Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Battle Training Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's grosser than gross?
10 Sith apprentices in one garbage can!
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
1 Sith apprentice in 10 garbage cans!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Venomisci's Lightsaber Training room floor!
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
The little "gifts" from Darth Scoobadoobacus' booty!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Scabrous constantly slurping up the blood from his never-healing mouth wound!
44%
 44%  [ 55 ]
Total Votes : 125

Queentintin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 4, 10, 9 Total: 23 (3-36)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:46 am
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
let's see todays damage for you from me lol

wee got your droid it's all done, to pieces, destroyed,! hehe

The new droid comes in swinging an electrobaton, hoping to catch the girl off guard.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

I see, and the girl swings her sword, she wanted to cut it!

and she does!
Queentintin= 250
Droid= 185

The droid drops down and swings the electrobaton at her knees.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 185

oh no it didn't she goes on the offensive xd  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 4, 2, 3 Total: 9 (3-36)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:51 am
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
"Slow reflexes too. Your loss." They dance and strike close to the bot again.

The droid opens its arm compartments to reveal two miniature missile launchers. It fires two heat-seeking missiles at its opponent.
Obviously Blind Being Who Has Trouble Hitting An Incapacitated Droid = 250
Droid = 80
"Not as blind as you~" smack talk, now time to smack the bot too. Oh yeah, and now that it's destroyed, that other hard-level bot nearby.

The droid saunters in looking for its opponent and takes a hit from a rude Meatbag who has decided to choose violence today. The droid activates a lightsaber in each hand and comes at the Meatbag with a cross slash from the left and an uppercut slash with the right.
Heartless Droid Destroyer = 165
Droid = 165
"Oh, so you think I don't have a heart. Of course I do, it's just a very dark sapphire colored one. And strongly protected by the Force." Another obvious attempt to distract the bot with trivia while they slash away.

The droid drops down for a foot sweep and then pops back up for another uppercut slash.
Second Place Is Just First Place Loser = 165
Droid = 165

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 1, 8, 7 Total: 16 (3-36)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:54 am
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

The new droid comes in swinging an electrobaton, hoping to catch the girl off guard.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

and she does!
Queentintin= 250
Droid= 165

Queentintin = 250
Droid = 165

The droid plugs its olfactory sensors as the girl becomes even more offensive. It hands her a stick of deodorant and backs away to a safe distance as the deodorant stick is actually a cleverly disguised thermal detonator.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 80

Queentintin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 12, 4, 6 Total: 22 (3-36)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:51 am
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

and she does!
Queentintin= 250
Droid= 165

Queentintin = 250
Droid = 165

The droid plugs its olfactory sensors as the girl becomes even more offensive. It hands her a stick of deodorant and backs away to a safe distance as the deodorant stick is actually a cleverly disguised thermal detonator.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 80

lol time to clean this droid lol  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
sachara rolled 3 8-sided dice: 8, 8, 8 Total: 24 (3-24)

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:37 am
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
The new droid is hit with a piece of shrapnel from the destroyed droid in front of the girl. It pulls the shrapnel out of its chassis and throws it at the girl like a shuriken.
Sachara = 250
Droid = 195

Sachara = 250
Droid = 30

The droid is in a heap on the ground. It leaks oil and flammable fluids at the girl's feet and its wires spark a flame.
Sachara = 195
Droid = 30

the girl rolls 8-8-8 wow

droid destroyed!  
Ultrabord rolled 3 12-sided dice: 2, 11, 3 Total: 16 (3-36)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:41 pm
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
"Slow reflexes too. Your loss." They dance and strike close to the bot again.

The droid opens its arm compartments to reveal two miniature missile launchers. It fires two heat-seeking missiles at its opponent.
Obviously Blind Being Who Has Trouble Hitting An Incapacitated Droid = 250
Droid = 80
"Not as blind as you~" smack talk, now time to smack the bot too. Oh yeah, and now that it's destroyed, that other hard-level bot nearby.

The droid saunters in looking for its opponent and takes a hit from a rude Meatbag who has decided to choose violence today. The droid activates a lightsaber in each hand and comes at the Meatbag with a cross slash from the left and an uppercut slash with the right.
Droid = 165
"Oh, so you think I don't have a heart. Of course I do, it's just a very dark sapphire colored one. And strongly protected by the Force." Another obvious attempt to distract the bot with trivia while they slash away.

The droid drops down for a foot sweep and then pops back up for another uppercut slash.
Droid = 165
Good thing they're really good at jumping and ducking. "I'll let you know in case you haven't seen already that there's already a huge pile of second-rate bots, as they can't be healed like a living organism like myself can."  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
DD-SCRAPS rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-24)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:57 am
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

and she does!
Queentintin= 250
Droid= 165

Queentintin = 250
Droid = 165

Queentintin = 250
Droid = 80

The next droid comes in and swipes at the unaware girl from behind with its lightsaber.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

DD-SCRAPS rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:58 am
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
The new droid is hit with a piece of shrapnel from the destroyed droid in front of the girl. It pulls the shrapnel out of its chassis and throws it at the girl like a shuriken.
Sachara = 250
Droid = 195

Sachara = 250
Droid = 30

The droid is in a heap on the ground. It leaks oil and flammable fluids at the girl's feet and its wires spark a flame.
Sachara = 195
Droid = 30

the girl rolls 8-8-8 wow

droid destroyed!

The new droid is nearly decimated by the flying shrapnel of the destroyed droid before it. It rolls a thermal detonator toward the girl and ducks for cover.
Sachara = 195
Droid = 140

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 5, 1, 11 Total: 17 (3-36)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:00 am
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord

Droid = 165

Droid = 165
Good thing they're really good at jumping and ducking. "I'll let you know in case you haven't seen already that there's already a huge pile of second-rate bots, as they can't be healed like a living organism like myself can."

The droid picks up a dismembered droid arm and flings it at the Meatbag's head.
All Talk and No Action = 80
Droid = 80

Ultrabord rolled 3 12-sided dice: 10, 1, 1 Total: 12 (3-36)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:19 am
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord

Droid = 165

Droid = 165

Droid = 80
"Oh poor, deluded bot. Just because I have a lot more talk than action doesn't mean I'm not always acting."
They finish the bot off, then take a break for the rest of the day.  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
sachara rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 2, 7 Total: 11 (3-24)

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:42 pm
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
Sachara = 250
Droid = 195

Sachara = 250
Droid = 30

Sachara = 195
Droid = 30

the girl rolls 8-8-8 wow

droid destroyed!

The new droid is nearly decimated by the flying shrapnel of the destroyed droid before it. It rolls a thermal detonator toward the girl and ducks for cover.
Sachara = 195
Droid = 140

Sachara = 195
Droid = 85  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:44 am
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord

Droid = 165

Droid = 80
"Oh poor, deluded bot. Just because I have a lot more talk than action doesn't mean I'm not always acting."
They finish the bot off, then take a break for the rest of the day.

The droid hears the Meatbag talk about breaks, so it jabs at the shins of its opponent with its metal feet.
Second Place Alien = 250
Droid = 250

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 8-sided dice: 5, 3, 5 Total: 13 (3-24)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:45 am
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
Sachara = 250
Droid = 195

Sachara = 250
Droid = 30

Sachara = 195
Droid = 30

the girl rolls 8-8-8 wow

droid destroyed!

Sachara = 195
Droid = 140

Sachara = 195
Droid = 85

The droid pulls out a lightsaber in each hand and begins spinning in a whirling dervish toward the girl.
Sachara = 85
Droid = 85

sachara rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 2, 6 Total: 10 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:09 am
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
Sachara = 250
Droid = 195

Sachara = 250
Droid = 30

Sachara = 195
Droid = 30

the girl rolls 8-8-8 wow

droid destroyed!

Sachara = 195
Droid = 140

Sachara = 195
Droid = 85

The droid pulls out a lightsaber in each hand and begins spinning in a whirling dervish toward the girl.
Sachara = 85
Droid = 85

sachara = 85
droid = 30  

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

Queentintin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 5, 11, 6 Total: 22 (3-36)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:43 am
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

and she does!
Queentintin= 250
Droid= 165

Queentintin = 250
Droid = 165

Queentintin = 250
Droid = 80

The next droid comes in and swipes at the unaware girl from behind with its lightsaber.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

like the nightlife baby! she says! let's play!  
Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games