So, I just wanted to let people know, since I am involved in a few less than noteworthy but still moving plots, that I am ever so sorry that I haven't been as active as I should. This holiday season has been especially busy for me. BUT! I shall be jumping into things again, with all of my characters, very soon. My boss doesn't have hours to give to me, and so I'll be off at least this week, probably next week as well, and so, I shall be working on things I have been neglecting.

Namely:
-Updating the profiles for all my adults
-Adding the new addition to the Blythe Family Thread
-Finishing the Lesson Plan for Muggle Mythology (I've been steadily working on it all semester, but, so busy!)
-Posting The Tales of Beedle the Bard in the Library for students to read (I'm having to type the whole thing out rather than copy paste so it's taking a while)
-(If approved) Updating my Family threads with face claimed images (I just don't have time to draw everyone so I sent in requests for all of them)
-ROLEPLAYING! Especially as Fiona McKinney, the owner of Madame Malkin's.
-And, of course, I will be making a post schedule for all characters who are not involved in scenes (like when Jonathan goes to work).

Anyways, lots to do. Better get crackin'!

First thing's first... profile updates!