Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
i am lost in need of help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the new kid69

Interesting Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:21 pm
I am struggling finding something in gaia for me, I have tried the cb and some other forums. I am looking for someone suggestions for some guilds or any thing to help me become a productive member of gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:07 pm
the new kid69
I am struggling finding something in gaia for me, I have tried the cb and some other forums. I am looking for someone suggestions for some guilds or any thing to help me become a productive member of gaia.

could play heralds of chaos for fun or meet people in the puzzle games such as Tiles and jigsaw  

Pia Austin

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

the new kid69

Interesting Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:13 pm
Pia Austin
the new kid69

could play heralds of chaos for fun or meet people in the puzzle games such as Tiles and jigsaw

I am on gaia from a tablet I don't think I can play the games thanks for the offer  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:18 pm
o.o the hot topics forum gives me headaches but is a good place to meet active people as for active guilds this one is the most active guild I have been in so far burn the everything guild isn't a bad guild either  

Pia Austin

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:32 pm
Lurking around the Q&A forums and learning what common issues come up and how to solve them can help to spread that knowledge to other users who have the same problem. Aside from that, there are a lot of guilds you can join with certain themes and discussions that you can talk about. Just depends on what you're looking for.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:46 pm
there are always the gaia games like word bump, tiles and what not if you like mini games.

um, try finding guild that you have an interest in, that way you can meet people that you can easily chat with. mrgreen
or u can look for competitions to enter to win prizes and stuff. Just have fun ^^

_winterdawnn

Questionable Shapeshifter

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces