Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
¢яσѕѕ му нєαят profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:45 am
r o l e p l a y  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:47 am
User Image

Violet

❛ Love until your very last breath. ❜

My name is Violet Vivyanne Rumora.
I am seventeen years old.
Most call me Vi, but my brother knows me by Aurora.
I'm a girl, as if it isn't obvious.
I thought I was a human. But I am really a phoenix, angel hybrid.

I stand at 5'8"
I weigh 121 pounds
My hair is long, and dark brown.
My eyes are chocolate brown.

turtles ★★ Violet used to be a relatively angry person. There was always something that she knew, but couldn't remember that lingered in the back of her mind. And that made her so mad that she didn't remember it. She has a very low self esteem, but ever since Dedric walked into her life, she feels pretty almost. She is very brave and bold. She is very strong, and can be stubborn at times. More recently her anger has subsided now that she's learning about her roots. With Dedric, she is very spontaneous, and lovey dovey. But around others she composes herself. She rebels against her 'parents' whom she still lives with. Not caring what they'll think of her. There are more people who finally look up to Violet, and realize the power she holds. Although they're only humans, power practically rolls off of her.

turtles ★★ This is going to be long, because I'm going to tell my entire story. From the beginning, up until now. I was born into an alright family. It was my parents, my older brother, and I for four years. Benny took care of me for the most part, our parents were very busy people. I didn't notice how often the were gone since I had Benjamin to look after me. I loved my big brother, he was my best friend. We were inseparable from the moment I was born until the moment I was ripped away from him. I didn't understand what was happening, why they were taking me away. But I was very calm about the situation. I didn't cry, or yell, or fight. I was four years old, yet I was smart, I knew that even if I struggled, it would get me nowhere. I told my brother I loved him, I didn't even bother looking at my parents. I was a disappointment to them, I could see it in their eyes. They never truly wanted me. I was taken to a lab where they took my blood samples. An hour went by before the results came. I didn't know what they were looking for. But whatever it was, they treated me differently after that. They were cautious with me, like I was a time bomb ready to go off at any moment. My memory was erased that day. Now I know that.

I was taken to a new realm, to the human realm. There I was given to a family with dark hair like mine, and I was given the name Claudia. I would grow like a human, age like a human, and eventually I would die like a human. My new family was strict, they had a few other children. My life was boring during that period. When I was eighteen, I moved out. They wanted to find me a man to marry. But I was having none of that. I wanted to travel, I wanted to become a successful woman, who could take care of herself. I didn't need a man, or so I thought. But then, I met him. Dedric. He was mysterious, and enchanting. It was hard to resist him. He was everywhere I went. I caught him staring at me all the time. Eventually he spoke to me. We became friends. But I was falling in love with him. At first I resisted him, I shot him down many a time. It didn't last long before I fell into his spell. And then he told me what he was. He told me we were soulmates, I had a very open mind, so I believed him. Then he showed me that he was a vampire. I was shocked to say the least. I didn't run away like he expected. I loved him, and I wasn't going to leave him. But then I had to leave him. If I didn't, his whole race would be killed. And I couldn't have that. So I sacrificed myself, promising that we would meet again.

I saw my real father for a split second, before I was sucked away to a peaceful realm. The phoenix realm. It was there that I learned what I was, I was a Phoenix, Angel hybrid. And I was being hunted by so many people. I watched over Dedric, I watched over Benny and sometimes, I would even peek in at my father. I made friends, and watched as they were summoned back to another realm. I knew that they'd forget all about me, but I was happy that they got to go back. Eventually it was my time to leave the care free place that I had grown accustomed to. I would be reborn as a baby, to a new family that I didn't really belong to. I would miss the Phoenix Realm, but I was told that if I learned all of my true powers, I could visit whenever I wanted to.

The family that I was born into hated me. I looked nothing like them, and acted nothing like them. I remembered nothing of all of my previous lives. Seventeen years went by of being mentally abused by not only my 'parents' but also my younger sister, Avery. It was a relief when I met Dedric. The only person to ever show me true kindness. We spent time together for a while before he dropped the bomb on me. He told me what I was. It took a moment, but then a flood of memories came rushing back. It was actually quite painful. But I remembered everything. From being Aurora, to being Claudia, to being Violet. I also remembered my unbreakable love for Dedric. Soon, my brother came to visit me, at the moment we're in a coffee shop, catching up on some stuff. It's nice to remember who I am, it's nice to know that I was once loved greatly.

turtlesThe better things in life ;;
turtlesturtles☆ Dedric ☆ Fire ☆ dance ☆ Birds

turtlesEw. Just.. ew. ;;
turtlesturtles☠ the thought of death ☠ her father ☠ her fake parents ☠ Technology

bubbles➽ extras →﹙ I'm desperate to learn how to shift into the phoenix. That's going to be so epic.

x CatastrophicHeartbreakturtlesturtlesturtles

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:48 am
User Image

Dedric

❛ Love is my religion - I could die for it. ❜

Dedric Grant Smyth
Three hundred thirty six
De
Male
Vampire

6'3"
175 lbs
Brown
Dark brown

turtles ★★ My brother has described me as very hot headed. I get angry and frustrated very easily. It is the unfortunate part of my personality. Because paired with the unnatural strength I posses things get broken, people get killed, brothers get hurt. But when I am not angry or going off on someone I am wildly protective of the things or people I love. I make a point to keep loved ones safe from any harm. Once you have my affection I am also very loyal. There really is no shaking me. That is unless you do something to lose my trust, though it has to be a pretty big thing.

turtles ★★ Way back in the day, I was born in Britain. I was born to Georgiana and Samuel Smyth on a cold February night. Samuel ran a very successful coal business, and even more than that he had an blacksmithing job on the side. For a family back then we were doing very well.

My brother is a year younger than I am. We've always been very close. We watched each other's backs from a very young age. So it was only fitting that on my eighteenth birthday we went to an underground seedy fight club. Mind you this was about 1694 England. It was very different from the modern fight clubs nowadays. My brother and I got into a little scuffle over money, it turned into an all out battle. We won, and I don't necessarily know the logistics of it but we caught the attention of some vampire. Long story short we got changed. A lot of anger involved, a lot of depression.

That is until the main part of my story comes to fruition. I met the love of my life in the new world, America. I was about 27, though I looked to be only eighteen. She was human and the most beautiful girl in the world. Very selfless and understanding of my situation, though it took many tries to finally convince her to be with me.

Unfortunately it was her selflessness that got her ripped from my grasp before we could really make anything of it.

I knew she would come back to me, I just didn't understand how long it would actually take. 100 years went by, then 200. By then we had found my brother's mate and he was happy. I wanted to be happy for him but I was too far into my depression to even congratulate him properly.

Then the most wonderful thing happened. I felt it, Claudia had come back. The bond we had was being pulled on her end and everything felt right with my life. I slowly started to gather information on her and now here we are. Together again we've moved past the "I'm a vampire" discussion. Then we moved on to the "the love of my life is and angel phoenix hybrid" conversation. Which was a shock to me.

We've gotten over a few hurdles and we can get over many more. We are in fact soul mates and we're gonna stay that way.

turtlesturtles☆ Violet ☆ Blood ☆ Excitement ☆ Old Movies

turtlesEw. Just.. ew. ;;
turtlesturtles☠ Stakes ☠ Angry Violet ☠ Sharp Things ☠ Demons

bubbles➽ extras →﹙ I defer to Violet on pretty much everything. My brother, Seb, calls it whipped. But I call it being a good boyfriend. Plus I don't like it when she's mad at me...

I Speak Booksturtlesturtlesturtles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image

Elmina

❛ Live for today, look forward to tomorrow, and don't forget to smile ❜

Elmina Seraph Kami
I'm about Nineteen
Elmi
I am a Female
I am a Seraphim Angel, Violet's father's most powerful angel

height
About 5'10"
Raven Black
Changes from aquamarine green to a deep blue

turtles ★★ Elmina is soft spoken and kind to everyone around her, she is pretty intelligent as well. She's obedient and respectful to everyone, but she also has a side to her that not many people have seen. She can be pretty b*tchy and bossy as well, since she is one of the highest ranking angels. She would rather spend time alone or talking with superiors than meddling in people's lives, but she always does what she's told. She looks at life and the world in a bigger point of view, seeing reality and thinking rationally, which makes it easier for her to understand humans more than humans themselves

turtles ★★ Elmina doesn't really remember much of her past, only waking up to realize that she was amongst the most beautiful creatures imaginable. She stuck to herself, always doing what she was told, never disrespecting anyone. The higher ups believed that she was worthy of her wings, that was the day she was granted her wings and her rank of a Seraphim, one of the most powerful and well-respected Angels. She was the favorite amongst the Angels, being intelligent and granted with beauty as well. She knew of the situation her fellow Seraphim and his Phoenix lover started, with the birth of a Hi breed child. Angel and Phoenix mix breed, which was highly unheard of. She granted the wish to keep it a secret, but she saw how awestruck he was when he saw his daughter combust into flames upon her disappearance when he first saw her in person.

Upon knowing that, she did the deal he wished of her to go seek out Violet and kill the vampires. Many things ran through her mind at the time, holding a deep hatred for their race. She thought about how she would pull it off, how it would work. Yet, it would be pretty tough. She'd get it done, at any costs, because she's a goody two-shoes.. With an attitude.

turtlesturtles☆ Sunshine ☆ Her Leader ☆ Love ☆ Life

turtlesEw. Just.. ew. ;;
turtlesturtles☠ Rain ☠ Disobedience ☠ Disrespect ☠ Bugs

bubbles➽ extras →﹙ She has two huge feather wings and an invisible emblem on her chest that shows her rank of being an angel, she's a Seraphim. Only other angels can see the emblem, it glows in the presence of other angels.

Princess Sana-Chanturtlesturtlesturtles

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:29 pm
User Image

Benjamin

❛ We shall always rise from the ashes of disaster. ❜

Benjamin Ra Rumora
Twenties, in appearance
Ra
Male
Violet's brother, the Phoenix King

6'2"
Dark brown
Bluish-hazel

turtles ★★ For someone associated with fire, I'm quite level-headed. I don't set off too easily and prefer to be rational before I let my emotions control me. Which, in itself, is a dangerous thing, to be controlled by my emotions. That's likely why I tend to be very reserved and stoic, so as to ensure that it doesn't happen. However, while in most cases it would take a lot to set me off, there are other cases where it takes very little, but these are so few and far between that it rarely matters to warn. Along with my reservation came the curse of impulse. I may be rational, but I make decisions very quickly, so sometimes my logic is questionable. It, too, is a dangerous aspect, but I've yet to screw up majorly enough by this that it truly dictates change. As a king, I attempt to hide my flaws and boast my strengths, which works for the most part, but I can be widely transparent to some people. I don't like to keep secrets and suffer another characteristic that I haven't quite decided to consider a gift or a curse: I'm a radical truth-teller. Basically, I'm too subjective for my own good.

turtles ★★ I was the firstborn to newlywed parents in the Celestial Kingdom. For such a child, I had a relatively normal life. I was loved and taken care of and I never knew desire, and when I was seven, my family was blessed with a baby girl. I loved my new sister more than anything, always wanting to help take care of her and play with her and keep her safe. I did a pretty good job for a little kid, and after three years, it was almost expected of me to take care of her. It wasn't that my parents neglected us children, but they didn't see a need to step in and parent a lot of the time. Which was OK with me, and my sister didn't really know the difference. She had practically been raised by her brother alone.

I always knew there was something different about my sister. Some incongruency that made her special. Something that made her not quite like me. I never truly confirmed my suspicions, but when she was four, a certain tension made itself known in our household. Our parents were suddenly very hesitant with their daughter, and they were always arguing behind closed doors. I heard weird words, like "king" and "angel" and "exile". All sorts of dangerous utterances floated around their fights. And then one day, the King's men came. They took my sister away. Our parents could do nothing about it, or maybe they just didn't try, but I tried. I demanded my sister be left alone, but what was the word of an eleven-year-old child? I threw threats and orders at them, but they still took her. Later, my parents explained what all they could, and I swore to get her back, no matter what it took.

I left my parents only two weeks after my sister was taken. I had a plan to find my sister, but it came with revenge, for which I needed to learn to fight and harness my abilities. I trained for seven years with a hundred different teachers, who never took my word that my will to fight spawned from my desire to kill the King. But I was a good student. The best. I had to be, for if I weren't, I couldn't succeed. I bested the majority of my masters by the age of seventeen and was deemed myself a master by the time I turned eighteen.

Then, I set my plan in motion. Following tradition, I challenged the King in a duel to the death. I announced my reasoning, warned the King of my power as a Phoenix, and even gave the King the option of relinquishing his throne rather than dying in battle. But the King was a man of honor and would not bow out and be marked a coward. It was his downfall, and he knew it. We were allowed nothing more than a sword as a weapon and whatever powers we were born with. The whole Kingdom came to watch. The whole Kingdom watched their King fall at the hands of a child. No matter the disappointment, tradition made me king. My years were suspended and no man challenged me. For hundreds of years, I have ruled the Celestial Realm, searching for my sister. I have made myself a beloved King, yet never taken a Queen.

At last, I've located my sister. Despite there being no one to rule in my absence, I've left my Realm to visit her. I trusts my Kingdom not to fall in a matter of days, but since it's all that I can spare, I'm pressed for time to return her to the world she belongs to if she'll come, and hopefully nothing will stop me this time.

turtlesturtles☆ Silence ☆ Fire ☆ Colors ☆ My sister

turtlesEw. Just.. ew. ;;
turtlesturtles☠ Loud noises ☠ Cold ☠ Drab ☠ Bitter foods

bubbles➽ extras →﹙ My Phoenix form is basically a large flaming eagle. I am also very capable of just summoning wings, but considering that they are also very much on fire, I tend to avoid using them, lest I draw attention.

xCIZINECturtlesturtlesturtles

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff