I have barely finished work on this guild but I am in need for a few staff and people who will at least abide by the rules to keep the place in check.

I need:
Four Staff, one for each of the teachers already in place. (You are free to alter the images and Name but the bio is set in stone for the most part.)
And though there is one who is 'dead', she will be replaced by the new fire tutor (Gender does not matter) and Two Officers to monitor and keep the guild in check for the moment.

What you get to do:
as six officers, we will all be helping with ideas and adding in areas that I will approve of or council rule on. The main theme to keep in mind is that it's a man made island with a major school. Help add more to the posts or fix them up a bit. Remember, this guild is still in production and it's fresh.
The two officers are able to make characters themselves as well.

What is Mage Academy?:
Mage Academy WAS the very first idea I had as an MMO project which moved on and soon became an RP potential. Unlike things like Harry Potter and such, Mage Academy is more or less channeling the element through your body and using it for many things. No wands at all. Outfits can range as well since it is a school and even the teachers have free choice.
The guild is mainly a limited window RP with a time frame but with rewards for returning RPers on top of the new guess. We will start with a small limit and as I see fit, i will open up registration for a certain amount before closing...like a real academy! I will be the only one to accept but if there is one person who is yes or no, I will talk it over with the officers for a council meeting. The main things to avoid in your "application" Is....

For students only:
A) Abilities that surpass the Teachers initially (Returning students can get more powerful unless they decided to send them off)
B) Trying to be aligned to Evil (I already have an evil character planned but not until later on.)
C) The character has passed a year already. I am sad to say but in order to be a first year, you have to go through a Season of School

An example of a timeframe...
Let's say first season's story is near a close. When the final event happens, we begin a ceremony like a graduation for all who are active and honorable mentions will be called (These are mainly like 'favorite character profile' or 'best development' which is voted on by the students when the time comes near) and end the season like that. However, the RP is never locked and after a season is over, your characters can continue to RP until we get the new batch of students and begin the next season though with a different senario or a continuation of a plot.

Too complicated? Then here. I do not force you on time schedules but rather have it all develop over the RP course and when the end comes it will be known.

To start is simple...

Quote:

Teacher/Staff Application
Gaia Name:
Name:
Age(Unless you are applying for one of the main then skip to the bottom)
Born With sad One of four main elements)
Bio:
Image:

Requested spot: (Only use if you want to be one of the four main teachers. From there I hand you the temporary profile and you can edit name and image as well as likes/dislikes to your liking but try to keep Bio intact. For Fire Teacher, your profile is fresh if accepted.)

Quote:

Student Application

Name:
Born with: (One of the four main elements)
Year of school: (This will be filled in if your character is a returning student)
Classes: (List the three classes you are learning in. See the rules for details)
Biography:
Image: (If it's too big, please either shrink it or post in a link)

Take either one and send it filled to the join guild part so I may see it.
As of this post, the academy is under HEAVY construction and I may need staff to help fix it up to speed and standards. But remember to only create if given permission.