Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:11 pm
User ImageBecause falling's not the problem
When I'm falling I'm in peace

It's that time again, silly words and candy hearts are flitting across Gaia once more~

It's both the 10th anniversary of Gaia and the Valentine's event all rolled into one.

I am really bad at starting threads, but the point of this one is post the best/silliest Mad Libs you receive in the event.
And don't forget to send one (or a whole bunch) to your special ATG member!

You can also talk about any Valentine's plans you have, or other February-or-Gaia-Event-related things.

:3

It's only when I hit the ground
It causes all the grief
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:51 pm
One of my favorites so far has been

Quote:
Dear Lobo-chan,

Without you, I am lost, like a producer without his bouffant deglazer, like a aerobatics player without her land. Whenever you're away, I feel as if a witch is pressing down against my lung, suffocating me with hot longing. Please be mine!

louldy yours,

Vvladimir

User Image

Lately I've been volunteering at a thing to help foreign students practice their English and today we were supposed to talk about Valentine's Day. A bit awkward. We talked about it briefly then moved on. One of them asked me to proofread an essay for him. So... yeah, Valentine's Day.

Oh my gosh! I just got
Quote:
Dear Lobo-chan,

There is a hole in my shoulder when you're not around. I've tried filling it with meaningless computers. I took a class on harassing to try and get my mind off it. I've eaten 46,800,511 whole albino lobster to try and comfort myself. I even took a trip to try and get away. The airline lost my computer, but I did end up bringing back a Arctic Fox. What I'm saying is, nothing can ever replace the way you make me moor.

recklessly yours,

Tatziannah

User Image

Lobo-chan

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:10 pm
One of my favourites:

"There is a hole in my back when you're not around. I've tried filling it with meaningless babies. I took a class on bouncing to try and get my mind off it. I've eaten 55 whole cashews to try and comfort myself. I even took a trip to try and get away. The airline lost my girl, but I did end up bringing back a bobcat. What I'm saying is, nothing can ever replace the way you make me experiment.

playfully yours,"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:45 pm
apparently people remember I have an account on here?

I got this, I am assuming its made by Gaia as an ad?

Dear Shram,

You're my multicolored match, and there's no one like you in the entire Rally. The fire I see in your cheeks burns like the brilliant sun, and without you my hero is entirely putrid. Your love is the girl that keeps me grounded. My oxygen may as well be your unanimous musk, for I need it to bomb.

Yours for 202 years,

Anonymous  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:13 am
Niiiiice

I just got
My beloved Lobo-chan,

You and I are just two thundering people trying to make it in this spicy world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of passing bad checks in the past, and I know you've dabbled in sloth, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our gooey love. Without you, I'm nothing but a short bird.

Yours louldy,  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:39 pm
Shram
apparently people remember I have an account on here?

I got this, I am assuming its made by Gaia as an ad?

Dear Shram,

You're my multicolored match, and there's no one like you in the entire Rally. The fire I see in your cheeks burns like the brilliant sun, and without you my hero is entirely putrid. Your love is the girl that keeps me grounded. My oxygen may as well be your unanimous musk, for I need it to bomb.

Yours for 202 years,

Anonymous

Not an ad, no. You have the option to send the valentines anonymously. So presumably it's someone on your friendlist or someone from a guild?  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:28 pm
Generally speaking I am absolutely not a fan of Valentines day. The madlibs are probably my favourite Gaia event though. I get infinite enjoyment and entertainment out of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:16 pm
Yeah, I don't generally do Valentine's Day because of being single and all. Valentine's Day? Not so great. The day after when all of the candy goes on sale? Best day ever xp

I did learn to make ice cream so I could make my girlfriend ice cream for Valentine's Day back in high school, though. That was fun.  

Lobo-chan

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:38 pm
My lonely inbox received one from Lobo. crying

*looks around*

*is late*

Ohohoho.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:00 pm
Quote:
Celestial Burden,

You know how the song goes: "murderous men say only corpses rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your psychotic embrace. Now I know how Thelma felt when the bloody weapons first parted to reveal Louise silhouetted against a maniacal sky. It was pure contentment at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, killing excruciatingly until you get here.

Yours truly,

Anonymous

User Image

Not sure if I should be entertained or disturbed. I'm more entertained though  

Celestial Burden

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 pm
I had to take a cold shower.

"Dear Jaft,

I tried to think of a way to describe how I slurp you, and my brain kept coming back to the gob. You see, it pushes out of the tongue to grow and drool in an environment full of danger, eventually licking and becoming fully realized as what I had hoped it was to be the entire time-- a deliciously wet mouth. And when it's as gorgeous as ours is, I just want to show everybody!

Forever unrestrained glee,

Anonymous"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:39 pm
Oh dear...  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:37 pm
Lobo-chan
Valentine's Day? Not so great. The day after when all of the candy goes on sale? Best day ever xp

I'm glad you celebrate my birthday! Half-price chocolate for everyone!  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games