Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Hello. Would anyone like to be friends?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

accountSwitched123

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:05 pm
Hello! I am new to this Guild and looking for Christian friends. Unfortunately, I am very low on friends at the moment.... sweatdrop I've not been on Gaia for a while, so I think starting over fresh would be a nice change.

My name is Mira. I was saved back in 2009. The unfortunate part about being raised in a Christian home was that I didn't feel that I truly needed God. After all, I had always gone to church, read the bible, prayed every once in a while, and "did all the right things," so I felt that I was already saved. However, I had never truly confessed my sin to God or believed in Jesus. I had no true care or love for Him at all.

After listening to a sermon one day, I was convicted of my sinfulness and realized that it's not about doing "things" to be saved. It's about turning away from your own self-righteousness and sin, and trusting wholeheartedly in Jesus. I confessed to God and He gave me His Holy Spirit, who has been working in me to this day.

In any case, if you'd like to be friends, send me a message or Friend Request! 3nodding I hope to enjoy my time here.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:23 am
NinthNote
Hello! I am new to this Guild and looking for Christian friends. Unfortunately, I am very low on friends at the moment.... sweatdrop I've not been on Gaia for a while, so I think starting over fresh would be a nice change.

My name is Mira. I was saved back in 2009. The unfortunate part about being raised in a Christian home was that I didn't feel that I truly needed God. After all, I had always gone to church, read the bible, prayed every once in a while, and "did all the right things," so I felt that I was already saved. However, I had never truly confessed my sin to God or believed in Jesus. I had no true care or love for Him at all.

After listening to a sermon one day, I was convicted of my sinfulness and realized that it's not about doing "things" to be saved. It's about turning away from your own self-righteousness and sin, and trusting wholeheartedly in Jesus. I confessed to God and He gave me His Holy Spirit, who has been working in me to this day.

In any case, if you'd like to be friends, send me a message or Friend Request! 3nodding I hope to enjoy my time here.

I'd love to be friends.  

CheyenneServant

accountSwitched123

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:09 am
Jesuslittleprincess
NinthNote

I'd love to be friends.

Sent a friend request. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:15 pm
NinthNote

Added you!

LivArtistic

Friendly Giver

8,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

accountSwitched123

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:20 am
ZealousChristian
NinthNote

Added you!

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:32 am
Hey,
I sent you a friend request as well. Nice to meet you!

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

accountSwitched123

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:35 pm
Jester25
Hey,
I sent you a friend request as well. Nice to meet you!

And you as well. 3nodding

Wow, this thread is becoming more successful than I thought!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:09 pm
NinthNote

Yes, I would like to befriend you smile
I am new today.
It will be great to share story about God and our life with him.

If you would like to, please send me the request.  

14iv19

accountSwitched123

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:13 pm
14iv19
NinthNote

Yes, I would like to befriend you smile
I am new today.
It will be great to share story about God and our life with him.

If you would like to, please send me the request.

Nice to meet you. 4laugh --sends request--  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:29 pm
Hi sis! Friends are fun too have. I too sent you a request  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

accountSwitched123

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:01 pm
MiracleRayray2
Hi sis! Friends are fun too have. I too sent you a request

They sure are. Request accepted. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:56 pm
Zippytune

sent a friend request biggrin  

amk1998

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:14 pm
LOL I'm so dumb I forgot to send a request. I forgot Gaia did those things, haha silly me.

Ok sending one now...

You and me kind of have similar backstories. I was raised in a Catholic home, but by name only, really. I was pretty ignorant, too, calling myself a Christian, but like I said... in name, only. Not really caring/believing in God made me fall away to atheism/paganism pretty fast... I didn't really truly convert to Christianity until I was roughly age 15 or something, when I actually read the Gospel and understood what Jesus was trying to say, and what his purpose was.

Right on, girl. *thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:57 am
Blaise-Ingram
LOL I'm so dumb I forgot to send a request. I forgot Gaia did those things, haha silly me.

Ok sending one now...

You and me kind of have similar backstories. I was raised in a Catholic home, but by name only, really. I was pretty ignorant, too, calling myself a Christian, but like I said... in name, only. Not really caring/believing in God made me fall away to atheism/paganism pretty fast... I didn't really truly convert to Christianity until I was roughly age 15 or something, when I actually read the Gospel and understood what Jesus was trying to say, and what his purpose was.

Right on, girl. *thumbs up*

Hello. ^^ Nice to meet you. And that's awesome. And no worries. I'm kind of a fuzzy-brain sometimes myself, haha.  

accountSwitched123

Timid Gaian

Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces