
iiiCrimsonr0se
SarahHuchiga
MarkM117

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:19 pm
"]]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisukeooo ☈ ☈
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ooooo▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀oo▀▀

oooooooooooooooooooooooo𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁↓
            ۞ ki↓ [220]
            BP 390
                      ►Daisuke was pulled away from his thoughts as some sort of creature appeared threatening to kill the He was going to speak until another male came into the fray offering to help if he had a bite to it but for some reason he didnt have a tail. He chucked lightly."You sure can I have a lot I want to ask about you." He said before noticing a hologram of a pseudo moon appear and he felt a spike of no from betrtute as he grew into a large ape."Woah so huge oh man I'm starting to blush.No Bad Daisuke now is the time to fight not engage in a new fetish darn." He said to himself with a light sigh he placed both hands forward and sent off a cube of gravity towards to creature."Do me a favor and stay put you got the best seat in the house and remember keep arms and legs inside the cube at all times." he said with a toothy grin
                      𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟↓ ۞ 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙↓ oooooooo
                      ▀▀oo
                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ooooo▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀o

Stats

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ]0
                      xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ]12
                      xxxxx※ [ Defense ]1
                      xxxxx※ [ Speed ]6
                      xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ]4
                      xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ]1
                      xxxxx※ [ Stamina ]Max
                      xxxxx※ [ Ki ]3

Technique used Gravity Cage

iiiCrimsonr0se

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:44 pm
User Image

BOURU
xxxxxxxxxxx(x"Exodus", meets itsxdeletion !!x)xxxxxxx

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Well well well, you would revert to this extent for 1 measly demon. Well let's see how it plays out...

Resting his head on his set of knuckles, the mysterious figure laid comfortably in the air watching the events unfold. An artificial ball of light was shot into the sky. The radiation of the moon enabled one of the warriors to transform into that of a giant monkey. Just from observations alone, he counted there were 2 others with tails just like the young lad. If he was able to perform a feat, then it is possible the other two can as well. If that's the case...at least there is some sort of contingency plan already in the wait.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

KI----???/???----STAMINA----???/???----HEALTH----???/???----COLLECTED PARTICLES----???/TTL PRTCLS < WRDS >

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)Summons forth Dimensional Magic Circle

Combat Offensive Action(s)

Combat Defensive Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

[ - Q u o t i n g - ]
Ace Pilot Blitz

iiiCrimsonr0se

The Pixel Guru

SarahHuchiga

MarkM117

• Planet Earth