Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Dragon Hands profiles.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tanchimo

Bashful Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:12 pm
The main page.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:24 pm
δragon ҕands

Hello, my name is [Effie].
[Seventeen] years ago, I was born in [fall].
I can use a [sword, as well as magic], because I've been training for [four] years!
If you want to find me in a crowd, I have [dark blonde] colored hair, and [dark blue] eyes. I stand at around [5'7"] feet, and I am [thin and lanky]. I also have [a scar going down my left eye, as well as a multitude of freckles.]
I'm clearly a [girl], in case you didn't get that from my name. and I am interested in [men].
You want to know more? Well, alright, I guess I can you tell some more about myself.
[I never got a chance to know my real parents, as my mother died in childbirth and my father was never around. Instead, I was raised by my uncle, a blacksmith. When I turned thirteen, I was mugged by a few thugs - that's how I got the scar down my eye. I wasn't badly injured, but it scared my uncle, so he taught me how to use a sword. That was also around the time that I learned I had magic; the reason I wasn't horribly injured was because I accidentally sent them all flying and they got scared. When I was sixteen years old, my uncle died in a smithing accident, and I was on my own. Since I wasn't allowed to learn the craft, I decided to just wander Azearth instead, looking to expand my knowledge.]
I'm not sure how much my past can be blamed for this, but I'm sort of [shy, quiet, bookish, intelligent, afraid of most people.].
Alongside my weapon skill, I can also do [read any book, no matter how thick, in less than a week. I can also maintain a household really well].
I might not know it just yet, but I'm destined to find the [light blue] dragon egg.

Hello, my name is [Rayne Saphire].
18] years ago, I was born in [Spring].
I can use a [sword but rely on magic (sadly)], because I've been training for [my entire life] years!
If you want to find me in a crowd, I have [black] colored hair, and [green] eyes. I stand at around [5'5] feet, and I am [skinny but toned]. I also have [a bracelet I wear at all times that has a small reserve of magic in it.]
I'm clearly a [girl], in case you didn't get that from my name.and I am interested in [men].
You want to know more? Well, alright, I guess I can you tell some more about myself.
[My father was a solider and my mother was a sorcerer. Growing up, I learned both trades at a face pace, though I'm no expert with a sword. I payed more attention to the magic training my mother gave me. I can use a sword, but only up until a certain skill level. It is a decision I regret everyday. My parents accepted that I, at the age of 15, needed to set off a build a life for myself. I had a deeper calling and now I'm still on my search to find it.]
I'm not sure how much my past can be blamed for this, but I'm sort of [mysterious, secretive, intelligent, book knowledgeable, and observative.].
Alongside my weapon skill, I can also do [stealth missions, run for extended periods of time, and use healing magic (my best magical ability)].
I might not know it just yet, but I'm destined to find the [black] dragon egg.

Hello, my name is [Sophia Renaldi].
[20] years ago, I was born in [Winter].
I can use a [Whip and Shield Magic], because I've been training for [10] years!
If you want to find me in a crowd, I have [Black] colored hair, and [Golden] eyes. I stand at around [6] feet, and I am [of average size, just very very tall]. I also have [quite a few tattoos all over my body.]
I'm clearly a [girl], in case you didn't get that from my name, and I am interested in [men].
[I may be small but my spirit burns bright with curiosity and courage. I have been told many times over that I was probably a cat in a past life since I love to nap and climb trees. When I was about 5 years old, my mother and father decided to imbue my body with magic by placing a bunch of tattoos all over my body. I didn't understand them at the time and even resented them for the next 5 years of retouching these magic umbued markings. It wasn't until I turned 17 that I truly understood the meaning of the tattoos. But at that time my father grew ill and died. It was then that my mother decided it was time I went out into the world on m own. I was 18 when she gave me some supplies and sent me away to fend for myself. It was part of my training she said. I haven't seen my mother since. But I am hoping that I will soon be able to.]
I'm not sure how much my past can be blamed for this, but I'm sort of [curious, mischevious and courageous].
Alongside my weapon skill, I can also do [bend all the way backwards until my head is next to my feet, just like an acrobat.].
I might not know it just yet, but I'm destined to find the [Gold] dragon egg.  

tanchimo

Bashful Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

tanchimo

Bashful Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:50 pm
Ѯvery øther ҫharacter

Hello, my name is Folkvar Níðhöggr.
29 years ago, I was born in Winter.
I can use a Swords and axes, because I've been training for 20 years!
If you want to find me in a crowd, I have red and orange colored hair, and brown eyes. I stand at around six and a half feet, and I am muscular. I also have a double braided goatee and both Celtic tribal tattoos and Norse runic tattoos covering my torso.
I'm clearly a male, in case you didn't get that from my name. And I am interested in girls.
You want to know more? Well, all right, I guess I can you tell some more about myself.
I was raised in the battle grounds of my father and mother's people. My father was a proud Norse warrior and my mother was a great female warrior from the Celtic clans who fought for a three days with out rest and feel in love on the third night. I was their pride and joy and they raised me to be a great warrior. I've been fighting on battlefields along side my parents since I was 14. At the urging of my mother, I've been trying to find my so called soul mate, but at the urging of my father, I've been courting every fine lass that comes my way. Now that my folks have laid their swords, spears, axes, and cudgels away, they train warriors from all over and rest by their fire place, arguing over who won their first and final duel. Meanwhile travel the world, seeking the next adventure and maybe even the love of my life.
I'm not sure how much my past can be blamed for this, but I'm sort of and alcoholic womaniser and a glory hound. I'm impateint, rather simple minded, and a true hothead..
Alongside my weapon skill, I can also do ride a horse better than most, juggle, and wrestle bears..
Even though I'm not destined to be a Dragon Hand, I am a Blade for Hire

Hello, my name is Rei The Torrent.
20 years ago, I was born in Summer.
I can use a two long scimitars, because I've been training for 10 years!
If you want to find me in a crowd, I have blue colored hair, and blue eyes. I stand at around 5'2 feet, and I am Thin. I also have Pale skin
I'm clearly a female, in case you didn't get that from my name.and I am interested in men.
I was born in a small village out to the west surrounded by trees. During a storm one night, the lightning hit one of the tree's and ignited the forest along with the village scattering everyone in the village, including my family. Since then, I've been living on my own, near a mountain. I fish and hunt for food, I go inside a farming town near me to trade for wheat and vegetables.
I'm not sure how much my past can be blamed for this, but I'm sort of Somewhat moody, and tends to get right to the point..
Alongside my weapon skill, I can also do Hunting,fishing,bartering.
Even though I'm not destined to be a Dragon Hand, I am a Hermit, merchant when need be

Hello, my name is Feronordie.
Ninety years ago, I was born in winter.
I can use a bladed staff and necromancy, because I've been training for ninety years!
If you want to find me in a crowd, I have white colored hair, and crimson eyes. I stand at around six and a half feet, and I am skeletal. I also have skin as pale as the very bones I command.
I'm clearly a male, in case you didn't get that from my name and I am interested in neither males nor females.
While most are born into a normal family, I was not. My earliest memories entail my Ritual of Velandras – may he forever be revered – and my initiation into the Order of Velandras, like my father before me and his father before him, back to the formation of The Order. This was the first and last time I saw the sky and my mother. Both were so very, very beautiful.
The order took me in and raised me from that point of. I was taught everything one would want or ever need to know about the body – both human and otherwise. I was taught of the fine balance between life and death and the ebb and flow of the natural energies. At age twelve, I resurrected my first corpse. It was just a rabbit, but for such a feat at that age it was miles ahead of any other initiate. I was and still am a prodigy.
I was taken away from the other initiates and my tutors after that. The only thing they did not take was my rabbit.
The order stripped away any human contact and held me under close observation. They fed me, provided me with books and all the writing materials I could ever hope for. I can still smell the parchment. Most important, though were the bodies. They gave me small prey animal, fish, boars, bears and even human limbs to conduct my own experiments on. Once they even gave me a bucket of chum… within a week it was put together again and a dozen guppies were floating around the air, exploring the confines of my home. It was beautiful – their enjoyment of life. I had given life to those who had passed and they loved me for it. There was not greater feeling than that.
Upon the day of celebration, consummating my eighteenth year of life, I had read and memorized the Order’s entire library. Following this, I began writing my own works, when I was not busy rewriting the works of others (and making corrections). My work was praised among my kin, the brother hood beyond the door. Even the masters, the ones who had trained me took the time to study my works.
I never stopped writing, even during initiation rites. I was given my staff, hewn from The Great Cypress that defied death and supported our great, underground utopia (The Eternal Mausoleum of Kir’Aneth), and immediately returned to my studies. I did, however, take a moment to look upon myself in reflecting waters. Among the silhouettes of kings and noblemen, I saw myself. Nay, I saw Death; eyes sunken in and crimson as the very blood in my veins; skin as white as bone; hair the color of the moon. Long gone was my former self. The magics of Velandras had changed my, twisted me into this new form – this body which so perfectly resembled his aspect. It was a glorious gift, for which I praised him. An entire week of devotion was held in my sanctuary.
Come the fall of my thirty-second year, I felt the aftershocks of a great sundering. Beyond the confines of my room, Kir’Aneth had fallen. The earth, who is so gracious to allow the interment of our deceased, had swallowed us up. My utopia was gone, along with my kin. Homes were destroyed and temples left in ruin, only my room was left untouched. No tears were shed; although, a deep sadness was felt. The balance was gone.
I spent the next fifty-eight years providing proper burials to my family. Each burial was the same. I washed my staff in the blood of the fallen and summoned the spirits of the void to strip the body. In exchange for the gift of cadavers, I asked only for the skulls. Each skull was returned to the home they had in life, where they would rest for all of eternity… save for one memento. From each skull I took a single tooth.
With the pieces of my kinsmen and the bodies laid to rest, I entered the Bastion of Velandras within the hollow of The Great Cypress. It was the only remaining temple to the great and powerful, He who is most benevolent. The curse of time did not even touch this holy of holies. It was here that I prayed. Upon the altar of sacrifice, I relinquished my staff – my greatest and most treasured of possessions – and the teeth of my allies. Both were taken and thrice returned.
Velandras, most benevolent, had touched both with his blessed hand. The staff once ruby red with blood was now ochre, black as the night sky. Adorning the length were sacred runes, manifested from His sacred tongue. The glowed with a sacred light, eerie and violet. Magic was overflowing in this artifact, such that an ethereal mist poured forth and engulfed the altar. The teeth were by far the most noticeable, while at the same time hidden. The end of his staff was graced with a blade. The blade was brilliant and seemed to be carved of pure ivory, though it did not gleam from any kind of light. Not even the most powerful of lanterns would cause this weapon to shine. It was also quite sharp. The weapon sliced through the air and everything in between.
I immediately sealed the blade behind the cloth I bound the teeth in, for it seemed to be the only thing the weapon refused to harm, aside from my own flesh of course. This was a weapon for revenge and sealed within it were the bodies and souls of Velandras’ children. I then knew what had to be done.
I sealed off the entrance to Kir’Aneth. A wall of bones and earth sealed the great passage forever. I would never return and no one would ever disturb her. I only brought with me what would fit in one bag: a tome of blank parchment, pigment, a single quill, needle and thread, and the remains of my rabbit (although time saw to it that all the remained was a bleached skeleton). With my bag, my staff, and the clothes on my back, I set out to the world to find the cause of my home’s destruction.
That night, for the second time in my long life, I saw the moon. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

Hello, my name is Razial Underblade [name here].
[25] years ago, I was born in [Summer].
I can use a [Dagger and Sword], because I've been training for [20] years!
If you want to find me in a crowd, I have [Black] colored hair, and [Blue] eyes. I stand at around [6] feet, and I am [Well built, around 200 lbs]. I also have [three scratch scars running from my cheek across my mouth]
I'm clearly a [man], in case you didn't get that from my name.and I am interested in [women].
[I was orphaned when i was just a boy, having to fend for myself in the streets of Memrastan, the desert city. Coldness is in my nature. I am loyal to those who are loyal to me, but I trust no one. Cross me and you will feel my blade at the soft of your neck.]
I'm not sure how much my past can be blamed for this, but I'm sort of [Cold].
Alongside my weapon skill, I am also [skilled in the arts of stealth, subterfuge, theivery, deception, and murder. I ama Rouge, an assassin, a night brother.].
Even though I'm not destined to be a Dragon Hand, I am a [any sort of occupation. Merchant, soldier, housewife, nomad, anything you want.]
I'm not sure how much my past can be blamed for this, but I'm sort of apathetic.
Alongside my weapon skill, I can also do surgery.
Even though I'm not destined to be a Dragon Hand, I am a Necromancer and the Last Servant of Velandras.  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games