Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Question about Wishlists and Quests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:51 pm
Silkitte
hi, i have a question too >,< maybe this is silly question... i just want to know how did u questing to get the item that u wanted? (does we need to drawing art for gold or what?)thx b4

Hello Silkette! The easiest way to earn gold here on Gaia is to play Booty Grab. Here is a video made by a Gaian in 2009, explaining how to do so. You simply go to the Gaia Aquarium forum, go to a top thread, go to the signature of the original poster of that thread, and play! ^__^

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:07 pm
Ebony the Peacian
Silkitte
hi, i have a question too >,< maybe this is silly question... i just want to know how did u questing to get the item that u wanted? (does we need to drawing art for gold or what?)thx b4

Hello Silkette! The easiest way to earn gold here on Gaia is to play Booty Grab. Here is a video made by a Gaian in 2009, explaining how to do so. You simply go to the Gaia Aquarium forum, go to a top thread, go to the signature of the original poster of that thread, and play! ^__^

well thx ;D  

Silkitte

Illuminated Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:15 pm
Silkitte
well thx ;D

You're most welcome! In the future, be sure to place your own questions in new threads so that anyone who can answer your questions see the threads right away. ^__^

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:31 pm
Ebony the Peacian
Silkitte
well thx ;D

You're most welcome! In the future, be sure to place your own questions in new threads so that anyone who can answer your questions see the threads right away. ^__^

ok smile  

Silkitte

Illuminated Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash