Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
So I'm going back to school and going back to gaia as well.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite extentions on your browser!
  Stylish
  Ad Blocker Plus
  HTTPS Everywhere
  Backspace Means Backspace
  Missing E
  Extensions... You need a spell checker one!
  Gaia still has this poll questions super slow and manual boringly
  Wait, what are extensions Saucey, I only use IE 8D
View Results

Saucey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:01 pm
Sup Suitans, we are in our Haven from Gaia, this website is so different and odd it seems... Then again I wasn't so social in the forums except with me not knowing how to RP very well...

So I'm deciding to go back to college, a five year hiatus is what it seems. Today is the first day with only one class... I'm taking 12 units at my community college got lucky with three classes. mrgreen English 101, Math 105 and CIS-90 which is intro to Unix/Linix. Yes I'ma be cliche and eventually divulge into the ugly "geek/programer" culture. What I expect to do is having my own home server running by the time I'm done with school. As of what I want to do... no clue, but it seems that I want to be lazy and come up with some super cool app that everyone uses on the phone and my company gets bought out.

As for the gaia thing, well I've been a bit bored with playing League of Legends all day/night so I'll come here... these guild is ever so fast with new topics everyday... Expect met to reply to all topics! twisted Not by the hour but, I'll have it seem so. Well another thing is that since I registered to the Thinkpad forums I've found out that website is alot more slower then I thought.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:10 pm
The geek culture sounds nice. I went back gor graphic design and my classmates are all older than my mom. I'm not kidding, they're literally in their 60s and up. I think they think I'm 18, because they keep trying to give me lectures about responsibility and doing my homework in the halls. ******** you, old people, I don't want your life lessons. evil

BUT ANYWAY, you're right, Gaia's pretty different these days. It's constantly evolving...  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items