Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Prince Charles Cinema ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
The wasted years, the wasted youth. The pretty lies, the ugly truth. 
And the day has come where I have died. Only to find I’ve come alive

Dani blinked, watching as he lifted the arm rest between them. She smiled softly and immediately curled up against his side comfortably. She wondered half-heartedly if he enjoyed making her blush, because it seemed to be all she did around him. Especially when he was smiling at her like that.

Adolescence didn’t make sense. A little loss of innocence 
The ugly years of being a fool. Ain’t youth meant to be beautiful?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Kellan Loire

Cook of Three Broomsticks
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad, good girls go bad...

When Dani curled up next to him, he put his arm around her and smiled widely. The lights dimmed, so the movie was about to start. Kell held onto Dani, smiling in anticipation. "If this movie sucks, we make fun of it, agreed?"

I know your type, you're daddy's little girl
Just take a bite
Let me shake up your world
'Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong
I'm gonna' make you lose control

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dani looked up at him and nodded her head in agreement. "Of course." She said as if it was the most obvious thing on the planet. "What else would we do if the movie sucked huh?" She asked, blinking up at him innocently. She smiled, almost mischievously and kissed his cheek, before snuggling up against his side again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Kellan Loire

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Kellan smirked when he heard what Dani said and knew what she, or at least her mind, was thinking. "Oh, I can think of a few things," he said and waggled his eyebrows at her. Someone from behind them shushed them, so Kellan smirked and kissed her softly on the lip.

Just take a bite

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dani's eyes widened at his words and look. She hadn't actually realized what she was insinuating by her words, and blushed bright red when it hit her. Before she could say she hadn't meant it like that, someone behind them shushed them and she immediately closed her mouth. She was just about to turn her head and pay attention to the starting movie when Kell was suddenly kissing her, and all thoughts of anything flew out the window. Especially thoughts of objecting to her earlier statement.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Kellan Loire

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Well, that was a dreadful movie," Kellan said, pulling Dani gently against him and smiling at her. As they walked from the theater, Kell glanced at her. "Do you have any idea of what you want to do next?" he asked, curious of what she wanted to do.

Just take a bite

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

"It was bloody awful."She said nodding her head in agreement, as he dragged her closer to him, making her blush and smile. She looked up at him when he asked her what she wanted to do and paused, thinking about it. "Er.. I dunno. We could just walk around... if you like?" She glanced up at him, smiling hopefully. It may have been a bit weird of her, but she really did enjoy just walking around. It was relaxing, and she somehow always ended up finding new and interesting placed by accident. Which was always fun. 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:08 pm
When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood’s run stale

User Image

Daemon Brookwater
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Daemon smiled and whistled a little, rocking on his heels. Bored and feeling spontaneous, he looked at her suddenly.
"May I join you? It'll be a date. I buy tickets," he said abruptly.
He wanted to get his mind off Home, and this seemed an effective way to do so. Tassy was cool, and he liked the idea of spending a little time with her.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

((OOC- didn't know what else to say lol))

Kai Sparrowheart

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Kellan Loire

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

He quirked an eyebrow at her, then smiled. "There's a park not too far away. We can walk there, if you'd like," he said, smiling at her. When their eyes connected, Kell felt a little warmth shoot through him.

Just take a bite

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dani smiled and nodded. "Yeah. That's sounds perfect. " Her brown eyes danced with joy as she watched him. Without warning, her body decided to act without her permission, and she was moving closer to him and kissing him quickly. She pulled away after only a moment and intertwined their fingers. "Lead the way." She whispered, gesturing with her free hand, and completely ignoring the bright red blush now dusting her cheeks.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Kellan Loire

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Kellan smiled when she kissed him of his own volition and returned the kiss, this one a peck on the cheek. "Sure, the park isn't too far, if I remember correctly." He held her against him as they walked out of the theater, headed for the park.

Just take a bite

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Music is the strongest form of magic.
But when you get music and words together,
that can be a very powerful thing.

Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ~Squib

User Image Single

Tassy blinked once. Then twice. It was on her third blink that she comprehended what was just said and gave grin. "Sure, but I'll buy any concessions." she shot back. She just couldn't believe her luck; she had been all set for an evening alone watching a rather corny musical and now she had a date to said corny musical. It was...rather odd if she had to be honest. But she wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Out on the Town] [Where: Prince Charles Cinema] [With: Daemon] [Feeling: Curious/Elated] [Thinking: Oookay?]

Kai Sparrowheart

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:45 pm
User Image
To this world I'm unimportant
Just because I have nothing to give
So you call this your free country
Tell me why it cost so much to live
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes walked up to the cinema, hands deep in his pocket. This was probably his first date since Tammy, and while he hadn't heard from her since she disappeared. He had no idea what happened to her, and it still bothered him. However, Andi... He hadn't felt like this, not even with Tammy. Plus, he was kind of feeling a bit jealous of Chris, to be honest. He didn't realize that his brother having found someone would do that to him. However, it came as a relief that Andi had said yes. Funny thing, that. It was like he expected for her to say no. They had been friends first. It might have made her uncomfortable. Now he was here, and he couldn't keep a goofy smile off his face for whatever reason.

-------------------------
State: Nervous but excited
OOC: ...

This world can turn me down
But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Cause I'm not built that way
When everything is gone there
Is nothing there to fear
This world cannot bring me down
No cause I'm already here

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image
User Image

All my life I've been good but now I'm thinking "What the hell?"
❤ All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about

At the Goldwind House: "Gaaahhh!!" Andi let out an aggravated shriek as she rummaged through her closet, tossing jeans and skirts and blouses everywhere. A heel was flung at the wall, hitting it and falling like a deadweight to the floor. "I don't know what to wear! I don't want to overdress, but I don't want to underdress either! Why is this so hard? It's just Chalmes, for crying out loud!" The teen stalked away from her closet and flopped face first onto her bed. Her blonde hair covered her face as she mumbled something that couldn't be made out. Kolby scurried over to his owner and curled up on her head. This made Andi look up, causing the ferret to tumble back onto the mattress. "No, Kolby. It's not nap time. I have to get ready for my date." she said with a sigh. The ferret blinked at her and tilted his head, his nose wiggling in response to his owner's voice. "You wouldn't understand. You have that fancy fur of yours to wear all the time. I don't have that." she added. Kolby blinked twice, then sprung from the bed and into the teen's closet. "Kolby? Get out of there. You'll get lost. Kolby?" Andi slowly crept towards the deadly closet. Just then, a furry black head popped out of the mess with a pink sweatshirt in his mouth. He tugged it out of the pile of clothes and tossed it at his owner. Though, it landed on the ground not five inches away, but it was still a good effort. Andi picked up the sweatshirt and stared at her pet with a confused look on her face as he dove back into the pile. This time, he emerged with a sneaker. "Okay, okay. I get it. You want me to wear these?" Andi asked the ferret. Kolby nodded vigorously, and a smile danced across Andi's lips. "I'm taking fashion advice from a rodent... What could go wrong?"

At the Cinema: Andi rolled along the sidewalk through London. It would have taken her forever to get the the Cinema on time if she had walked, seeing as her wardrobe difficulties kept her at home later than she expected. She had taken the ferret's advice (since when did a ferret have a fashion sense?) and sported a pink sweatshirt and jeans, along with a pair of sneakers. She thought it seemed rather plain at first, but now... It was perfect. She didn't need to dress up for Chalmes. It was Chalmes! He was her friend, and she was pretty sure that he, being a guy, would care less about what she was wearing. Her blonde locks danced in the breeze as she rolled onward, streaks of pink and black contrasting this cold, winter afternoon. Thankfully, it wasn't currently snowing, but it sure was chilly. Andi's hands were balled up in the pockets of her sweatshirt, trying to keep warm so they didn't fall off. As she approached the Cinema, the teen searched for Chalmes, looking for that familiar face that made her smile. There, away from anyone else that happened to be passing by, stood her tall, dark, and mysterious friend. Friend? Boyfriend? Date? Thing?..... Andi stepped off her skateboard, grasped it under her arm, and crept up behind the other teen. At this distance, she could see that he was smiling. It was adorable! "What's got you so smiley today?" she asked, glancing up at him with a grin that was just as silly as his. She couldn't help it. His smile was contagious, and it was one of the things that she liked the most about him.

If you love me, if you hate me, you can't save me, baby, baby ❤
All my life I've been good but now "What the hell?"

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:08 pm
User Image
To this world I'm unimportant
Just because I have nothing to give
So you call this your free country
Tell me why it cost so much to live
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes turned around as he heard Andi and cocked his head, before chuckling a bit. "Who me, smile? That must be against some unwritten rule, right? I mean, people just can't smile, right?" The grin on his face said otherwise, and he couldn't help but put a hand behind his head. "So, any idea what movie you want to see? My treat, since I have some extra money and nothing really to spend it on. Maybe get something afterwards to snack on or something." Yeah, definitely different than last time. He was nervous, but more at ease. Felt kind of weird, actually, to be in that position. He glanced up at the marquee and read off what was showing. A couple looked good, but he was letting Andi pick, so he kept silent about his thought until she said something.

State: Nervous but excited
OOC: ...

This world can turn me down
But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Cause I'm not built that way
When everything is gone there
Is nothing there to fear
This world cannot bring me down
No cause I'm already here