Submit

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:18 pm
I got her from a small shelter nearby. Mom is poodle/chow, dad is unknown (possibly lab?).

Born Jan 30th, which makes her about 13 weeks old. So soft.
Not many pictures because she'd much rather be covering the camera in kisses (and probably dragging it around, she likes to drag things around with her).
User Image
User Image

First one is of her, fresh off the farm/shelter. All sorts of dirty. She totally puked the whole way home. But she enjoyed the bath. smile My black cat is bigger than her.. I don't think he's ever seen a dog before, and she doesn't seem to have any idea what a cat is, so watching them shyly check each other out is cute.

She doesn't have a name yet. But she responds to "puppy" pretty well. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:41 am
Lots of cuteness! But that looks like it could be a wormy belly. I'd take a stool sample when you go for our first check up and comb her down for fleas/ticks too. Pups from the farm are more likely to come with some parasites  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:04 pm
They were wormed a little before I got her, but she's going to have a full check up when I bring her in for her last round of shots.
And somehow she doesn't have any fleas or ticks. I was really surprised.

Toracat isn't scared of her, but he still runs because he doesn't like being chased. I imagine once she calms down a bit they'll be great friends. smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:23 pm
She's too cute!!  

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:24 pm
Also, whoever the ******** (noone in here) said that puppies are great at helping depression needs to be shot. Or tortured extra slow and painfully. Because all I want to do is die. People keep saying "oh, it'll get better". You know what? IT DOESN'T ******** FIX HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:47 pm
kage no neko
Also, whoever the ******** (noone in here) said that puppies are great at helping depression needs to be shot. Or tortured extra slow and painfully. Because all I want to do is die. People keep saying "oh, it'll get better". You know what? IT DOESN'T ******** FIX HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW.
Animals in general are said to help relieve stress but nothing is ever a quick fix. In fact, while my pets all help with my stress they also cause some of their own. Puppies especially with training and just well, they're puppies. So they're brats.

Adult dogs who are well trained might help with depression overall as a companion. My bipolar is somewhat in check lately because I have so much to keep my mind occupied with now 3 fish tanks, two dogs and a 3 year old kiddo but it definitely has it's own set of problems.

I feel you on the depression, I do. I have high anxiety, stress easily and can very easily fall into a hole again if I'm not careful. The people that say it's a mind over matter thing are somewhat right but when people tell you to "get the hell over it" it's like dude, it's not just me WANTING to feel this way. Who would WANT to feel like this all day, every day over everything? Things like depression are usually caused by some kind of imbalance with your brain chemicals so it's not simply a mind over matter issue. You can talk yourself out of how you feel and rationalize it but you can't just get over it like people think you can!

Whoa that was a bit too much for a pets forum :X Keep your head up hon. Somedays all we can do is move forward and survive, there are days that is the best I can hope for when I wake up.  

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Orchid Miku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:55 pm
Very cute! I hope she gives you some joy, though. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:36 pm
She is so cute! Congratulations on your newest addition!  

CrissAngelLover12345

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff