Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
how can i change my avi's facial expression?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

any suggestions?
  yes, i go forth to commenteth.
  no, not a thing
  just a poll addict passing through
View Results

Vampira Alien

Invisible Smoker

8,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:04 am
i recently changed my avi to male (gender bender potion). as you may know it changes the hair, eyes, & mouth. i've made changes to my hair eyes & hair. i really would like to change this pencil thin pink smile. someone please let me know. oh & yes isn't there a gender bender thing going on here on NSTG?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:20 am
Vampira Alien
i recently changed my avi to male (gender bender potion). as you may know it changes the hair, eyes, & mouth. i've made changes to my hair eyes & hair. i really would like to change this pencil thin pink smile. someone please let me know. oh & yes isn't there a gender bender thing going on here on NSTG?

To change your mouth, all you have to do is go to Customize Avatar, then click the third little box from the left under your avi. Do you see the four little boxes? In order, they're for standing/sitting, turning around(front/back view), changing your mouth, and changing your arm's poses. If you click the third one, you have a bunch of mouths you can choose from. If you don't want any at all, click the very last one at the bottom.

Yes, there was a crossdressing day for the daily avatar contest, but I'm afraid that's over. D:  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

Vampira Alien

Invisible Smoker

8,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:28 am
Shujitsun
Vampira Alien

To change your mouth, all you have to do is go to Customize Avatar, then click the third little box from the left under your avi. Do you see the four little boxes? In order, they're for standing/sitting, turning around(front/back view), changing your mouth, and changing your arm's poses. If you click the third one, you have a bunch of mouths you can choose from. If you don't want any at all, click the very last one at the bottom.

Yes, there was a crossdressing day for the daily avatar contest, but I'm afraid that's over. D:

oh yes now i remember. & aww redface shucks. thank you ever so much hun smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:41 am
Vampira Alien

oh yes now i remember. & aww redface shucks. thank you ever so much hun smile

No problem, glad I could help :3  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

Vampira Alien

Invisible Smoker

8,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100