Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ponyfinder - A Very Important Package (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:05 pm
Oh, only 6? Well in that case maybe I'll join after all. I waited too long and the bard was snatched away from me. They're different enough that I could probably still play her, but the team is so squishy I'm wondering if I shouldn't just make a Paladin anyway... thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:15 pm
Paidi tou Selini
Oh, only 6? Well in that case maybe I'll join after all. I waited too long and the bard was snatched away from me. They're different enough that I could probably still play her, but the team is so squishy I'm wondering if I shouldn't just make a Paladin anyway... thoughts?

I think you should make a paladin .-.  

Ravanan

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Timepilot12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:22 pm
I can drop the bard. I don't play them very well.

I can build something else in its place.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:35 pm
Bards are definitely tricky. I play them more for the personality and Jedi diplomacy tricks. But yeahno, that's fine. You've already rolled and everything. I'd feel bad making you change now. Besides, paladins are charisma-based, so I can still play the diplomat and not stray too far from my style. Won't be Jedi level, but I can live with that. 3nodding

Umm... you'll have to forgive me my lack of MLP background knowledge, but... what counts as the "standard" pantheon? sweatdrop  

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

Timepilot12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:38 pm
Please. I'm kinda begging you to take over as the bard... I majorly suck as them..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:40 am
I apologize for the lack of response on here, I left for vacation on sunday. ^^; I'm also still thinking about what all your cutie-marks will do - I promise I haven't been ignoring your PM's!  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Timepilot12

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:30 pm
I think I'm going to change to alchemist, The ideas for Cutie Mark won't change.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:36 pm
Still will use my old rolls though  

Timepilot12

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:16 pm
RafeRavel
I apologize for the lack of response on here, I left for vacation on sunday. ^^; I'm also still thinking about what all your cutie-marks will do - I promise I haven't been ignoring your PM's!

speaking of, have any ideas on what my mark could do?
I get if you havnt given it much thought XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:54 pm
Well, if you insist... though the party is still exceptionally squishy.

Rolls and Melody, Chronicler Errant.  

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

Timepilot12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 pm
Spending the last of my gold but here is the Alchemist Cloud Dancer  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:48 am
We are sooooooo squishy.....

You know your party is squishy when the Rogue has the second highest hp...and that's only by 1 point.

On the bright side, we should be able to incapacitate pretty much anything in like, 2 rounds XD  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:40 pm
If the game's still open, I might be interested in joining. It's been a while, and, well, I need a game to play in, but if we're full I'll spectate and cheer with a loud "yay!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:34 am
Actually, with you Ratchet we'd be full owo  

Ravanan

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:38 am
Well, seems like the party could use a "Look at me" kind of tank if the party is this squishy. Are we allowed to bust out greatswords? Cause if we can, I might stat out one of my older characters as an earth pony...  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff