Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Prince Charles Cinema ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image

User Image
You are the melody that plays thought my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

╔════════════════════════════╗
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕟𝕚 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟
╚════════════════════════════╝

Cait pecked Rick's cheek after finding that her fingers had already intertwined themselves with his. She hummed quietly as she looked at the movies. "Ooh, yeah! I think I heard about that one. And I'm pretty sure I heard some muggles talking about it when I walked in." Cait smiled, happy to be able to keep up -- somewhat -- with the non-magic world. Her gaze dropped to the food bar,"What's your favorite snack to eat while watching a film?" She turned to him once again.

══════════════════════════════
OOC:

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image
                                                  I had a dream the other night
                                                  About how we only get one life
                                                  Woke me up right after two
                                                  Stayed awake and stared at you
                                                  So I wouldn't lose my mind

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ||Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rick nodded and walked forward, purchasing the tickets and handing one to Cait before he looked at the snack bar himself. He'd eaten something earlier, but well, yeah, night want to grab something before heading in. There were the typical snacks like crisps and popcorn, but he actually felt like something sweet. He considered his choices before chuckling. "Oh wow, they have gummy worms. I haven't had any of those since I was ten. Watch me hate them now." He then glanced back to Cait. "What about you? Getting anything at the food bar before we head in?" Granted it was probably going to be previews before the movie started, but hey, at least they had some time to grab something.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: So, what are we watching tonight?
                                                  Taken By: Caitlin Engels
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I had the week that came from hell
                                                  And yes I know that you could tell
                                                  But you're like the net under the ledge
                                                  When I go flying off the edge
                                                  You go flying off as well

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Cait grinned at Rick and his gummy worms. "Oh, I used to eat the really big pretzels like nobodies business." Her cheeks tinted pink at the thought. She was never over weight as a child, but she probably could have been if she were able to choose her own dinners. Cait was now armed with her big pretzel and was prepared for the movie with Rick.

OOC: Sorry this took so long, my sister commandeered my laptop for Christmas purposes. Also it's kinda bad so :/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick grinned, grabbing his gummy worms as well as a drink and making his way to the theatre. When he entered, he took a look at the back and started up, figuring that Cait wasn't that far behind. Taking his seat, he was at least glad that there was nothing behind him except the wall. Okay, so maybe he was a bit paranoid, but considering how often he'd been taken by surprise, he would have rather not found out that he was still being stalked. Cocking an eyebrow at Cait, he nearly chuckled. "Like nobody's business? I don't remember you eating pretzels like that back at school." He couldn't help the bemused expression on his face as he poked her side. Hey, he could tease his girlfriend if he wanted to. "At least it's not like me and anything with peanut butter. Pretty sure if they served that back in third year I wouldn't have been nearly as skinny as I was."

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:08 am
User Image

User Image

Cait giggled at Rick tickling her side. She had always been rather ticklish. "I was never sure if the house elves could make them, so I never bothered to ask," She shrugged and sat down next to Rick. Cait leaned her head on his shoulder. "So you favor muggle candy? Or do you just like peanut butter and gummy worms?" Cait looked back at him curiously. It was nice to talk after what seemed like months of not being able to do so. Usually, whenever she was in, he was out and vice versa.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick smiled, scooting in a bit closer so that Cait didn't have to crane her neck so much. He considered for a moment his answer to her question. "Um, actually, a mix of both. I was always a sucker for chocolate frogs, to be honest, but well, yeah, there's a lot of muggle sweets I do like." His eyebrow quirked as he looked at her. "So anything else besides soft pretzels that you like?" He hadn't exactly paid too much attention considering they lived together, but that was mainly because he was always in and out. Especially after someone broke into his office. The mess he cleaned up after that incident had been bad.

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Cait sighed contentedly, taking in Rick's scent. So, he like chocolate frogs? She'd have to keep that in mind. "I have a major sweet tooth. Just about anything sweet I'll eat. I also very much like pizza. But seafood is a no go for me." Caitlin replied, peering up at Rick. "Anything you don't like?" She questioned as previews rolled across the screen. Cait tucked a few loose strands behind her ear. She was rather happy right now, with her boyfriend and talking about food. Nothing could ruin her mood.

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick blinked as she asked what he didn't like. Was this still on food or something else? "Is this about food or in general? Because I don't like bland food if that's what you're asking. Other stuff, I'm pretty sure you can easily guess what they could be." He figured that it was pretty self-explanatory about why he didn't talk about the other things. It was pretty public knowledge about that stuff, and he didn't need a reminder tonight. He was here with his girlfriend to enjoy a date he hoped didn't end in some sort of drama.

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:13 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          7 Years Old
                                                          Looking Adorable at the Cinema with his Sisters
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Movies! ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Everybody's going to the clockwork vaudeville; ☼ ☼ ☼xxx
                                                          Everybody wants to see the show. ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian grinned widely as he walked towards the cinema, hand in hand with his youngest older sister. He glanced up at Lyv, sprinting forward a bit and tugging at her hand. "Come on, come on, come oooooooooooon!" he exclaimed, attempting to pull her hand hard enough to make her move faster. The child didn't get to get out of the house very often, really, and usually when he did it was just to go by Ada's flat to see her and the twins. Not that he didn't love seeing them, but the flat was small and cramped and it was only fun for about ten minutes before he was bored and ready to go do something. The babies were slightly more entertaining now that they were trying to learn how to talk and figuring out how to walk more than a couple steps before they fell over. Still, though, it'd be another six or so months before they were really all that entertaining. Or, that's what his mum kept telling him. He was really looking forward to that, but in the meantime? He was just glad that Lyv had decided that the three of them needed a day out of the house. Home was boring. Especially now that he was old enough that his parents kept wanting him to help in the garden and with the cleaning. They wouldn't even let him mess with anything fun! The halfblood glanced over his shoulder again at Lyv and Mels, his impatience obvious from his expression. "You guys are so! Sloooooooow!" he told them, tone a cross between whining and giggling. Normally, he wouldn't be so keen on going to the cinema, since really it was just two hours of sitting in the dark and watching a movie, but it'd gotten him out of the house and meant he didn't have to help his mum sweep, so he'd take it. Also, there were a lot of fun movies showing right now, at least according to Ada, and Ada had good taste in movies. So, he was willing to be relatively quiet and still for the next little bit... The promise of popcorn and candy certainly didn't hurt.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☼ ☼ ☼ People crowd the door
                                                          xxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ And scream and shout for more
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ While music and song fill the air.

(( OOC: ))

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image

Are you... Are you... coming to the tree?xxx
                                                          They strung up a man, they say who murdered three...xxxxxx
                                                          Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be...xxxxxxxxx
                                                          If we met at midnight.... in the hanging tree.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          Bastian has too much energy
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody walked beside her youngest older sister, hand wrapped tightly in the 18 year old's hand. On the other side of Olyvia was her brother Sebastian who was far to energetic in the youngest's mind. Even so the little girl couldn't help but crack a tiny smile at him. She had been home home for awhile now. A couple years by her count, and she was happy to be home home, but it was strange adjusting to it all. Even after a couple years, she'd still wake up in the middle of the night, scared out of her mind, and she'd forget that she could run to her parent's room and they'd comfort her. Another thing about being home home was that she missed her friends back at the not home. Well really it was more like just her friend and then all the fairy friends. Eve had been her one and only friend in the not home and she missed her a lot. Quite a few times Mels had contemplated asking to go visit the not home to see Eve, but she was afraid she'd offend her parents somehow by wanting to go back there.

Since returning home, she had also realized that she thought of things in really strange ways. Such as how the orphanage was her not home and the cottage was her home home, but neither was just her home. As far as she was aware her home had gone away just like her real mother. Her notrealbutbest mother was Bastian's mother and she was the mother she called mom, but Melody was aware of her real mother even though she had no real memories of her. She had a letter from her oldest sister and the letter talked about her real mother and Melody always asked for stories of her real mother from her family. Yet her father was Sebastian's father. He was her real father and her notrealbutbest father. Her father father did not exist.

Melody giggled as Bastian tugged on Olyvia again, complaining about them being slow. She ran forward as well, tugging on Lyvvie til they finally reached the ticket stand.

"What movie should we see Bastian???"

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAre you... Are you... coming to the tree?
                                                          xxxxxxWhere I told you to run.... So we'd both be free.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxWear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxStrange things did happen here... no stranger would it be.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          If we met at midnight.... in the hanging tree.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:52 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          7 Years Old
                                                          Looking Adorable at the Cinema with his Sisters
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Movies! ❞

Everybody's going to the clockwork vaudeville; ☼ ☼ ☼xxx
                                                          Everybody wants to see the show. ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxx

spaceSebastian glanced over his shoulder at Melody, smiling widely as the younger girl joined him in his efforts to make their older sister pick up the pace. When they finally made it to the box office, he bounced lightly on the balls of his feet, not keen on being still unless he absolutely had to. At his younger sister's question, his eyes swept up to the advertisements, searching for anything that sounded familiar. "Ada said they had a superhero movie showing!" he declared excitedly, pointing up to the ads, not sure which title was the one he was looking for. A few of them sounded like something he'd heard, but he couldn't recall if it was because he'd heard his older sister talking about it, or he'd heard an ad for it on the television at Oma's house. It occurred to him, though, that perhaps Melody and Olyvia wouldn't want to watch a superhero movie. He was pretty sure that Ada was the only one of his sisters who was a... was was the word his mum always used? Geek? He didn't quite know what that meant, but if it meant you liked superheroes, he was definitely a geek. Ada was too; she had a bunch of the films on blu-ray... but, that didn't mean that either of his other sisters would want to watch whichever one was showing right now.

spaceHe stared up at the advertisements, a finger tapping his chin like his dad did sometimes, expression thoughtful. Or, as thoughtful as a hyperactive seven year old could manage. "Or, I 'unno. There's lotsa other stuff playing. Just, nothin' super girly! No princesses! Unless she's an awesome princess who knows karate!" he declared dramatically, crossing his arms and attempting to give them both a stern look. Bastian was willing to sit through a lot of things, but he did not want to watch anything even remotely like the films his mum and Aunt Hanna liked. It was all romance and kissing and ick! And princesses, always princesses! He didn't mind if there was a princess, but could she at least be cool? That wasn't so much to ask, was it? Spending two hours watching some guy save a girl from a tower or an evil sorcerer or something like that did not sound entertaining. And anyway, he never really got why the girl needed to be saved, anyway. But, then again, he'd grown up in a house with almost nothing but girls, none of whom were really the sort to just sit around and wait to be saved, at least as far as he knew. He guessed Ada might be like that a little bit, but it was only because she wasn't really all that strong. He bet if someone ever kidnapped her, though, she'd poison them or something. He wasn't supposed to know that his sister knew how to do that, but he did. And if Ada could poison a guy, so could a princess, he reasoned. No hero needed.

xxx☼ ☼ ☼ People crowd the door
                                                          xxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ And scream and shout for more
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ While music and song fill the air.

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Restless at the Cinema with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Ecstatic
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ohmygod I'm out of the house IT'S A MIRACLE ❞

Heч тħeяe, Lıттłe Ređ Rıđıиg Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe łøøκıиg gøøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe eνeячтħıиg ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          A вıg вαđ ωøłf ¢øυłđ ωαит ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceIf nothing else ever happened between them, if this was the absolute last time he and Jess ever shared more than a passing conversation, Dorian would be eternally grateful to her for getting him out of his ruddy house. If between exams and prefect duties and all the other nonsense of the school year, they didn't have time to hang out, and after she graduated he never saw her again, he would still look back on this day for the rest of his life and say she was one of the best friends he'd ever had. Because seriously, he'd been going completely and utterly insane. That said... ugh, was that what he was supposed to learn how to do next year to get around? He felt sick. His complexion had paled considerably, a hand going to his stomach. At least it wasn't so bad he was at risk of actually throwing up, though. And really, it wasn't like he wasn't used to physical discomfort at this point.

spaceHe glanced over at Jess, trying to ignore their clasped-together hands, a necessity for the method of travel. Of course, they were here now, but... well, she hadn't let go as soon as they popped back into existence, had she? Blue eyes roved the alleyway they had found themselves in. "So, it's just a short walk, right?" he asked, voice cheerful. "Do you have any idea what's showing? What kind of movies do you like?" he asked, realizing that, actually, he hadn't gone to see a movie in theaters since... since before he'd been bit, actually. Being away at Hogwarts had a bit to do with that, but also his parents busy schedules and the fact that they weren't really keen on going out much of anywhere most of the time because of how tired they were. He hoped something good was showing... and that whatever it was, it wasn't a sequel to something he hadn't had a chance to catch on the telly yet. Ugh. There were so many sequels.

xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт вıg eчeš чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đяıνe ωøłνeš мαđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø šee тħαт чøυ đøи'т geт ¢ħαšeđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I øυgħт тø ωαłκ ωıтħ чøυ føя α ωαчš

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:31 pm
I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see!
Big pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV...
My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps;
You gotta move when the floorboard jumps!
Something's going on and I think it's going on right now.
All the boys and the girls, they got it going on,
And when the beat kicks in you feel it your bones.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectHufflepuff SeekerHalfblood Twin

Jess stifled a giggle at the look on Dorian's face after apparating for what she presumed was the first time. It was always pretty unnerving at first, but she almost liked it now, being able to appear and disappear with a crack. And yes, sometimes she did apparate down the stairs or just straight into her bedroom. Some things were made to be used to avoid having to deal with annoying parents or brothers. She didn't bother letting go of his hand for the time being, and it was her turn to tug him along, nodding energetically at his cheery question. She was still very proud of herself for pulling that little deception off, even if it had really been Dori's dad that ended up letting them go- if not for his interference they might have really ended up studying, and Jess would have spent the afternoon looking like she was being tortured, having to keep up the facade of an overly earnest older schoolmate.

"I've got no clue what's showing, but you can bet there'll be at least one random indie film, 'based on a true story' thriller, and horror movie sequel," she shrugged as she exited the alley, keeping her down in case there were any muggles nearby wondering where the two had come from. "But I'll see whatever. I mean," she said teasingly, "I'd love to see a cheesy rom-com, but I don't fancy putting you through that, lucky for you." She was exaggerating- sure, she liked romance movies as much as the next girl, but she was also a big fan of comedies and adventure films, though she could usually pass on horror movies and the action ones that just weren't fun and went on forever and ever- "You pick the movie," she offered. "I pick snacks." She had muggle money on her, courtesy of her da, who'd slipped her some earlier that day when she turned pleading brown eyes on him. Worked every time.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And when the basement cracks and the needle drops...
You can't turn back and you just can't stop!
I can see the silhouettes dancing up against the wall;
It sure feels good, feels good, yeah, we're gonna lose control.
Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one.
Kickin' up the dust and we're making every move we know!
Baby, don't stop, keep the vibe up...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Restless at the Cinema with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Ecstatic
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ohmygod I'm out of the house IT'S A MIRACLE ❞

Heч тħeяe, Lıттłe Ređ Rıđıиg Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe łøøκıиg gøøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe eνeячтħıиg ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          A вıg вαđ ωøłf ¢øυłđ ωαит ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceDori snickered when she began detailing her prediction for the different types of films playing. If he had to guess, he'd say she was right on the money; the box office could be sort of predictable like that. "You forgot about the other horror movie, the one that's not a sequel, but is trying to cash in on the same theme that made that one movie really popular last Summer. And the superhero flick that's probably a remake or a reboot. And the generic action flick that's getting by on the guy they cast as the lead badass," he told her, ticking each off on his fingers. When she said she'd like to see a cheesy romcom, he tried not to look to horribly off-put by the concept. He couldn't quite tell if she was genuinely saying he didn't have to sit through one with her, or trying to get him to say no, it's cool, he'd totally sit through a chick flick with her. Which, if this were a date date, he might've been more inclined to do so. But it wasn't a date. So, he wasn't technically obligated by social convention to sit through something he didn't want to watch, right? He certainly hoped so... especially when she added that he could pick the film. That made him pale slightly, because it felt like an awful lot of pressure to be very suddenly thrown at him. What if he picked something she hated?

spaceAs they approached the ticket booth, his eyes were roving the available titles, looking for something that looked like something she might like. "Uh... compromise? I like action movies, you like romantic comedies... there's an action comedy showing with a female lead, pretty sure she hooks up with the sidekick guy," he said, pointing at the advertisement for the movie in question. He recalled seeing a couple of ads for the thing on the telly, it'd looked pretty good. A bit cliche, perhaps, but most movies were in one way or another. It didn't look bad, which was the key thing, he thought. Of course, it could be utterly horrible, but so could anything else they decided to see, he figured. Dori reached into his pocket, taking out his wallet, thankful he hadn't forgotten it at home. His parents, in their infinite wisdom (hah!), had essentially forbidden their sons from leaving their house, almost ever... but continued to pay them allowance. Including while they were away at school, actually, so he'd built up a pretty decent amount of cash. Most of it he'd had converted to magic money, figuring he could spend it at Hogsmeade (which he was thankful he and his brothers were even allowed to go to), but he hadn't wanted to be completely broke in the muggle world, just in case. He glanced at Jess with a faint blush filling his cheeks, wondering if she'd also meant for him to pay for her movie, and her to pay for his snacks. After all, it didn't make much sense for her to pick out what snacks he would eat if she weren't paying... and surely she hadn't expected to pay for everything. A quick glance at the prices, and he pulled out enough money for two tickets, waiting for her to confirm or shoot down his selection before stepping towards the booth.

xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт вıg eчeš чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đяıνe ωøłνeš мαđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø šee тħαт чøυ đøи'т geт ¢ħαšeđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I øυgħт тø ωαłκ ωıтħ чøυ føя α ωαчš

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          мe, мчšełf, αиđ I
                                                          Looking Chill at the Cinema with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is going to be great. ❞

Sħe'š α я e в e ł ; šħe'š α š α ı и т ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Sħe'š тħe š α ł т øf тħe e α я т ħ αиđ šħe'š đ α и g e я ø υ š ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Sħe'š α я e в e ł ; ν ı g α ł α и т e ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Mıššıиg ł ı и κ øи тħe в я ı и κ øf đ e š т я υ ¢ т ı ø и ஒ ஒ ஒxxx

spaceElizabeth was very careful as she waited in the line at the cinema's box office to not show even a hint of how happy she was. Her face was a practiced expression, distant and aloof, like she couldn't care less about anything going on in the world around her. Inside, though, she was buzzing with excitement. She'd finally gotten her mother to let off her grounding for running off at the train station, just long enough to let her go see a film. Of course, Beth had lied through her teeth and said she'd be getting extra credit for going to see said film, but that was beside the point. It'd taken some serious maneuvering, and no amount of backwards logic and outright lies, to convince her mother that A) Beth absolutely needed to see this movie, and B) that she should get to go see it without her mother. The outright lie there being that Beth's friend Maura was joining her, along with Maura's mother and father. In reality, Beth just knew that the family was here tonight to see a completely different film, and had been able to point their car out to her mother when she'd dropped her off. Maura wouldn't be caught dead going to see a French film, wasn't even taking French in school, but obviously Julianne didn't know that. The squib barely resisted the urge to smirk at her victory, her fingers tapping impatiently across her thigh as she waited in the line. Ugh, she hoped the big, sweaty guy in front of her wasn't going to see the same film she was; he was ripe, and she'd probably be able to smell him from the other side of the room. Her nose wrinkled in distaste. She almost said something to the guy, but didn't want to risk getting in trouble and not allowed in to see her film. It was only showing for a week, and if she didn't see it now, it'd be a b***h to try and get a hold of. This was pretty much her best shot at it, and she was sooo not missing this film.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sħe š ı и g š тħe я e ν ø ł υ т ı ø и
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Tħe đ α ω и ı и g øf øυя ł ı ν e š
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sħe в я ı и g š тħıš ł ı в e я α т ı ø и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Tħαт I נυšт ¢ α и ' т đ e f ı иe

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers