Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Harvest Moon Rune Factory Roleplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owata20

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:16 pm
Hi! I have made a harvest moon rune factory role play, but only like four people have joined. We are desperately in need of people. I have many plans for this role play which will be full of action and unexpected events. But we can't start without some more people.

Here's the back story:
The story of Wyveria island began long ago. So long ago, that the beautiful island was inhabited only by the harvest goddess, her helper sprite, and the wildlife. No humans had come into contact with the isolated island. The harvest goddess was very lonely and desperately wished for new friends or social interaction, but she couldn't leave the island. Then one day, a large group of people happened to crash their boat on the island shore. One could imagine how happy the goddess was to meet humans. She greeted the humans warmly and helped them establish a village on the island and enchanted the grounds so that crops would grow wonderfully. The humans were grateful for her help and praised the goddess with gifts. The humans and the goddess lived peacefully and happy for many years.Sadly, happiness is not eternal.

One day some villagers were feeling adventurous and ventured away from the village and up into the mountains. They wanted to find a cave full of riches, ores, and gems. Deep in the mountains they found a cave that looked promising. There was one problem though, the cave opening was not big enough for them to go through. So, they blew it open with dynamite. No one could have imagined how bad of an idea this would turn out to be. As it turned out, the cave was home to a being that was the King of Monsters. He had been sleeping in there for thousands of years and was not happy to be woken up. He killed the humans that had disturbed him and then went down to the village with hundreds of monsters and attacked in rage. Many villagers died, buildings were destroyed, trees burned; it was horrific. Thankfully, the humans had the goddess to help them. She valiantly fought the demon however both were of equal strength so there was no winner.

The goddess was growing tired and knew she wouldn't be able to win but she desperately wanted to save the people, her friends. So, she bargained with the demon. She told him that if he'd return to his cave then she would go with him and be his prisoner. She would also seal up the cave so no humans would bother him again. The dragon agreed to the conditions and thus the village was saved from further destruction. Even so, the people were not happy. They did not want to lose their precious savior, the goddess. Sensing their pain the goddess told them not to worry, that one day she would be saved by special people called Earthmates who would be blessed with a unique power.

Even though the goddess and the demon had made their deal she was still leery of him and feared that he would try to hurt her people. She told her dearest friend the sprite to watch over the people of the island in her place and help the Earthmates when they eventually came together. Little did they know at the time that the demon had told his most trusted evil sprite to cause trouble for the villagers every now and then and also to keep the Earthmates from saving the goddess. Finally, the goddess bid adieu to her precious friends and used the last of her strength to heal the island and villagers before being taken by the Monster King. After taking the Goddess the Monster King made five different dungeons appear on the island, each filled with dangerous monsters that would attack the villagers every now and then. His goal was to scare every person off of the island so no one could save the Goddess. However, the people of Wyveria were loyal to the Goddess and would not leave. So, they learned to fight. He told them it was useless and that if they ever came to his cave again then he'd send his dragon Vaenira to completely destroy the village.

At least check the thread out by clicking the image below?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:40 pm
(Ah! I just recently started playing this game, and I LOVE IT. emotion_bigheart

I will check out your thread, and definitely join in!)  

xKokolina

Fuzzy Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owata20

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:01 pm
xKokolina
(Ah! I just recently started playing this game, and I LOVE IT. emotion_bigheart

I will check out your thread, and definitely join in!)

biggrin Yay~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:18 pm
Owata20

I love how you set up your RP, I love Harvest Moon, but I'm retarded and don't know how to set up anything~~
I wish I could join but.. I'm dumb emotion_0A0  

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Owata20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:36 pm
Princess Sana-Chan
Owata20

I love how you set up your RP, I love Harvest Moon, but I'm retarded and don't know how to set up anything~~
I wish I could join but.. I'm dumb emotion_0A0

What do you mean you're dumb? Like you're not good with the coding and stuff?  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games