Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
At War (Modern/Pathfinder) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:02 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Mongooseh
Just wondering how prevalent magical weapons will be since the race I created spent a lot of points to get damage reduction and if every enemy we're facing will have magic weapons I would like to respend because it'll be useless.
Given gunslinger, I take it you want to side with the humans? If so, then chances are good for magic weapons to be used against you. Not so much at first, but they will come.

Right I'll just go back to my natural armour then but yes with the information we have Induro is an experiment for the timeless soldier.

Edit: Hence why his race is named expirement one unless you want to give it a world lore relevant name or number.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:18 pm
Mongooseh
Southern Cross Nemesis
Mongooseh
Just wondering how prevalent magical weapons will be since the race I created spent a lot of points to get damage reduction and if every enemy we're facing will have magic weapons I would like to respend because it'll be useless.
Given gunslinger, I take it you want to side with the humans? If so, then chances are good for magic weapons to be used against you. Not so much at first, but they will come.

Right I'll just go back to my natural armour then but yes with the information we have Induro is an experiment for the timeless soldier.

Edit: Hence why his race is named expirement one unless you want to give it a world lore relevant name or number.
He is fine as experiment one, or if you wanted to name him, prototype... ether way, is fine with me. It just means he is a war robot that is more advanced than the mobile gun platforms and drones in the sky  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:21 pm
mwahahaha!
This is gonna be sweet!
I havn't gotten to play a ninja in a while. I was thinking of translating Violent Valery [one of my other characters] to the game, but I didnt want to be a lame-o human. XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:27 am
Here is my first attempt what I have so far. I havent figured money or equipment yet.

www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=574793

Concerning money, if im readng this table right we start with 10,500gp?

If that's the case are there any restrictions on what the coalition can and cannot have?  

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:03 pm
The Number Three
Here is my first attempt what I have so far. I havent figured money or equipment yet.

www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=574793

Concerning money, if im readng this table right we start with 10,500gp?

If that's the case are there any restrictions on what the coalition can and cannot have?

all look okay, and as for restrictions... Firearms are no go for non-humans.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:09 pm
Things I forgot to mention...

A) English and Common aren't the same, same with the other languages. One will have to spend a point in Linguistics to learn an Earth Language or an Alien one

B) Half races are no go, for reasons not needed to be mentioned.

There are others, but I can't think at the moment  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:53 pm
Well then I'm finished with Experiment one.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:29 pm
Kemnon

Still working on the finer details, but I think I've got everything figured out. Since I'm not too familiar with Pathfinder wizards, let me know if I mixed something up.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:19 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis

So...what's the word?  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:44 am
Dion Necurat

Audio Blur

The Number Three

You guys ready?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:28 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Dion Necurat
Southern Cross Nemesis

So...what's the word?

Everything looks good. I was working on a back story for the offworlders. Should have something up by tomorrow or Saturday(depending on work). For some reason, I thought their would be more humans-siders... eh...

Now for the biggest question,

Audio Blur

The Number Three

Did you three wish to start together? or would you want to see the back story first?

That's good; first time playing a wizard in Pathfinder, so I was getting a little nervous about the set-up.

We could start together; I'd be up for that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:27 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Dion Necurat
Southern Cross Nemesis

So...what's the word?

Everything looks good. I was working on a back story for the offworlders. Should have something up by tomorrow or Saturday(depending on work). For some reason, I thought their would be more humans-siders... eh...

Audio Blur

The Number Three

Did you three wish to start together? or would you want to see the back story first?

no idea what you mean by backstory, but if you mean us, I'm currently writing. Pretty much, she's an hitman type character.

Also, starting together could work.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:25 pm
Audio Blur
Southern Cross Nemesis
Dion Necurat
Southern Cross Nemesis

So...what's the word?

Audio Blur

The Number Three

no idea what you mean by backstory, but if you mean us, I'm currently writing. Pretty much, she's an hitman type character.

I think he means our characters' motive as a group for arriving on Earth.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:45 am
Dion Necurat
Audio Blur
Southern Cross Nemesis
Dion Necurat
Southern Cross Nemesis

So...what's the word?

Audio Blur

The Number Three

oh yea...that would help.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:11 am
Dion Necurat
Audio Blur
Southern Cross Nemesis
Dion Necurat
Southern Cross Nemesis

So...what's the word?

Audio Blur

The Number Three

Si, Ja, or any other way of saying yes.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces