Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Writer's and Reader's Corner
Need inspiration for story ideas? THEN HERE!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:20 am
I have so many ideas to write but have no time to use them. If only there are people out there who need or want inspiration to write or need some kind of template to kick them into shape...
I know, i will post it on GAIA!

Hello everyone! Today I am going to link you some Mind Dumps I do on my Tumblr. What is a mind dump? It's where I type out a story idea in a vague way with ideas to give others inspiration or ideas to write. In some cases, if someone wants to use my idea in full but alter it I would love it if they gave credit to the idea initially.

Available:
This one RP on gaia i once had...
A story that includes a sort of living weapon idea...but MEDIEVAL TIMES!
One based on Gambling (Kind of like secret identities)
Not another MMO Series based story (I promise it sounds better...)
Cat...Girl...child...thing?
It's like Trigun...but with ZOMBIES! biggrin
There is a history behind this but it's Mainly a Pokemon Fanfiction Re-write.
I was hungry after writing this.
Did someone call for a Ninja x Swordsman comedy roadtrip?!

Taken:
This one time, when listening to a Vocaloid Song...: Reserved for a future story by myself.

Unavalible/Downright Crap:
Mother of god...what was i drinking?

Check back here every so often.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:23 pm
I fell in love with your fireflyer idea, and I hope you groom it into an amzing story. I watched your vocaloid inspiration and I can definetely see the connection. You've turned me into a vocaloid surfing nut for pompts. Thanks. I mean that sincerely. Theres a lot out there that can be used as inspiration.
Also, I found that power and circumstance with the "Devil's Hell Grip" and "Heaven's Defender" really unique. If I gave you credit fo it, could I use it in the future? I'm not sure where, yet, but I have trouble manufacturing original powers like that, and I'm sick of defaulting to powerless abilities that are simply handy/telekinesis and such.

Cement Cake

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:29 pm
Paper Satellite
I fell in love with your fireflyer idea, and I hope you groom it into an amzing story. I watched your vocaloid inspiration and I can definetely see the connection. You've turned me into a vocaloid surfing nut for pompts. Thanks. I mean that sincerely. Theres a lot out there that can be used as inspiration.
Also, I found that power and circumstance with the "Devil's Hell Grip" and "Heaven's Defender" really unique. If I gave you credit fo it, could I use it in the future? I'm not sure where, yet, but I have trouble manufacturing original powers like that, and I'm sick of defaulting to powerless abilities that are simply handy/telekinesis and such.

Thank you. However i should also give you some other names that took part in the RP.
The owner of the old RP is RinaTwilight and the assistant is Cross Tamashii. Two Gaian accounts.
They started the RP and they seem to be the more active RPers along with myself until it failed and ended.
So if anything, you should credit those two and credit me for the single character i made (Diamen)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:44 pm
UPDATED WITH A NEW DUMP!  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:30 am
I love the ideas, thanks for the inspiration :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:06 am
I love the one about weapons still striving to be the king of weapons. I think that it would be cool to do a RP about that. And I also love anything in a medieval setting. Cx  

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:20 am
huevopuss
I love the one about weapons still striving to be the king of weapons. I think that it would be cool to do a RP about that. And I also love anything in a medieval setting. Cx

I wanted to do more research behind more than just England Lore weapons and even go as far as weapons for Native Americans or Vikings to add. make it so not one nationality or popular myth weapon was left out.
Another idea was for the swords to have the ability to change their shape (This was made way before we knew what Skyward Sword's name was going to be and the myth that the person on the first image for Fi was gonna be the master sword...) in to human forms usually on will or when they become exhausted in a battle. I settle for just being able to talk with various personalities than the transform idea to keep it in bounds and prevent any 'Relationships' to form over the swords beyond friends.

You can use it for your own rp if you so desire. That is why i started this post. Mainly for people to get some ideas in RP.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:26 am
Parth Makeo
huevopuss

I wanted to do more research behind more than just England Lore weapons and even go as far as weapons for Native Americans or Vikings to add. make it so not one nationality or popular myth weapon was left out.
Another idea was for the swords to have the ability to change their shape (This was made way before we knew what Skyward Sword's name was going to be and the myth that the person on the first image for Fi was gonna be the master sword...) in to human forms usually on will or when they become exhausted in a battle. I settle for just being able to talk with various personalities than the transform idea to keep it in bounds and prevent any 'Relationships' to form over the swords beyond friends.

You can use it for your own rp if you so desire. That is why i started this post. Mainly for people to get some ideas in RP.

i think it be an awesome idea for weapons to transform.
this is really cools, it inspired me a lot. You're a really great writer. C:
The time setting would probably be like a medieval setting where there wasnn't too much technology during that time but the weapons can range from anything.  

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:59 pm
Updated with a new entry!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:41 pm
New dump is up! Check the list!