Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Dispe Ding ChHoists ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image
                                                      You know the games I play
                                                      And the words I say
                                                      When I want my own way
                                                      You know the lies I tell
                                                      When you've gone through hell
                                                      And I say I can't stay

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

S̫̪̪̪̓́̏͊l͈͓͓̗͐̏͒̓y̪̬̯̌͒̈́̒ͅt̤̭͕͈̄̓̒̕h̡͇̼̤̒̐͋̿e̮͔͔͆͂͗̈́ͅr̜͖̮͙͂̎̓͝ì̧̮̖̯̑͂͝ṇ̮̜̤̏̏͐͝ ̡̟̜̥͋͊̆̒Ā̰̗̠̱̀̅͝l̫̳̱̱̍̿͑̚u̙̤̣͆͐̄͠ͅm̪͈̜̼̀̆̏͋n̙͓͔̫͂̀̅́į̨̲̭̒̿̃̃ || P̧͓͇͚͋̈́̓̅u̺̞̰̥͊̑̌̒r̨̞͔̯̓͋̄͘e̪̖̲͈͊̑́͝b̠͎͎̩̀͋̓̓l̛̼̩̥͖̑̽͂ö͈̯͔́͌̀ͅǫ͉̖̪̀͂́͘d̼͕͙͕̾̔̄͠ || Ả̧͍̤͍͂̏̚l̨̝̤̱͂̆͗̚t̪͚̹͍̀̀̓͒e̞̙̰͕̓̋̇͋ŕ͕̻̹̮̾̈́̿ ͔̙͙̦̔̎̅͐E̫̩̮̯͋͐̒̚g͓̯̺̪͐̿̕͝o͉͇̗͈͋̉͛̀

════════════════════════

Dante shrugged off Virgil's attempts to keep him under wraps, instead narrowing his eyes at the man who had dared to touch the retreating waiter. Oh, he was certain that Virgil was probably at this moment plotting to go to his therapist to try and 'talk' to Dante. That never worked for the worthless man. Don't you even dare tell me what to do, this isn't your body! Dante shook his head, ignoring his host for now. No, you're being an idiot right now. Sit back and let me handle this. He heard an internal shriek from Virgil as he noticed the waiter come back in, a cheque in Dominique's hand to give to the insolent man. The Frenchman left just as quickly, and Dante trailed his eyes over the approaching waiter consideringly before the other got there. He rose a hand dismissively at the other's apology, instead deciding to focus more on the task at hand. "No need to apologize. I saw that someone apparently wished more of your attention. I would like a refill, however, you will have to excuse me for a moment."

He stood abruptly, a lazy smirk gracing his lips as he approached the table where the Neanderthal sat. He could hear Virgil's protests in the back of his mind, and he shushed him. I won't do anything to him, merely suggest that he find another venue to eat from now on. He quickly shut Virgil out as his host protested, and leaned against the table where the creature sat. Oh, he hadn't been out in so long, he was going to enjoy this. "Hello there. I couldn't help but see your quite brutish actions toward the wait staff here. Might I make a suggestion here? Leave. Now. Never come back. I catch your shadow gracing the doorstep of this establishment, I guarantee that should the waiter there not chuck you out on your rather pathetic arse, I will ensure that you will leave. Without your hands." He didn't care if the man tried to strike him. He was a muggle, worse than trash. He was easily disposable. His host, however, seemed to have a rather unusual attraction to Dominique, and he didn't mind getting rid of competition if he needed to. Virgil might protest his method, but that was his own problem.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I will rip this man limb from limb if he so much as touches the waiter again...
                                                      OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You know how hard it can be
                                                      To keep believing in me
                                                      When everything and everyone
                                                      Becomes my enemy and when
                                                      There's nothing more you can do
                                                      I'm gonna blame it on you
                                                      It's not the way I want to be
                                                      I only hope that in the end you will see

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:22 pm
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Former Angelus ~ Halfblood ~ Pastry Chef
═══════════════════════╗

Dominique flushed brighter as the man said he had witnesses the altercation and just as he was about to pour him more tea he suddenly stood from his table. He watched with wide eyes as he walked over to the table where the man was paying his cheque and texting on his mobile. He wasn't going to actually confront the other man was he?! Oh, that would be bad. What if he got hurt?! He'd feel horribly guilty if something were to happen to the nice man. He tried to not hover and make it obvious he was eavesdropping on whatever they were saying but he supposed he could clear off the man's empty sandwich plate and refill his tea super slow and just happen to possibly hear something.

The man in question just looked up from his mobile and frowned as a shadow was cast upon his phone and looked up to see another man and not his waiter standing there. Dominique couldn't hear what exactly was said but just from the glare set in his crimson eyes he could tell it probably was probably a threat of some kind. Which for some odd reason had his heart thumping madly in his chest at the thought of a random, and admittedly handsome, young man attempting to defend his "honor." It was certainly a step up from having both his brother and father do it, they had the tendency to drop him off at bars and tell him not to come home without at least one hickey. That night had actually prompted him into finding a flat of his own though so he supposed he technically had them to thank for that. Though, if it was a threat the man certainly didn't look surprised or even angry. To his surprise he laughed and gave him a smirk. "No need ta get angry mate, I didn' know he was takin' for. I just couldn't help myself though." Dominique couldn't hear what the man had said but just from hearing the slime in his uncultured accent sent a shudder wracking his frame. "Got myself a weakness for sweet arses unfortunately. Furthermore, I don' really care what you say. If he wants me gone, he's just gonna have ta tell me himself." He had said the last parts louder so that Dominique would hear and when he flushed hotly at such vulgar words the man had the audacity to send him a wink and air smooch. Feeling violated yet again he quickened his duties wanting to retreat back into the kitchens yet again. He really and truly hoped this wouldn't become a daily thing, otherwise he might get tempted to actually use his magic while at work. Or at the very least bring the ornate sword he got for finishing his fencing lessons.

He felt disgust at the man but also at himself for wanting to run yet again. Although he tended to avoid confrontations he felt that if he didn't go and stand up for himself in this instance he was just giving up on ever being looked at for something other than a sexual object. Plus that man had already gone through so much trouble already, he would hate to make it so he had done so in vain. So, he stood a bit straighter and walked over determinedly back to the table where the two were at while he was sure his heartbeat was practically audible to everyone within a five kilometer radius. Once he was in front of the man he could still feel the remnants of his embarrassed flush on his face but he decided to ignore it and fight on through. "I-I-I would life eet v-very much if vous w-would leaf z-zis place s'il vous plaît." Dominique told him his boldness shrouded through his stutters. The man just laughed at his request causing him to frown a tad petulantly since he had done what the man had asked. Why wasn't he moving?! "That was rather cute, but I could tell you didn't really mean it. But I'll do you the favor of leaving after I get your number. Ya know, in case this guy here don' do things right." He told the Beauxbatons alumni actually looking the other man up and down with a slightly upturned nose. Dominique wanted so much to scream that he would be lucky if he had any interest in him and that he was several steps and levels above where he, the vile man, was but of course he didn't. Damn his timid nature.

╚═══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
Where~ Dispe Ding ChHoists
With~ A customer
Why~ Working
S'il vous plaît ne pas bousiller s'il vous plaît ne pas bousiller ...

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
                                                      And the words I say
                                                      When I want my own way
                                                      You know the lies I tell
                                                      And I say I can't stay

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

S̫̪̪̪̓́̏͊l͈͓͓̗͐̏͒̓y̪̬̯̌͒̈́̒ͅt̤̭͕͈̄̓̒̕h̡͇̼̤̒̐͋̿e̮͔͔͆͂͗̈́ͅr̜͖̮͙͂̎̓͝ì̧̮̖̯̑͂͝ṇ̮̜̤̏̏͐͝ ̡̟̜̥͋͊̆̒Ā̰̗̠̱̀̅͝l̫̳̱̱̍̿͑̚u̙̤̣͆͐̄͠ͅm̪͈̜̼̀̆̏͋n̙͓͔̫͂̀̅́į̨̲̭̒̿̃̃ || P̧͓͇͚͋̈́̓̅u̺̞̰̥͊̑̌̒r̨̞͔̯̓͋̄͘e̪̖̲͈͊̑́͝b̠͎͎̩̀͋̓̓l̛̼̩̥͖̑̽͂ö͈̯͔́͌̀ͅǫ͉̖̪̀͂́͘d̼͕͙͕̾̔̄͠ || Ả̧͍̤͍͂̏̚l̨̝̤̱͂̆͗̚t̪͚̹͍̀̀̓͒e̞̙̰͕̓̋̇͋ŕ͕̻̹̮̾̈́̿ ͔̙͙̦̔̎̅͐E̫̩̮̯͋͐̒̚g͓̯̺̪͐̿̕͝o͉͇̗͈͋̉͛̀

════════════════════════

Dante chuckled at the guy. This was cute. The muggle didn't even know what real anger was. Especially when Dante got mad. Plus, the idea that Dominique was taken was hilarious. Dante hadn't staked a claim on the man yet, but if his host was slow on the uptake, he would. After all, Virgil let Drage get away. He nearly wanted to see if the man would realize just how much of a bad idea it was to let himself get carried away, but refrained. After all, this was getting amusing. "You just couldn't help yourself, hrm? And I suppose if I just ripped your innards through your mouth and strangled you with your own intestines that I just 'couldn't help myself' either, hrm? It's a two-way street, after all. If one person does something just because he couldn't help himself, then the world would descend into madness quite easily, now wouldn't it?" His smirk was still in place as he patted the man on the cheek, reminding himself to disinfect that hand later. After all, he didn't want to get filth all over himself.

He looked over when the filth decided to proclaim that Dominique had to tell him to leave, and straightened, crossing his arms. He listened intently to the apology and then to the man who apparently had to state that Dominique didn't mean it. Oh, that's cute. He very much doubted that Dominique would be willing to give the man anything, and Dante was going to make sure the man left without anything of the sort. His smirk growing into a grin, he cocked his head to one side and shook it slightly. No, this wouldn't do at all. He had to make some sort of impression on him, and he didn't care about the consequences, unlike certain individuals he could name.
                                                      "How would you even be able to speak if you lost the ability to? It'd be terrible if something like that happened, wouldn't it? I mean, all of those wasted worthless pickup lines that you'd lose as a result! I'm pretty sure that you'd never be able to proclaim how much of a disgustingly slimy muggle you are to everyone you met!" He only twitched a hand, silently casting a babbling hex on the fool. If he thought he'd be able to trace it back to Dante or his host, he was sadly mistaken. After all, he wasn't using a wand right now, right?

════════════════════════

Thinking: I will rip this man limb from limb if he so much as touches the waiter again...
                                                      OOC:

To keep believing in me

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:29 pm
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique was still reeling over the fact that the man had decided not to remove himself before he actually gave over his number (as if he'd do such a thing!) when he saw the nice man start shaking his head with a grin planted on his face. What was he thinking about? From how vehemently he acted earlier about his abuse he couldn't possibly be agreeing now could he? But then he started speaking about how much of an inconvenience it would be to the ogre of a man if he couldn't speak. His sarcasm was actually quite amusing until a word he used jumped out at him causing his eyes to widen. He had said muggle! No one he had met outside of the wizarding world used that term so...so that meant he had to be a wizard as well! Or at the very least another squib perhaps. So earlier, he really had been about to say "butterbeer"...this was positively mad! How was it he had the luck to have a wizard customer to defend him against an obviously muggle one. He said obviously since the man had a curious look upon his face when he said "muggle" but when he opened his mouth, probably to spew more filth, he began talking about colors of fish he had seen in the market just before arriving here. That was rather strange. Then he went on to talking about the weather and how dry it had been lately which was made amusing by the crossed look of annoyance and horror on his face. It was like he couldn't even control himself....wait. Dominique looked down at the man standing besides him trying to see if there was a elongated stick in his hands but he saw none. And he would've plainly seen if he had swished one about to plant a curse on the muggle man. Perhaps he had masted wandless magic? But he also hadn't heard the curse either! Did he do it silently or just under his breath? Either way the muggle man was too angry and discombobulated to continue sitting there talking madly at them so he threw down a few bills of quid and stood up from his seat to walk out. But then he suddenly stopped and threw Dominique a look, one which had the Frenchman a tad worried since it included such a nasty sneer, and opened his mouth probably to spew another tirade of foul sexual innuendos when instead he belted "I FAKED ALL MY ORGASMS!" The baker couldn't even contain himself and burst out into laughter at the unexpected shout while the man flushed in anger or embarrassment (probably both) before fleeing out the establishment. When he could finally control himself and his laughter was down to mere giggles he looked over at the man, his savior really, with warm grateful eyes and smile. "Zank vous so so very much for your help with zat pig. I could not dare ask vous to pay after such assistance. Si cela vous plaît, your lunch es on me. Please. Oh! A-and I 'ave anozer zing for you." His cheeks pinked again slightly as he walked quickly into the kitchen and grabbed the bag of pastries he had made up for the nice gentleman before just as quickly walking back over. "I-I made zis for vous earlier, as an apology, but now I zink it would make a better zank you, no?" Dominique told him with another small smile.

╚═══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Open your eyes
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
With~ A customer
Why~ Working

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:28 pm
User Image
                                                      And the words I say
                                                      When I want my own way
                                                      You know the lies I tell
                                                      And I say I can't stay

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Dante's grin widened as the man suddenly started babbling about anything and everything. Apparently the muggle was unaware of what had just transpired, and only grew horrified at himself as he couldn't control what he was saying. The last bit was even more humorous as he suddenly blurted out that he faked orgasms as he threw back a parting quip. Oh, he wished he had one of those muggle contraptions to record events, as he was sure the expression on the muggle's face was priceless. In any case, he simply let his Cheshire cat grin speak for him as he waved cheerfully at the departing customer as the muggle fled the shop. The spell would last fro quite some time, and he was certain that he would ruin numerous relationships the man had as a result of the spell. That wasn't his problem, and he had decided for himself that he was going to act himself in Virgil's place. The fool would be vacillating on what he should do with an obvious attraction for possibly decades if he didn't do anything. Dante wasn't willing to wait that long for anything to happen, and he knew that Virgil would be thanking him. After his host decided to try and lock him away for the next five years.

However, Dante was not expecting for any sort of gratitude for what he did, and stared at the Frenchman for a while as he tried to process this. He did as he pleased, regardless of whether it hurt other people or not, and the very idea that someone would be happy instead of terrified of what he did was a new experience for him. He could already feel Virgil trying to shove himself to the fore, and tamped down on his host immediately before the other could resume full control. Not. Yet! He wasn't done yet! Virgil could have control after he did what he wanted to do. While he had the internal debate with himself, the Frenchman had left, returning with a bag. Dante blinked and had to check his reality for a moment before he accepted the bag.
                                                      "Thank you. I... didn't expect this. Honestly. I should tell you my name, though, since it seems completely improper that I know yours and you don't know mine. Dante. Dante Ross."

He considered his options carefully before he decided that Virgil could deal woth the ramifications of what he did today. The idiot was certainly never going to act on his own. He leaned forward, deciding to thank Dominique in his own way. He kissed the man on the cheek, then backed off, a small smile on his face. He could practically hear his host screeching in the back of his mind, and he didn't care. It was only a kiss, and he knew he had shared more intimate ones with Rick when he first showed interest in the redhead. That it took Drage years before he even reciprocated was his own problem. Dante worked in his own time, after all. "Despite the muggle's rather barbaric behaviour, I do have to admit that he had decent tastes. He was just boorish and uncivilized in the way he displayed it."

════════════════════════

OOC:

To keep believing in me

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:26 pm
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique yet again had to control his amusement at the bewildered look that sprang across his customer's face. It was as if he had never been properly thanked before! He was a bit nervous as he inspected the bag's contents hoping that he had chosen wisely and not anything the nice gentleman was allergic too; he'd hate to push him into anaphylactic shock by trying to be generous! Thankfully though he seemed very gracious if still rather bemused by it. And he got his name! Dante Ross. The name swirled around in his mind for a bit as he tried to place where such a name was familiar. All thoughts, and movement for that matter, came to a halt the moment he felt the other man's lips press against his cheek in a quick kiss. He stared at the man while he could still feel the surprising warmth of his kiss which was starting to spread throughout his entire body. And if that weren't embarrassing enough, he could almost feel his face heat up to such a degree he was sure he could actually bake cookies on his cheeks. If he was hoping that it would stop there and he might actually be able to come down from the haze of the kiss he was horrendously mistaken. As soon as his words, Dante's words, fell out his mouth ('the same that kissed you' his rather traitorous mind supplied) he was horrified to hear a soft squeak escape him which just further backed him into the almost inescapable corner of humiliation. Which of course still did nothing for the scorching heat raging throughout his body from such a simple peck. Somehow though, in the limitations of his mind capabilities, he was able to point out that the customer had once again used the word "muggle" which just solidified his thinking that this was indeed a wizard. And yet this still did nothing for the inferno occurring. Wait...wait! "'Dante's Inferno'" Dominique muttered as he finally remembered why the name was so familiar. It was from a book, a very popular book among those doing their A-levels which was how he knew about it having been helping his younger sibling with his homework over it for the past week or so. Nonetheless, while this all made sense in his head it probably made none to the actual man which, if it were possible, caused him to go up a shade on his blush. "W-w'at I mean es...I-I-I mean...z-zank vous for ze 'elp and ze k-kiss a-and...umm..." This is what they would call in movies the "now or never" moment. Having been in this particular moment before twice now, Dominique was slightly familiar with the feeling. That said, he'd never had a moment quite as..intense as this one. He couldn't try and think of how his family would react in this situation because judging from how comfortable they were with their sexuality he was positive that they would'v e thrown caution to the wind and snogged right in front of God and everyone. Voyeurs, the lot of them he swore. Still, they were all related to a certain degree. He had their almost bottomless void of confidence somewhere within him he just needed to find it. He glanced down for a second and spied the pen hanging from his apron pocket and then inspiration struck. The young man grabbed it and the bag of pastries back from Dante, with a short look of apology at his rudeness, and quickly wrote down his phone number and in a leap of faith also wrote his owl address before passing it back to him with a still brightly flushed face. "I-I 'ope to h-hear from vous again. Bonne journée." He resisted the urge to bow as he might in a fencing tournament-because his heart only raced and fast and as loudly when he participated in one-before he did what he wanted to do in the first place and fled back to the warm comfort of his kitchen.

╚═══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Open your eyes
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
With~ A customer
Why~ Working

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:37 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCorner Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxA Book and Her Tunes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIrked
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

løαḋ υρ øṉ ģ υ ṉ ṡ αṉḋ вɾïṉģ ÿøυɾ ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ ṡ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ïτ'ṡ ƒ υ ṉ τø l ø ṡ ε αṉḋ τø ρ ɾ ε τ ε ṉ ḋ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡhε'ṡ øṿεɾ в ø ɾ ε ḋ αṉḋ ṡεlƒ α ṡ ṡ υ ɾ ε ḋ xxxxxx
                                                          øh ṉ ø , ï ќṉøώ α ḋ ï ɾ τ ÿ ώ ø ɾ ḋ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBeth chewed on the end of a loose chunk of hair as she pretended to read her book. She sat at her usual table, an earbud in one ear, and every few moments would flick her gaze upwards to scope out the coffee shop. Each time, she had to suppress the urge to growl in irritation. Why were there so many god damned people here today? It was aggravating as all hell! She wanted to take advantage of Dom and steal his baked goods, dammit, she couldn't do that when there were a million customers watching. She wasn't stupid, she knew it'd cause trouble for him if he was very visibly playing favorites with her. Had he been of a slightly less spineless bent, she'd have done it anyway, because she'd have trusted that he could respond to any naysayers with a glare and some sass. But alas, he was Dom, and had the backbone of a wet noodle instead. He wouldn't like dealing with a confrontation if some annoying p***k decided to get uppity over her being given free shite, and she was a good enough friend that she wasn't going to force him into that situation... But he damn well better reward her for her good behavior. She was thinking, get send home with two boxes of goodies, minimum. Fresh, not the shite that'd been sitting on the shelf a couple days and was still fine but technically too stale to sell. Though she'd take all that, too. She wan't picky, it all tasted good. Honestly as long as there wasn't visible mold, she'd eat it. Dom was a damn good baker.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ώïτh τhε l ï ģ h τ ṡ ø υ τ , ïτ'ṡ lεṡṡ ḋ α ṉ ģ ε ɾ ø υ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxx hεɾε ώ ε α ɾ ε ṉøώ, ε ṉ τ ε ɾ τ α ï ṉ υṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ï ƒεεl ṡ τ υ ρ ï ḋ αṉḋ с ø ṉ τ α ģ ï ø υ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx hεɾε ώ ε α ɾ ε ṉøώ, ε ṉ τ ε ɾ τ α ï ṉ υṡ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
Yvonne Quimby
Beauxbatons Alumna - Eighteen - Pureblood - Foreign Affairs
╚════════════════════════════╝

With three full shopping bags in one hand, Yvonne pushed open the door to what looked like a hole-in-the-wall cafe, her favourite. The girl loved finding places like this back in France. The one she and her friends met up at often was called Le Chateau des Gateaux – which is ironic since it was a tiny little place a block away from her home. The witch always figured it was called that because they served an array of different pastries every day, so if you were looking for a less popular one, they wouldn’t necessarily have it any day. Walking in, Yvonne realized it was an incredibly popular cafe. The line up stretched almost all the way to the door, and if she wasn’t such a coffee addict (and didn’t want to spend time finding another cute little cafe), she would’ve turned right around and walked out. Alas, Yves stood in line, patiently waiting until it was her turn. “May I ‘ave a black coffee, erm, petite, and a vanilla bean scone and a chocolate croissant?” she asked. Looking around as the woman waited for her order, she bit her lip lightly as she realized it would be almost impossible to find a place to sit – the cafe was packed! Spotting a woman sitting alone, Yves decided she could always ask if it would be alright for her to sit there. Once her order was called, she grabbed her food and drink and made her way towards the brunette. “Hello, is this seat taken?” she asked, her French accent rolling thickly off her tongue.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Mixing coca cola drinks like a foreigner.
International baby it's a frenzy. Looking trendy, gucci, fendi

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:01 pm
User Image

Yvonne Quimby
Beauxbatons Alumna - Twenty One - Pureblood - Foreign Affairs

Yvonne stood with her arms crossed, growing angrier by the second all the while her best friend had been cackling in her face. Her squib of a friend obviously couldn’t use magic, so she decided to stir up whatever chaos she could which, unsurprisingly, messed with the French woman. However, Yvonne didn’t see it coming. Maybe she should have, though – Beth inviting a friend from school to hang out seemed a little out of the ordinary although Yves did think maybe it was a guy who she’d use to get over her ex boyfriend while simultaneously releasing some of her horniness. On the plus side, it was a good day to wear a dress, she supposed. “You’re lucky I look good today or I’d turn right around and go home,” she said sternly before flopping down in a chair, wearing a miserable expression on her face. “He better at least be cute,” she mumbled, waiting for her blind date to arrive before adding, “ – and not blind.” With Beth's taste, it was never appropriate to assume any man she'd try to set Yvonne up with would be normal.

International baby, it's a frenzy. Looking trendy, gucci, fendi.

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCoffee Shop
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxYves
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmug

ωαт¢нιиg м є ℓιкє уσυ иєνєя ωαт¢н и σ σ и є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ∂σи'т т є ℓ ℓ мє тнαт уσυ ∂ι∂и'т т я у αи∂ ¢нє¢к σ υ т му в υ м xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢αυѕє ι к и σ ω тнαт уσυ ∂ ι ∂ xxxxxx
                                                          ¢αυѕє уσυя fяιєи∂ т σ ℓ ∂ мє тнαт уσυ ℓ ι к є ∂ ιт xxx

spaceBeth lounged back in her chair, lifting her legs up to sit her feet in another one at the table with an excessively smug expression. She crossed her arms, arching a brow at the other woman with a snort. "You're hilarious. Yves, you're the only girl I know who has to put on lipgloss to go for a jog. It was a pretty safe bet you'd look fine." She rolled her eyes. "Also, he's cute. I wouldn't have tried to set you up if he wasn't, thank you very much for the vote of confidence. And if he's blind, he's really convincing when he pretends not to be, considering when I asked him to meet us here, he was reading." Honestly, Beth would've thought Jonas had forgotten about it by now, since they hadn't set a date initially. Exams and such tended to keep people busy, and she didn't want the guy to be all caught up in school work and not paying attention to her girl. Yvonne was sweet, but she was also a bit vain, hence the importance of the guy not being blind.

spaceBeth lolled her head back over the back of the chair, closing her eyes. "Anyway, hit it off with him quick, will you? I wanna bail and watch from a distance. None of this playing the coach bullshite." She was all for setting them up, but once he was here and they were at least sort of talking, Yves was on her own. Beth had better things to do... like gorge herself on scones and harass Dom's new assistant in training. The blonde was infuriatingly perky, and Beth couldn't seem to phase her. That needed to change. She was going to have to step up her game... and figure out how to do so without getting her arse banned for a week or more. Dom took his bannings quite seriously. Wouldn't even let her pop buy his place to steal any stale goodies. The jerk.

xxx ѕιттιиg ιи я є ѕ т α υ я α и т ѕ - тнσυgнт ωє ωєяє ѕσ g я σ ω и υ ρ
                                                          xxxxxx вυт ι к и σ ω иσω тнαт ωє ωєяє и σ т тнє ρєσρℓє тнαт ωє тυяиє∂ σ υ т тσ в є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ¢нαттιиg σи тнє ρ н σ и є ¢αи'т тαкє в α ¢ к тнσѕє н σ υ я ѕ вυт ι ωσи'т я є g я є т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи gяσω f ℓ σ ω є я ѕ fяσм ωнєяє ∂ιят υ ѕ є ∂ тσ в є

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

kiska166

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:16 pm
User Image
                                                  Don't you be afraid
                                                  Of giants in your way
                                                  With God you know that anything's possible

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Uɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ || Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ Tᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Jonas entered the cafe, his gaze travelling around before he spotted Beth at a table with another girl. He felt awkward, but then again, he'd never been on a date in his entire life. His parents had strongly disapproved of such a thing, and he'd followed it as long as he'd lived with them. Now he was certain that his lack of experience with girls in general that weren't his sisters was going to bite him in the rear. Mentally he prayed that he wouldn't make a fool of himself and reminded himself to keep from talking about religion. Not that he was ashamed of being a Christian, but people got uncomfortable with that kind of talk. Plus, he rather enjoyed himself when he wasn't arguing about faith like his father wanted him to.

He approached the two, feeling a bit nervous but ignoring it in favour of greeting the both with a wave.
                                                  "Hey. I'm not late, am I? I had to catch the bus to get here, and it wasn't exactly pleasant." He took a seat and looked over to the woman sitting with Beth. The first thought that ran through his mind was that she seemed to place a lot of importance on her appearance. The second was that no, he should not immediately jump to conclusions that sounded a lot like his father's sermons about painted harlots. One, that wasn't fair to her, and two, he wasn't his father. Instead, he decided to introduce himself, hoping that it was a safe thing to do. "I'm Jonas, Jonas Spencer. What's your name?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: I think that was a good start.
                                                  OOC:

So step into the fight
                                                  He's right there by your side
                                                  The stones inside your hand might be small
                                                  But watch the giants fall

kiska166

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image

Yvonne Quimby
Beauxbatons Alumna - Twenty One - Pureblood - Foreign Affairs

Yvonne couldn’t help but roll her eyes when Beth commented about her jogging with lip gloss. “Just because I’m exercising doesn’t mean I have to look like a poubelle,” she defended. Some girls wore oversized t-shirts and sweat pants, pizza faces glowing on their sweat drenched faces. It wasn’t cute and no boys who looked at them thought so either, Yves was sure. So, sue her if she wanted to at least look decent at all times that she was in the public eye. And hey, if she knew she looked good, she felt confident. At least her best friend seemed to be coming through with this set up and put the French woman’s interests first. “What did you say his name was again?” she asked, realizing that she had only heard it once and had long forgotten it by now. Maybe if she knew he was a potential date at the time, she would’ve put effort into remembering, but Beth conned her into this and left her with no choice but to mingle.

Yvonne scoffed at Beth’s next comment. That’s so typical. Not only did she throw Yvonne into the situation, but she was also leaving her to drown in it. She should’ve left when she had the chance – which technically, she still did. The boy wasn’t here yet and Beth could’ve told him that Yves wasn’t feeling well, or make some other bullshit up as to why she bailed. However, she didn’t leave. Something was keeping her from getting up and walking away – curiosity perhaps, loneliness maybe, and there was also the fact that as much as she denied it, she did want a boyfriend although she’d never, ever admit that to Elizabeth Pierce. “I’ll do my best,” she mumbled, eyes on the door. The next guy who walked in looked pretty attractive – tall and lanky, the type of guys she was attracted to – and what do you know, Beth actually chose him. Quickly, Yvonne sat up straight and smiled at him when he greeted them. “My name is Yvonne,” she said, introducing herself to Jonas. Hopefully before Beth ditched them, she would start up their next discussion topic because frankly, Yves didn’t know anything about him and sucked at small talk.

International baby, it's a frenzy. Looking trendy, gucci, fendi.

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:19 pm
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high
                                                  And I believed when you told that lie
                                                  I played soldier, you played king
                                                  And struck me down, when I kissed that ring

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Dцєllї$т || $lутнєяїи Alцмпї || PцяєЬlооd

════════════════════════

Heath entered the small cafe, figuring on grabbing something to eat before he headed out at some point to pick up Rhys for his usual lessons. He was still annoyed by his grandfather's insistence on Heath teaching his younger cousin, but that was nothing compared to how Rhys didn't like it. However, the methods Heath used to try and make his cousin more assertive were actually paying off, and he wasn't going to complain over the results. Besides, it wasn't like Morgan had an idea about his demotion from heir. Gabriel Linwood had decided to wait until Rhys had graduated before telling Morgan, and Heath didn't want to be anywhere near the vicinity of Linwood Manor when that bomb went off. He was perfectly content to stay far away from his brother when it happened, and hoped that whatever Morgan was going to do as a result wasn't going to cause too much of a mess that Heath had to clean up. He hated cleaning up messes, especially ones he never caused. This was all on Morgan and his insistence to stick around that Nott bloke. Even Heath knew better than to get involved with any Notts.

He ordered something simple, thinking he could grab something later if he wanted to. If nothing else, he didn't have to teach Rhys all day, after all. Just long enough to make sure that Rhys was proficient in running a family. Heath still thought that Morgan was better off teaching Rhys, but he knew that Morgan would eat the kid alive had they tried it. It was bad enough that it was still a possibility even when Rhys had a backbone. Heath wasn't stupid. He knew what was likely to happen if he could manage it. That didn't make Heath a fan of Morgan's manipulative nature. His brother could probably con a goblin out of their possessions if he really tried. And considering that Morgan worked at Gringott's, Heath wasn't convinced it hadn't happened already. Maybe not immediately, and it might not even be permanently considering how crafty goblins by nature were, but Heath wasn't going to put it past Morgan to do. Psh, whoever said that brothers got along had obviously not met his family.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, damn brat's going to be the death of me.
                                                  OOC:

You lost that right, to hold that crown
                                                  I built you up, but you let me down
                                                  So when you fall, I'll take my turn
                                                  And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Coffee Shop
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHeath
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFrustrated

ωαт¢нιиg мє ℓιкє уσυ иєνєя ωαт¢н иσ σиє, ∂σи'т тєℓℓ мє xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ ∂ι∂и'т тяу αи∂ ¢нє¢к συт му вυм, '¢αυѕє ι киσω тнαт уσυ ∂ι∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє уσυя fяιєи∂ тσℓ∂ мє тнαт уσυ ℓιкє∂ ιтxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уєαн, уσυ мαкє мє мєяяу, мαкє мє νєяу νєяу нαρρуxxxxxx
                                                          вυт уσυ σвνισυѕℓу, уσυ ∂ι∂и'т ωαииα ѕтι¢к αяσυи∂xxx

spaceBeth wanted to scream. And she knew why, really, but she was pretty deep in denial about it. Really, all she wanted was someone who'd let her bicker with them to relieve some of the pent up agitation she was dealing with right now. But, it seemed like today, no one was biting. It was like the entire bloody human race had been bitten by some weird bug that made people give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were just having a bad day when you were mean to them. She'd snarked at no less than five people, been unnecessarily rude to at least seven, and outright insulted three. No one had cracked. Had she woken up in some bizarre alternate reality? If so, she'd like very much to go home, now.

spaceComing to the coffee shop wasn't really much of a solution, of course. If there was anyone who'd shrug off her pettiness, it was Dom. And Pam was no better. How could one person have that much ruddy sunshine shining out their arse? More to the point, how was the world not positively blinded by it? And most importantly of all, when Beth had asked that very question of the willowy blond, how had she managed to respond with a damn shrug and a laugh, of all things?! Ugh!

spaceIt was with a glare that Beth ordered her usual latte and scone, and then she scanned the shop, obviously looking for trouble. Normally, she didn't start shite in the coffee shop, since it was supposed to be the neutral zone, so to speak. But she'd tear her hair out if she didn't manage to engage in some sort of spiteful back and forth with someone in the next hour. Unfortunately, the place was almost empty. Twitching at her lack of options, she eventually half-stormed over towards an older guy, settling in a seat not far from his. She opened her book and pretended to read for a minute or so, then looked over with an arched brow.
                                                          "So, did you dye your hair that color to piss off your folks, or are you well aware of your age and desperately trying to cling to 'cool'?" she asked. A bit weak, she knew, but honestly the guy was hot. Considering the predicament she was pretending not to have, having to actually be witty or clever in the face of that was asking a bit much of her. If she was lucky, he'd manage to actually piss her off and her brain would kick in properly.

xxxѕιттιиg ιи яєѕтαυяαитѕ, тнσυgнт ωє ωєяє ѕσ gяσωи υρ
                                                          xxxxxxвυт ι киσω иσω тнαт ωє ωєяє иσт тнє ρєσρℓє тнαт ωє тυяиє∂ συт тσ вє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx¢нαттιиg σи тнє ρнσиє ¢αи'т тαкє вα¢к тнσѕє нσυяѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxвυт ι ωσи'т яєgяєт ¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи gяσω fℓσωєяѕ fяσм ωнєяє ∂ιят υѕє∂ тσ вє

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 pm
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high
                                                  And I believed when you told that lie
                                                  I played soldier, you played king
                                                  And struck me down, when I kissed that ring

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Dцєllї$т || $lутнєяїи Alцмпї || PцяєЬlооd

════════════════════════

Heath was still waiting a bit on his order when he noticed a girl come in. Not that it was uncommon, but the fact she got her order, sat down with a book, and then addressed him like five seconds later made for a rather interesting event. Nevertheless, her comment about his hair caused him to roll his eyes at her before speaking. "Nah, had a witch back in the 1500's cast a curse on my family just so that we all have freaky arse hair colours just for people to stare at and ask stupid questions like that."

He cocked an eyebrow at her, deciding if she was going to ask stupid questions, he might as well ask one back. "So, were you born with the stick shoved up your arse or did some witch curse you with that too?" He was convinced that muggles always had to ask stupid questions like that. He was pretty sure if he was in his forties, he'd be getting idiots asking him if he was trying to be the cool grandpa or some shite if that nature. Not like he could tell the truth and they'd believe it anyway. They'd all assume he was lying or crazy, probably both, and storm off when he gave them the stupid questions back.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, damn brat's going to be the death of me.
                                                  OOC:

You lost that right, to hold that crown
                                                  I built you up, but you let me down
                                                  So when you fall, I'll take my turn
                                                  And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

Cara MiaKitty

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out