Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
It's never too late.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FloopNoodle

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:25 am
I've always had morals. Morals and religion are not the same. I never cussed, I never drank or did drugs. I knew not to disrespect and to treat others right, but I didn't have a real connection with God. I'd been to church, and on occasion I prayed. But my life was definitely not on the right track.
I dated a guy for 3 years, and he convinced me that we were in love so we should have sex. I was young, and very ignorant. Well, after him I didn't see it as a big deal because I didn't have a virginity to lose. The next boyfriend came along and the same thing happened. We talked about getting married for a while. I got pregnant. I was pretty young. We're still together and raising our daughter. We got married. I've completely turned my life around. I've gotten back into church, and I vow to keep my daughter in church and to teach her right. Sex should be saved until marriage, but I can't change what I did before I truly came to Christ. I just get a fresh start. I am forgiven. It's never too late.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:14 pm
FloopNoodle
I've always had morals. Morals and religion are not the same. I never cussed, I never drank or did drugs. I knew not to disrespect and to treat others right, but I didn't have a real connection with God. I'd been to church, and on occasion I prayed. But my life was definitely not on the right track.
I dated a guy for 3 years, and he convinced me that we were in love so we should have sex. I was young, and very ignorant. Well, after him I didn't see it as a big deal because I didn't have a virginity to lose. The next boyfriend came along and the same thing happened. We talked about getting married for a while. I got pregnant. I was pretty young. We're still together and raising our daughter. We got married. I've completely turned my life around. I've gotten back into church, and I vow to keep my daughter in church and to teach her right. Sex should be saved until marriage, but I can't change what I did before I truly came to Christ. I just get a fresh start. I am forgiven. It's never too late.

thank you for posting this  

CheyenneServant

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:40 am
Indeed 3nodding no matter what our struggles in life - it is never too late to be saved.  
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games