Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Prince Charles Cinema ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:11 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          мe, мчšełf, αиđ I
                                                          Looking Chill at the Cinema with Nathan
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ God ******** dammit ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Sħe'š α я e в e ł ; šħe'š α š α ı и т ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Sħe'š тħe š α ł т øf тħe e α я т ħ αиđ šħe'š đ α и g e я ø υ š ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Sħe'š α я e в e ł ; ν ı g α ł α и т e ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Mıššıиg ł ı и κ øи тħe в я ı и κ øf đ e š т я υ ¢ т ı ø и ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElizabeth's nose wrinkled in annoyance, her lip curling. Seriously? He wasn't the center of the bloody universe! "Learn to use your ears, arsehat. I said you could leave me alone forever. Last I checked, we weren't the only two people in the world," she snapped. He really was grating on her last nerve, seriously. "I'll have you know that I intend to move into a rather large old mansion filled to the brim with ghosts and black cats. It will be spooky and disturbing, and no one will ever bother me again. Neighborhood children will dare each other to run up and ring my doorbell, but they'll all be too afraid to ever actually do it, because 'that's where the witch lives'," she informed him blithely, tossing her hair over her shoulder. Her sister and father would probably get annoyed with her for that comment, but she didn't really care. Muggle stereotypes about the magical world were hysterical to her. And she did admit that the idea of children being afraid of her because they thought she was going to curse them was pretty great. She kind of hated kids.

spaceHer eyebrow twitched, lip still curled, when he began following along after here and chattering on about the film. The film she'd barely even been able to enjoy. Because of his insufferable existence. She scowled at his critique of the writing. He wasn't wrong; she sort of hated that he wasn't wrong. "I don't think the writer knew what to do with that scene. It was supposed to be pretty intense, but if I had to guess, I'd say that they'd never actually been in a situation like that. Actually, all the more serious, romance-centric writing was sort of bland. Maybe the person's never actually been in a relationship before," she said with a shrug, and then she was annoyed at herself for giving in to his bait. But she didn't get to talk about this stuff with anyone, ever. Her mum tried, but she just wasn't interested. Jazzy meanwhile couldn't be bothered. And none of her handful of friends even cared about speaking French, let alone well enough to enjoy a film in it. She sighed, glaring ahead of herself as she walked.

spaceThe squib was just about to accuse Nate of stalking her when he 'swore' that he just happened to be going the same way. Sure you are, she thought sarcastically. And she had never, in her life, been so happy to not be taking a bus. If she'd had to ride with him, she thought she might've actually committed a murder. "My mum's a couple blocks away at the library. I'm gonna text her when I'm closer," she answered, hoping that his busstop was closer than the library was, so she could just ditch him there. It'd be nice. She'd finally have him out of her hair. Was that really so much to ask? She didn't get why the guy wouldn't just take the hint. Either he was really, really dense, or... well, that was pretty much it, because either he was too stupid to notice how much she clearly didn't want him around, or he was too stupid to care. She wasn't sure which was more annoying.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sħe š ı и g š тħe я e ν ø ł υ т ı ø и
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Tħe đ α ω и ı и g øf øυя ł ı ν e š
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sħe в я ı и g š тħıš ł ı в e я α т ı ø и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Tħαт I נυšт ¢ α и ' т đ e f ı иe

(( OOC: ))

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:58 pm
User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nathan Smith

Nathan's eyes widened for a moment when she called him an arsehat and then he cocked his head to the side, folded his hands behind his back and said, "You aren't used to people just being nice for being the sake of nice, are you?" He sighed and looked away for a moment and said with a shrug and sounding more serious, "I suppose most people aren't like that, though. Dog eat dog, right?" He looked back to Elizabeth as she went on about her grand plans to live with ghosts, black cats, and being the "neighborhood witch". It was her attempt at a joke, Nathan figured, but he couldn't help but take it more seriously considering what his sister apparently was. "Ghosts aren't real," He scoffed and then paused with a frown as he considered the fact. If there was magic why wouldn't ghosts be real too? Ugh, what a headache! He bit his lip and considered it for a moment and said, "Actually... okay they might be, but I don't really think of witches as some scary old woman necessarily." He paused and shrugged before quickly amending and said, "Um... I mean there is the wicca movement or whatever? They call themselves witches right? I... I watched a documentary on it." He hoped his story didn't sound to weird or it odd he seemed to care what witches were like. He adored his sister and the witch thing just seemed to be a side note of her. She even had a pretty magic-less job from what Nathan could tell. Like seriously how much magic could some law enforcement person need? Though now that he thought about it his brother said her job was something like "wizard watcher" or "witch investigator" or something. Nathan was never more glad that Beth wasn't the type to try to get more conversation out of him or ask questions.

He was glad when the ice was broken finally when he critiqued the movie, Beth seemingly happy to go into the debate with him. While he could get a good debate in on movies or plays occasionally with his acting friends or whatever, they still weren't film aficionados. And they never seemed to go to movies that were more serious or foreign. "Many people aren't ever in relationships and still manage to write dialogue that flows better, though," Nathan pointed out. "And if just being in a relationship made a good writer, we'd have a lot better literature and film out there, right? People are constantly trying to hook up, most of them are eventually successful. Either way, I think the writer had issues doing any scene that was too serious. Maybe they should have stuck with comedy instead of tragedy? I mean it is kind of like Romeo and Juliet: the play is moronic and the characters are moronic if you take seriously, but if you consider it a satire, well Hell, it's pretty good then."

When Nathan asked about Beth's destination he was partially surprised she had answered but was a bit relieved: it was always safer to be traveling in a pair than alone for anyone-not that Beth and he were a pair, pair. Nathan feared if he didn't clarify the statement in his head that somehow the brunette would overhear his thoughts and try to kill him with a murderous glare at the very least. "Ah, that's good," Nathan said, "I guess we're going the same way then. My bus stop is in front of the library."

Time: 2030-2031
Dressed: Clothes

{OoC: }
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori was rushing around her bedroom, trying to find something to wear. Most of the contents of her closet had been thrown across the room. She should have been more prepared for this! She had been the one to ask him out in the first place, she should have had an outfit picked out and ready in case he said yes! She wasn't the best at planning, however. The teen held up two dresses, looking at them in the mirror as she held one up to her body and then the other. She couldn't decide! It had to be perfect, since it was her first date. "Gah! I can't choose! Maybe I should just stay home..." she muttered.

Her mother came around the corner, standing in the doorway. "I like the green one, if it helps. You shouldn't worry too much." She knew just how dramatic her daughter could be, especially under stress. Tori held up the green dress again, nodding. "Okay, I'll wear this one. I'll be down in a bit. Thanks Mom," she said, moving to close the door and change. She still had to do her hair, her makeup, accessorize... She had to hurry! Being late to your first date was not a good way to start.

After perfecting her outfit and calming her nerves, Tori and her mother apparated to the movie theater. "Have fun, sweetheart. I'll pick you up an hour after the movie is over, so you and Dakota can get something to eat. Have fun!" The woman kissed her daughter's forehead and disapparated. Now alone, Tori stood outside the theater, waiting for Kota to get there. Hopefully he wouldn't be long. She didn't know what film they were going to see, but she didn't want to be late for whatever it was.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                            ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR ƑǀƑƬH ƳƐAR xxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                            Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                            That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                            But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                            That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                            'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                            and you won't believe, that girl was me.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image

Dakota was nervous to say the least. He spent his time trying to find the right clothes. When he finally came out of his room he had decided on skinny jeans and one of his muggle gaming shirts. Thinking about it after the fact he kind of wished he had just worn a plain shirt. What if Tori thought he was a dork or something? Turning tail to go up the stairs to change his shirt, his mother stopped him. “You look fine sweetie.” She assured him. “Are you sure? I don’t want to mess this up.” He told her now looking at her inquisitively. “Yes, I’m sure.”

Shaking her head, Isabelle took out some money and handed it to him. “So what movie are you going to see?” she asked Dakota curiously a smile on her face. She was so proud of him. His first real date! “Don’t know, I’m letting her pick. I’m betting the usual girly romance.” Dakota replied. “I thought you liked romance?” she questioned with a raised eye brow. “Yeah, I do but she doesn't know that.” He answered her. “Well I would go hiding it. Anyways we better get going. You don’t want to be late.” She said with a wink before taking his hand and apparating them around the corner from the movie theatre.

Coming out of the alley way, Isabelle walked Dakota to just outside the doors. “I told you we were having dinner after right?” he questioned forgetting if he mentioned it or not. “Yes, now go. Have fun!” she told as he started to run off. “I will.” He called back to her. “And stop stressing!” With a smile Isabelle headed off knowing she’d get a call from him eventually. Dakota spotted Tori and rushed over not wanting to keep her waiting any longer. “Hey Tori, you weren’t waiting long were you?” He asked hoping not. Secretly he wondered what movie Tori would pick. He did say he’d teach her the ropes which was actually a pretty fun thought.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Mum... Tori

Wearing: Casual jeans and a t-shirt

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:12 am
User Image

User Image
                                            ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori hadn't been waiting for more than a few minutes when Kota showed up. He was rushing over to her, so maybe he thought he was late? She would have waited all day regardless. "Hey Kota. No, I just got here a few minutes ago. I couldn't decide what to wear," she said, fidgeting with the hem of her dress. She thought he was dressed nice, nothing too fancy with just a t-shirt and jeans. Had she overdressed? Well, she usually dressed like this, so this wasn't overdressing in her eyes. Tori pushed the thought aside. She had other things to focus on right now. "Soooo, uh, do you have an idea of what you want to see? This romantic comedy looks good," she said. Maybe starting the date off with something to get them laughing would lighten up the mood for the rest of the day.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                            ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR ƑǀƑƬH ƳƐAR xxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                            Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                            That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                            But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                            That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                            'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                            and you won't believe, that girl was me.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:17 pm
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image

Dakota smiled and took a breath realizing he hadn’t kept her waiting. When Tori said she couldn’t decide on what to wear he could relate. “I couldn’t decide either.” He said rubbing the back of his head. “But you, you look great… in fact you look perfect.” He told her with a smile. Truthfully she always looked perfect. Sometimes he even thought that she woke up that way. Of course that was silly it think but sometimes it made him wonder. After all, all he ever did was throw on clothes and comb his hair into place each morning. Either way they had a movie to watch.

Turning his attention to what was playing despite knowing already what was going on and at what times, Dakota listened to Tori on which one she might be interested in. “Well I told my mum I was going to watch anything you wanted too. So if that’s the one you want to see it sounds good to me.” He told her with a bright cheery smile. “Also another big question is would you like a refreshment for the movie?” He asked her. Tori couldn’t get any luckier with a guy that literally had no problem with anything they did. Honestly Dakota was just glad that he had a date in the first place. Then again she asked him not the other way around.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Tori

Wearing: Casual jeans and a t-shirt

OOC: Sorry for the wait. Miss placed this among everything else I'm involved in sweatdrop

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxOutside the Box Office
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxTristan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

¢αℓℓ αℓℓ тнє ℓ α ∂ ι є ѕ συт, тнєу'яє ιи тнєιя f ι и є я у xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          α н υ и ∂ я є ∂ נєωєℓѕ σи т н σ α т ѕ , α н υ и ∂ я є ∂ נєωєℓѕ вєтωєєи т є є т н xxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσω вяιиg му в σ у ѕ ιи, тнєιя ѕкιи ¢ я α т є я ѕ ℓιкє тнє м σ σ и xxxxxx
                                                          тнє мσσи ωє ℓ σ ν є ℓιкє α в я σ т н є я , ωнιℓє нє g ℓ σ ω ѕ тняσυgн тнє я σ σ м xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori glared after her brother as he drove away, not in the least bit amused by his ribbing. She knew she shouldn't have told him what this was about. She'd thought (hah) that he might actually have some sort of advice and be helpful. At first when she'd said it was a date, he'd not seemed to like the idea very much, which she found ridiculous since they were barely even really siblings, given that he hadn't even known she existed until she'd gotten her Hogwarts letter. Though, she did spend an increasingly high amount of her Summer holiday with him, so she supposed it wasn't that odd for him to be taking on the role so well. But when she'd explained the reality of the circumstances, he'd switched his tune, apparently finding it hilarious. If she'd thought he was mocking her for her curiosity on her sexuality, she'd be a lot more angry with him, but instead he'd been teasing her for... well, being a tease, and potentially 'breaking the poor boy's heart.' She'd insisted that wasn't the case, but that hadn't deterred him.

spaceAcknowledging that it did her little good to sit and glare after a man who was long since gone, she sighed and shook her head, turning to glance up at the marquee and see what was playing. Truthfully, she had no clue what Tristan's taste in films was like, but she had a feeling one of them was going to end up displeased with whatever they saw. She'd asked him on the date, so it was likely going to be her, since she was inclined to let him choose as a thank you for being a good sport about the whole thing. There were a couple of titles that looked interesting to her, but she had a feeling they'd bore her friend, since one was a historical drama and the other was based on a very old fantasy novel she'd read as a child. She doubted very highly if he'd like either one of those; he seemed more like the explosions-and-fisticuffs sort of guy. Which, she thought a couple of the other titles might be just that, seeming to recall a trailer for them, but her memory was hazy. She didn't put much effort into remembering things that didn't interest her, and she didn't particularly like most action films.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ωє ℓ ι ν є ιи ¢ ι т ι є ѕ уσυ'ℓℓ и є ν є я ѕєє σи тнє ѕ ¢ я є є и
                                                          xxxxxx иσт νєяу ρ я є т т у вυт ωє ѕ υ я є киσω нσω тσ я υ и т н ι и g ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ℓινιиg ιи я υ ι и ѕ σf α ρ α ℓ α ¢ є ωιтнιи συя ∂ я є α м ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αи∂ у σ υ к и σ ω , ωє'яє σи є α ¢ н σ т н є я ' ѕ тєαм

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

His morning began with a lie, one cleverly formulated to reach the cinemas with the least amount of suspicion possible. The night before, Tristan had already discussed his friendship with Carver to his parent's, y'know, to really set the frame up. Then during breakfast, made a nonchalant reminder to his father that he'd need a ride. If his mum or da' even caught scent that he'd be alone with a girl at the movies... Tristan wasn't mentally prepared for their version of “the talk.” Just thinking of it had given him the willies. Throughout the rest of the day leading up to his...date? (Tristan wasn't sure if it felt right to call it that; if it's not a real date then what should he call it?) He ran to calm his nerves at high noon, lunged over fallen branches and charged through tall grass and wild flowers as he bounded around thick oak, beech, and yew trees; then a hot steaming shower to clean the sweat and grime.

By three o' clock, Tristan was a tangled ball of yarn full of nerves. But couldn't understand why. So during the moment's leading up to his father's hand wrapped around his wrist, Tristan kept repeating one thing: 'she's your friend, you're just hanging out, that's it, that's it.' Before he knew it, pressure fluctuated, it was like he was being ripped apart and squished together all at once. Spinning and swirling, Tristan's eyes were shut tight and he would have fallen over if his father hadn't held him upright and gave him a small pat on the back, ”You'll get used to it." Not likely, apparation is horrible. Just as bad as the floo network. He told his da' as much too, and said he'd rather have had a broom. They both had a laugh at that as they strolled the last six blocks up to Prince Charles Cinema. ”Alright, da', I've got it from here, I'll ring you when I'm ready.” Tristan waved his father goodbye then he lingered, just to make sure the old man didn't come poking his nose back around. Once it was deemed safe, he jogged the rest of the way down the sidewalk and up to the cinema walkway where he spotted Lorelei browsing through movies. ”Hey Lori, how've ya' been?” He would've waved, but his hands were tucked in his pockets trying to wipe away the clammy sweat. ”So, see anything interesting?” he asked as he took a moment to scan the titles and leading stars.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: cinemas】 【COMPANY:: Lorelei】 【ATTIRE:: laidback casual】 【STATS:: 5'3", 123lbs

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxTristan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous

α н υ и ∂ я є ∂ נєωєℓѕ σи т н σ α т ѕ , α н υ и ∂ я є ∂ נєωєℓѕ вєтωєєи т є є т н xxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнє мσσи ωє ℓ σ ν є ℓιкє α в я σ т н є я , ωнιℓє нє g ℓ σ ω ѕ тняσυgн тнє я σ σ м xxx

spaceLori swore she felt him approach; the awareness seemed odd to her. It wasn't as though she was in possession of any sort of advanced senses, after all. But, she'd been around him often enough that she often felt attuned to his presence, and she was generally observant of people anyway. Though, there was a small part of her that wondered if his status as a werewolf had something to do with it, if there was some small, unevolved corner of her brain that instinctively recognized him as a threat. Then again, it could just as easily be that her awareness of the fact that he was a werewolf had convinced her that such a thing existed... It was hard to say, really. Her awareness of his presence in this case could also be explained by the fact that she'd known he was coming. Perhaps she'd simply heard his footsteps and recognized the pattern, but not consciously. The mind was a funny thing, after all.

spaceShe offered her housemate a smile, glancing at him briefly before returning to the film titles. "Ive been well enough. Hiding out at Leslie's to avoid my mother, as usual. He and his girlfriend evidently made up. And he's actually allowed to say she's his girlfriend now." She snorted faintly. The entire relationship between her brother and Tassy made little to no sense. Or, well. It made sense now. But before, Lori hadn't been able to wrap her head around it. Tassy was over all the time, half her stuff was at Les' place, Ridley thought the woman was her mother. They'd been a couple, at least as far as anyone else would've been concerned, and yet neither had seemed willing to admit it. Eventually Les had confessed to his sister that he didn't think Tassy was willing to go there with him, in spite of his own willingness, which had just confused her further. Relationships in general did, but those two were particularly exasperating. It was less so now that they'd apparently sorted it all out, but she didn't understand what'd taken them so long in the first place.

spaceTristan's question about the selection brought a wry grin to her face. "A couple things. But I thought it polite to let you choose, since I was the one who set this all up. It seems only fair, since you're going along with my insanity," she told him with a shrug, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She considered bringing up her theory on their diverging tastes, but thought it best not to. He might feel obligated to choose one he believed she'd prefer, which she didn't want. Ideally, they'd both enjoy the film, though she wasn't sure how likely that was. She'd just have to hope that whatever he did choose, it held something that would meet some standard of hers, so that she wasn't dreadfully bored the entire time. Interesting dialogue, or a unique premise. Though she wasn't sure how likely that was, either.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:17 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Instinctively, Tristan reciprocated smiles—which was unusual for him, if he'd stop to take count but he wouldn't. Being stubborn and oblivious, more often than not, usually play a hand in each others part. It was true for Tristan, and it proved true now as he shrugged his shoulder and ignored the sweetness in her scent that had made his smile linger. Instead, he tilted his head back to eye the movie titles and read the same word a thousand times before it finally sunk in. For some reason, he couldn't focus. Every slight motion in his peripheral caught his attention, every heavy footstep drumming up and down the streets and the roar of engines and squealing brakes and that sweetness lingering in the air. His ear pricked at Lori's voice and he turned a scoff toward her and said, ”Hah, and he fought so hard too. Guess your brother's bachelor life is officially dead.” He laughed at that, but didn't think Lori would take as much amusement in it as he would. But how could he resist? ”Aaaah, bullocks, sorry, that's probably not what you wanted to hear.” Snoring at himself, he withdrew his hands from his pockets and crossed his arms over his chest. Hopefully this time, he'll actually be able to read the bloody movie titles.

”Pffffft, screw polite—oh s**t, wait,” Tristan turned his head away and scratched the side of his head, this was supposed to be a date, right? He really wasn't treating it like one. But wait, is it? Bugger it all to hell. ”Sorry, don't mind me. I'm just being weird,” he said, turning a reassuring smile on her now as he waved a nonchalant hand. ”Ummm, hold on lemme finish reading the screen.” Or, y'know, buy a bit more time to try and figure out if he should pretend and be gentlemanly—something he assuredly is not—or just be himself and try and have fun instead? Either way, he managed to've found something that caught his eye and pointed it out, ”Ooo, how about that one? It's a cheesy horror action sequel, lots of fake blood and blowing stuff up.” It was the fifth in its series actually; there's always a ridiculous masked murderer with stupid dialogue and bizarre, far-fetched plot lines, but it's managed to have amassed a huge cult following (weirdly enough.) ”But I mean, if that's not your thing, we could see something else? What do you see that you like?”

[OOC: ]

LOCATION:: cinemas】 【COMPANY:: Lorelei】 【ATTIRE:: laidback casual】 【STATS:: 5'3", 123lbs

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxTristan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous

spaceLori pursed her lips to try and contain the smile that attempted to form, eyes dancing playfully at Tristan's comment regarding her brother's defiance. She crossed her arms, snorting faintly. "Wasn't much of a fight, really. I mean, if that's the best he's got, I'm glad he never considered a military career." His apology made her frown, confused. Was she supposed to be offended at him making fun of her brother? She didn't understand why she would be, given that she personally made fun of the man almost incessantly. "I'd accept your apology, but I'm not entirely sure why you're apologizing in the first place," she said, tone puzzled. For the life of her, she had no clue what about Trist's statement had been offensive. Then again, her mind didn't really process things the same way most people's did. She'd always thought she at least understood social norms and politeness, though. Her mother had drilled it into her from birth, after all.

spaceShe blinked oddly at him, thinking he was acting very... odd. Wait, no. This was supposed to be a date, was that it? He was trying to be more polite than usual in an effort to properly emulate a more typical date. That was very nice of him, considering she wasn't entirely sure where the line between the two things was supposed to be. She found herself blushing faintly. He was uncomfortable, and it was her fault. The Slytherin was just about to apologize for it when he told her to hold on, and so she held her tongue, watching him anxiously as he read through the movie titles. When he pointed, her eyes followed the line of his finger, and she was very, very grateful for all that time spent learning to school per expression. She had a feeling that whatever face she would've pulled in response would not have been particularly pleasant. She smiled, though it didn't quite reach her eyes. "That would be nice," she said, as sincerely as she could. "The, um. Action-horror sequel. I... I've never really watched anything of that sort before? But Leslie and Tassy seem to enjoy that sort of thing. I'm to understand it's one of those 'so bad it's good' deals." She blushed deeper, hoping that, if nothing else, she could find some amusement at the over the top horribleness of it. She really didn't want Tristan to realize how much she didn't want to see it, after all.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

kчlα cσllíns
hufflєpuff αlumní

I'm gonna marry a rockstar
I'm gonna move downtown
Lofted bed above his practice space, guitars hanging all around
He'll wake up while I'm whispering "Babe, it's almost noon"

Kyla hadn't been here since she was a girl, seeing movies with her mother and father, so when she'd thought of a date idea, she decided she wanted to bring Mirzam here. The girl had managed to change some money over, since she rarely carried Muggle money anymore, then headed off to the cinema to meet Mirzam. Hopefully, her instruction were correct, or she'd have to go and find him. With a small sigh, Kyla leaned against the outside of the theater and watched the people milling about. It was a cold winter day, but the chill didn't bother her too much. Her stomach was still all aflutter with the new romance in her life. The girl smiled happily as she waited for her boyfriend to arrive.

But we could kiss all day in this tiny room
We like walking wearing black matching Converse shoes
Instead of diamond rings we get new tattoos
Instead of walking down the aisle it's a backyard gig
Just an ice cream cake and the people we dig
Oh yeah I'm gonna marry a rockstar

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

σut σf chαrαctєr
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:07 pm
User Image

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS
SαƖєм AƖυмηυѕ HαƖf-ƁƖσσɗ Mαɗαм MαƖкιη'ѕ Sнσρ Aѕѕιѕтαηт/Aρρяєηтιcє
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Remember the moment, you know exactly where you're going,
'Cause the next moment, before you know it, time is slowing
And it's frozen still, and the window sill looks really nice, right?
You think twice about your life, it probably happens at night, right?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Mirzam at first thought that he could just apparate anywhere until he realized that oh, they were supposed to be in the cinema... A muggle place. Sadly, he had to take a ride from West Country to London by a Knight Bus. The problem was that he wasn't really fond of the Knight Bus because the last time he hopped into it he got a bad case of motion sickness, but then he had to suck it up and deal with it by thinking that by it he could get on the date venue right on time. Stepping down the bus, the tailor shoved his hand to his pockets and swiveled his head left to right, looking for a certain blonde girl. He was going to think if he really need to change his glasses when he finally spotted her, or at least he thought it was. Walking closer, he could finally recognize her features-- Yep, he was in the right place. What a relief. "Kyla!" He smiled and greeted, "Merlin, I thought I was in a wrong place, I'm really glad you're here. And uh... Yeah, thanks for this... thing." He gestured, which he meant, the date... and the movie. Ugh, they had been dating for a long time and he still managed to put his foot down to his mouth? God, what was wrong with him?

Fight it, take the pain, ignite it, tie a noose around your mind
Loose enough to breathe fine and tie it to a tree.
Tell it, "You belong to me. This ain't a noose, this is a leash.
And I have news for you: You must obey me."

Ɯιтн [Kyla] αт [the Cinema]

Ɗαтιηg ƘуƖα ƇσƖƖιηѕ Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
------------

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:30 am

kчlα cσllíns
hufflєpuff αlumní

I'm gonna marry a rockstar
I'm gonna move downtown
Lofted bed above his practice space, guitars hanging all around
He'll wake up while I'm whispering "Babe, it's almost noon"

Kyla watched as Mirzam approached her with a smile on her face. He was still so nervous around her, even though this was technically their third date. She wasn't sure if she should take it as a compliment or... She smiled and hugged Mirzam. "Yeah, well, you probably won't thank me when we get in there. I like really sappy, girly movies. But I brought enough for popcorn too." The blond giggled and then took Mirzam's hand in hers. "Shall we head inside now?" She bit her lip and peered at him with her big, blue eyes.

But we could kiss all day in this tiny room
We like walking wearing black matching Converse shoes
Instead of diamond rings we get new tattoos
Instead of walking down the aisle it's a backyard gig
Just an ice cream cake and the people we dig
Oh yeah I'm gonna marry a rockstar

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

σut σf chαrαctєr
{...}

Jade Galaksylph

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:46 am
User Image

MIRZAM HARRISON OWENS
SαƖєм AƖυмηυѕ HαƖf-ƁƖσσɗ Mαɗαм MαƖкιη'ѕ Sнσρ Aѕѕιѕтαηт/Aρρяєηтιcє

Remember the moment, you know exactly where you're going,
'Cause the next moment, before you know it, time is slowing
And it's frozen still, and the window sill looks really nice, right?
You think twice about your life, it probably happens at night, right?

Mirzam giggled when his girlfriend commented that he won't say thank you once they went to the cinema, "Kyla,I don't think saying "Thank You" has a limit" He pointed it out jokingly, but to be fair he was the type who didn't think there was a limit in saying so. He nodded when she told him that she liked sappy girly movies, since he didn't really have any concrete genre that he realy liked, so he was okay abot rolling with it. "I mean, it's been so long since I've watched movies but I'm sure I'm going to like this one, especially that we have popcorn." Mirzam nodded with her when she asked if they should head inside (well, it was kind of cold), then he held her hand and ventured off with her, letting her lead him if she had to. He was getting nervous and excited, and damn was he getting the getting that he was getting redder and redder!

Fight it, take the pain, ignite it, tie a noose around your mind
Loose enough to breathe fine and tie it to a tree.
Tell it, "You belong to me. This ain't a noose, this is a leash.
And I have news for you: You must obey me."

Ɯιтн [Kyla] αт [the Cinema]

Ɗαтιηg ƘуƖα ƇσƖƖιηѕ Aттιяє Ƭнємє Sσηg

< 𝔒𝔲𝔱.𝔒𝔣.𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 >
------------

Summer II

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash