Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Prayers Needed!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kashi Hikari

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:52 pm
In Taekwondo a torn ACL often marks the end of a martial arts career. State champs often cannot make a come back and instructors are suddenly the students once more. A torn ACL results in at least 6 months of rest after an extensive surgery costing at least 20,000 US dollars. Economic times are hard right now, a surgery like this would be beyond the insurance of many people.

I am a marial arts instructor and one of my fellow instructors ended up geting some news today that she may have a torn ACL. Her family will not be able to get the surgery, and although the surgery is not a requirement, it would be a requirement for her to get the surgery. Please, pray for her. She is getting yet another MRI on saturday, but they are already pretty sure that she has a torn ACL.

Pray that she doesn't, but if she does she has the strength to get through.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:23 pm
I completely understand the pain of that! I torn my achilles tendon so you can bet my prayers are going your way.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:48 pm
heart Any news?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:20 pm
I will definitely pray for her. That you will be a light to her and that God will speak through you and use you to remind her to trust in the Lord. Nothing surprises Him, and He is absolutely in control of the situation. I'm sure she is scared right now, of her injury and being unable to pay for the surgery she desperately needs. I'll pray that she depends on Him and trusts in Him absolutely. He will take care of everything; all she needs to do is rest and let Him.  

x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Kashi Hikari

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:52 am
Thank you so much everyone for your prayers. It turns out that she does in fact have a torn ACL, so she is now out of martial arts for the time being. Luckily, though, she is going to be able to get that surgery that she needs in order to come back to work. I am very thankful that she is going to be O.K. I know it will take awhile, but as long as she keeps putting her faith in Him, I'm sure everything will be fine.
-Kashi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:21 am
martial arts is a great passion of mine....without physical prowess...I feel vulnerable...I may be a little too late....but I will give my fullest of prayers for your friend...I know what it is like to have the gift of martial arts taken from you
I spent two years on crutches before God healed me. I will pray for your friend and for a speedy recovery.
tell them that they had better not let this get to them ^_^
every one of us is a soldier of God....his or her physical power is a gift...and we all pray that God graces them with their full ability once more  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items