Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Restaurant and Lucky bar ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image

User ImageSingle User Image Single

Tassy stared with envy as Zen sipped his wine and had to take a few gulps of her water to settle her headache from smelling said wine. When she heard his rebuttal she merely thought he was over exaggerating again until he finally dropped the glamours. She could see now why he refused to look at himself in the mirror, the deep scars and long gashes looked to be the thing of fairy tale warnings of mothers telling their young ones to beware of the big bad wolf. Tanna on the other hand, while horrified that he had gotten these at the young age seven and was left for dead for three days, was actually admiring the curvatures of the scars. They seemed to crisscross and intersect in spirals and twists and turns making her itching to grab her sketchbook again. Before she could ask Tassy had to but in with "I can see why you would want to hide them but honest? I've seen freakier things at a muggle carnival." "Tassy..." her twin said in exasperation.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:47 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin looked down and sighed. He needed more wine. He shook his head to clear it. But the wine was strong stuff. He put his how shaking hands under the table. Me was nervous. The girls were staring and Tassy looked slightly horrified. Tanna...Tanna looked like she wanted to grab something. She had the same art look on her face. That put him more at ease until Tassy spoke. He knew what that was. His mother had threatened him with it. "Like a freak show?". He asked. He knew normally he would be running. But now. Now he washes curious.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
Physical State? Sore leg and a little shaky. Dosent want to move about to much.
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 pm

User Image

Tanna now looked at her sister with a "see what you did?" expression but she was promptly ignored. "No those fun houses. Creepy s**t. Besides the freak show is fake, a fat woman with a glued on beard, two midgets in one suit, extra fingers and toes? All fake, everyone knows that. Although I'm still wondering how they got that one guy to breathe underwater for so long..." Tassy trailed off thinking of that while her twin seated next to her yet again shook her head in amusement. "It takes a while to get used to her Zen, but I promise you will get used to her. Wanna try that shrimp now?" she had skewered a small one without any of the salad dressing and was holding it out towards the young man.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:45 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin could nod decide wether it was funny, or he was being called creepy. But he decided to laugh. He listened to the long talk about the freak show and how it was fake. He wanted to point out that he would not have been fake. But opted against it. He smiled at Tanna and nodded, watching her taking the shrimp up. He reached out and, with out touching the fork, grabbed the shrimp. He smiled and popped it into his mouth. He chewed and then he smiled, pleasantly surprised. "I am already getting used to it. It's rather pleasant. Those shrimp are good...". He said, taking out a small vial filled with blueish black liquid.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:54 pm

User Image

Tassy preened at being the one to make Zen laugh while also happy he was getting used to her whimsical attitude. Tanna was just happy he was eating and liked the shrimp she offered. She eyes the random blue vial pulled out from his robe with a look of distrust and distaste. "What is that? It doesn't look very pleasant."

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin had gotten more wine and was smiling easily. He opens the vial and raised a brow at Tanna. "I brewed it my self. It's a nerve relaxer. Helps me. But I can only have it with food". He said. He drank the whole vial and smiled the potion had a sour, bitter and spicy taste. Not a bad taste for a potion. He then started to eat his soup. It was good. Muggle food was good.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:29 pm

User Image

Tanna still looked dispassionately at the vial but took Zen's word for it and gave a soft sigh of relief after he took it that nothing odd or horrible happened. Tassy, who had practically engulfed her sandwich, had moved on to her soup and watched as their new friend enjoyed his own. "Good huh? Have you ever eaten muggle food before?" she asked curiously. Her twin looked up from her own salad to hear his response also curious.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:52 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin was really enjoying the soup. His eyes on it. He was a little flushed already, half of his second cup of wine gone. He shook his head at Tassys guestion. "No. I have not. If it was not served at school I typically have not tried it"". He said. At his mothers they normally had one of 7 normal upperclass Wizarding dishes for dinner and salad for lunch. "What is this soup? Do you know?". He had no idea other then it was vegetarian.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:06 pm

User Image

Tanna looked over at Zen a bit worriedly as he progressively went through his second cup of wine. "Maybe you should slow down a tad, we wouldn't want you to walk home drunk." she said with grin. Tassy however looked over at his soup when he asked to see small chunks of vegetables flowing around in the broth. "Looks like vegetable stew. Very good, especially with fresh veggies."

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:53 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin looked at his wine. He did not see any problem with bring drunk. He could cure that with a potion. He are more of the stew. He shook his head in amusement. Stew was a peasant food in his books. But, muggles had made it great. "Trust me. Being drunk will help me considerably once my mother realizes how late I'm going to be". He was getting a little giddy. But was still level headed for now. He had eaten half his soup and salad and about 1/4 th his veggies when he pushed the plate away. He may have been 6ft 2 but he didn't eat much.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:07 pm

User Image

Both girls raised an eyebrow at his response yet again questioning the actions of his mother. What kind of woman was she? Tanna was only half way done with her salad when Zen pushed his away. "You're full already?" she asked a bit shocked. Tassy had other plans as she eyed the rest of the steamed vegetables. "Are you going to finish those?" Her sister merely rolled her eyes with a hint of a smile. "Could you let the man answer first before pillaging his food?" she said with a chuckle.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:30 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin finished the text if his wine. He was tempted to get a third glass but did not. He saw Tassy looking at his food. He chuckled a s pushed to to her. "Its alright. I don't mind. Please. Help your self". He said. He truly was not hungry. Potions did that to ones system. He smiled again.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 pm

User Image

Tassy squealed happily before taking the plate and eagerly dug into the still warm veggies before seeing the look given to her by her twin. "What?!" she asked defensively causing Tanna to chuckle. "Nothing nothing, just never thought I'd see you excited about vegetables." The other girl shrugged. "When you're as hungry as I was you'd eat rubber." she replied matter-of-factly. Her sister merely chuckled and finished off the rest of her salad.

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:11 pm
]
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin looked at them and smiled, watching them. They were very in-tune with each other. They reminded him if his elder brother. "You ladies remind me of my eldest brothers...and how they acted. They were very close like you both....". He looked very sad from a moment. Then smiled again. His emotions seemed mostly happy when buzzed. That was different then his non drunk one.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:41 pm

User Image

Both girls paused in their back and forth to look over at the buzzed happy Zen. "Were?"/color] "What happened to them?" The twins asked right after another curious to know more about their friend.

Ura the rainbow King

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces