Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Restaurant and Lucky bar ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image
๐•ƒ๐•ช๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•ค...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // single // widowedspace
CURRENTLY // Looking Imposing at the Barspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Staffspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Unhingedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I will end this now...' spacespac

โ– โ– โ– 'And you might say it's self-indulgent,
you might say its self-destructive.'
โ– โ– โ–
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

spaceLysandar entered the establishment, a black look marring his expression, eyes swirling with anger and a hint of madness. He hadn't believed the rumors at first, had refused. His son would never... he'd beaten and cursed any such disgusting impulses out of the boy at a very, very young age, after all. Every wrong step Antony had taken had been met with punishment. Some might call him cruel, but he knew better. He was only doing what was required. What was best for his son. The boy had just been to stupid to know it then. And was apparently too stupid to know it now; he'd seen the pair, sitting at some disgusting muggle coffee shop, laughing together. A coy smile, a flirtatious wink... it was disgusting. Deplorable. That he was seeing a man was disgusting enough, that the man was a muggle... positively vulgar. The former Slyherin's lip curled as he took in the decor; he'd followed the filth his son was... seeing... to his place of work earlier this week, staked the place out, but he hadn't bothered to go inside. He'd known that the moment he entered, the second that man tried to speak to him, he'd snap... earlier this week, it hadn't been the plan. Now, however... the curled lip was replaced with a cruel smirk. He watched the waiters move about, eyes narrowing on the man in question. He observed the patterns, figured out which tables he would serve, and made his selection. When the host came to him to ask how many, he held up an imperious hand, arching a brow. "I'll seat myself, thank you," he said, his tone leaving no room for argument. He almost missed the way the man flinched, like the hand he'd raised would strike him. Lysandar almost snorted; as if he would be so crass. With his son, yes, with the Squib, certainly, but here? He was better than them. He didn't have to use his hands to cause them harm... in that moment, he decided they all needed to learn that lesson. Just hurting the man who had corrupted his son wasn't enough; they all needed to learn their place.

spaceHe slid into the booth he'd selected, leaning back in the chair, fingers tapping at the surface, eyes roaming the room. When they landed on the waiter, his son's... boyfriend, his gaze narrowed. The young man felt eyes on him and turned, making eye contact with Lysandar. He scowled a bit and wandered up to the host, and the pair seemed to argue for a moment. When it was done, he was approaching his table, the expression wiped clean, replaced with that simpering smile that those in the service industry so often wore. He offered his name, which Lysandar ignored, and asked what he could get him to drink. Lysandar offered the young man a small, cruel smile. "I'm afraid I'm not here for a drink," he said quietly. The muggle's look of confusion was priceless. Almost amusing. He gave an odd little blink, and then asked, "Uh, well then, have you looked over the menu?" Lysandar chuckled, and Lionel felt a chill run over him. This man... something wasn't right with him. He had the strangest light in his eye...

spaceIn a flash, Lysandar had his wand out, a quick spell murmured, slipping into the waiter's mind, forcing him to take a seat across the table. "I can see you're confused... and why wouldn't you be? Foolish, stupid thing that you are... courting favor with your betters and too blind to even see that's who they are." The muggles eyes went wide, Lysandar allowing him just enough control of his own facial expression to see the fear. It almost cooled his anger... almost. "Would you like me to tell you what's happening? You think you would. You think that you want to know what I'm doing to you, how I'm doing it, how this is going to end... but you don't. And because you don't... I'm going to tell you. Because I'm a cruel, cruel man... and you've made me do this. I want you to understand that; this is your own fault. Perhaps not entirely, but enough. I'll get to the others as soon as I know who they are. But... you're the first one I've caught. Lucky, lucky you." The wand pointed at the man was suddenly at his throat, jabbing into his pulse; Lionel swallowed hard, the pressure hurting him. Lysandar could see the pain... his grin widened, eyes taking on an almost comically villainous light. This... this would be fun.

spaceAnother spell slipped from his lips, the hold of the Imperious curse staying strong to keep Lionel from moving, from screaming or fleeing... but his face became a perfect mask of pain. They were attracting a couple of looks now, but Lysandar didn't care... he'd already decided they were all going to die, anyway. He smiled in the face of the waiter's pain, feeling a wonderful little thrill run through him. It was so much fun, showing these rodents their place. "You know my son... but of course, you didn't know you knew him. Or that he was my son... you can't be blamed for that, of course, but I'll blame you anyway. You're not exactly in a position to argue with me over it, now are you?" Another evil grin. Belatedly, he wished he'd made the man bring him a glass of wine before he'd started all this. It would've been nice to have a drink. "Yes, well. My son... Antony. You've been seeing him... I can't imagine why any man would ever... but that's beside the point. Of course, you were only reaching... I'm sure you could see that Antony was something greater than you, though naturally you've no idea what. I saw the confusion when you spotted my wand; he never told you, then? At least he did something right... It's not a trick, I've not drugged you. I'm sure that's what you're telling yourself; I've been at this long enough to know. I make a living making people like you forget about people like me... although I admit, I might do a bit of... extracurricular work. For fun. It's just so enjoyable to steal your memories away... and you make it so. Bloody. Easy." Lysandar lowered his wand then, crossing his arms. It really was too easy... he often wondered, then, why it was so enjoyable. Typically things that were easy bored him... he chalked it up to knowing he was doing a public service. And to the fact that, no matter how easy it might be, it was worth it to see their faces.

spaceLysandar realized he'd been quiet too long; he was supposed to be explaining this to the filth. Not that the muggle deserved to know why he was dying, or anything like that... quite the contrary. Lysandar felt he had earned the right to see that flash of understanding... just before the light left the man's eyes forever. He pursed his lips a moment. "Where was I? Ah, yes, my son... well, you see, my son and I are... different, from you. Better. Superior... That wizardkind allows muggles to live without knowledge of our existence, that we don't simply crush you under our bootheels and make you our slaves, has always confounded me. Some people think you're like us... but you're not. At all. Even a house-elf can do magic, after all, and you know none. Couldn't perform a spell if you were shown how. Honestly, you're useless. As I've said... house-elves can do magic, and you cannot... if it were up to me, you'd all be dead, probably. There's nothing you can do that some creature can't do faster. Better. Your very existence is... insulting, really. The fact that I'm supposed to treat you as an equal more so. The fact that you would believe yourself worthy of my son... I'm not sure if that's admirable, or deplorable. That he lowered himself to you makes me sick, to my very core." Lysandar had remained mostly calm for the duration of his speech, but towards the end, his expression grew dark, dangerous. The cruelty in his eyes was matched by the insanity growing within.

spaceSuddenly, his hand shot out, gripping the waiter's neck. His wand pointed at his heart. "My son... I will deal with later. But you... your mistake will be your last. He will be made to live with his shame... you, on the other hand... today, you die." The man's eyes grew wide, and then Lysandar cursed him again, his personal favorite spell, the one that made even the strongest man weep with pain. The muggle's expression was perfect; strained, that horror and pain showing through... was that a tear? Well, then. Lysandar didn't usually break them so soon. But then, he might be putting a bit of extra oomph into this one. Typically it was just for fun... tonight, it was personal.

spaceThey'd attracted attention now, for sure. There were people watching. He shot a couple at another table an evil, insane grin, and the man's hand shot out to grab the woman's. His intentions were clear; he wanted out the door. Lysandar pointed his wand at it and locked it magically; let them try, no one would be leaving tonight. In fact, to be safe... he stood, making his way to the kitchen. When one of the cooks tried to stop him at the door, he rolled his eyes and tossed them back with a wave of his wand. It didn't take long to lock the back exit, too, and he smiled, knowing that the people were trapped. Some of them might try to break the windows to escape, but that could be prevented as well... a few charms to reinforce the glass, and he returned to his booth, not bothering to sit. Instead, he leaned against the table, looking down at Lionel. "So... how should I do this? Hm? Kill you first... or should I kill all of them instead and save you for last? ... I think that's only fair. This is your fault. They could've continued their pointless, boring lives a while longer if not for you." Lysandar approached the couple who'd looked like they would try to escape; still seated, he noticed. These first deaths were quick. It wasn't until he'd made his way through perhaps ten people before someone figured it out. Trouble started then; the men began trying to attack him; he silenced them quickly, killed most of them, caused a bit of pain for those who were especially annoying. There were screams, people running; he was oblivious to most of it, focused on his task. By the end of the night, every person in this room would be dead...

spaceWhen the room fell silent, he realized he had only one man left; the waiter. He returned to the table, this time with a glass of wine in hand; he didn't recall taking it, but it had come from one of the other tables, he was sure. He could hear sirens outside... some passerby must have alerted the authorities. It didn't matter; each death had been its own torture to Lionel, he knew. He'd caused him enough pain... Lysandar was confident that he would've learned his lesson. Not that it mattered, since he would be dead. He tapped his wand against his chin, fire in his eyes mostly dead, the cold, glittering orbs calmer now, a different sort of insanity dwelling there. "Don't worry; it's over now. Perhaps in the next life, you won't be so foolish," he murmured, and then one last whispered curse, a final flare of green light, and Lysandar was gone with a crack, leaving a host of corpses in his wake, a silent smile on his lips.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          โ– โ– โ– 'But, you see, it's more productive
                                                          than if i were to be healthy.'
                                                          โ– โ– โ–

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image
                                                    To this world I'm unimportant
                                                    Just because I have nothing to give
                                                    So you call this your free country
                                                    Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                    Tell me why

User Image
                                                    โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ‚ดqั†ั—ะฌ || Tัˆั—ะธ || Mั‘cะฝaะฟั—c

Chalmes looked around the bar as he sat drinking. So far, he was by himself, and he was mostly just killing time before he headed home. He'd declined an offer from a coworker to go out, citing that he was just wanting to grab a bite to eat and head home, which wasn't far from the truth, really. He had eaten, he was just not wanting much in the way of company. Besides, he was tired. He was just thinking on whether he was going to go to bed and hit the sack when he went home or do something before sleeping. Either way, he was sure that he was going to have a quiet night for once.

Thinking: So, home and sleep, or home, play a couple of video games, and then sleep?
                                                    OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                    But I wonโ€™t turn away
                                                    And I wonโ€™t duck and run
                                                    Cause I'm not built that way
                                                    When everything is gone there
                                                    Is nothing there to fear
                                                    This world cannot bring me down
                                                    No cause I'm already here

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:55 am
User Image

Maybelline Johnson
Inquirer of the Daily Prophet

M
            aybelline had honestly never heard of this hole-in-the-wall restaurant and pub that a wizard had allegedly shot up with unforgivable curses. She couldn't remember his name, or even if the man had been found or whether the case would see trial in Wizengamot courts. It was old news, therefore, unworthy of her notice. It was unlikely that case was going to allude to any more mysteries; she needed to find something new, the next big thing whatever that may be.

The renegade/vigilante vampire story fell through, so much for that idea. Her other leads were as few and far between these days. The wizarding world was quietโ€”almost too quietโ€”maybe she's just a cynic? Either way, it wouldn't hurt to stop and mingle with the muggles for a while as she gets herself sloshed.
            โ€Oh, I'll... I'll probably just sit at the bar if you don't mind,โ€ Maybel excused herself from the hostess and waiters. She shuffled to a seat, hooked her purse behind her chair and adjusted her blazer tighter around her shoulders before she smoothed the ends of her skirt. It felt bloody barmy in this muggle garb, well that's a lie, she loves muggle clothes, just not the professional suits and formal attire. She had a brief interview with a witch in the business district of London, took a short ride on the Knight Bus to arrive at this one particular location. โ€Hmm, suppose I'll just have a water for now, thank you.โ€ Her smile was forced. She suddenly lost the desire to imbibe her paranoia away. It wouldn't help, she knew it. She wasn't so foolish.

But what if she was in over her head? What if she had her shining moment in the spot light, and it was over! Just like that. She dreaded this uncertainty. Slender fingers stole her glass of water in midair, thanked the bartender once again, and sipped generously from her little black straw. Finally, for the first time realizing she was in a world other than just in her own mind, she took a glance around the room. Faces, people, men, woman, children, and him. She blinked. 'Wait, I know him.' She recalled clearly. 'It's the bloke from WizzHard, whas'his'sons'name, errr, Jake? Um. Chris!' She nodded, the sparks of recognition fired from piston to piston.

He didn't seem all that approachable, though. In fact, everything seemed to indicate otherwise. Still, that had never truly stopped her before, had it? And besides, maybe there's more than meets the eye to this Whitethorne family? Maybe if it was just a rumor, she could spin it into a twisted front page story and see her name in black and white all over again!
            โ€Hullo there,โ€ she waved towards him from across a row of tables with a cheery enough of an expression on her face that screamed 'I come in peace.' She'd gotten quite used to the negative views against her as a reporter. โ€Hope I'm not botherin' you,โ€ she seized her bag, slid from her barstool and meandered closer towards the virile young man, just enough so she wouldn't have to shout. โ€Are you waiting for someone? Don't suppose I could join you, could I?โ€ A bashful sort of desperation hid in the shadows of her high cheekbones. โ€I jus' got off from a business meeting, an', I jus' hate to eat alone.โ€ She admitted; the words spilled out all at once and barely had time to finish before the syllables for the next were already tumbling past her lips. She gave a sheepish grin. โ€Oh-! But I understand if you're expecting someone...โ€ Holy seven black hells and Merlin's tangled beard. What if he was on a date? Taken aback, her countenance wavered. She hadn't even considered that... Well bullocks!... Although,... If it's a married woman or a hooker, it just might be interesting enough to stick around for.

User Image

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Lucky's Pub
speaking to Chalmes
Halfblood, twenty five, Gryffindor Alumni
Blazer Concealed: are wand, dagger, and coin purse

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:08 am
User Image
                                                    Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes glanced up from his plate to notice a woman approach him at the bar. His eyes slid over her carefully, thinking that he might have seen her before, but for the life of him couldn't figure out where. Deciding there really wasn't any harm in talking, he shrugged, indicating the seat beside his. "Yeah, sure mate. Go ahead and have a seat. I'm just wasting time before I head home anyway. I'm Chalmes. Nice to meet you."

Had he even had time to consider his words, or who he was speaking to, he wouldn't have given her permission to take a seat. Or given out his name. Unfortunately, Chalmes never expected to see any sort of witch outside of his sister or muggleborns outside of the wizarding world, so he had no clue that they had met before. Instead Chalmes just leaned back and gave her a small smile. "So, um, may I buy you a drink or something? Least that would be one less expense tonight, right?"

Thinking: So, home and sleep, or home, play a couple of video games, and then sleep?
                                                    OOC:

But I wonโ€™t turn away
                                                    Is nothing there to fear

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image

Maybelline Johnson

M
            aybelline happily obliged and dipped herself gently into the seat beside his, smoothed her skirt, and offered a genuine smile. She hardly batted an eye as he sized her up and down, as if trying to register her form in his memory banks to find a match. He hadn't though, she supposed it was because she was without her blood red cloak, she always wore it. But it wasn't exactly synonymous with blending in in muggle London, now was it? When he offered a different name than she had remembered, she faltered. It was immediate and obvious; she tilted her head and narrowed her eyes ever so slightly. Should she lie too? Or would it be obvious, then? She could pretend not to notice and just carry on without offering her own name, but that wouldn't last long. She could admit to one of her nicknames, but that might trigger memories. โ€Nice to meet you too...โ€ She said slyly, her slitted eyes cast accusations like bricks. โ€You don't remember me, do you?โ€ She decided to play it safe; the risks were too high otherwise.

โ€I'm Maybel, I met you at your da's shop.โ€ She spoke carefully, analyzing his every motion. She leaned against the table, the weight of her chin held up by the palm of her hand. โ€So were you lying then or are you lying now? I know there's not two of you,โ€ she mused. She didn't seem bothered, more intrigued, if anything, and her tone was as light and playful as it ever was. Still, it had never really dawned on her to look into his family background, she never thought she would see him again, actually. The Whitethorne family had remained relatively under the radar, which, she supposed, was probably how they preferred it. โ€I'll take a drink though, if your still offering.โ€

User Image

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Lucky's Pub
speaking to Chalmes

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image
                                                    Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes watched her watch him, wondering why exactly she seemed to be cautious. And then she said it. You don't remember me, do you? His brow furrowed, trying to place her face with a name. However, that was offered just a few seconds later, and Chalmes froze. Maybel... Oh, s**t. No one was supposed to know that Chris had a twin, especially since he rarely, if ever, visited Diagon Alley anymore. This, well, this was completely different. This... Ruddy hell, how was he supposed to fix this? Before he could speak, she asked him if he was lying, and he glared. He was not a liar, not like his sister. She had a talent for lying he could never have. He narrowed his own eyes, his blue glaring at Maybel's own. "What, what am I supposed to say? 'Oh, hi, I'm Chalmes, I'm covering for my twin because he can't be in the shop during the day.' Yeah, it doesn't work. You were sniffing around for vampires, and you came to the one place where you'd find one. Well, you know what? I don't ruddy care. That's my twin you were asking about. You think I was going to give away his secret for a news story? Bloody hell, if Chris wanted to talk to reporters or, I dunno, wannabe vampire hunters, he would have been at the shop. Only that wouldn't have worked, huh? He's only there at night, it wouldn't have worked."

His brain finally caught up with the words he spoke. Oh, ruddy hell. He gave it all away, didn't he? He glared at the woman, knowing he made a mistake, but he wasn't a wizard, otherwise he would have abbreviated her right then and there. Or whatever it was that wizards did to people that made them forget things. He almost thought it would have been a mercy had his father actually done that to him. Too bad it couldn't be done. That would have removed an entire lifetime, and he would have been left a vegetable or something. He pointed a finger at the woman, not happy about what had just transpired, but unable to change it. He blamed the lack of that ruddy cloak for why he didn't spot her immediately. "Only if this never appears in the Prophet. Ruddy hell, it's not just Chris's life on the line if that information is leaked. There was an entire group of vampire hunters that came after anyone that was a vampire, or well, not human. I don't know the full details, Chris never said. But every vampire was a target. That nearly destroyed every vampire in the United Kingdom. So no, you get the drink if you keep the story of what I just said out of the paper." It was the best he could come up with, but well, he'd screwed up. Hopefully Maybel had some sort of morals or sense of self-preservation. He'd heard about what happened to humans that broke a vampire's secret without their permission, and Chalmes blanched, realizing it could very easily happen to him. Great, so it was his ruddy arse in the fire too. Lovely.

OOC:

But I wonโ€™t turn away
                                                    Is nothing there to fear

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image

Maybelline Johnson

M
            aybelline felt like she'd just sauntered in to the dark side of the moon, obliquely unexplored. Of course, it wasn't the first time she'd been chewed out in public, it sort of came with the job, but holy hells! She never expected she'd been so damn close to the hitting the nail on the head, and all this time, never have even known it! Her mind was reeling as she struggled to grasp everything he was saying, and a part of her wanted to think he was lying! He had to be, right? It was all so bloody absurd, what in the world were the chances? But... he was much too serious to be joking, even if it was supposed to be the driest sense of sarcasm ever. Moments into his speech, she, rather unlady like, kicked him as hard as she could in the shin. โ€Seriously? Right here!?โ€ She hissed across the table at him and glanced around the dining area. They were in a bloody public muggle building for Merlin's sake! But seriously though, 'wannabe vampire hunter'? It's not like she was running around wielding wooden stakes or anything!

But finally, he'd seemed to pull himself together long enough to register what he'd just said. His glare was met with a sigh as her shoulders deflated. Honestly, she was starting to wonder how much of a wizard this man really was. (If she were him, she would have cursed herself by now, luckily for her, Chris, or Chalmes, or whoever the hell he was, hadn't.) The minute his finger dared to make accusations, she held up both hands defenselessly.
            โ€You have my word it won't, though I suppose my word isn't worth much these days. I'll just have to assure you, no one would believe me if I tried...โ€ She shook her head and lowered her hands slowly, only after she was sure the bloke wasn't hiding a wand under the table in his free hand. โ€Besides... I don't fancy the idea of either of us becoming a midnight snack.โ€ She said much too calmly, considering the circumstances, It hadn't even been a few days since her last hellish fitful of nightmares. Sometimes, she could even see it when she closed her eyes. โ€Too soon to joke?โ€ She assumed.

โ€Look, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to bombard you with questions, if that's what you're thinking. Do you think we could, I dunno, start over?โ€ She suggested sheepishly, and felt rather ridiculous for saying it. But she'd always invested so much of herself into her work, she never really left time for, well, her. She mustered up a grin as she extended her hand over the table for an exaggerated shake. โ€I'm Maybel, it's nice to meet you... again.โ€

User Image

Lucky's Pub
speaking to Chalmes

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:31 pm
User Image

โ™•WELSHCAPTAIN&SEEKER
                  X X X X XGryffindor Alumnus

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ˜…โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ŒI feel something so R I G H T
          By doing the WRONG thingxxxAnd I feel something so WRONG
          By doing the R I G H T thing
          I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't liexxxI couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie
          I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't liexxxI couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Everything that KILLS me makes me feel A - L - I - V - E

xxxxxCadoc glanced at his watch. He had asked Andi to meet him after his practice. Without magic, he would have never made it from the pitch in Wales to the restaurant in the middle of London. Well, at least not on time. He couldn't just go to meet Andi without getting cleaned up after a long day of Quidditch. Sure, they had been seeing each other for a while now, but Cadoc just couldn't bear to do that to her. Women never seemed to be too accepting of odd smells, and quidditch players could be full of them, and as the captain of the team, Cadoc was no exception to the rule.

xxxxxThe seeker hoped that Andi could find this place. It was a muggle establishment. Cadoc didn't mind. It was a bit refreshing to go out into the muggle world every once in a while. People didn't know him there. In the wizarding world, he could hardly do anything without someone seeing it. And of course, it wasn't just him. It was never just about him. Not that the man wanted all of the attention. It would be about his sister or his brother. Everyone was all abuzz ever since he had proposed to the late Head Auror's daughter-in-law. People were wondering if Gwynfair would get a date. People were inquiring too much into his relationship for Andi, well, at least for his taste. One would think that he would be used to it, but it was never about the same thing.

xxxxxA waiter kept passing by the table Cadoc was seated at. He seemed to be getting impatient. Cadoc didn't care. He couldn't order without Andi. It would be rude. He just hoped that she would show up soon.

Maiya Kajuji

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image

โ™งStart a new fashion, wear your H E A R T on your sleeve
Sometimes you R E A C H what's real just by making believe
Unafraid, unashamed
There is J O Y to be claimed in this world
You even might wind up being glad to be you
E V E R โ™ง E V E R โ™ง A F T E R

User Image

Iส€ษชsสœ Lแด€ss || Hแดœา“า“สŸแด‡แด˜แดœา“า“ AสŸแดœแดษดษช || Pแดœส€แด‡ส™สŸแดแดแด…

Andi walked throw the streets of London, looking around in every direction, glad to be meeting Cadoc. She wasn't completely sure about how long they had been together, keeping track of time wasn't exactly her specialty but it wasn't like it mattered. It was times like this she was fairly certain she was not a normal woman. Oh well, she was happy, that was all that mattered right now. It seemed for the first time in a long time she was completely happy. Sure there seemed to be a lot of activity and all sorts of interesting rumors flying all around about their relationship but truthfully she didn't mind too much. It was actually rather...fun in a weird sort of way. It gave her things to focus on and gave her a bit of change from her life. She'd always been an adventurous spirit so dating a sort of famous person was not much of a stretch for her.

Andi walked into the restaurant a looked around, instantly spotting Cadoc, a large smile growing on her face. She moved and sat on the table across from him, studying his familiar face. She crossed her legs and bit her bottom lip, her subconscious always managing to do that.
"Hello" Andi said, in her thick Irish accent, "Sorry I'm a bit slow, I decided I need a bit of a walk." She said, "Well I mean I didn't walk from Ireland...I just apparated a bit away." She said realizing it wasn't exactly necessary but that was simply the way her brain worked. Oh well. "How are you my love?" She asked, not taking her eyes off him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image

โ™•WELSHCAPTAIN&SEEKER
                  X X X X XGryffindor Alumnus

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ˜…โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ŒI feel something so R I G H T
          By doing the WRONG thingxxxAnd I feel something so WRONG
          By doing the R I G H T thing

Everything that KILLS me makes me feel A - L - I - V - E

xxxxxAs each person walked into the restaurant Cadoc looked up to see if it was Andi. They had been dating for a while now, and he still got anxious. It wasn't because he didn't trust her or didn't know what she was going to do. Rather, it was because he wanted her to be happy. Truth be told, it was odd for Cadoc Wyn to care so much for someone that wasn't himself. He could hardly remember feeling this way before. Perhaps that was a sign.

xxxxxIt didn't take long for Andi to finally arrive. When she walked in, Cadoc couldn't help but smile. She always looked beautiful and today was no different. The smile stayed on his face as she took her seat. "That's quite alright love. I'd wait forever to see your smiling face," he replied. "Practice was a bit rough, but I think we might actually have a chance at the Cup this year. And how was your day?"

Maiya Kajuji

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image

โ™งStart a new fashion, wear your H E A R T on your sleeve
Sometimes you R E A C H what's real just by making believe
Unafraid, unashamed
There is J O Y to be claimed in this world
You even might wind up being glad to be you
E V E R โ™ง E V E R โ™ง A F T E R

User Image

Iส€ษชsสœ Lแด€ss || Hแดœา“า“สŸแด‡แด˜แดœา“า“ AสŸแดœแดษดษช || Pแดœส€แด‡ส™สŸแดแดแด…

Andi's heart fluttered a bit as Cadoc spoke. She really had come to love him, something that was surprisingly new to her. This relationship was full of first. That was part of the joy of it. He also happened to be a hopeless romantic, whether he believe it or not. She took a deep breath, his scent filling her and making her remarkably happy. She was just weird that way. She grabbed his hand gently. "That's wonderful, we'll just have to see how you get along with Ireland." She said with a wink, though truthfully she didn't have the slightest idea how her team was doing this year as she now mostly paid attention to the Welsch team for obvious reasons. Andi thought for a moment, "Well...I started making a quilt. I got a little bored and I guess it seemed like a good idea...though I am grossly under qualified." She said with a a slight chuckle. That was the one problem with her need for adventure, things got started and never finished because she truthfully didn't have an idea of how to do it. "Other than that the only highlight of my days is you." She said, smiling largely, looking over him.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image

c ฯ… r r e n ั‚ l y
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          โ™ฅ Mฮฑัฤฑะธฮฑ Aล‚ฤ‘ัeฤ‘ โ™ฅ
                                                          Looking Casual at Restaurant and Lucky Bar with - - -
                                                          xxxา“eelฮนngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxั‚ะฝฮนnฤธฮนngxxx
                                                          โ Am I hungry enough to eat? โž
                                                          โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

If ั‚ฤฑะผe ยขรธฯ…ล‚ฤ‘ ลก ั‚ รธ ฯ, ฤงรธฯ‰ ยขฮฑะธ I ะผฮฑฮบe ั‚ฤงฤฑลก ะผ รธ ั e ฯ รธ e ั‚ ฤฑ ยข โœฅ โœฅ โœฅxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Wฤงeะธ ั‚ฤงeัe'ลก ะธ รธ ั‚ ฤง ฤฑ ะธ g ะผรธัe ฯ ฮฑ ั‚ ฤง e ั‚ ฤฑ ยข ั‚รธ ะฒe ลกฮฑฤฑฤ‘? โœฅ โœฅ โœฅxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yรธฯ… ะฒัฤฑะธg ะผe รธ ฯ… ั‚, ลกฤงรธฯ‰ ะผe ล‚ ฤฑ g ฤง ั‚ โœฅ โœฅ โœฅxxxxxx
                                                          I'ะผ ลก รธ ั ั ั‡ ฤฑf I ฤง ฤฑ ฤ‘ e, I'ะผ ั‚รธรธ ฮฑ f ั ฮฑ ฤฑ ฤ‘ ั‚รธ ล‚รธรธฮบ ฤฑ ะธ ลก ฤฑ ฤ‘ e โœฅ โœฅ โœฅxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceDamien took a seat at a table near the back of the bar, grabbing a menu and looking it over. He wasn't quite sure if he was really hungry enough to eat anything at the moment; normally he would be, but he'd found himself sitting around the flat with nothing to do, and decided to pack a quick snack and head to the shop to tinker with a wand he'd been working on. But, as he'd been working on his 'quick snack,' Brownie had gotten involved and he'd found himself sitting in the back room with a small lunch instead. And he'd eaten it. Which he really shouldn't have, since he'd been planning on meeting his cousin Seth for lunch, but he hadn't really realized he was eating it until it was gone. He'd gotten a bit wrapped up in his work... which was fairly common, really. Normally it wasn't quite so bad, but he'd been gone on his honeymoon for two weeks and only just gotten back earlier that week. Two weeks of nothing but spending time with Mari was wonderful, but there was a small part of him that'd been going absolutely insane with all that idle time and no work to fill it with. Needless to say, he'd had to keep himself occupied... Or, rather, she had. And she'd done so admirably, but it'd still left him antsy. He felt like the walking opposite of 'All work and no play.'

spaceThe Slytherin frowned, figuring that at the very least he could get an appetizer. What, he had no idea. Maybe he'd wait for Seth and see what he wanted to do? Though, considering they were planning on meeting for lunch, it'd be a good bet that his cousin was actually hungry. He sighed and ordered a beer, glancing towards the door. He was a little early, he thought, much to his annoyance. But he'd been at a point in his work where he could either stop right then and take a break, or he'd be lost for hours with no hope of pulling himself out of it. He'd discovered a new quirk, and was playing with it. Which was actually part of why he had wanted to meet up with Seth in the first place; Damien had to wonder what it was that'd landed them both in the same career. He almost wanted there to be some genetic pre-disposition towards tradework on the Wynters side of his family; his mother would be rolling over in her grave to hear the implication. Pity he couldn't find a way to get that message across to the afterlife. He hadn't really ever spent much time with his mother's family, mostly because his Aunt Charlize was a piece of work, but her kids were alright. Or, the twins were, anyway. He didn't know about the two younger ones. William had seemed like a bit of a brat the last time he'd seen him, and Marzaan was basically a tiny clone of her mother. Still, he got along with Seth well enough, or he had since they'd connected with one another. Enough that Damien had invited him to the wedding, and was now meeting him for lunch... though, to be fair, that was mostly because he wanted to pick the guy's brain.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโœฅ โœฅ โœฅ Yรธฯ… ยขฮฑััั‡ ั‚ ั ฯ… ั‚ ฤง ฮฑะธฤ‘ ะผฮฑฮบe ะผe ลก ะผ ฤฑ ล‚ e
                                                          xxxxxxโœฅ โœฅ โœฅ If ฤฑั‚ ฯ‰eัe ั‡ รธ ฯ… ฮฑ ะธ ฤ‘ ะผ e ั‚รธะธฤฑgฤงั‚
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโœฅ โœฅ โœฅ I ฯ‰รธฯ…ล‚ฤ‘ ั‚ ฮฑ ะผ e ั‚ฤงe ลก ั‚ ฮฑ ั ลก
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxโœฅ โœฅ โœฅ ฮฑะธฤ‘ ลกฮฑฮฝe ั‚ฤงe ะฒ ั ฤฑ g ฤง ั‚ e ลก ั‚ รธะธe fรธั ั‡ รธ ฯ…

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image

User Image

โ™ซ Pureblood โ™ซ Mother โ™ซ Dating Cameron Rowley โ™ซ

I can't remember ยขฮฑัฮนะธฤฃ for an ะฝรธฯ…ั or so.
                                                        แนกฯ„ฮฑัฯ„ฮตโˆ‚ crying and I couldn't แนกฯ„รธฯ myself.
                                                        I started ัฯ…ะธะธฮนะธฤฃ but there's ะธรธฯ‰ะฝฮตัฮตto run to.

Elli wandered into the bar, heels clacking, and the first thing she thought was 'god damn it I sound like Grace walking around in these death traps' With a tiny sigh she headed over to the bar counter and swirled into a seat, legs crossing elegantly as she sat. "I'll have a sex on the beach" She grinned at the bartender and glanced around the bar, waiting for Chalmes to arrive. As she looked around she noticed at least 3 other men's eyes on her. I guess she was asking for it a little bit with the way she was dressed.

She felt a slight ounce of guilt at what she was about to do, and what she had been doing, but was it really her fault? Cam was never around, and she was lonely and stressed. Hell! Her son needed a father, and the fact that Kory was more likely to call Chalmes daddy rather than Cam was a proof of the matter. She sighed quietly and thanked the bar tender for her drink, taking a small sip afterwards.

Well it ฯ‰ฮฑแนก cool cool, it was just all ยขรธรธโ„“.
                                                        Now it's over for ะผฮต, and it's over for รฟรธฯ….
                                                        Let's see how ฦ’ฮฑั we've ยขรธะผฮต.
                                                        I believe the ฯ‰รธัโ„“โˆ‚ is ะฒฯ…ัะธฮนะธฤฃ to the ground.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image

And even though the moment passed me by
                                                  I still can't turn away
                                                  Cuz all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  And letters that you never meant to send
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

User Image

Wแด€ษดแด…แดแด€แด‹แด‡ส€ || Oแดกษดแด‡ส€, Jษชแดแดส Kษชแด…แด…แด‡สŸสŸ's Wแดษดแด…แด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ Wแด€ษดแด…s || Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก AสŸแดœแดษดษช

It was no secret that Seth rarely spoke to his cousin Damien. The two had been basically kept apart for the most part, and Alan had more interactions with the younger man than he had. However, unlike Alan, Seth had gravitated to the same line of work that his cousin had, and managed to secure his own place of work as a result. Now the two basically competed for business, but Seth didn't mind. They could always exchange new techniques, tidbits of knowledge of what they had both learned, and whatever they both determined to tell the other without revealing too much and therefore could compromise their businesses. He wasn't worried though. He knew his was a work in progress, while Damien's shop was instead already a success. He was patient, and he had confidence that his shop would eventually succeed.

He greeted his cousin with a smile and sat down.
                                                  "Hey Damien, long time no see. I take it wedded bliss is working so far?" He'd been tot he wedding, since Damien had surprised him and invited him. Not that he knew anyone there. He'd just mostly kept to himself, only saying hi to the very few people he did know. Beyond that, well, that was about it. He figured Damien had enough trouble with keeping his groomsmen from acting like idiots or something. He certainly figured Montague t be a prime culprit of that. Rick not so much, and he didn't know the other one. The wedding had been fine beyond that. He hummed to himself a bit, looking over the menu as he tried to figure something to eat. Burgers and chips sounded like a good option to him. "So, have any ideas about lunch yet?"

Thinking: Hrm, so what does my cousin want to talk about?
                                                  OOC:

We grew up way too fast
                                                  And now there's nothing to believe
                                                  And reruns all become our history
                                                  A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio
                                                  And I won't tell no one your name
                                                  And I won't tell 'em your name

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image
                                                      Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes entered the establishment and spotting Elli easily enough, made a beeline for the younger woman. Okay, he might be pushing his luck, but he and Maybel had never said they were exclusive. Besides, it felt kind of nice, to be in an actual stable relationship that didn't end in tragedy. Hell, Chance already called Elli mum, and that was a step up from his real mum. Chalmes didn't want to get into the talk with his son about who his mum really was. That was something he figured he could reserve for another time, like when he asked about where his real mum was. In his teens or something. Chalmes wasn't going to get into that whole mess when Chance was younger.

Getting to Elli's side, he gave her a smile and gestured for the bartender. "Rum and coke, please." He sat down at the bar, looking Elli over. He honestly didn't know where this whole thing was going. It could be serious, it might not be. That was the problem with seeing someone at any time. It was compounded by the fact that she was seeing someone else, and had a child with the guy. He didn't exactly know what to call himself. A homewrecker? He wasn't too sure. All he knew was that he was taking this day by day, and seeing where this went. "So, I hope you weren't waiting for too long. How's Kory doing?"

Thinking: Wow, she looks hot tonight...
                                                      OOC:

But I wonโ€™t turn away
                                                      Is nothing there to fear

Devlyn Maycry

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas