Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Asylum Files

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:07 pm
Welcome to the Files of our patients, keepers and doctors. How wonderful of you to join us. Children should keep their distance from these files for they are very explicit. To see the people at home, come to the Asylum.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:51 pm

User Image
Be careful who you temper with.

whyareyouhighlightingthisBasic File Details . . .
Name // Lucy Magnolia
Nicknames // Lucy, Mommy to only her son
Gender // Lady
Age // 25

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

whyareyouhighlightingthisSmall details on the Patient . . .
Likes // Fresh Air, Blood, Henry and flowers
Dislikes // Sun light, experiments, horny keepers and pills
Height // 5' 7"
Weight // 152lbs
Marks on the flesh// always fresh cuts on wrists and ankles, where the doctors chain her, a scar on her neck where she has been bitten years ago. It will never fade away.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

whyareyouhighlightingthisNext Sheet . . .
Biography // Lucy was not always mad. She was sane, her corsets were always tight, she dreamed of becoming a loving wife and mother. She could read and loved to sing. One day she was tending to her flowers while singing. A rather rich Gentleman of the age of 35 approached the 17 year old girl. He fell in love with her instantly. Only because of her beauty that is. "Marry Me" He said through his rotten teeth, bad breath and then, "Marry Me instead of that strapping young goather." Lucy looked at the man as if he was gone around the bend. She was rather embarrassed for a smelly man at her mothers age asked her hand in marriage in public. The young red headed girl rejected his hand. Upset with this, he went to the girls father, explaining himself to be a rather wealthy man and could take care of the mans daughter for the rest of her life. Wanting what he thought was best for his daughter, Lucy's father sold her to the ugly groom in waiting. Lucy was not happy with this but she sucked it up and tried to avoid the man as much as she could. His name was Johnathan. A year later, she had gotten pregnant and had a little boy. She named him Henry and he was her pride and joy. He couldn't be any more beautiful and kind soul. She raised him every day, teaching different things from his father. She has done this for four years with him. One night she was walking home and was jumped by a man dressed in black, long raven black hair and pale skin. Lucy passed out when the man bit her neck. The next day, she woke in her bed with a bite mark on her neck. She felt weak, sick and couldn't get out of bed. Johnathan grew worried about his prize. Whenever he opened the curtains to let the sun in, she screamed in pain and cried; hissing and cussing out her husband. She grew a taste for extremely rare meats and stayed up long nights of the hours. John thought that his wife had finally cracked from raising Henry and started treating the boy badly. Lucy walked in on her husband beating the poor four year old for not learning his math quicker than he think he should. Going into monstrous mother mode, the vampiric mother attacked her husband, dragging him away from the childs sight. Lucy killed him maliciously, looking like a mad man came and slaughtered the rich man. She had drank her husbands blood dry. Within the hour, Lucy's sister, Mary walked in and saw the disassembled body of the man Lucy always complained about. Mary had instantly sent her sister to Asylum on the Island, promising her sister that she will take care of Henry and have a Nanny take him over for visits every month if she couldn't take him.

Lucy was not upset with her sisters decision. Have she gone around the bend herself? Did madness grow on her for living with that terrible man for all this time? During her time in the Asylum, she had came across horrible medicines, terrible tools, horny keepers, doctors and surgeons and madder people that should be dead. Lucy always saw her son with either Mary or the Nany, Anne. She was always so happy to see her son and was highly protective when anyone got near that was from the Asylum. She has been living in the Asylum for two years now and her son is five. Lucy used to steal bags of blood from the doctors offices because she craved blood. She needed it and wanted it.

Now that Lucy is going to see her son again, she cannot wait. But wait... a riot? Did someone do something again!? They better not touch Lucy's son, Henry or they are in a world of pain. She is very motherly to the children in the Asylum.

Personality// Lucy is a kind and very protective woman. She protects her friends and usually hides the children when they are summoned for experimental tests. She is a wise woman and goes against man being the more evolved sex. Lucy is understanding with everyone's insanity. To those with split personalities, to those who will tear anyone apart. When she is around blood, the smell makes her crave blood, thus she wants blood. She thinks she needs it. When Lucy feels threatened, she becomes very sadistic, blood thirsty and merciless. A real monster she will become.
Phobias // The Sun, Rape
Extras // Lucy loves to sing and lul the children to sleep at night. She likes to stay up long nights of the hour, listening to how some people sleep in this Hell.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

│║▌││█║║█ Countess Scarlet █║▌│█║▌│

((I'll be finishing this later.))  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 pm
"No one is ever how they seem at first. People change, and its not always for the better."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aleric Aden
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: The Beast
ι αm α Male ιɴ тнιs нєʟʟ.
ι cαɴ вє α вιт Calm, Cool headed, Homicidal.
мy crєαтoʀ ιs: Asbloodrunscold.

User Image
"No one is ever how they seem at first. People change, and its not always for the better."

Name // Aleric Aden
Nicknames // The Beast
Gender // Male
Age // 26

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Likes //
Aden is a lover of literature; despite the education he's had he is a very smart person who can finish a novel in about two weeks with full comprehension. He also loves to draw, he's not a good artist but it allows him to feel human. He also loves to sing, he often sings to the other patients and he is a very phenomenal singer. He is also quite the inventor. While he can't do anything that will hurt others he makes small trinkets that they enjoy and play with. He's also a lover of bird, he knows so much about this its phenomenal. He's also interested in cooking though he's never been allowed to do it. He's taken quite a liking to many of the other patients, those who accept him. He likes long sleeved shirts, the hide his scars.

Dislikes //
He isn't fond of Soda, it tastes disgusting to him. He also hates the screamers for his ears are sensitive and it hurts his ears and upsets the beast. He hates the bindings as they always bring the greatest pain. He hates moths. He hates them because of one test that was done on him to make him feel at peace but it just...struck a cord with the beast. The best is his biggest hate. It ruined his life and probably will keep him from ever having a normal life again.

Height // 6"11'
Weight // 200Lbs
Marks on the flesh// He's got a deep cut on his neck from the iron bindings, He has multiple deep fresh cuts from the barbed wire bindings on his writs and legs. He has a three large scratch marks from a woman who the beast raped. He has a tattoo on his back that looks like this. There is also a faint mark from where he tried to commit suicide by hanging himself several times. He has a small switch due to how often he's been shocked to keep the beast under control.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Biography //
Born in Meissen, Germany Aden was born to a normal family. Simply there for vacation at first they settled down there since the village was peaceful. Aden was the third of three children and the only boy. He was a normal boy at first, a loving family, great friends, and a good student. He even had a little girlfriend who he loved dearly. Life was good for the young boy who wanted to become a police officer until he turned 17 where his life took a turn for the worst. No one actually saw it coming. No one wanted to believe it but the young boy had gone from promising to damned over the course of a year and would perpetrate on of Germany's most shocking crimes sprees. Aden had always had random fits of violence and frustration but they were easily quelled. These didn't worry anyone most of the time so life went on. His sisters would play with him, his girlfriend would always stay by him in these moments. Life was just a series of random events and his fits were some of them. He never worried about them too much either but at age 17 it all came together. Aden was with his girlfriend walking in the park when something..happened. He passed out and fell to the ground. His Girlfriend made the mistake of staying with him and when he awoke, someone else was there. This...whatever it was attacked her. It beat her, raped her, and killed her before vanished. Most believed that it was some random criminal and that it kidnapped Aden.

The Beast was a much like Mr. Hyde if Mr. Hyde was far more sinister. He embarked on a killing spree as people searched for Aden. He murdered over 150 people in the course of a year in very brutal methods. Those he left alive, wished they had just been killed. His torture victims had been exposed to things no one should and it only got worse as time went on. The entire town was in fear, but he had spread to other towns . The police were looking for him full force but the beast was, too good at what he did. His reign of terror came to an end when someone spotted Aden one night. They gave chase and over three months he led them on a manhunt that covered much ground and all the while. People still died of course and Aden was brought down when they caught him trying to hang himself after realizing what he had done. He was put on trivial and initially sentenced to death but someone did something...and had him sent to the Asylum. He thought of it as retribution and welcomed his stay. The doctors were very brutal in trying to get rid of the Beast and he did snap multiple times, resulting in the death of doctors but never patients. Due to this they use barbed wire to bind with with an iron collar. He accepted this. It wasn't until they put a mirror in his room that he made progress. He spoke with the beast who to him looked like a demon. They reached a small understanding and while it never stopped, the attacks drastically reduced. His parents still visit him despite what he's done and still seem to love him. They sponsor him as does the officer who caught him trying to off himself.

He almost seems normal now. He was even allowed to deal with other patients one of them named "Lucy" who he grew to be friends with. He is now waiting for the day he is allowed to leave, if he ever is.

Personality// Aden himself is a very normal and sensible man. He's very charming and very cool-headed as many things don't set him off. He's a little wise and can seem serious but he's always up for a little fun and joking around. He's protective and is prone to interfering when he sees a person in trouble. He's a good person to be around and talk to though most don't do so at the same time. He's loving and holds onto people. The beast however is a different story. He is very rude, a smart-a**, and doesn't take anything from anyone. He's the type of person you'd want to avoid and if you can't avoid at least don't say the wrong thing. He's aggressive and evil as he takes pleasure in the pain of others. He will leave someone to die regardless of who they are. He's not a person to mess with in any way.
Phobias // Fire
Moths

Extra information for the Doctors and Keepers // The subject has shown that he is also Hyper Observant and highly resistant to drugs. It also seems that the beast likes blood so its laced with his food.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

│║▌││█║║█ asbloodrunscold █║▌│█║▌│

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:33 am
User Image
How can you jubilate sitting in cages never taking wing? Outside the sky waits beckoning just beyond the bars...

Name // Johanna Barker
Nicknames // Anna
Gender // Female
Age // Twenty Two

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Likes // Reading, Singing, Playing Violin, and sewing while looking out the window
Dislikes // When the men come, Medicine, Nightmares, and Experiments
Height // 5'3
Weight // 125 lbs.
Marks on the flesh// None. Currently I am unmarked, unscathed, and completely pure.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Biography // I was born into a family that loved me. My parents were deeply in love, and happy. My father quite handsome, my mother, beautiful. There was a judge in town that also thought my mother was beautiful. He destroyed my father. Framed him, and sent him away to an island in prison. He didn't do anything as the charge was falsely accused. My mother cared for me, and ignored the love of the judge. This in turn, upset him further. Eventually he tricked my mother into coming to his masquerade, and that night he raped her and she was never heard from again. After that, he took me into his care and kept me as his ward. He showered me with gifts and affections until I was seventeen. This was when he proposed. Naturally due to the age difference, and utter disgust, I rejected him, angering him further. I met a man named Anthony who was just a few years older than I, and made a plan to elope.

He tried to get me out a few times but always got caught and beaten. Finally after having enough of my antics, the judge sent me away to Fogg's Asylum. They sorted us by hair color, tortured us, raped us, beat us, starved us, treated us like animals, and in many cases, we were nothing more than groveling, uncivilized, animals. I don't know how long I was there for, but I was beginning to go mad with wanting to be free. Anthony showed up one day dressed as a wig makers apprentice, coming to 'collect hair' and tricked Mr. Fogg, resulting in my escape. I killed Mr. Fogg that day, and I will never forget the way that man screamed as I stabbed the life from him with the same scissors he wanted to use to cut my hair. I only did it because Anthony froze at the thought of taking life. I on the other hand felt no guilt. That man defiled me and stole away my innocents, something I could never get back.

We ran away, and he dressed me as a page boy so no one would recognize me. I hid in a barber shop of some kind and awaited Anthony with a coach to take us away. During my hiding in the large trunk I witnessed a man kill a woman with a straight razor. He slit her throat and she disappeared into a trap door on the floor. I gasped and he heard me, knowing I had seen it. He yanked me from the trunk and just as he was about to do the same to me, a woman screamed from below. He told me to 'forget his face' and let me go, vanishing into the night. Anthony came shortly after and we slipped away. We were madly in love, and engaged by that spring. I had found out later when the paperwork went through that not only had the judge been killed, but so had both my parents, which turned out to be the barber and the woman he killed on that door. I thought I was free from the nightmares but they all came rushing back.

All the death, the murder I comitted, the blood. Everything returned. Anthony became ill at this point, and died of the plague just as winter set in. He died in my arms, and then everything got dark. I couldn't be controlled. My nightmares were violent. I was alone. Screaming. Needless to say they sent me away to this new asylum, taking all of my inheritance that I recieved from the judge, my parents, and Anthony. That saved me for a little while from getting selected to become an experiment, but the money is running out, and I bet they just can't wait to get their filthy hands all over my still so innocent skin. Anthony and I wanted to wait until marriage, so we never bedded together, though there were those violent encounters against my will with Fogg...

Now I am here with myself and my nightmares. The clock is ticking and my anxiety is killing me. I'm not crazy, I am just alone...I've been through a lot and lost everyone I've ever cared about...that doesn't make me insane...does it?

Personality// I am sweet. I typically do as I am told, the timid, meek, innocent type of girl. The only time I lash out is when I am threatened or frightened. I sing often and play violin when they allow me to. I always take my medicine, and usually do as I am asked, hoping that will help when the rest of the money is gone. I try to stay out of people's way. Maybe if they forget I am there, they won't come looking for me...
Phobias // I have several fears in this Asylum lifestyle, but my biggest phobia is being naked in front of anyone, or at anytime. Even showers have me leery. Once you've been 'defiled' you can never look at yourself the same again. I always feel as though I am being watched, which I am, but at the same time I am not. To be touched by anyone that doesn't have my consent is another phobia of mine. Man, woman, I don't care. I hate being touched, anywhere at any time. Can you blame me?
Extra information for the Doctors and Keepers // Handing me a violin will almost always calm me down. I tend to break into a tune to keep my head straight, and not panic. My anxiety attacks can leave me breathless on the floor at times, and nightmares can do the same if severe enough.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

│║▌││█║║█ Lynzi_Infamous █║▌│█║▌│

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:28 pm

User Image
"What if the storm ends? It leaves us nothing. Except the memory. A distant echo."

Name // Autumn Lynn Caldwell
Nicknames// Autumn
Gender // Female
Age // Eighteen

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Likes // Writing, reading, excitement, and overall fun.
Dislikes // The dark, thunderstorms, bugs, and stupidity
Height // 5''1
Weight // 115
Marks on the flesh// Autumn always has light scratches and bruises on her, she does like getting into trouble, and goes where the action is.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Biography // Little Autumn's life was nothing but great. Her father took care of her, since her mother got sick after birthing her and passed away shortly afterwards. Her father was a journalist for the local newspaper in Venice, Italy. Autumn loved it. She followed her father around everywhere he went when he was on the job. He would usually write political propaganda, but there were in some cases where real action took place.
When Autumn turned sixteen, her father got in trouble with the local troublemakers. They burnt down her father's printing press, and ruined him. Autumn never understood what her father did to deserve this, so Autumn found them and confronted them. When she did, she soon realized what she had gotten into. Never-the-less she stood right there, and called them nasty names, and said they didn't even deserve to live. Of course they were greatly offended by this, and went to hit Autumn. Without even thinking, Autumn had her offender on his back, and a knift to his throat. She soon retreated, taking only her attackers' dignity.
When Autumn told her father about this, he was simply horrified. So he shipped them both off to England. This is where her father opened up another printing press, even though now it was mostly political things, and short poems and such for the newspaper. What Autumn was really interested in was the local Asylum. She had heard horror stories about the place, and it sprang her curiosity. What she would to get on the inside.
Then the plans started to form in her head. She had always wanted to be a journalist ever since she first witnessed her father on the job. This would be her first big story. Autumn would disguise herself as a patient and enter in the Asylum when they let visitors in. While there, she would see what all happened in that place. She would stay in there a week tops, then her father would come get her. That was her plan. She didn't realize her father would be so against it when she relayed it back to him.
He strictly refused and told her to get it out of her mind immediately. This upset Autumn to no end, but she did forget it. Autumn spent a couple years in England, writing books and poems, but there was always that thought of the Asylum in the back of her mind. Finally, years later, she talked to her father again about this. Her father's business was slowly going under, not enough action, so he hesitantly agreed.
Autumn was overjoyed. Now all she had to do was infiltrate the Asylum, disguise herself as a patient, survive for a week, then do her reporting. Piece of cake.

Personality// Autumn is pretty outspoken for a female in the era. She won't let any man push her around, and she isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. She has a temper, but is usually cool tempered. Her curiosity usually gets the best of her, and she can't stand obnoxious and idiotic people. Her intelligence is pretty high, and she loves to read and write. She also loves to sketch, but it doesn't come near as dear to her as her writing. Autumn will help people in need, and she isn't afraid to speak up for what she believes in.
Phobias // Autumn is terrified of thunderstorms. She can't stand the thunder and lighting.
Extra information for the Doctors and Keepers // Autumn loves to sketch and write. Usually when she does sketch, she will put little descriptions, or add a story to it. When she has a piece of paper, it will be filled with sketches and writing.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

│║▌││█║║█ SmilesWithHim █║▌│█║▌│

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:21 pm

User Image
No one seems to WANT to take action anymore. People don't see the NEED to try. I choose to WANT to take the action the everyone NEEDS to.

Name // Jirou, Hishashi
Nicknames // Junior
Gender // Male
Age // 21

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Likes //
Reading, Writing, Working, Certain patients, Studying, Eating, Fun.

Dislikes // Psychiatrists, The treatment methods, Hurt Children, Violence, Racists, Enclosed spaces.
Height // 5"7'
Weight // 197 LBS
Marks on the flesh// His left ear is pierced. He's perfectly healthy.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Biography // Hishashi's life has been normal and uneventful. He moved from Japan when he was 17 to live with his mother in France. Life was hard to adjust too but he slowly learned french and was actually able to make friends though, he was still met with some racial intolerance. His mother was a very wealthy woman as she was a celebrated writer. Hell even the people who didn't like him because he was was Japanese appreciated the work. She was also an accomplished psychiatrist and so understood people more than most. He went through school of course and got very good grades and along the way he decided to become a psychiatrist. A way to disrupt his mundane life. When he graduated High school he went to medical school and he was doing fine until he met his professor. The two became very good friends and when the professor was called to another job. Hishashi was allowed to go with him as he would learn first hand what this job entailed. He didn't even hesitate to leave France behind and go there. Everything here was deplorable, especially the methods and his professor agreed but when he threatened to take action he went missing.

Hishashi stayed and never acknowledged his distrust of the people here as he stayed to speak to the patients and make them happy in this hell. He hopes something can be done about it but until he finds a way, he can only give a little help.

Personality// He is very sane and reasonable. He's rather brilliant but because he is very shy he doesn't reveal to others often. He's a very caring person and brave even in his fear if it means helping someone else. He can be a bit immature and a pervert but he never lets it totally consume him. He's helpful and observant, doing what he can to help others succeed. He can be very aggressive to those he hates and when things don't go his way but he often means well. .
Phobias //
Cleisiophobia

Extra information for the Doctors and Keepers // He enjoys cooking. He even cooks for the patients.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

│║▌││█║║█ Asbloodrunscold █║▌│█║▌│

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:54 pm

User Image
Your 'love' is just a frail disguise to hide the pain behind your eyes. In lacerated lullabies, we all fall down. Your 'love is just your alibi. The antidote of your demise. In lacerated lullabies we all fall down...

Name // Kuza Adam Hawkxx
Nicknames // Kuza
Gender // Male
Age // Twenty Four

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Likes // Drawing, Writing, Altering The Beliefs Of Others, and Lusty Encounters
Dislikes // Medicine, Being Detained, Immobility, and A Plan Gone Wrong.
Height // 6'4
Weight // 180 lbs.
Marks on the flesh// I have an entire sleeve of tattoos and then some in various other places. My ears have giant plugs, both sides of my nose are pierced and gaged, then there is the snake bites. Drives ladies wild. Septum is also pierced. Also my eyebrows are tattooed in place. I keep them shaved for this purpose. My favorite tattoo is on my beltline directly in front. It is a large copy of Avenged Sevenfold's skull bat.

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Biography // I once lived a rather simple life. I worked for a venue, helping various bands unload their belongings, set up stage, break down stage, and get their things loaded up. Eventually I was recruited and joined a band's crew. I traveled everywhere, saw just about everything. I was living a dream I had since I was a kid. Everything seemed to be great until I returned to my hometown in Scranton, PA. I had forgotten to take my pills that morning, oh I didn't mention, I had severe anger issues growing up. They thought I was ADHD and prone to tantrums when I was a kid, but as I got older, it turned out that I was extremely bipolar, and violent to boot. Siezures were occasional, and if I'd forget to take my medicine, not only would I be damn near impossible to please, but I couldn't exactly control my reactions to things.

Anyway, I had forgotten my meds and came home to my parents. They were normal, but resented me for the way I looked, the profession I'd choosen, the life I 'threw in the garbage', but this was home, and had nowhere else to go when I wasn't touring. Family is family right? Wrong. They couldn't handle what I was. The fits, the siezures, the anger, the hatred, and eventually when I began to fight back. They beat me on a regular basis, trying to get me to 'behave' and act more like my older brother, Chris. He could do no wrong. He grew up doing anything and everything they told him. He turned out precisely how they wanted, and I was just the opposite. I was the embarrassment. They wouldn't take me anywhere because they didn't want people to see me throw a fit. If they wouldn't have hoarded and sold my medicine maybe I wouldn't have acted so badly. It's not my fault I am the way I am.

Instantly, they started in on me. I tried to ignore them. Tried to keep my mind clear. I hadn't been taking my meds for nearly a week. I thought I was doing better. No fits, no siezures. Up until now, when I could feel myself loosing my grip on things. I started to cook dinner for everyone. Tried to keep myself busy. Chris came home then, and they praised him. We all sat at the dinner table, my hands were shaking, trying to keep calm. I sat quietly and ate, keeping to myself, not hurting anyone. Until my father started in. The next thing I knew he was screaming in my face, and after that all I saw was black. He balled his fist and punched me in the face as hard as he could asking me why I even bothered to come home. When I picked myself up from the floor blood ran down my face from the cut the brass knuckles left on my brow bone.

I wanted my mother to say something in protest, Chris even could have said something. There could have been a glimmer of guilt in my father's eyes, but no. No one defended me. Not for even one second. Rage boiled and after that, it was all over. When I have a rage attack, I am aware of everything. Most 'blackout', I do not. I still recall the sounds my father made as I tackled him to the floor and dug my fork into his throat. He began to beg me to let him up, but I refused. I took my brass knuckles from my pocket and slipped them on, though mine had tiny spikes on them. I hit him in the face, as hard and as fast as I could. Blood splattered all over and around us. Chris tried to pull me off, my mother screamed in horror. This only made me more upset. I attacked Chris next, and though he put up a greater fight, he ended up falling unconcious after hitting him in the back of the head with the wine bottle from the table. It shattered and cut him, but he didn't die. My mother came at me, and she ended up no better than my father did. I ended up strangling her with her own pearl necklace. I was drenched in the blood of my so called 'family', and out of breath. I showered, and went to bed afterward, didn't think twice about it, didn't clean up the mess. I left the next day, wandering the streets and thinking of somewhere I could run to. Somewhere to start over.

I ended up thousands of miles away from 'home' and started getting into trouble. I had won a pretty filthy bar fight, and got involved with some bad people. A year passed of my living this disgusting lifestyle. I killed people on a regular basis and it never bothered me. Eventually, I ran into Chris again. He hired a private investigator, and tracked me down. I should have killed him when I had the chance. They locked me up for manslaughter, assault, attempted murder, and labeled me a homicidal maniac. I stayed in solitary prison for six months, no meds, no communication, nothing. Finally, after my seventh escape, they transferred me to this asylum, and I've been here ever since. I've tried, there is no getting out. I suppose I'll just have to grin and bare it. It isn't so bad here, here I am king, here I am respected and feared. Here is where I can be who I am.

I have tremors every now and then, still have fits, nightmares, mood swings, but now I am treated, not punished. They can test what they want on me, I don't have a huge will to live anymore. Chris quit visiting, and anyone else I killed a long time ago. Taking life is fun. It's easy. As for 'love' I don't know the meaning of the word. For all I know, it's a nonexistant emotion. I ravage this earth to fight and to ********, and nothing is going to change that.

Personality// I was made the way I am. Sure there is a chemical imbalance that caused my condition, but had it been nurtured and cared for I would never have turned out this way. I am a rageaholic. I am violent. I am certifiably ******** up and I am okay with it. I don't feel remorse or guilt. I do whatever I want with whoever I want, whenever I want to. I am one lusty mother ********, and if I want to seduce you, I'll do my damnedest to get what I want. I am good at mind tricking people and convincing them that I am the answer to their prayers. I can read people like open books no matter what they try to hide. I tell the what they want to hear, get them comfortable, get what I want, then send them packing.

It's my lot in life to roam about, pleasure myself, and relax for once. Not worry about anyone but me. No one ever thought about my needs my entire life, now I believe it's time that I, at the very least, try to make myself happy. I may seem like a man whore, or an egotistic b*****d, but when you go through what I've been through...could you really blame me? From the depths of your heart...could you watch a child grow up neglected and abused craving effection, never getting a scrap, and say he deserved it because he 'wasn't all there'? Could you turn away from a teenager alone, and beaten, when all he wanted was someone to talk to who would listen instead of judge him? When that teen became a man, and finally snapped, could you really be upset with the choices he made? Consider the factors before you judge someone. You may see the cover, but the tattered pages is what truly holds the story. You never know exactly what you are seeing until you take the time to open the book, and read it.

Phobias // I am terribly claustrophobic. Tie me up and have your way with me, that is fine, but throw me in a straight jacket and a tiny space and I'll freak out till kingdom come. I can't stand solitary confinement. Chains and whips? Bring it on, I can be a kinky guy, but there is a huge difference beween the two. I am Somniophobic meaning I fear going to sleep. I hate what I see when I dream. The tremors are horrendous, and sleeping gives me severe anxiety.
Extra information for the Doctors and Keepers // Writing calms me down. If I can vent or express myself, then my anger tends to dessimate. Drawing works similarly. Other than that, just manipulating people into feeling how I want them to feel, and getting 'lucky' are my other pass times. Sad isn't it?

║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

│║▌││█║║█ Lynzi_Infamous █║▌│█║▌│

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces