Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Battle Training Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 ... 1770 1771 1772 1773 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's grosser than gross?
10 Sith apprentices in one garbage can!
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
1 Sith apprentice in 10 garbage cans!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Venomisci's Lightsaber Training room floor!
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
The little "gifts" from Darth Scoobadoobacus' booty!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Scabrous constantly slurping up the blood from his never-healing mouth wound!
44%
 44%  [ 55 ]
Total Votes : 125

Queentintin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 4, 11, 6 Total: 21 (3-36)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:33 am
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

I see some dirty fighting lol ok she manovers herself away , detonates a grenade towards it!

she gets a hit!
Queentintin=250
Droid =185

The droid shows the girl "dirty" fighting by grabbing up a handful of dirt and debris from the Training Room floor and throwing it in her face before moving in quickly and jabbing at her abdomen with its lightsaber.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 165

that was dirty lol

she reflects his attempt! with her invisibility cloak on hehe
hits him with her mace!

and it's a hit!
Queentintin= 250
Droid= 80 oo

The droid can't see the girl so it just randomly throws out several exploding caltrops in a protective circle around itself.
Queentintin = 80
Droid = 80

ohh were down to nothing, she is visible and attacks, to finish it

The droid can see the girl now, so it raises its lightsaber and slashes at her as she jumps toward it.
Queentintin = 80
Droid = 80

she manages to jump over it, with her Jedi powers lol let's come down hard with this mace hehe

knocked you out there! hehe  
Ultrabord rolled 3 12-sided dice: 9, 9, 3 Total: 21 (3-36)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:27 pm
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS

The droid makes a bag of droid popcorn before the show begins. The droid offers it to the Prince. The popcorn is only edible to droids, though. It has bits of sharp shrapnel, screws, and staples in it.
Mysterious Prince = 250
Droid = 250
You can't actually strike at a target who hasn't arrived yet. That's illegal as well as impossible, and wouldn't even count as a real strike because I'm the one who gets to choose the target and didn't specify yesterday. Obviously the prince chooses the hard bot again. 10, 11, 12

"Striking at thin air? They don't program you bots to be smart, do they? And you're hideous too." This bot also projects an illusion of Jabba the Hutt twerking. Unfortunately, that means the illusion is easier to hit than the actual bot. No name reveal today.

The droid tries to sweep around behind the Prince to give them a super-wedgie.
Mysterious Prince = 165
Droid = 250

OOC: It is not written but has been a customary courtesy for the Droid to automatically assume the residual dice after the defeat carry over to the next droid. If the player had wanted to pick a different droid, the player would just take up the residual rolls and use them on a second post.

So, if it was 10, 4, 3, and the 10 destroyed the droid, the player has two more attacks. If they don't make a second post specifying that they are choosing a new droid, the Droid continues with the previous difficulty level for the residual rolls. However, if the dice are 4, 10, 3, there is only one residual roll because the first die to appear in the round did no damage. Sorry for the unspoken details and assumptions. These rules are not written. This particular game has so many rules on the first page that it already intimidates most people. It has just been a grandfathered-in method of playing this game.
"Either I beat you, or I reveal my actual name tomorrow. Either way I need to hit the stupid bot as much as possible, not the hologram." At least they get one good hit in while the bot is temporarily distracted.

(Yeah I wasn't sure either tbh. I wasn't planning on going for a medium or easy bot this time so in this round it doesn't make a difference, but if I did it's good to know it's better to specify there. Also it's better if the OOC isn't in large font)

The droid takes a hit, but it is far too absorbed in the drama to take a break. The droid grabs the Meatbag's forearm and begins giving it an Indian Burn in the hopes that they will reveal their identity.
A Nonny Mouse = WOW! I didn't expect you to actually spontaneously combust. Perhaps you've been hanging around the foliage a bit too much?
Droid = 165

OOC: Good idea. I'll do that in the future.
oh yeah they look just like a mouse with no name lol. totally indistinguishable. oh well, after they get healed up, they'll try one last far shot at getting three hits in at once. and even if they totally fail, their name will be there... in the ship, where they've been smuggling a decent amount even if it's not the largest hoard.  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:08 am
Where are my *BRZZZT! fresh Meatbags?!  
Queentintin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 1, 5, 1 Total: 7 (3-36)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:45 am
lol here, new battle hard one! coming down hard.! wee  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
sachara rolled 3 8-sided dice: 6, 1, 1 Total: 8 (3-24)

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:49 am
User Image

MEDIUM(8-sided die)1-4=miss, 5-8=hit 55HP

sachara = 250
droid = 195  
Ultrabord rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 4 Total: 7 (3-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:29 pm
User Image
EASY(4-sided die)1=miss, 2-4=hit 35HP

"Did you know I'm choosing the easy bot because I'm bored, and I can actually destroy medium and hard bots too? Did you know I have a bunch of hit points and I'm hard to knock down? Did you know that if I ask you questions it might fry your circuits?" One turn spent babbling, two turns spent hitting!  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 4, 12, 5 Total: 21 (3-36)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:31 am
Queentintin

The droid slaps off the girl's meager attempts at an attack. It ignites a single lightsaber and jabs it toward her abdomen.
Queentintin = 165
Droid = 250

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 8-sided dice: 7, 7, 3 Total: 17 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:32 am
sachara
User Image

sachara = 250
droid = 195

The droid takes a hit and backs away. It pulls out a blaster and fires at the girl from a distance.
Sachara = 140
Droid = 195

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 1 Total: 6 (3-12)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:34 am
Ultrabord
User Image

"Did you know I'm choosing the easy bot because I'm bored, and I can actually destroy medium and hard bots too? Did you know I have a bunch of hit points and I'm hard to knock down? Did you know that if I ask you questions it might fry your circuits?" One turn spent babbling, two turns spent hitting!

The droid processes the being's jibberish as useless input. It pulls out a screwdriver and jabs at the glowing, floating head.
Wizard of Oddz = 180
Droid = 180

Queentintin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 7, 4, 4 Total: 15 (3-36)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:13 am
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

The droid slaps off the girl's meager attempts at an attack. It ignites a single lightsaber and jabs it toward her abdomen.
Queentintin = 165
Droid = 250

I see lol ok, will get all kung foo on you!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Ultrabord rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1 Total: 4 (3-12)

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:44 am
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
User Image

The droid processes the being's jibberish as useless input. It pulls out a screwdriver and jabs at the glowing, floating head.
Wizard of Oddz = 180
Droid = 180
"Did you know you're the first one to get the Wizard of Oz reference? Did you know this is also just a hologram of a body and not a real body so I don't take any real damage, only the mask does?" The person behind the curtain will appear... later. Specifically when bootleg R2-D2 #1 is destroyed.  
Fred66 rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 2, 4 Total: 10 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:49 am
User Image

Fred 250
Droid 250  

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
sachara rolled 3 8-sided dice: 3, 6, 4 Total: 13 (3-24)

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:16 pm
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
User Image

sachara = 250
droid = 195

The droid takes a hit and backs away. It pulls out a blaster and fires at the girl from a distance.
Sachara = 140
Droid = 195

sachara = 140
droid = 140  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 9, 7, 12 Total: 28 (3-36)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:35 am
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

Queentintin = 165
Droid = 250

I see lol ok, will get all kung foo on you!

The droid is grateful that the girl telegraphed her intention by letting the droid know she was going to practice Kung Fu on it. Kung Fu is a strict martial art with specific parameters and the droid was able to access the martial arts database to properly defend against her attacks. While it was there, it also downloaded the specific parameters of Jeet Kune Do and found that the moves and practices were innovative and unpredictable. It practices on the girl.
Queentintin = 80
Droid = 250

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2 Total: 8 (3-12)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:17 am
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
User Image

Wizard of Oddz = 180
Droid = 180
"Did you know you're the first one to get the Wizard of Oz reference? Did you know this is also just a hologram of a body and not a real body so I don't take any real damage, only the mask does?" The person behind the curtain will appear... later. Specifically when bootleg R2-D2 #1 is destroyed.

The droid pulls out a soldering iron and goes after the floating head.
Fraudulent Wizard = 75
Droid = 145

Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 ... 1770 1771 1772 1773 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games