Reply Artist Corner
I'm looking for a tutor or general help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indirect Object

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:28 pm
Ok so I feel like I need some direction when it comes to improving my art. I was wondering if anyone could sort of guide/tutor me. Just maybe give me advice on what to improve on once in a while. Maybe even give me some exercises to do or something.
Sorry I don't keep an updated dA but here are some recent-ish examples.
1 2 3 4 5 6

I'd appreciate any advice you can give me.
I don't need things sugar coated I can take criticism.

Thanks c:  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:19 am
Indirect Object
Ok so I feel like I need some direction when it comes to improving my art. I was wondering if anyone could sort of guide/tutor me. Just maybe give me advice on what to improve on once in a while. Maybe even give me some exercises to do or something.
Sorry I don't keep an updated dA but here are some recent-ish examples.
1 2 3 4 5 6

I'd appreciate any advice you can give me.
I don't need things sugar coated I can take criticism.

Thanks c:

I suggest you make an account over at Concept.org and start up a sketchbook there and take your drawings to the Critique Center. You'll find a lot of help there from different people and you might have a better chance at finding someone to work one-on-one with you.

Good luck. =)  

Nikkic87

Friendly Vampire

The Dr Waffle

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:00 pm
DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAAAAW.....artist can't stretch that enough...there is only one way to become amazing and that is drawing and redrawin and redrawing your redrawn picture...e~O...you see there is no easy way...if you draw a straight line horribly redo it....this time your brain will calculate the screwed up parts and send a message to your hand....try pulling rather than pushing the pencil...IT WORKS MORE CONTROL....what...lemme try this....before you can draw amazing digital art try and learn the basics first and that is paper and pencil...^~^....enjoy your artistic career...XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:31 am
Figure drawing, keep at it until you can get the basics pose looking good in under a minute. After that there are a lot of guides on details like hair, face, colour, etc on DA.  

Starshine

Destructive Bunny

Artist Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces